• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Bare Back Bitch

Bare Back Bitch

I got put in a full nelson the other night by a naked black guy. It happened in a video preview booth at Corey's Adult Video store in Oakland. I had been hanging out in the arcade, wearing just a black 2 piece string bikini, and a pair of fire engine red high heels.

I had been there for about a half hour, but I hadn't seen anyone. But it was early, only 3:30 p.m. Then I heard the buzzer go off and I knew someone had entered the arcade. I stood near a corner, waiting. It was pretty dark in the arcade, so I was able to get a pretty good look at him before he spotted me. As he approached, I slunk back up against the wall and pretended to be texting.

He was a big dude in his 30s. He had a shaved head and goatee. He was wearing a wife beater t-shirt, baggy jeans shorts, and basketball shoes. My overall impression of him was that he looked like a gangsta - exactly the type of guy who wouldn't tolerate a white person in this neighborhood. But I knew from experience that in here, things would be different.

He spotted me as soon as he turned the corner. He looked at me for a second but kept walking around the arcade. I was disappointed, but I knew that chances were really good that he'd be back. He, like me, had come here for a reason. I also knew that black dudes - ANY men, really - who came to these arcades, were either there to get sucked off, or to suck someone else off.

I went into a booth and put a coupon in the slot. The video came on and I sat on the bench and took out my dick. I heard his steps approaching. Then he was standing the open door, looking in at me. I looked up. He was holding his hand, rubbing his groin slowly. I smiled. "Hi," I said.

He looked around, still rubbing his groin. He squeezed it in his pants and I could see his erection tenting his shorts. I had him. I laughed silently. "Whatchu like to do?" he asked.

"Mmmm, I like to suck cock," I answered, quickly following it up with, "Want a blow job?" He nodded, stepping into the booth, next to where I was seated. I reached out and grabbed the bulge in his shorts. Oh, shit! It was a fuckin' SNAKE! It was an easy 10 inches, and hard as a ROCK!

I quickly pulled off my bikini top, just as I felt his big fingers pinching my nipples. "Nice tits," he said. "Hormones? I nodded. My tits were all natural, but if guys asked I always told them I was on hormones.

I started to pull my string bikini panties off, but he stopped me. He told me they were sexy. I sank to a squat in front of him. "Mind if we leave the door open?" he asked.

"I don't mind at all," I said, as I took his hard cock in my sissy hand, grabbed it near the base and held it to my face and squeezed. A big bead of pre-cum appeared, like a glistening pearl against the black head of his cock. My tongue lashed out lapping the salty bead into my mouth. I gave the head a wet smooch and engulfed it into my mouth.

He groaned in pleasure as I began to suck his cock. My dainty hands fluttered over his big hairy legs as I serviced him -- men LOVE that! I lifted his cock and sucked first one nut, then both of his nuts into my mouth; then back to a hawt, spit covered blowjob.

As I blew him, I felt his big hand running down my back to my bare buttocks. I knew from experience that I was about to get fucked. Sure enough, he took my upper arm and raised me up off of my knees. He turned me around and kissed my back and neck. I reached behind me and grabbed his stiffy, choking down on it. His hands reached through my arms and cupped my titties. "What're you gonna do?" I asked in a husky whisper.

His rough face nuzzled my neck and he growled in my ear, "Gone fuck you GOOD, bitch," he said.

A thrill ran up my legs when I heard him say that. "But, what about a condom, honey?" I simpered over my shoulder, giving his cock another tight choke.

He didn't answer, just pushed me forward with one hand, and literally tearing my string panties off my ass with the other, so that I stood there, in just high heels, naked and exposed, my legs trembling and my heels making stamping noises on the floor, like an impatient mare awaiting her stallion to mount her.

He got up close to me, and I guided his throbbing cock to the mouth of my hungry anus, until the head was pressed firmly against it. I was standing, facing the open door as I felt his arms suddenly cross over my neck, and he put me in a strong wrestling hold and worked his black cock up my ass -- inch by inch.

I struggled and put my hands up to his hard forearms in a futile attempt to break the hold. Then he put me in a full nelson and began to fuck me, using the muscles in his big thighs to power his thrusts -- slow at first -- all the way in, and all the way out, then the tempo increased, until his balls were slapping sweaty against my thighs. It was then I heard the buzzer ring and I knew someone had entered the arcade.

Suddenly he shouted out in a deep bass voice, and emptied the contents of his balls deep into my guts, flooding my bowels with his hot seed. He relaxed the wrestling hold, and I saw myself looking into the eyes of another black man. It had been he who had just entered the arcade.

Slowly my black lover eased his greasy cock out of me and I sank to my knees to lick him clean, as the other guy watched. My lover hurriedly dressed and stalked out of the arcade, leaving me to squat naked and apply a fresh coat of lipstick.

That was the beginning of a typical night in the adult arcade. And yes, the guy who had come in as we were finishing our fuck -- he wanted a blow job too! Sixteen guys later, at 2 a.m. I put on my short shorts and halter top and went home to masturbate, thinking about all the bareback sex I had gotten that night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Bare Back Bitch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 228 milliseconds