• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A First Date Ch. 02

A First Date Ch. 02

Chapter 2: The Real Beginning

After that night we had, I didn't think it could get better, but I was totally wrong. We spent as much time with each other as we could, before or after work. If I wanted to see him, he would make it happen. It was hard to find time to see him, after all I was married with 3 children.

We spent days and evening together. I would ask my friends to watch my kids for me, just to spend a few minutes with him. I would wait anxiously for him to call me when he was at work on his break. We would spend time together walking around parks and lakes. I thought I would never feel like this again.

With all the time we spent together, John never pushed or pestered me for sex. I found myself wanting him more and more, but since I had not been with anyone but my husband for the last 14 years of my life, I was scared. Excited but scared. My sex life with my husband was like my life with him, boring and on his terms. He never kissed me, never fondled me, never cared about my pleasure. I was a cum deposit for him. We never made love, he fucked me for his release. As the days turned into weeks, it became a daily routine for me to masturbate, thinking of John. Once we even did it together over the phone to one another.

After what seemed like a eternity, I could wait no longer. I had never cheated on my husband before but I needed a man's physical attention. John understood my hesitation. John knew how important this was to me. I wanted romance, candlelight, wine and roses. I loved the fact that John didn't rush me. The funny thing was he was under my skin that first night together and he could have had me then. The time finally came. I was so devilish, I even had my husband stay home with the kids. I didn't care I was going to make love to this man. We went to dinner. I was so nervous I could barely eat. After two glasses of wine, I was more than ready for love. John acted so innocently. Like he didn't have a care in the world. He drove to the boardwalk. All the while I wanted to make love, he was casual. He even had me call my girlfriend. I was beginning to think that we weren't going to make love.

We met up with Melody and her boyfriend of the moment. She changed men like her underwear, sometimes she even changed the sex of her partners. Our twosome and developed into a foursome. We stood together on the roof of the parking garage and watched the laser light show from one of the casinos. With the naturalness of the evening, I began to relax. After the show, we went to a bar. We had a few drinks with them.

After dismissing my friends, he held the door open for me to get in his car. His walk to his side seem endless. When you got in he handed me a single rose. I simply melted. I decided right then and there I was going to make love to him TONIGHT!

As he drove towards home, we continued to talk. The subject of sex finally came up. I almost gave myself away. He acted like he didn't care if we stayed the night or not. I was starting to get frustrated. It was like my marriage all over again... I wanted to and he didn't.

"Where are we going?" I asked anxiously.

"Where would you like to go?" he teased me, slyly smiling.

"Damn it, let's get a damn room anywhere! I don't care where I just want to wake up in your arms."

He chuckled to himself as he pulled in the driveway of the hotel. He parked, went to his trunk and got his bag. Then he opened my door and smiled at me.

"Your wish is my command, me lady. We are in room 234."

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! You had this planned all along."

"Who me?"

It was 1:00 am. We went to bed and didn't sleep until 4. It was the first of many times making love then fucking and then making love with this man. It was incredible. Our time together that evening was so intense, that I slept soundly for the first time in years, in the arms of my lover.

I was married to a man for 11 years, who didn't care about my needs nor our children's, his only concern was what he wanted. My husband decided that he was supposed to be the sun and that our family's world should revolve around him.

After a short while, my husband found about John, but He didn't care. He said that he understood that I would never be satisfied with him.

Then it happened, my husband, drunk, threaten to kill me. And he did it in front of two of my children. I have had enough of this shit. The only person I wanted to talk to was John, but he was at work. I didn't know how he was going to react to what my husband said and did. He called me as soon as he woke up. He was tired and didn't sound like himself.

The longer we talked the more he insisted, "What is wrong with you?"

I couldn't keep it from him. I poured my heart to him. I explained the full condition of my marriage. His drinking, his lack of affection, everything just came out. He listened and calm me down. He told me that I should do something, just not sure what. I asked him about a restraining order. He didn't know anything about it at all. I called my friends and learned what to do. When I talked to John, he promised to go with me after he got off work tomorrow morning.

After spending most of the morning at city hall with me, John drove me to my car and went home to sleep. He had been up for roughly 24 hours straight. I went home and waited for the police to arrive. I found my husband sleeping in his normal drunken stupor from the night before. Finally the police arrived and served him, and he was forced to leave.

But now I was able to spend time with John freely. In my own home, with my children, in my bed. No longer an affair but a budding relationship. We didn't have to duck and dodge and find places to see each other. We could finally have time to spend together without any worries.

One time before my husband moved out, John had dinner with my children. They liked him but didn't know that I was already in love with him. They thought he was funny, goofy and good looking. My daughter even seemed to have a crush on him. I knew that he was a good man to have around my kids. I knew it was only a matter of time and my most important treasures would also grow to love him as well. After a few weeks with their father gone, John began to become a daddy to my kids. They loved their father but they adored John. He was becoming a good father and a real daddy to my children, something he wanted and took on without question or hesitation.

It was breath-taking being with this man, who not only cared about me and my 3 children. I was falling madly in love and didn't know what was hitting me. I wanted to be with him in every which way was possible. I wanted to show John how much he meant to me. I told him the only thing I could give him was the one thing he didn't have, his own child. I loved him so much, that I told him I was going to have my tubes reversed and have a child with him, for him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A First Date Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 537 milliseconds