• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Ron Ch. 01: The Party Begins

Ron Ch. 01: The Party Begins

12

The Guests

Ron Lindstrom remembered how he had not wanted to go to his cousin David's. His parents were going on a cruise with David's parents. His younger brother and sister, along with David's brother, were staying with their mutual grandparents but they didn't have room for the two older boys. At 18 and 19 they were perfectly capable of taking care of themselves and Ron didn't see why he couldn't just stay home.

"David's folks want you there to help David out." he was told. That was an unusual situation. He was a year older but at his place it always seemed that David was the preferred one. "Why can't you get good grades.like David?"

He got A's and B's and didn't think David got all A's either, but somehow they always thought David was the better. Okay, David was going off to a university now that he had graduated and Ron was facing another year at the local community college followed by either the local state college or one of those tech vocational schools. But he thought it was mostly because David's parents had more money and connections.

Anyway, now he was thrilled to be here. David knew this girl, Sally, who was good at sex. She had come over and Ron had had sex with her four, five, eight times, depending on what you counted. Did he have to have his penis inside her or did her just tugging at it count? Was there a difference if she used her mouth or only her hand? Did his fingers in her cunt count the same as his penis? What did it matter, he was drained after her overnight stay. [That part of Ron's story was described in Chapter 26 of the Sally Summer of Sex series.]

Sally had convinced David to take advantage of his parents absence by throwing a sex party and there were now eight girls ("women," Sally had kept correcting him) in the house. All there for sex. Sure there were seven other guys too but Ron had no interest in them.

The women were:

Sally, a skinny girl with no figure and not that attractive but somehow she exuded sexuality.

Sarah, a former cheerleader and Sally's best friend. She was blond, cute, big on top and bottom and slim in the middle. She and Sally had gone through his limited wardrobe and helped him select his clothes. They even insisted he get naked and model his underwear. He was 19 but still looked like 14 and had to purchase his clothes in the boys section. He had mostly superhero underwear and the girls had insisted on his Batman briefs. The underwear wasn't big enough to hold the entire length of his erect cock and Sarah had said they best showed off "what he had."

Sarah's Mother,Marlene, was there to assuage David's concerns about his parents finding out about the party. Sally had told him to tell them that one of the girls parent had been there to keep things under control. Ron hadn't been sure about it but now ... Marlene had a face and figure almost exactly like Sarah's and epitomized the terms "MILF" and "cougar". She promised to be a fun partner. Sally and Sarah had demanded that Ron model the Batman underwear for Marlene. She had looked approvingly at his crotch, smiled and exclaimed "Love it! Love the effect of the cock over the batman logo!" She had added, "Nice balls, Ron," and gently caressed them through the fabric.

Jennifer had been a cheerleader at Sally, Sarah and David's high school. She was tall, a well built beauty. She wore jeans torn at the thighs and a tank top that showed her moderately large breasts.

Courtney had also been a cheerleader at the high school. She had immediately caught Ron's eye. Small, very petite and emphasized her very youthful appearance by wearing a "My Little Pony" yellow pinafore. Under the pinafore she wore a pink collared blouse with puff sleeves. She had her light brown hair tied back in double pony tails. A small oval face with large, penetrating blue eyes and a wide smile filled with braces completed the picture. When she arrived, she had pointed to the blue pony with a multi-colored tail and mane on her breast and told him, "Rainbow Dash, my favorite. See her wings?"

Kate completed the group of high school classmates. Unlike the others, she hadn't been a cheerleader. Kate was short and petite with a round, extremely cute face framed by loose brown curls. She had a sprinkling of freckles across the nose and half round eyes that seemed to be perpetually smiling. She wore a tube top that showed small, perfectly shaped breasts and a slim waist. Cargo pants prevented any judgement of what her body might look like below the waist. Sally had told him she was "a bit shy."

The final two were Hooters girls from the local Hooters.

Eva was a gorgeous red head with a spectacular body. Her large breasts struggled to escape from a tight tank top and jiggled as she moved. Her short shorts showed off her navel, slim waist, ample hips and tight, round butt.

Dahlia was a slightly Hispanic woman with an even more spectacular figure than Eva's, larger breasts and a thinner waist. She wore a T shirt that hung loosely from her breasts and tight, painted on, yoga pants. Her fleshy vulva were nicely encased at the crotch and her butt wiggled attractively every time she took a step.

The guys were:

Ron's cousin, David,

Two former classmates of David's: Sidney and Trevor,

Sarah's father, Jerry, who had helped with the party setup,

Two older friends of Jerry's: Earl and Wayne,

Jason, a friend of Sally's.

The Venue

Sally called the living room "Party Central." which had seating for everyone. The party was managed through an app which everyone had on their cell phones. It asked questions to be answered on the cell phones and issued directions for activities. Much of what was done was also displayed on the large screen TV in Party Central.

The family room had been converted to "Fuck Central." Six mattresses had been brought in and placed on the floor. The master and guest bedrooms would also be used. Condoms and personal lubricant and cleaning wipes were in ample supply.

Early on the app had asked everyone to tell how many sex partners they had and a summary was displayed. It had also asked whose breasts the guys wanted to see or touch and the top three had been displayed.

Things really got going with the app having male guest remove items of female clothing and vice-versa.

With everyone nude above the waist, the app paired men and women for a couple of minutes of kissing and fondling. Ron luckily found himself paired with Courtney first, giving him a chance to kiss her while he played with her soft breasts. Then he was paired with Eva, Sarah, Sally, Dahlia, Marlene, Jennifer, and Kate in that order. Knowing nothing about bra sizes he simply categorized them as very small (Sally), small (Kate), moderate (Eva, Jennifer, and Courtney), large (Sarah, and Dahlia) and very large (Marlene). And they were very soft (Marlene and Dahlia), soft (Courtney, Sarah, Jennifer), and firm (Eva and Kate). Sally's were too small to really classify by feel but her nipples were huge and hard.

Courtney and he spent their time kissing while he gently rubbed at her nipples and felt the slight bumps that were at the edges of her aureoles, she simply massaged his back and chest.

Sally hugged him tightly and spend her time rubbing her hard nipples against his chest.

Marlene encouraged him to suck at her hard nipples while she fondled his cock through the fabric of his pants.

With the others he remembered Sally's instructions to please the woman and so he gently massaged their breasts and kissed their neck and nibbled at their ears, taking his cues for what to do from their expressions of pleasure.

Dahlia's nipples were pierced and small silver rings hung from them. He pulled gently at the rings, something she seemed to enjoy, and massaged her ample breasts. He was sure his cock was about to tear open his pants.

After that pleasurable interlude, the app then began a process of having individuals remove the final outer garments. Ron watched with jealousy as his cousin, David was told to remove Courtney's pinafore. The front panel had been Hanging down since her bra had been removed and now David unbuttoned the side buttons and peeled it down to reveal pale yellow panties that fit very tightly over the mounds of her pussy showing a slight cameltoe. On the front of the panties was a pink pony with a bright yellow mane and tail.

As she stepped out of her dress she exclaimed, "CHERRY Berry, like her?" She walked around showing herself off. "See, CHERRIES," She pointed to the markings on the pony's butt. "I had the hardest time finding her but think she's perfect. Don't you?" She sat down, wiggling her butt to squeeze between Wayne and Eva. Wayne showed his appreciation by rubbing at the pony and the softer area between her legs.

Ron's jealousy continued as the app assigned Courtney to remove Jerry's pants. Jerry was wearing very tight boxer briefs which clearly showed the outline of his over eight inch rod and hinted strongly at his huge testicles. Courtney exclaimed, "Oh!" in delight and stroked the rod and massaged the balls through the fabric. The two of them sat together, touching each other in a manner Ron thought entirely inappropriate.

That started a trend. When Dahlia was next asked to remove Wayne's slacks She also massaged his parts through his briefs.

First Orgasm

Jerry Malone was asked to remove his step daughter, Sarah's, short skirt. Jerry had been sitting between Ron and Courtney so Ron slid over and got up the courage to put his hand on Courtney's thigh. She looked at him, winked and put her hand over his, giving it ever so gentle encouragement toward her crotch.

He remembered Sally's instructions to take it slowly and, instead of going right for the prize, began slowly stroking her inner thigh. He moved slowly closer to her crotch and then, flicking gently over her sexual parts, spent some time at her other thigh. He kept alternating one thigh, then the other. Each time as he moved between thighs, he brushed against her genitals, spending more time and applying more pressure on each stroke. She began breathing heavily. He concentrated on the soft pillows of her labia and the dampening slit between. He pressed his finger against her clitoris. There was something there, hard and flat, it prevented him from feeling her clit but he rubbed it and it moved against her and she moaned in pleasure.

Ron was oblivious to the action around him as he concentrated on the young woman's pleasure. The rest of those present couldn't ignore what he was doing as Courtney's moans attracted their attention. She was nearing climax and was also unaware of her surroundings as she held Ron's hand, now moving inside her panties. He didn't resist and pushed a finger inside her. He moved the flat piece of metal or plastic out of the way so he could apply direct pressure to her clit. She lifted her hips off the couch and came with a squeal, her body and vagina vibrating at Ron's constant touch. The guests cheered and laughed. Courtney collapsed on the couch breathing heavily.

"That's what it's about!" Sally shouted. "Way to get the evening underway, Ron."

Ron's senses returned to where he was and his face reddened. Marlene stood over him, her substantial breasts in his face. She pointed to the TV screen where the words, "Marlene, remove Ron's pants" were displayed. "My turn," she said, offering her hand to help him stand. As she unzipped his fly and pulled his pants down, revealing the Batman underwear with a good inch and a half of penis poking out he noticed that almost all of the women were down to their panties.

"Ron, Batman's leaving his cave!" Marlene laughed. The tip was glistening with substantial amounts of pre-cum and she licked it off. "Show the ladies, Ron." She turned him around so everyone could see the protruding penis.

He felt embarrassed but that quickly turned into pleasure as the woman invited him to come over to them. He went around and they stroked or licked at the tip of his cock. Many of them squeezed his balls and seemed reluctant when he moved on to the next. Sally asked if he was enjoying himself as she sucked almost his entire length into her mouth while massaging his testicles. He simply smiled in reply. Courtney thanked him and said she hoped to return the pleasure as she gently stroked up and down his entire penis before giving it a goodbye kiss. Marlene commandeered him, taking him to an easy chair which couldn't both of them so she sat sideways in his lap, one arm around him, the other feeling his cock. She firmly placed his hand at her crotch where he could stroke her vulva through her sheer nylon panties. Ron relaxed, enjoying the sexual touching as he watched Jennifer remove Trevor's pants and Eva remove David's. Then, after Wayne removed Sally's skirt, the screen displayed, "Ron remove Kate's pants."

Second Orgasm

Kate came to the middle of the room and Ron met her there. She stood absolutely still as he unfastened and unzipped the fly of her cargo pants and let them fall to the floor revealing red thong panties that cupped her pussy. In the spirit of the evening he cupped his hand over them. She barely moved but he was sure she pressed herself against his hand and moved her crotch almost imperceptibly. He took her hand and led her to the love seat where he began slowly caressing her genitals. She whispered to him, "Can I touch it?"

"What's that?" he asked back quietly.

She pointed at the tip of his cock pushing out of his waistband. She was the only one of the women who hadn't groped him after Marlene revealed his Batman briefs.

"Sure," he whispered back and, taking the hand she was pointing with, placed it on the indicated organ.

Paying no attention to the others as the last of their underwear was revealed, he devoted his attention to Kate's labia and clit through the fabric of her thong. He soon had her breathing heavily. In her excitement she moved her hand inside his briefs and grasped his cock firmly at its base. The edge of her hand pushed at his balls. Everyone's cell phones rang as the app indicated another question to be answered.

"Don't stop," she pleaded but Ron pointed to the questions now displayed on the TV: "Whose penis would you most like to see, touch, suck?" and "Whose pussy would you most like to see, touch, eat?"

"Finish me!" she said loudly. everyone stopped and looked at the two of them. "Answer questions later."

"Finish her, Ron," Sally encouraged. "We'll wait." Several of the other women joined in, "Finish her!"

Ron pushed his hand inside her thong where he was surprised by the amount of pubic hair. All the other girls he had felt tonight were shaven or trimmed to some degree. He had no idea what a woman's "beaver" was naturally like. He drove his fingers inside her and rubbed his thumb at her clit, accompanied by a chorus of "Finish her, Finish her, ..." from the other guests. He soon had her squirming in orgasm as she giggled loudly in pleasure. Most of the remaining women clapped as she sat gasping for breath and then turned their attention to answering the questions.

"So, I've touched you and Sally and Courtney and Sarah's Mom. Who do you think?" he whispered to Kate. "Sarah's looks nice and soft, don't you think?"

The question broke through her shyness, "Yeah, Sarah. maybe Eva? Who has a good cock? I'm gonna put you down as #1 to suck." she smiled at him.

"And I'll put you and Courtney down as 1 and 2 to eat." he replied. Then he noticed, "Dahlia is still wearing her pants."

"I don't think she has any underwear." was Kate's response.

"Then she's the definite #3 to touch."

"Sarah's dad looks to have a nice cock," she told him thinking about her answers.

"Sally told me it's huge," he responded.

"Okay, he's number 1 across the board. Oh, except you're number 1 to suck. He gets second place."

"Sally says Sidney and Trevor's are small"

"So, what about Jason?"

"Dunno"

"I'll just throw Jason and Earl and Wayne into the remaining spots at random. Maybe Wayne in the first available slot for each question. Who do you have?"

"Eva, Jennifer and Courtney to see. Sarah, Eva, Dahlia to touch. Courtney and you and Eva to eat."

"Got a thing for Eva, do you? and I thought I was number one to eat."

"Oh, yeah, you're number one to eat but you have to admit Eva's good looking." He finished by whispering, "You're my number one to fuck."

She giggled and blushed.

The results were in and appeared on the TV. Sarah's father was number one cock in all categories. Ron was surprised to see he was number 2 to see and number 3 to feel.

Courtney was the number 1 pussy to see and Eva held the other number one spots.

Ron sat back, his hands continued to massage Kate's firm breasts and hard nipples. She kept her hand inside his batman briefs, firmly wrapped around his cock. They watched as Trevor pulled down Eva's panties to reveal a nicely trimmed red bush, the color so closely matching her head that Kate whispered, "I bet she dyes both."

Next, Sarah's mother, Marlene, was instructed to remove her husband's briefs. "Eat your heart out girls," she exclaimed, "I get this in bed every night." She pulled the briefs quickly down and Jerry's almost nine inch hard cock popped out and his large testicles dangled several inches below his crotch.

"Oooo! Sally was right," Kate whispered. "Can't wait for that to be inside me."

Ron watched with jealousy and interest as Earl received the honor of removing Courtney's panties. He pulled them down to reveal a substantial pair of soft labia. Tiny flaps peeked out below but what caught Ron's attention was something red dangling from the front of her slit.

"You like my cherry?" Courtney announced, flicking at the red item. She spread her pussy to show that it was attached to her clit. Ron was intrigued.

She walked around giving everyone a close-up view. Ron reached out and took it between thumb and forefinger. It was shaped like a single cherry. It seemed like an ear ring but dangling from her clit. "Hands off my cherry!" she laughed and gently slapped his hand away with a wink and a smile.

Ron shook his head in disbelief and fascination. How could a girl that looked so young be so blatantly sexual and erotic. Showing her intimate parts to everyone proudly and without a hint of embarrassment. He lusted after her in the most carnal way. He watched as she sat with Earl, her legs spread so he could play with her "cherry" and other soft intimate parts. Her hand was shoved inside Earl's boxers.

His concentration was interrupted by Kate, "Oh! Look!" she clapped her hands and giggled in delight.

The screen said, "Kate, remove Ron's underwear."

First Fuck

Kate got up and led Ron to the center of the room. Her shyness gone, she Put her hands on his waistband and kissed the tip of his hard cock telling everyone, "Let's see the rest of this." She pulled them down. All eight inches of hard manhood pointed into the air at a sixty degree angle and his pendulous balls were revealed. She sucked almost his entire cock into her mouth. Then she cupped his balls and held her other hand like a TV model showing off the prize in a game show. She moved him back and forth in display before grabbing the eight inch rod and leading him back to their seat.

"Yours is better than Jerry's" she whispered. "I gotta have it!"

She pushed him back on the chair and then stood with her back to him. Pulling the crotch of her thong to the side she guided Ron's cock to her vaginal entrance.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Ron Ch. 01: The Party Begins

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds