• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dominance

Dominance

I was at the beach. It was a nice day and I was working on my tan. I had on this little rainbow coloured bikini and it was very nice, suiting me admirably. It was, by the way, strictly a sun-bathing bikini. Definitely not a swimming one. The tie that ran through the bottom of the triangles that made up the breast coverings was not fastened but ran through hemmed loops. It made it very easy to adjust the bikini while wearing it but it would be an embarrassment waiting to happen if I went in the water.

Not wanting to be bothered by the local wolves, one in particular, I wasn't with the main crowd but had found myself a reasonably isolated position to relax and listen to music while I tanned.

I should have known that that wouldn't be enough to keep all the wolves away. I was lying back, eyes closed, idly conducting the song I was listening to, and I felt someone standing next to me. By felt, I mean that they were casting their shadow over me, and it was noticeable.

"You're blocking my sunlight and I'm not interested. Please go away," I said, hoping that it wasn't Chuck standing there. (The particular wolf I wanted to avoid.)

"Hullo not interested," came a warm sounding voice. "Unusual name. I'll have to remember it for my next play. I'm William Shakespeare."

At that I did open my eyes. That and the fact that William had been kind enough to move so that his shadow was no longer on me.

"William Shakespeare?" I asked. "As in the famous poet and playwright, William Shakespeare?"

"Ah, you've heard of me. Fame is so fleeting that people tend to forget you when you don't write anything new."

"Especially when you haven't written anything new in five hundred years. You look younger than I'd have expected. Not a day over eighteen."

"Oh, please. There's no need to be insulting. I'm several days over nineteen. Don't blame me for the name, please. Blame my parents. I fully intend to have my name changed once I'm twenty-one. Are you having your name changed from not-interested? Strange name, that."

"Yes, I changed it," I said with a sigh of exasperation. "It's now Ann. What are you changing your name to?"

"Leonardo DiCaprio. I'm used to people recognising my name so I thought I'd just update it to something modern."

He was kidding. I knew he was kidding but he said it with such a straight face I couldn't be certain.

"Well, it's been nice meeting you William, or Leonardo, if you prefer, but I'm busy. Why not go and play with someone who has time to spare."

"Too busy to talk? What sort of woman are you? Women love to talk. Tell me about yourself. How old are you? Do you have a boyfriend? Will you go out with me? Are you a virgin? What are my chances of getting you into bed? Little scraps of information like that just fascinate me and will help give me a well-rounded view of your personality, which will go along with your superbly well-rounded figure."

"Eighteen, no, no, none of your business, zero," I replied, hoping I'd got the answers in the correct sequence.

"Hum. So that's age eighteen, no boyfriend, you're playing hard to get, not a virgin, and I'll have to work hard to get there."

"Hold on," I said indignantly. "How does none of your business switch to being not a virgin?"

"At eighteen, if you were a virgin you'd have said so. You didn't say so, so the chances are that you're probably not."

He was right, but damned if I was going to admit it. I contented myself with glaring at him.

"Just go away," I snapped.

"But aren't you going to ask me all about myself? Women are insatiably curious. Surely you want to know more about me."

"What's to know? You're William Shakespeare, the famous poet and playwright and you died five hundred years ago. That's why you're using such old-fashioned pick-up lines. Go away."

That's the point when a fist came out of nowhere and bounced off the side of William's head, knocking him over. Standing where he had been was Chuck. So typical of Chuck and just one reason why I don't like him and will not date him. I glanced over at William to see if he was all right.

William was slowly getting back to his feet, smiling, but there was bloody murder in his eyes.

"And who might you be?"

"I'm Chuck, and you're talking to my girlfriend."

"Chuck Norris? Gosh, it's my day for meeting famous people. Why do you call her your girlfriend, Chucky?"

"I'm not Chuck Norris. I'm Chuck Jander. She's my girlfriend because I say she's my girlfriend."

"That's strange. Ann was just telling me she doesn't have a boyfriend. We were finding out about each other to see if I'd fit her requirements for her next boyfriend. Looks like you've been dumped, Chucky, so why don't you run along?"

Chuck did his flexing his muscles trick and I've got to admit he looked rather formidable. He was bigger than William, and out-weighed him considerably.

"I've got a better idea, pissant. You run along and I won't turn you into meat paste." Chuck was clenching his fists and cracking his knuckles, looking as though he'd really enjoy smashing poor William. If William had any sense he'd depart while still breathing.

"Sorry, Chucky, but you had your free hit and it wasn't a home run. Try it again and I'll be forced to take remedial action. Tell you what. I'm a poet rather than a fighter. Why don't we both compose a sonnet, winner gets the girl."

"A what?"

"A sonnet. It's a poem of fourteen lines. Ah, I'm assuming that you can count as high as fourteen?"

Chuck, amongst his other flaws, is a trifle dim at times, but even he can tell when someone's taking the mickey. His face went red, he yelled something, and charged poor William.

That was the start and the end of the fight. Chuck took two steps, fist drawn back to punch a hole in William, and William's foot connected with Chuck, kicking him squarely in the cods. Chuck didn't even scream, just collapsing to the ground in a heap, trying to wrap himself around his testicles.

William took hold of one of Chuck's arms and twisted it, hauling Chuck up onto his feet.

"Go and feel sorry for yourself somewhere else, Chucky," he told him, "and don't come back. We don't want you here and Ann doesn't want you at any time. Now get."

With that he gave Chuck a push and Chuck went staggering off, bent double and moaning.

"That was a terrible thing to do to poor Chuck," I said, finally finding my voice.

"Yes, it was, wasn't it," he said with satisfaction oozing out of his voice, sitting down next to me. "Still, it was better than the alternative. If I'd let him beat me up I'd have had to charge him with assault and battery causing grievous bodily harm and he'd have gone to prison. This way he learns a lesson and doesn't go to prison."

Somehow I doubted that. I suspect that in a fair fight William would still have won. He had moved awfully fast and struck hard and accurately. I told him so.

"Possibly," he shrugged, "but in a fight, if you don't cheat you deserve to lose. We weren't in a boxing ring or similar. Chuck wouldn't have been bothered with fighting fair or he wouldn't have attacked someone smaller than himself. Forget him."

I was quite willing to forget Chuck. William had probably done me a favour. I couldn't see Chuck chasing me now that I'd seen him defeated so easily. Too humiliating for him. Another thing that helped me forget about the fight was William's behaviour.

Do you recall how I mentioned how the tie of my bikini ran through the bottom of the breast pieces, making them easily adjustable? William had just adjusted them, sliding both triangles to the side, exposing my breasts.

"Stop that," I snapped. "What do you think you're playing at?"

"I can't help it," he said, speaking quite calmly. "I'm all hyped up after that brutal battle, my chemistry currently overloaded with adrenaline and testosterones. I've conquered the enemy and now am entitled to take his woman to show my dominance."

My hands had leapt up to cover my breasts again, but it was a bit hard with William's hands in the way. They were covering both my breasts, lightly massaging them.

"Maybe and maybe not, but I'm not, haven't been, and never will be, Chuck's woman, so don't try and display your dominance on me."

"Sorry," he said, not sounding at all regretful, "but he claimed you as his and I've seen him off, so his claim descends to me. Oh, and male dominance has to be demonstrated to the captured women, or how would they know how superior we are?"

I wasn't really taking him seriously, thinking he was just getting in a bit of groping in a fairly harmless environment. After all, there wasn't that much he could do to me on a public beach. So I was giggling a bit as I slapped at his hands, trying to cover my breasts. His next step took me by surprise.

He reached down and slipped a finger under by bikini bottom. Not at the waist which would have been bad enough, but at the leg, actually hooking his finger around the crotch of the pants. He pulled it away from me a little and I could feel his knuckle brushing against my pussy, which was far and away too much.

"You get your hand away from there," I demanded, relieved and infuriated when he promptly did so. Relieved because his knuckle was no longer dragging along my mound, infuriated because he'd adjusted my panties before leaving. Instead of covering me the bottom of my bikini was now neatly tucked to the side, running alongside my mound.

"You, you. . ." Words failed me. I was still wearing my bikini but I was effectively naked. "Cover me up," I raged.

Silly me. I should have reached down and covered myself up properly, but my hands were still trying to push his hand away from where it was still fondling my breasts. At my command he reached down and politely covered my mound, with his hand.

"Oh my god, will you stop that?" I demanded. "Just what do you think you're doing?"

He didn't even pause in his gentle massage of my pussy. He just smiled at me, rubbing more firmly, in anything.

"I already told you," he reminded me. "I defeated the villain, Chucky, and am entitled to take his woman. He claimed you were his and so now you're mine. I'm taking you to seal the transfer of ownership."

"I'm not property to be owned," I pointed out, "and if you don't stop touching me I'll scream."

"There's a bunch of noes that go with what you just said. No, you're not property and I'll probably have to let you go; afterwards. No, I won't stop. No, you won't scream."

"What makes you think I won't scream?"

"Because, for a start, you won't want people coming over and finding you effectively naked. Neither will you want Chuck coming back to see why you screamed. He'll think he rescued you single-handed, no matter who else is present. He'll assume that you're his woman and will act accordingly. So why don't you smile and keep up your futile little struggle while I get down to business?"

Call me slow if you like, but it wasn't until he dropped his trousers that it dawned on me that he genuinely intended to have sex with me. I gaped at the evidence of his intent and finally started to protest.

"What do you think you're doing? You can't have sex with me. Anyone could come past and catch us. Besides, I don't want you to."

His answer was to push my legs further apart. With my bikini wedged to one side of my pudenda I was wide open to him. (Also, his blasted playing with my pussy had left me wet and ready, like it or not.)

"Unlikely that anyone will come past. Even if they did they probably wouldn't notice us and, if they did notice us, they'd politely look the other way. People know when someone wants some privacy and they usually respect that."

Cavalierly ignoring my objections he moved between my thighs, his cock pressing against me, nudging my lips apart, something they seemed only too willing to do.

"But, but I said I don't want you to," I remonstrated.

"I know. I heard you. There's no reason to keep repeating it."

"But you're not listening."

"I am. It's just that I'm also ignoring. Now be quiet for a while."

With that he gave a slightly firmer push, and his cock moved smoothly between my lips and into my passage. I was still having trouble believing he was really doing this with the result I was just watching with a stunned expression while he pressed happily forward, his cock sliding deep into me.

I looked down at where our bodies were joined and then looked at him. I seemed to be having trouble comprehending what had happened. I mean, people just don't do this sort of thing.

"I can't believe you did that," I said, sounding rather stupid to my own ears.

"Maybe this will convince you," he said softly, and I could feel him pulling back.

I tensed slightly, knowing what was coming, but still gave a small cry when he drove back in, and I mean drove, not just sliding in as at the start.

"You stop that," I demanded, and he just laughed at my indignation.

"I'll stop soon enough," he told me. "Ah, if you want to make it sooner rather than later you might want to give some consideration to moving with me. No telling how long I'll be if left to my own devises."

I wanted to refuse, saying things like when hell freezes over, but he had a point. If I just lay there it might take him ages to get to the point where he was willing to finish. In self-defence I had to move with him. He was already pulling back and this time when he thrust himself upon me I was ready, pushing up to meet me.

"Oh, yes!" he exclaimed. "Do that again. You are magnificent."

He settled into a fast rhythm, pumping away vigorously, me responding and matching his efforts, him finding enough breath to continue showering compliments and sweet talk upon me. How he managed to talk with all the effort he was putting in was beyond me. All I could do was gasp and pant and give out with soft little cries as he ravished me.

All his sweet talk and flowery little compliments should have been insulting but oddly enough they weren't. He sounded so sincere that, despite knowing I shouldn't, I was feeling flattered that he rated my efforts so highly. It was probably all part of his stock in trade but it worked and I found that my enthusiasm was growing and I was working hard to please him.

Not only to please him I must admit. His rampart sexuality was getting to me, driving me wild, my excitement burgeoning, escalating with every thrust of his cock into my eager passage. I was vaguely aware that I was clinging to him, urging him on. The fear that someone may come was totally irrelevant now, nothing mattering except what he was doing to me.

He banged into me, going harder and harder, every thrust pushing me nearer to the edge, an edge both feared and longed for. I wanted my climax, yes, but not just yet. I wanted what I had right now to last and a climax would be the end of it. Perversely, I also wanted him to hurry up and finish as I wanted my climax RIGHT NOW. As you can guess, I was rapidly turning into a nervous wreck, but one who was being wracked with pleasurable torment.

He finally hit his finish. I could tell from the way he was moving against me, coming into me faster than ever. I stood it for a short while, a very short while, and then I climaxed, propriety urgently reminding me to, for god's sake, remember where I am, shut up, and don't scream.

William rolled off me. His fingers flickered, moving my bikini back into place. Just like that I was decently covered again, just somewhat sweaty and sticky in unmentionable places.

I just looked at him, not knowing what to say. He didn't have the same problem.

"So, I am now your official boyfriend," he said. "Where shall we go on our first date?"

"You are not my boyfriend, neither official nor unofficial. You are a stranger who I will not recognize on the street."

"Harsh," he murmured. "After all we've been through and I'm to be cast aside. Want me to tell Chucky you've dumped me."

Oh my god, no. Hopefully he's got the message and won't be back.

"Speak to Chuck and I'll kill you. I'm seriously contemplating that right now so I suggest you go away. I have to go to the change rooms and have a shower."

"Why bother? The ocean is right there. Just go in and have a nice refreshing swim."

"I'm not dressed to go swimming," I said repressively.

"Riiiight," he said slowly, looking at my bikini. "Of course, you'll want to get changed to go swimming."

I ignored him. What would he know about sun-bathing bikinis and swimming bikinis? I gathered my things and stalked off to the change rooms and a shower, William with me all the way, keeping up a line of patter that would do credit to a professional comedian (or politician).

I barged into the change room without bothering to speak to him. Why bother. He was going to be there when I came out, I just knew it. Maybe I should make him take me out to dinner. He owed me that, at least.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dominance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 318 milliseconds