• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home

All the characters in my story are over the age of 18. This is a DD/lg story, not an incest one.

*

"Oh my sweet little girl, what have you done?"

My head jerked up from the pillow in surprise at the sound of my daddy's voice. He had caught me red-handed. My panties were down around my ankles, there was a little puddle under my bum on the bed, and my chest and cheeks were flushed red after a satisfying orgasm. Immediately I felt my cheeks get even hotter as I closed my legs and reached to cover myself with a blanket. "I'm sorry daddy I just couldn't wait for you to get home. It's been such a long day and I needed to touch."

Daddy smiles slightly and tugs on my hand. "Well, let's go get you cleaned up then." He leads me to the bathroom -- I'm surprised by his reaction. I'm not supposed to even touch my kitty without permission, much less make myself cum. I had texted him asking if I could play, but all I got was a read receipt. He must have already been on his way home.

Now I feel like a dumb little girl... If I had just waited 20 minutes, I could have daddy's cock inside me right now. "I'm sorry I was selfish daddy." I'm holding back hot tears. I want to make my daddy feel good too... His pleasure is more important than my own.

"Shh, sweetheart. I'm not mad at you, but you did break the rules, didn't you?" I nod sullenly. He pulls the tank top I'm wearing over my head and helps me step in to the tub. I hear him unzipping his pants and hold back a grin -- Daddy is going to shower with me. I love when he washes my hair and lets me wash his strong body.

I turn around, and his cock is throbbing and pointing right at me. This sight makes butterflies fill my tummy but before I have a chance to ask if I may touch him, a stream of pee lands on my thigh. I yelp and tell him to quit it. Daddy's eyes harden and he tells me to get on my knees. I'm scared that he's going to make me taste his pee -- we've talked about this before, and the idea of it makes my kitty drip, but now I'm nervous and cold. The shower floor is hard on my knees, but I obey.

"Open your mouth for daddy, little one." I do, slightly parting my lips, and daddy takes aim and pisses on my breasts. I whimper as the hot liquid hits my skin, careful not to move unless he tells me to. "Open wider." Daddy is done peeing now, but he puts the tip of his cock in my mouth and I can taste a few drops of his piss. This makes my head spin, and I moan, daddy's half-hard cock still stuffed in my mouth.

He pulls out and helps me back to my feet, and turns on a warm spray of water. He steps in the shower with me and pulls the curtain closed. I lean my head against his warm, fuzzy chest, loving the sound of his steady heartbeat. He wraps his arms around me and says "You're still daddy's good girl. Don't worry baby." We wash each other down, taking our time and kissing a lot.

Finally we get out and he wraps me in a fluffy pink towel. We go back into the bedroom, and he tells me to kneel on the bed. He gets my collar out of the nightstand and buckles it carefully around my neck. "It's time for you to make daddy feel good, princess." I nod happily and turn around, shake my bum at him a little bit to egg him on. The next thing I know, my face is in a pillow and all of my daddy's weight is on top of me, his cock pressing between my thighs, and his lips on my neck. "You will not cum without permission, sweet girl. Understood?" I nod as well as I can, given my position.

My cunny is already starting to throb as I feel daddy's thick cock pressed against my clit, and his hands roam under my body to squeeze my breasts and pinch my sensitive nipples. I arch my back against him, pressing my bum against his pelvis. He groans and flips me over, climbs on top of my chest, and pushes the tip of his cock into my mouth. Daddy is in total control -- my arms are pinned to my sides by his thighs, and my legs are hanging uselessly off the side of the bed.

"Suck." I do, I suck the tip of my daddy's cock and am rewarded with a big drop of his sweet pre-cum. He pushes all the way in to my mouth until his cock hits the back of my throat, holds it there until I start to squirm, and then ever so slowly pulls back out and lets me breathe. "Good girl," he croons, pushing his cock back inside my eager mouth. I can feel my clit swelling and my kitty opening up, and I am desperate for him to touch me.

In and out, in and out. Two minutes later, all I can think of is how good daddy's cock feels in my mouth, and making sure I take a breath when he allows me to. Eventually he pulls his cock out and lets it rest against my cheek, pets my hair for a second with one hand, and reaches behind him to touch my kitty with the other. "Oh my sweet little girl... your pussy is dripping, baby." He rubs the wetness on my lips and I dart my tongue out to lick his fingers. "Good girl. Your little cunt must be aching. Do you need daddy to take care of you?"

His cock is leaking pre-cum on my cheek, but I don't care. I need him. "Yes daddy," I croak, my throat slightly sore and my mouth more than a little dry. "Please, please use my kitty. I need you."

Daddy climbs off of my chest and I take the opportunity to get in to a more comfortable position. The feeling of his tongue on my clit surprises me and I jump a little bit. Daddy laughs and holds my legs open. "Let me taste, little girl." He makes big, long strokes with his tongue, and I can feel how soaked my kitty is, and he's just making it worse. I just want his cock inside of me.

As soon as I think this, my daddy's lips are against mine, and his cock is pushing against my hole. I buck my hips against him, successfully taking half an inch more of his cock. He slides in the whole way and I gasp, and he stays there, grinding his pelvis against mine, filling me completely and perfectly. When he starts to pull out, my kitty clenches around him and he groans. I can tell he is already close to cumming, just like I am. He pushes back in. This is torture. I want to cum desperately, and I tell him so. "Is that so, little girl? Do you think you deserve to cum after playing with daddy's pussy without permission?" I can't stop whimpering as he moves against me.

He slaps me lightly against my cheek, twice in a row. It is just enough pain to cut back slightly on my need to cum... but it builds up again, as daddy starts fucking me faster. His pubic bone is grinding against my clit, and I'm gritting my teeth to keep myself from cumming. I can feel his cock start to throb and I know he's going to cum, he's going to fill me, remind me that I belong to him.

I take his nipple into my mouth and suck gently, bite softly. He groans and presses our bodies tighter together. I can barely breathe, my head is spinning, my kitty is pulsing. "Cum for me baby girl. Right now. Cum with your daddy." I let out a yelp and my kitty explodes, squirting out a tiny bit of my girly juices right as I feel him flood me with his cum.

He stops, and holds me, his softening cock still embedded in my kitty. "Thank you daddy." He kisses my neck and we both shiver, suddenly the room seems cold. He pulls me so that we're laying side by side, my leg slung over his hip, blankets pulled up around us, both of us sticky with sweat and cum.

"Isn't it better when daddy lets you cum, sweet baby?"

Of course it is. Daddy knows that. "Yes daddy. I'm sorry."

He tilts my chin up and kisses my mouth softly. "It's okay baby girl. Go to sleep now." He pushes a pacifier into my mouth, and we both sleep soundly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Daddy's Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds