• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My English Whore

My English Whore

I met her online, not on a dating website or hook up site, just Twitter. Rather open as I am, one day I decided to make a tweet concerning my fetish, simply stating, "Are there any decent submissives out there?" I didn't think anyone took anything by it, in fact, it wasn't until a few weeks later did I get direct message about it. The message was incredibly vague, "Your sub is right here." I was rather confused, but I thought I may as well check out their bio. If the bio was as it claimed this DandyGirl234, was a 22 year old girl, lived in England, was an average height, petite, brunette, and loved penguins. That was quite literally all her profile had to offer, so I decided to answer back asking for details.

Over the course of a few months we got more to talking, first about ourselves, and the eventually into our fantasies, both of which were surprisingly similar. She was a girl who loved to be spanked, abused, tied up, controlled and, best of all, fucked hard. Soon after, we began exchanging pictures of each other, her profile description turned out all to be true, minus a few details like her cute B cup tits, perky ass. A perfect submissive in my eyes; I began thinking wildly about her; having her call me master as I pounded her cute little ass, and with that British accent I knew I'd cum in seconds. Finally I had, had enough of dreaming and decided we would meet up in a few weeks.

I instructed her to meet me at a small café in her hometown, at around 2:00PM wearing a black skin tight dress, no panties, red lipstick, and heels. As I entered the café I spotting her at a table to the far right of the entrance, wearing a dress that hugged her thighs so firmly, it exposed her tannish skin underneath. I could see the people's heads turn seeing this sexy young girl wearing such erotic clothes only a few hours after noon; I absolutely loved it.

She recognized me instantly as I walked up to the table she pushed over a cup of coffee made just the way I told her I liked it. I took one sip and looked under the table to make sure she had no underwear; she didn't, such an obedient girl. I looked her straight in the eyes and said, "Are you ready to serve me?"

"Yes." She replied in her timid, English accent

"Will you allow me to hurt, humiliate, and take complete control of you?" I questioned.

She nodded and replied, "Yes... master."

I handed her a dog collar and leash which she put on immediately after. I got up, tugged on her leash, and she followed close behind, all eyes of the café on me and my new toy.

We arrived at our hotel suite, and I unpacked my suit case of toys as she waited at the foot of the bed on her knees, just as I had ordered her to. She looked gorgeous in that dress, add in the collar and she was a grade A whore. I ordered her to undress me, and she carefully crawled over to me, unbuttoned my flannel shirt, unbuckled my belt, and slid it across the floor. Finally I was standing there in only my boxers, only somewhat hard.

"You see this slut? You can't even get my dick hard! You know what that means right, whore?" I yelled.

She paused and said quietly, "Yes... master, I'm sorry."

Although this was our first meeting, she obviously got the message and bent over the bed. I walked over and lifted her dress, exposing her tight little ass. I picked up my belt from across the room and rubbed it alongside her, giving her a taste of what is to come. I then tied a blind fold around her eyes, and wrapped her hands together to stop any struggling.

"You are going to count aloud for me, understand, slut?" I ordered.

She nodded in response. I smacked her ass as hard as I could with the belt, producing a piercing sound through the room. It was almost as though she had the breath taken out of her, confused, and in shock.

"You answer my questions loudly, and always end with sir or master. You don't fucking nod at me slut, now count!"

"Yes, master!" She cried.

I whipped my arm across and smacked her other ass cheek not quite as hard, but enough to make her grunt. Loudly, somewhat aggressively she began counting in rhythm with my belt, sometimes grunting in between each strike.

"Twenty!" She screamed. Clearly exhausted and worn out, she now lay prone across the bed; little did she know we were close to being done.

I grabbed her by the hair and whispered, "You know what you are, don't you? Tell me."

"I am your fuck toy, I am here to obey all of your orders, and put your pleasure above all. I will do anything you ask of me."

Perfect answer. For such good behavior, I decided to reward her with a little teasing. I went over to my bag and pull out a long row of anal beads, nipple clamps, and a vibrator. I told her to stand in the corner, facing the wall. After tying her leash to the nightstand, I began inserting the anal beads up her tight little hole, slowly.

"Is this your first time experiencing anal, whore?"

"Yes.." She whimpered, quivering a bit as she said it.

I continued inserting the beads until all that remained was the string.

"Would you like more, slut?"

"Yes, please master, fill me with more!" She begged.

I attached the vibrator deep inside her pussy, and turned the setting on high; she immediately began shaking, and moaning.

"You will stand there until I'm ready for you, now be a good girl and stand there patiently."

I strapped a ball gag to her mouth and left room.

After about an hour out in town getting wine and some take out I returned to the hotel suite and locked the door behind me. There she was, standing there just as I had left her, though obviously weaker, as she was shaking violently at the legs. I reached underneath of her and yank out the vibrator and anal beads at the same, causing her to gasp uncontrollably. When I rubbed her pussy, it covered me in her sticky, wet, cum.

"I can tell you had a good time, huh whore?"

"Yes master." She said faintly.

I untied her leash and walked her over to the bed and had her sit down, she seemed relieved. I kissed her gently on the lips, and she returned my force equally, both of us still for a time. To break the motionlessness I ripped of her nipple clamps, exposing her now purple, swollen, nipples. I began caressing her breasts, softly going over top of now sensitive nipples, making her shutter. Placing my lips on her chest I began moving my lower, and lower, until I reached her swollen clit and gave it a bite.

"Master please, give me more! I want you so badly, give me your cock! I need it inside me like the whore I am!" She pleaded.

I was taken back, this the first time she had asked for something so aggressively, none the less, I complied.

"You need to a little bit more begging then that, fuck toy. Do you really believe you have earned my cock inside of you?" I resumed circling her pussy with my tongue, going around slowly, and occasionally in and out, making her squirm in place. This time she begged even more fiercely.

"Please, please master! I need your dick inside of me now; I'll go crazy if I don't have it!"

If I hadn't been hard already, I certain would have been by this point.

"Alright, you fucking slut, here it comes!" I began slamming deep into her pussy; she began moving her hips in rhythm with my thrusting, just like a true fuck toy.

"Thank you master! Thank you so much for your big cock! I love it so much. Please keep fucking me deep, I want you to cum for me!" She moaned.

Picking up the intensity, I crammed my dick in as far as possible, stretching her wide open, just as she wanted. Occasionally, I furiously twist her sweet, swollen nipples, making her stir in place even more.

I then ordered her to get on her hands and knees, and she obeyed. I'm not sure if she just didn't expect it or the anal beads hadn't stretched her enough, but when I shoved my dick in between her ass cheeks, she sort of shrieked.

"I thought you wanted my dick in you, slut?" I teased

"I do master, I just hadn't expected it... there." I found her nervousness to be rather cute, but not cute enough to make me stop. I continued fucking her ass, stretching it wide, pulling her leash back, and occasionally smacking her already bruised cheeks. I was soon about to cum, when she decided before me.

"Cum for me master, use my throat, spray your load all over my face, I want to taste you!"

"Don't fucking tell me what to do you little whore, I'll do with you as I please, understand?" I yelled.

I pulled out, and pulled roughly on her leash, making her fall off the bed and onto my feet.

"I'm sorry master, please no more punishment, I just want you to cum for me so badly, please!!" She whined. Simply because I was ready to cum, I decided to accept her apology.

"Get up, prove to me that you're really sorry, and take this cock in your throat." I slapped her face with my dick as she came rushing up from my feet to get a taste. She really was amazing at giving head; she began licking it up and down, tasting all of her juice, she then circled the head of my cock with her tongue, before finally taking it all the way to the back of her throat.

"You really are a fuck toy, aren't you? Have a lot of practice, slut?"

She took my cock out of her mouth and said gasping, "Yes, I read and watched a lot about it in order to please you as much as possible master."

She really was something else, beautiful and kinky, and apparently very dedicated. I knew I found someone special here. Regardless, I shove my cock back down her throat until finally I was about to burst.

"Take it all slut, and don't spill a single drop or else you it's back to the belt." I threatened. I sprayed a massive load of my cum all in her mouth, and she swallowed it all, showing me her tongue as proof.

By this time I was already quite exhausted myself, and collapsed onto the bed with a sigh. I opened the covers, showing her that she could join me. She crawled up next to me and wrapped her arms around my chest, and kissed me on the cheek. It was then I realized that I hadn't even learned her real name aside from Dandy. We had been talking for so long, yet I had never even bothered to ask her name, and she never asked mine, we just stuck with "master", "slut", "whore", and the likes. We formally introduced ourselves, and it turns out her real name was Nicole, and I remembered that she wasn't a slave; she was a sweet young girl. We talked all night about our dreams, places we wished to go, and our future. Then and there it struck me that I was truly in love with this girl, and there is no one else I'd rather be with. I began to understand that once the roles of a dom, and sub are cast aside we are just two young lovers trying to be happy in this world, and I was entirely comfortable with that. We fell asleep curled into each other and didn't wake until noon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My English Whore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 558 milliseconds