• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In Katie's Room Pt. 05

In Katie's Room Pt. 05

Still grinning, Katie eased herself off of my body and stretched out her legs. She pulled off her panties.

"Come on, David," she said. "I'm gonna fuck you now."

I felt my lungs pumping like a bellows, making me dizzy. I wanted to slow down my breaths, but nothing could distract me from the crushing immediacy of those five simple words.

I'm gonna fuck you now...

It wasn't a threat or a boast. Katie's tone was relaxed. She spoke casually, as if she were stating a simple fact. She was going to take me by force, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Wasn't this what I wanted? For at least an hour, I'd fought to control my throbbing erection as Katie and Sarah teased and tormented me. But now, as I was finally seeing a chance at release, I felt fear seizing my mind.

How many times a week did I think about Katie, counting the days since I'd seen her? How many times did I feel myself growing hard as we exchanged flirty texts, just waiting for another chance to sleep beside her? I wanted Katie. There was no use denying it. I wanted her, but not like this.

Katie dropped her panties on the floor. For the first time in a long while, Sarah looked uncomfortable.

"Do, uh... Do you want me to leave?" Sarah asked.

Katie's face flashed with arrogance.

"No way in hell," Katie said. "Stay where you are. I need your help."

"What do you want me to do?" Sarah asked.

Katie twisted around and pointed to her pair of silver handcuffs, still lying on the floor by the chair where Sarah had endured her spanking.

"See those cuffs?" Katie asked. "Grab 'em and bring 'em to me. The key should still be in the hole. Quick, now."

As Sarah grabbed the cuffs and scampered over towards the bed, Katie bent her knees and spread her legs wide. My gaze travelled along the full swath of her meaty thighs, ending at her neatly trimmed pubic hair. She adjusted the straps of her bra, but refused to remove it along with her panties. She wasn't stripping down because she wanted to give me a peep show—she was stripping down because the time had come to satisfy herself.

Sarah moved to set the cuffs down on the bed between my legs, but Katie shook her head. She pointed towards my arms, still shackled firmly to the bedposts.

"No. Go clamp the cuffs down on one of his arms. You're gonna take the shackles off in a second, but I don't want him getting free," Katie said.

Sarah raised an eyebrow.

"What do you have in mind?" Sarah asked.

"He's no good to me, lying flat on the bed like this. If I'm gonna take him, I want to get intimate with him. Up close and personal. But I'm not gonna have him pawing at me. The boy needs to remember his place, after all."

She talked like I wasn't there to hear her. Somehow, that was more intimidating than any threat.

Katie tapped her finger impatiently.

"Well?" she said.

This time, Sarah avoided my gaze as she tiptoed over to the side of the bed, handcuffs in hand. I felt a ring of metal, as cold as ice, tightening around my right wrist.

Faster and faster, my chest heaved and fell. Spots danced in my field of vision as my breath hissed in my throat.

I was dangerously close to hyperventilating, and I knew it. I couldn't escape Katie, and I couldn't ignore what was about to happen. I could only pray that she would be quick.

"Careful, now," Katie said to Sarah. "Now... Take that shackle off of his arm and cuff his wrists together. Don't take the other shackle off until his wrists are cuffed. I mean it."

"Please..." Sarah said, a glimmer of her old confidence returning. "I shackled him up the first place, remember? He didn't get out then, and he's not getting out now. Trust me."

"Don't get too cocky, girl. He's desperate. He might try something."

Sarah's eyes met mine. For a moment, she seemed apologetic. But then she grabbed my right arm and pinned it to the bed with all her might, just as she'd done an hour ago.

If she felt any pity for me, it evaporated in that moment. With nimble fingers, she popped off the buckle on the right shackle with her free hand, then slowly pulled my right hand towards my still-shackled left hand.

I was tired of fighting. I knew it was no use. But I had to try.

Again, I twisted and thrashed on the bed and tried to push back with my one free arm as Sarah pulled it. My limbs were shaking with exhaustion, but I kept it up for at least a minute before Sarah finally pulled my hands together and clamped the handcuffs down on my left wrist.

Katie watched me struggle impassively, neither angry nor amused.

"Take the other shackle off," Katie commanded. "The cuffs are more than enough."

Sarah obeyed, and popped the buckle off of the left shackle.

With my hands now bound together above my head, I wiggled back and forth to chase the numbness from my arms, but felt the metal chain of the handcuffs snapping taut when I tried to pull them apart. My arms were no longer bound to the bedposts, but I was still far from free.

"What about his legs? Want me to unshackle them?" Sarah asked.

"No. I'm not taking any chances. I don't want him walking off," Katie said.

Finally, Katie looked back up at my face. She smiled.

This was it. The calm before the storm. Nothing to do but wait for the hammer to fall.

And it did.

Katie inched herself forward along my shackled legs, reaching down to gently tickle her exposed vulva with her middle and index finger as she went. The lips of her shaved pussy were as wet and slick as they could be.

"Now do you want me to leave?" Sarah asked, now slightly self-conscious.

Katie chuckled.

"Not yet," Katie said. "Hold him up for me, would you? Make sure he doesn't squirm too much."

My heart quickened as Sarah leaned in close, her cute cherubic features filling my field of vision. She seized me by the elbows and pulled my body upwards with surprisingly little effort, showing off the hidden strength in her sinewy arms.

For the first time in an hour, I got to stretch the muscles in my stiff back as Sarah pulled me up into a sitting position. Once I was upright, Sarah grabbed my upraised wrists and forced them down, only letting me go when they were safely secured behind my back. I let myself fall forward, my eyes aimed down towards my erect penis as it pointed upwards like an accusatory finger.

It took effort to stay upright. I felt my body shaking as I learned forward.

I wanted to fall back and go limp. But as soon as I felt myself collapsing backwards, Sarah's arms closed around my midsection and held me in place. She eased herself back into the space behind me and propped me up with her body, wrapping her arms around me to keep me from falling back. The scent of her hair filled my nostrils, and the touch of her nimble fingers made goosebumps rise up along my stomach.

Katie grinned.

"That's it, girl," she said approvingly. "Keep him right there."

She kept inching herself forward, still fingering her moist, juicy labia as she drew closer to my waiting cock.

I felt my body trembling all over again—half from fear, half from exhaustion.

"Please don't..." I pleased futilely. "You... You can't!"

Katie raised an eyebrow in amusement. Sarah giggled.

"I can't?" Katie repeated. "Honey, I don't think you're in a position to tell me what I can't do. Especially not after I caught you in bed with another woman. You had your fun. Now I'm gonna have mine."

Again, my face flushed with shame and embarrassment, tears welling up at the corners of my eyes. I wanted to pour out with apologies, but I knew that it would make no difference.

Katie drew closer, propping herself up with both hands. She leaned over, pursed her lips, and gently blew on my cock.

I winced, shifting with discomfort as Sarah did her best to hold me in place.

"Just... Just make it quick. Please!" I begged.

Katie scoffed.

"Come on, David. You know me better than that," she said. "When I get a chance like this, I savor it. I make it last as long as I can. So that's what I'm gonna do."

I locked eyes with Katie. If she was really dead-set on taking me, I wouldn't show fear or anguish. I'd take it with as much dignity as I possibly could.

Katie's thighs brushed mine, and the warmth of her flesh made my member swell. My erection was out of control now, twitching and pulsing with every second, and so hard it almost felt numb.

Just a little while longer, David... I told myself. Just a little while longer...

Katie waved her hand to get Sarah's attention. She beckoned towards herself...then pointed to her breasts.

Confused, I furrowed my brow.

"Really?" Sarah asked, giggling.

Katie nodded.

Suddenly, Sarah removed her arms from my midsection and freed me from her tight hug. But as soon as I was free, she seized me by the shoulders and gave me a hard push forward, sending me falling onto Katie.

Her aim was perfect: I fell face-first into Katie's breasts, and Katie immediately grabbed me around my midsection and held me there. From behind, I felt Sarah seize my head with both hands to hold it still.

I always knew Katie was well-endowed enough to fill out an E-cup bra, but now I got a real appreciation for the girl's proportions. With her lacy bra holding up her breasts, they covered my nose and mouth like a pair of silky pillows, smothering me in mounds of pale flesh. It should have been easy to escape—but with my hands cuffed behind my back, I could do little more than squirm. Desperate for a breath of air, I wriggled my body and struggled to pull my head from the deep valley of Katie's cleavage, overwhelmed by the musky scent of her sweat.

Just one breath... I thought, growing faint. One breath. That's all I'm asking for...

Katie didn't order me to kiss her breasts as she smothered me. My humiliation gave her all the arousal she needed.

Well, so much for my dignity... I thought.

Finally, just as I began to moan, Katie let go and pushed me back. Sarah wrapped her arms around me again as I collapsed backwards, resting my head against her small, pert breasts. Slowly, I raised my head to stare Katie down.

She mounted me in one easy motion, before I had a chance to steel myself. She clamped her hands down on my shoulders to steady herself, straddled my hips, and plunged herself down onto my rock-hard cock. And as the warm, wet folds of her labia enveloped my engorged penis, I threw my head back and gave a long, desperate moan.

My arousal was as desperate as it was painful, but Katie's earnest hunger and sadism eclipsed it by half. Even as she began to buck her hips and take my cock in long thrusts, she silently dared me to fight back, staring back at me with fierce eyes and a smug smile. But then her breathing sped up, and her expression was pure euphoria as she brought herself towards that inevitable climax, savoring every ounce of friction as she brought herself down on my member.

As for me? With every thrust of Katie's hips, I tensed my body and involuntarily pulled at my handcuffs, futilely struggling against the tight metal chain as I kept my eyes fixed on Katie's rhythmically bouncing tits, enraptured by the sight of her full body as she held me captive. And as Katie savored our lovemaking, I could do nothing but pray for release from the deep ache in my swollen penis.

For the briefest of moments, I forgot my anger at the women who had tortured me so gleefully, and I forgot my shame at being tricked so completely. Instead, I only thought of my pent-up arousal and my desperation for relief. That was Katie's final torment: she had reduced me to my simplest, most animalistic needs. I would have gladly spent another hour in chains if it meant finally getting the chance at an orgasm.

I wanted an orgasm, and it came—slowly at first, but then in an awful spasm of pleasure.

Katie felt my body trembling as I neared my climax. First she sped up the thrusts of her hips, riding me faster to speed me along. But then, when I inhaled sharply in a high-pitched euphoric shriek, she slowed down—determined to enjoy every last moment of my orgasm.

I thrust my hips in time with Katie, moving in perfect synchronicity with her for one glorious moment. I clenched my teeth and moaned, a deep roar of passion escaping my dry throat. My cock might have been numb, but my orgasm rocked my whole body. Once, then twice, then tree times, I felt my cock jump and jerk as warm streams of semen erupted in long bursts. By the fourth burst, I gave up on counting, and just closed my eyes and sighed with relief, cherishing the feeling as the pressure left my lower body, every muscle in my body relaxing all at once.

By then, Katie was already sliding off of my body. As she went, she reached down to pluck the black rubber ring off of my penis with thumb and forefinger. A final tiny trickle of semen squirted from my cock as the ring slid up my shaft, and Katie giggled. Sensing her cue, Sarah slid off the bed, guiding my head downward to rest it on the pillows.

I was done. And they were done with me. Time to rest.

"Take the cuffs off," Katie ordered. "I think he's had enough."

"You sure?" Sarah asked.

"Positive," Katie said. "I don't think he's going anywhere now."

I barely registered the click of metal as Sarah gently pushed my body upwards and reached down to unlock my handcuffs, then pulled them from my wrists.

Together, Katie and Sarah stood over me, looking over their handiwork.

"He's had a rough night," Katie said. "I think we can afford to give him a nice nap."

• • •

It had been two hours since my last orgasm, but my body still tingled. Despite all that I'd been through, I still managed to stand at attention, my back straight as a cane. Just as Katie had ordered.

I woke up refreshed from a long nap in Katie's bed, but she had given me a fresh set of orders as soon as I'd woken up. This time, she didn't need whips or handcuffs to force my obedience.

I stood outside Katie's bathroom, wearing nothing but a silky pink pair of thong panties that caught in the crack of my buttocks, only barely hiding my cock from view. Katie had chosen the panties herself. She said that their color worked well with my skin-tone.

Less then seven feet away, Katie lounged back in her bathtub, wearing even less than I was. Just once, I had chanced a peek into the bathroom, and was rewarded with a brief glimpse of Katie's breasts submerged under the clear bathwater as she dozed off. But she had ordered me to keep my eyes pointed away from the door, so I did.

With my arm held firmly in place, I kept a fluffy white towel draped over my arm, patiently waiting for Katie to call me over to dry her off.

For the moment, I was denied a glimpse at Katie's naked body. But I didn't care. Closer by, a much more interesting sight commanded my attention.

In the living room, an X-shaped wooden bondage cross stood upright at the center of the room, perfectly in my line of sight. Sarah hung limply from the cross, her wrists and ankles bound to it by tight leather straps. She still wore her red leather corset, but Katie had stripped her of those distinctive skull-patterned panties, leaving her trimmed bush exposed. A formidable-looking white dildo was inserted halfway into her open vagina, chattering along merrily with the switch left firmly in the "ON" position—as it had been for the last hour.

Every so often, Sarah let out a weak little whimper as her body twitched, but she said nothing. The red ball gag—which had silenced me while I lay tied to Katie's bed—was now strapped into Sarah's mouth. If Katie hadn't also tied a tight black blindfold over Sarah's eyes, she might have tried to meet my gaze with a pleading expression.

I looked away from Sarah as I heard the sound of water sloshing behind me. I knew that Katie was rising to her feet, but I dared not look back at her.

She got my attention by brushing a light hand across my backside, then giving it a playful pinch.

"That was just wonderful..." she sighed. "Now be a dear and dry me off. Don't worry. You can look now."

I obediently turned around and dropped to my knees, the towel ready in my hands. I immediately exhaled as I saw Katie standing naked before me. Rivulets of warm water dripped from her coal-black hair and her pink-tipped breasts, which hung down like ripe fruit. Though my body trembled, I obeyed her command: I moved the towel up her powerful legs to dry them off, slowly working my way up to the ample curve of her bottom, her wide belly, and her soft breasts.

"You'll serve me for a week," Katie had said, after she'd woken me up. "I can be a merciful woman, but I still caught you in bed with my roommate. You'll have to be punished for that. So if you want a real taste of submission, this is your chance. Just a week. That's not so bad, is it?"

I'd agreed that it wasn't. And if the show in the living room was any indication, Sarah's punishments would be far more serious than mine. For that, at least, I could be grateful.

"Hell, maybe you'll learn to like it," Katie had said.

I slowly moved to my feet at I brushed the towel over Katie's neck. Katie snatched the towel from my hands and tied it around her head to dry her hair, leaving herself nude below the neck. Ignoring Sarah in the living room, she gestured in the direction of the bedroom.

"Come on, David," Katie said. "Follow me. I need some time to unwind. I've got something else in mind for you."

I kept my eyes riveted on Katie's plump behind as she led me away from Sarah and towards the bedroom, gently swinging her hips back and forth to draw my gaze. When she reached the bedroom, she clambered onto her bed and let herself go limp, lying facedown on the clean sheets. She raised one hand and pointed to the small of her bare back.

"You'll be sleeping on the couch tonight, so enjoy this while you can," Katie said. "I'm tense as hell. I need a backrub."

Though she couldn't see me, I smiled softly as I lay my hands on Katie's warm flesh, savoring the sound of her soft moans as I kneaded her tight muscles with my fingers. Slowly, I worked my way up to her shoulder blades and down towards her bare butt. My erection made my pink panties feel even tighter.

One week of this, I thought. No, that's no so bad. Not so bad at all...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In Katie's Room Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds