• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Chair

The Chair

The usual disclaimers: if you don't like it, close it or don't open it.

There is a sound that wood makes when it is stressed. A certain pull of the grain and a low harp sound when your wrists are tied to it and you move. A certain secure feeling...maybe longing for something different. Tugging and release so much a part of the tie up. She looks at me and says, "Oh yeah, I'm not yours asshole..., fuck off"...such an eloquent young lady. She needs to be taken care of with a hard cock.

The Chair:

Hand-crafted by a master wood smith in 1854 from African Abachi hardwood. The chair stands in the middle of the room with a sheer dominance. Strong, decorative, elegant, and bolted to the floor...

The Ties:

Hand crafted by the HounZau tribe in the Amazon basin, a silk rope made from tarantula webs and ash tree shavings that is soft and yet prickly...this unique rope is only sold in 2 foot lengths and are woven together in a way that makes them strengthen when pulled and stressed. The more you pull the tighter they get. The beautiful passion with the rope is as you relax the rope releases its grip. Still prickly from the Ash wood shavings you will still feel this kissing of your skin with a spicy pain.

Her:

Like the kiss from the sun on a summer morning, she is beautiful. Passionately tall with a super model look. Slim and slick, beautiful breasts, lovely young ass with a peach that is juicy and tantalizing. A very hard woman to describe because she meets your every desire. A woman that you will be tantalized by.

The Room:

The rooftop has a secluded cabana that looks around 360 degrees. A great place to dominate and be seen. The patio is stark other than the focus of the cabana. A couple of Asian Iris's growing but rich with Habbathia wood from Nigeria lining the cabana and silk sheets as smooth as a silk kiss. But she will have none of the sweet and smooth until we are done. That is, if she convinces me she is worthy.

The insult lasted 30 seconds, and when I told her to straighten up, she did. As an older man, she listened...and apologized. Thinking somehow her attitude was going to change how this plays out. She is mine! No way she can get away from it. And you will see she is very willing to please. As a kitten should.

Putting a finger to her lips I put her collar on, laced it up, and snapped my leash on to it, simply kissing her and biting her lip. I led her to the chair.

"Follow me Kitten", I whispered.

"Of course", she said.

I caught the fragrance of her pussy...like sweet peaches in a Summer grove. I could already taste her wet pussy lips drenched with nectar.

We entered the room...I told her to sit in the chair backwards with her ass hanging off the front.

"NO", she said.

"Now", I simply said.

And I raised the back of my hand and she lowered into the chair. Reluctance and passion such a wonderful combination. A passionate honey kiss and dripping wet excitement for her tie up and fucking. She is so excited and dripping wet.

The chair has a fantastic sound as she reverse mounts it and hugs the back of the chair. The wood creaks with a humble and deep sound of authority. Taking the next that is daring enough to sit there. She is reluctant and give her hands up. She is taken by the passion.

Her hands in front of the chair, I tie them with the HounZau ties and make sure they are snug, not tight yet, that will change when I'm inside of her. Just a reminder of her passion. The same happens for her ankles and legs. Totally captivated about being bound and fucked from behind.

She has an amazing presence as I look at her bound and making love to the chair. She can barely move as I watch her. She is so sexy and passionate about what what is going to happen next. Her wet lips ready for a hot head violating her lips. Wrapping around a hard shaft as she denies the pleasure. A tease and desire.

Her eyes so much watching me around her, naked, hard, and ready for her. She has no idea how the honey will drip from her soaked pussy as I embrace her from behind.

As I walk around her I can see her tender lips dripping with anticipation on the floor. I simply swipe her fragrance on my fingers and share it with her. Licking my fingers like it was my cock drenched in her juices. She accepts, and licks my fingers clean.

Feeling aroused, lowering down on her, ass exposed, I begin to lick her beautiful lips.

The ties are working as she moans with every lick of her honeypot. Stinging passion with every thrust as I lick her wet pussy to submission. The lips exposed to every stroke of my tongue on her delicate and puffy lips. Her ass shaking with passion as I go deeper into her lovely wet and tantalizing paradise.

As she cums the wood creaks a bit more and the ties tighten with a little whimper.

"Are you ready, my sweet kitten?"

As she struggles with the tie up, she pushes her ass to me...

"Fuck me, hard", she says.

"My wrist, ankles, and legs are electric with excitement!

Without warning I drive my cock deep into her ass. The flower opens, my head going into her, she moans, pushing her ass back, she takes all of my shaft deep inside of her. Limited movement on the chair, she takes me deep into her ass and moans with pleasure as her ass is filled with a hot cock.

She is warm and smooth, ass like a little nymph from a storybook, Just lovely. Smooth on my head, gentle touch as I went in and out, just sensuous. Like satin sheets rubbing on your cock when you wake up.

"I'm going to take your velvet pussy now", I said.

As this happened I was behind her and whispered in her ear and tightened the ties...she is ready.

And as a simple whimper and pleaded, "Please".

A gentle whisper back, " Your pussy is mine and I will make you feel pleasure when I desire"

"Are you ready KITTEN", I say.

Being nice, I realize it's not your choice yet.

"Nice to see your eyes though, Take my cock in your mouth, even if you aren't ready.'

I say .

Obey me my sweet kitten. My cock is so engulfed with her, I decide to play with her gorgeous pussy.

The chair still creaking from her moving and moaning from the ropes, I decide to totally take her from behind.

Arms bound on the chair, legs bound, ankles bound...such a beautiful sight. Her pussy was waiting for a great fuck.

Soft velvet lips drenched with sweet nectar covered my cock as I entered her, the soft petals gripped my cock like a sunset on a stormy day. Grabbing her hair from behind only made her ass thrust deeper into my shaft.

I took her hard from her little, young experience.

Feeling a true man made her brave.


Chapter 2 is when we cum together...when I let her!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Chair

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 423 milliseconds