• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katie's Story Ch. 05

Katie's Story Ch. 05

123

All characters are over 18.

Author note: You need to read the other chapters in the series before reading this one.

DIFFERING REACTIONS:

Katie and her dad reacted very differently to the paternity news.

He had a brief moment of anger but it was no match for twenty years of good fatherhood memories. What did it matter? He was her father in every way that counted.

He also had an unexpected surprise. Guilt had dogged him constantly concerning their physical relationship but now it was gone. The self imposed sentence in his head seemed to have been lifted by the news he wasn't Katie's biological father. The relief might not have been justified but he didn't care. He just knew it felt like a huge weight had been lifted. Plus he had more important things to think about. He was really worried about Katie.

A black cloud of anger had engulfed and permeated her. Normally she was able to swat away negative feelings like pesky mosquitos but there was an elephant on her back and she staggered through every day crushed by the weight. She woke up angry. She was angry all day. She went to sleep angry. Her appetite was shot and she had lost five pounds. Her libido had vanished. Her dad tried to console her but his words were unable to pierce her anger.

Eventually she decided that she was never going to get better until she confronted her mom. She couldn't stand another day of feeling like this.

She told her dad. He thought it was a bad idea and told her he loved her regardless of who her biological father was but he understood and wished her good luck.

THE VISIT:

Two hours later she was at her moms. She had driven on autopilot the whole way, totally oblivious to the ride. Her mind had been in an anger fuelled feedback loop. By the time she arrived at her moms she was in an extremely foul mood.

No one was home but she still had her old key and her mom had not changed the locks. She simmered on the couch waiting for her mom to arrive.

Maureen opened the door and saw Katie right away. Her anger flared at the intrusion and she was about to make a snarky comment but then she really noticed Katie. She looked awful. Her hair was unkept. There were black lines under her eyes and her face looked gaunt. Anger was oozing from her. Her fists were clenched and her normally sparkly green eyes looked like dark pools of hatred. Maureen was seriously spooked. What could have possibly happened to cause this? Why was she here? She had no desire for another brawl. It took her weeks to heal from their last meeting. Diplomacy was required.

"Hello dear. To what do I owe this honor?"

Katie abruptly jumped up to within a foot of her mom's face and screamed. "WHO'S MY REAL FATHER!!!!"

Maureen flinched at the ferocity of Katie's outburst. She felt like she'd been blasted at close range by a sonic shotgun. It took a supreme effort to maintain her composure.

Maureen had no clue what Katie was talking about. "Katie, what are you talking about? You know who your father is."

"That's what I thought too until I found out that you and dad are type 'O' blood and I'm type 'A' and that's just not possible according to the blood charts!"

Maureen was still confused. What was Katie talking about? She thought back looking for clues. She had never fooled around on Chris so what was going on? Then it hit her. No, it couldn't be, could it? Katie was white. How could it be?

Katie noticed her mother seemed to be in deep thought.

"Are you sure honey about this blood thing?"

"Totally! I verified it with my doctor. Dad can't possibly be my real dad, so who the hell is!"

"Well, if that's really true then there is only one explanation."

"When I was in university I was quite sexually active. I lost my virginity in grade 10 and enjoyed sex but it was always difficult with mom and dad hovering around. When I got to university it was liberating. There was no one watching over me. I could do whatever I wanted. The first year was still somewhat constricting because I was in student residence but in year two I moved in with some like minded friends and we entertained quite a bit. It was quite enjoyable. There was a buffet of males and we sampled as many dishes as possible learning what we liked and didn't like."

"Eventually I met your father in one of my 4th year classes. We hit it off right away. He was very experienced and the sex was great but even more important was his personality. He was a real gentleman and fun to be around and treated me like a Queen. The same man that has been such a good father to you was the same to me and I fell head over heals in love with him."

"At first we both continued to date others but after a while I stopped seeing anyone else. Then he proposed to me and we both agreed to stop dating others."

"I told my girlfriends and they were thrilled for me. They knew what a catch he was. My best friend wanted to give me a going away party though so she secretly arranged a get together with two of the hottest guys on campus. When I walked into the room I knew what was up right away and turned around to leave but she persuaded me to stay."

She said, "It will be the last time. Enjoy it before you settle down. No one will ever know."

"So the four of us had a mini orgy that lasted for hours. Everyone focused on my body the whole time. It was the best night of sex that I ever had and I eventually passed out and didn't get up until noon the next day. I was sore for days but after that it was just your dad and I. I was never with anyone else after that. I swear!"

"So, in answer to your question, your biological father must be one of those two guys but I don't know which one and I've never seen them since. I don't even remember their names. Your father and I had been having sex for months before my last hooray and I just assumed that you were his when I became pregnant."

Katie was conflicted on whether to believe her mom. The emotional part of her wanted a pound of flesh but the rational part was digesting her mom's story and running a logic analysis on it. Her mom's story could easily be true. Katie was very good at detecting lies and her intuition was indicating her mom was telling the truth. She eventually decided she believed her mom. Her emotional alter ego howled in outrage at being overruled but backed down.

All the anger slowly began to drain out of Katie like a leaking balloon. Her shoulders slumped and her head drooped. Her hands unclenched. She felt light headed and her stomach was queasy. She was weak from not eating properly for weeks and her extreme anger had consumed an incredible amount of energy. She was running on fumes and felt totally wasted.

Maureen noticed Katie's condition. "Are you okay Katie? It's the absolute truth, I swear. I had no idea your father was not your biological father."

"Mom I don't feel very well. I need to lie down."

Maureen helped Katie to her old room. Katie flopped on her bed and within seconds she was out cold.

The next day she woke anger free to the delicious smell of pancakes and bacon wafting through her nose. They were on a tray beside her bed. All the accessories were present, real maple syrup, butter, blueberries, milk and cheddar slices. She was famished and started to wolf the food down so quickly that sometimes the fork didn't make a clean entry.

She was just finishing when her mom entered the room, scanned the bed and broke out into a grin. Katie looked down and there were syrup stains and pancake crumbs all over the bed. Oops!

"Feeling better now?"

"Much better! Thanks mom."

"And you believe me concerning your dad? I swear I had no idea."

"Yes, I believe you. Oddly enough I don't even care anymore. I know who my 'real' dad is and nothing can take away 20 years of love. I'm just so incredibly glad not to be angry anymore. It was killing me. What a horrible feeling!"

"Speaking of anger, I would like to apologize for how I reacted after I discovered you and your dad. I was really, really upset and needed to lash out. It took months but I eventually figured out how to get back at your dad. I knew of Adrian's reputation around the office and approached him to see if he would be willing to help me out. When he realized what 'helping out' meant he was totally on board and we made the video."

"I'm pretty embarrassed about it now. It still hurts to think about you and your dad but the anger is finally all burned out. As you've discovered it's a horrible feeling. I've missed both of you terribly. I'm not ready to think about your dad but perhaps you and I can have a truce? I promise not to ask about him."

Katie suddenly realized how much she had missed her mom. She had sucked it up when her mom banished her but it had hurt big time. Her dad was a great guy but there were just certain types of things where she had always turned to her mom.

Maureen asked, "How long are you here? I thought maybe we could have a shopping day. It's been a long time since we had one."

Katie's ears perked up. A 'shopping day' meant her mom was feeling generous and would pay for everything.

"That would be great mom! I miss our get togethers and dad ...." She almost started to say that her dad never wanted to go shopping and never wanted to sit through multiple clothing changes and was always complaining and basically ruined shopping but she nipped it in the bud. It was too late though. Maureen looked at her with a wistful smile. "Your dad has many great qualities but shopping is not one of them."

They shopped till they dropped. It was wonderful. They hit the mall when it opened and shopped. They ate lunch at a nice restaurant and then shopped again until Katie had accumulated many bags of clothing and was hungry. They were eating again and were on their second set of drinks. Katie had a nice buzz on from the drinks, her free purchases and a great day with her mom and couldn't resist asking about the fantasy man from her mom's video.

"Mom, what was Adrian like?"

Maureen's face turned beet red. Katie knew her mom was embarrassed but she had fantasized about the video many times and wanted to know more.

"It's okay mom. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I understand why you made it and no damage was done. I intercepted it and dad never saw it." Katie sheepishly said, "I saw it though. I've watched it many times. It's totally hot!"

Katie watched her mom's face change as she digested Katie's confession. The red face was gone and had been replaced with a quizzical look.

"So you weren't grossed out watching your old mom do it?"

Katie had mainly focused on Adrian but her mom had looked pretty hot. In fact Katie had thought several times that if she looked that good when she was her mom's age that she'd be pretty happy.

"Mom you looked great. If I look as good as you did when I'm forty I'll be pretty happy. To be honest though, I was a bit more focused on Adrian than you."

Katie could tell that Maureen's embarrassment was totally gone. Maureen had a devious look on her face.

"Would you like to meet him? I could make it happen if you want."

Katie was stunned. Her and the Adonis? Her pussy sent her mind an unmistakable tingle!

Maureen didn't even wait for Katie to answer. The stunned expression on her daughter's face was all the information she needed. She called Adrian's number on her cell. Fortunately he picked up.

"Adrian, my daughter is in town and has seen our video and would like to meet you. Are you available tonight?"

Katie couldn't hear Adrian but his response was evident from Maureen's answer.

"Well, cancel it! This is important!"

Another pause and then another comment from her mom in her full glory super bitch mode. Katie giggled. Her mom had been a Director at a large bank for years and was used to bossing people around. Sometimes she brought it home. Her dad just ignored her bossy behaviour but it wasn't that easy for Katie and Adrian had absolutely no choice. Apparently her mom was the boss of Adrian's boss and Adrian had made the mistake of not being discrete about their encounter so Maureen was sparing him no mercy.

More silence and then another curt response from her mom, "Of course she's good looking! She's my daughter!"

A final brief pause and then the deal was sealed.

"Good, I'll see you at 7 PM sharp."

Katie was in shock. It was really going to happen!

She had a shower and got squeaky clean. Then she shaved her legs and groin until her skin was silky smooth. Next came the hair and makeup and a few dabs of strategically placed perfume. Finally, she put on a pair on sheer black nylons, stiletto heels and a lacy black pushup bra.

She was already highly aroused in anticipation of meeting Adrian but she wanted to be 100% primed when he arrived so she reclined on her bed and gently rubbed her clit and let her imagination run wild. She had learned that she could 'stoke' her sexual drive into a red hot molten state by masturbating and visualizing herself in slutty, whorish, debauched acts of fornication. She visualized her and Adrian fucking in every possible manner.

By the time Adrian arrived every fibre in her body was pulsating and supercharged with sexual energy. She was primed and ready to ignite.

Adrian knocked on her door and entered and soaked up the sight before him. Maureen wasn't lying about her daughter being attractive. His cock started to twitch as her scanned her. She was lying on the bed with her head propped up on a pillow. Her long glossy jet black hair was fanned out beneath her. Her legs were crossed at her ankles and seemed to stretch on forever. A pair of fuck me high heel shoes adorned her feet. Her legs were sheathed in sheer black nylons held up by a garter belt and her pussy was totally bare. She had on a black lacy bra that highlighted a small but appealing amount of cleavage and had the same attractive facial structure that her mother did. And then there were her eyes. They were a beautiful intense green color that leapt out at you and she was slowing scanning him with a smouldering almost predatory gaze that drew him in like a moth to a flame.

Katie was on fire. Adrian was every bit as good looking in person as in the video her mom made. He had a ruggedly handsome face, broad shoulders and chest that tapered down to a narrow waste and a beautifully curved butt. Then there was the huge package between his legs. She couldn't wait to get at it!

She sat up and put her feet on the floor with her hands on her knees and slowly spread her legs until she was shamelessly exposed. Then she tilted her head and motioned him over.

He could see and smell her arousal as he approached. Her pussy glistened with arousal and her pink clit was peeking out from between her pussy lips.

She pulled him between her legs and slowly ran her hands up and down his body eventually stopping at the bulge in his pants. She softly caressed and squeezed it.

Eventually she undid his pants and pulled them down allowing his cock to spring free.

It was the most beautiful cock that Katie had ever seen. It was long and fat and obscenely engorged with blood. She softly ran her hands up and down it. The skin was silky soft but underneath it was rock hard. She leaned over, breathed in deeply and savoured his scent. Then she slowly dragged her tongue from the base of his cock to the tip.

She wanted to kiss and touch and smell his cock all day but she was too charged up to wait any longer. She needed it inside her now.

She removed the rest of his clothing and gently pushed him on the bed on his back. Then she straddled his body with her knees and leaned forward so that his cock was behind her. She reached behind and grabbed the tip of his cock and started rubbing it back and forth between her drenched pussy lips. Slowly she eased back against his head continuing to lubricate it with up and down motions. It was big and her pussy was resisting but she knew she could take it. She willed herself to relax and continued the up and down movement until the head suddenly popped in.

She relaxed on his chest for a minute and then continued moving back and forth, consuming a little bit more of his gigantic cock with each movement. In less than 5 minutes she had taken everything. She rested again for a minute and then very slowly leaned back straight until their groins were flush together and she was sitting totally upright with her hands resting on his chest.

Adrian was amazed at how quickly she had taken him. Most women couldn't even take him completely and often required generous amounts of lubrication and lots of time and work. Katie had taken him effortlessly allowing him to lie on his back and savor the view and gently caress her as more and more of his cock was enveloped in her hot wet pussy.

Katie's body was on fire and ready to explode. His cock was so big that even the tiniest movements caused her hyper stimulated nerve endings to deliver incredible jolts of pleasure. He was so deep inside her and she was stretched so tight that even just sitting on him generated a feeling of warmth and fullness that felt incredible. She raised herself up very slowly almost to his tip several times. Satisfied there was lots of lubrication she raised herself up one more time and then slammed herself down on his magnificent cock.

The suddenness of it stunned Adrian. Her groin slammed into his with such force that it almost hurt.

She continued to rapidly lift almost all the way off him then slam down forcefully. In minutes her body was covered in a sheen of sweat. Her eyes were closed and there was a look of intense concentration on her face. She was approaching orgasm and her whole body was tensing up. Then she went off like a rocket. Her fingers clamped down on his shoulders and her nails dug into his skin as the contractions ripped through her body. She maintained her vice grip until the contractions subsided then she flopped down on his chest.

The pleasure had been incredible.

This was just the start though. She had fantasized about this day many times and had a long list of things she wanted to try. He was hers for the night and she was going to use him until she didn't have a drop of sexual energy left!

Adrian couldn't believe what had just happened. No one had ever rode him with such brute force. She was an animal. He thought he was going to be wasting his Saturday night with some nerdy teenage girl but he had stumbled upon a real find! A constant frustration of having a big cock was never being able to let loose for fear of hurting his dates but minutes after fucking the shit out of him she was tugging on him to start again. He was more than happy to oblige.

She positioned her elbows on the bed and raised her butt up. "Doggy Please!"

He lined his cock up and slowly pushed in. She kept asking for more and seemed very wet but he paranoid about hurting her so he proceeded cautiously. Eventually he bottomed out and started a steady rhythm of long deep strokes. Her head was buried in a pillow and she was emitting a steady stream of soft moans.

It wasn't long before he noticed that every time he thrust in her rosebud opened up. It started to mesmerize him. It was like it was winking at him. After a while he couldn't resist. He coated his thumb with the lubrication that was oozing from her pussy and started to gently massage her anus. It was hard to tell but she seemed to be moaning louder. He kept refreshing his thumb with her lubrication and gently massaging her anus.

Eventually her sphincter muscle relaxed and his thumb effortlessly slipped in. He slowly moved in and out moving deeper each time until his whole thumb was embedded in her ass. It was time to give Miss Katie another orgasm. He increased the pace of his cock and thumb. The soft moans were getting louder and louder. He was now thrusting full bore with his cock and finger. It didn't take long before her whole body tensed up again and the contractions ripped through her. Her pussy and ass clamped down tight and he barely held off from blowing his load.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katie's Story Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds