• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Transmans Punishment

Transmans Punishment

My eyes fluttered around the room as I woke up. I tried to move, but my wrists were bound, stretched out in front of me and attached to the wall. I was on my knees, strapped into a doggy style position. It was Masters trick. Slip something into my drink, so I'm completely helpless. I pass out and he takes me to the punishment room. He leaves me bound, waiting for him with a gag in my mouth and a plug in my ass. I could feel my cock hardening between my thighs, being in this vulnerable position, but I knew I would not be allowed to cum.

I came to him two months ago, at a slave auction. I was new and untrained, but I was a commodity. I was 'worth the money with the right Master' they said. For the most part, I avoided punishment, but it was an accident. A slip. I refused his order. So here I was and it was about to start. I hear a door open behind me. My plugged ass and wet hard cock was on show to him immediately as walks in. Master speaks "So, here we are, I expect this to be the last time we deal in punishment?" he walks around me "Understand me, slave?"

Master steps over the rope binding my wrists, I avert my eyes "Today, I'm not going to hold back. I like to be nice to my boys. And I can't do that if you disobey. I... am going to break you." I shiver at his last line. I look up, and Master smirks. He grabs my throat, pulls the gag out of my mouth and wipes my drool off my chin.

Master looks at the door and nods. I try to turn but I can't. Suddenly I feel someone behind me, they grab the end of the plug and lightly pull it. I gasp and look down as the stranger pulls it out.

Master grabs my chin, bringing my gaze up to him "Boy, don't break eye contact with me!"

"Yes, Master." I whimper. He never brought anyone else in before. Not in our play sessions, not in training. I look Master in the eyes as he unzips his pants. I open my mouth and Master touches his head to my tongue.

"There are two men behind you, they are both going to cum in your ass. In punishment, I do not allow lubricants. By the end of this session, you are going to tell me you are my cum slut, and you are going to thank me, and mean it." I whimper to myself and Master slides his cock down my tongue, fucking my face lightly as he watched the men. He nods and I feel a large head press against my hole.

As he pops it into my ass, I almost scream, but Master fills the space in my throat with his cock. I choke on him as the first man, presses the rest of his cock into my ass. My hole burns with the unlubed stretching. My eyes water as he and Master fuck my holes. My ass was tight and that, thankfully, made it so it didn't take long for the first man to unload his hot cum deep in my ass. He groans as he pulls out, and if I wasn't tied up, I would have collapsed to the floor.

Just as soon as the first man pulls out, I feel my gaping hole being filled again. Cum lubes my ass and presses out as the second mans bigger dick pushes in. I try to relax my ass as I gag on Masters cock. My gaze never leaves Master, he smiles as he sees my pain and whispers, so only I can hear "You are mine to do with as I please. Remember that." My ass stretches more as the man fucks me rough and hard. Tears stream down my face and the second man lets strings of his white cum into me. He pulls out and my body relaxes, knowing its over now. Master pulls out of my mouth.

I gasp, sucking in air, before I say, clearly "Thank you, Master... Thank you for your punishment." I stretch a smile across my lips and he grabs my chin and shakes his head.

"You shouldn't lie, boy." Master whispers to me, he looks up and tells the men to leave. He pushes the gag back into my mouth and I whimper. Master walks behind me and I shake, my body being held up only by my ropes. I struggle a little against them, but Master swiftly slaps the back of my thighs. I immediately stop, but his jolt pushes out some cum, it starts to drip down my legs.

Master tuts at me "Bad boy!" in a moment, he pushes a soft tip to my hole. It slips in easily, but gets stuck before the base. Master presses his knee against the large plug and grabs my hips. I shout through my gag as it pops into me "A good slave keeps the cum inside." My ass burns from being held open by such a large object. I start to cry silently, and Master runs his finger over my wet cock. I let out an instinctual guttural moan. He leans over me and knocks out my gag. I breathe and close my eyes, he runs his finger over my cock again and I bite my lip.

"Thank you, Master. I apologise that I didn't follow your order. Thank you for teaching me better. I am your slave, your cum slut." I tell him this sincerely. I was supposed to feel this, I was supposed to be better for him. I knew that now.

Master strokes my hair and smiles, before standing "Good boy, now, I'll be back soon. To take you for clean up. Don't let this happen again."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Transmans Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds