• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nature vs. Nurture

Nature vs. Nurture

Human nature is a funny thing. It fights against our nurtured morality.

What you don't agree with me???

When you lay in the bed by yourself at night and get horny, what do you think about? Why are you here on this particular website reading this particular story? Why are you reading a story found in this particular category, with these particular tags? Do you think you're particularly perverted? I would submit to you that you would be particularly surprised at who gets all hot and bothered reading incest/taboo stories while laying in the bed all alone at night when no else is there to judge.

I say all this because I am going to share my story with you, dear reader, and I would appreciate the courtesy of being able to do so without being judged while turning a blind eye to your own hypocrisy.

I do hope you enjoy reading this story and it brings you as much pleasure as it brought me to live it and brings me to write it. All that being said, let's begin.

NATURE VS. NURTURE

My name is Jack. I'm 18 years old and I live with my Dad, Jack the elder, and my sister, Meg, who is also 18. It's funny. We aren't twins but we do have the same Dad, just different Mothers. About 19 years ago he found himself in the awkward situation of getting two different women knocked up at the same time. My sister and I were born within a week of each other. Our Mothers had never been a part of our lives. Apparently they weren't happy that Dad had screwed around on each of them and dumped us in his lap and left us behind never looking back. They were partiers and as far as I knew like a couple of 40 year old teenagers. They didn't want the responsibility of being tied down with a child. Obviously Dad wasn't very responsible either at the time and everyone in our families expected him to do the same with us, but much to their surprise he stepped up and gave us a good home to grow up in.

Our extended families always treated us like black sheep. Growing up, whenever we were visiting them, we were reminded about how "trashy" all of our parents were. Our Dad couldn't keep his dick in his pants and our Mothers just abandoned their children to go lead their own self serving promiscuous lives. We were a shame to our family and they had all pretty much made up their mind that we were doomed grow up and become the same "trashy" people our parents were.

We lived in a small rural town and the people here pretty much treated us like our family treated us. The thing about living in a small town is everybody knows everybody, and if you fart on one side of town, everyone on the other side of town will know all about it before the stink dissipates. They are like vultures, gossiping about what this one's doing or what that one did. Because of this Meg and I were pretty much anti social. We didn't want to give the motherfuckers something to talk about and most of the other parents in town didn't want their children associating with "trashy" people like us.

It was fine for us growing up. We had the computer, books, tv, and things like that to preoccupy our time, and we were so used to being ostracised by everyone that it was just part of life and not something we really dwelt on. We also had each other's company. We fought and played as many siblings do. I wouldn't say we were like best friends or enemies... we were just brother and sister... and there's no better way to describe it.

We had turned 18 a few months ago in January at this point in the story and school had let out for summer. We'd just graduated from high school and were really looking forward to being able to go to college and get away from this town. It would be an opportunity for each of us to start over.

The first few days of summer, I'd spent a lot of time locked in my room with my headphones hooked up to my laptop and my hand wrapped around my dick. I was actually beginning to get bored with porn and it was harder for me to stay aroused. Everything on the porn sites just seemed redundant and unrealistic. I craved the opportunity to be able to hold a girl myself and experience the things I'd been fantasizing about over the last couple of years. I'd lost the mood to jerk off, so I was just randomly browsing around different categories of stories on literotica I didn't normally read. I came across the Incest category and grinned to myself. I'd always thought this was a ridiculous thing to read about while jerking off. Why would anyone want to read about family members screwing each other? I found a random story marked hot and began to read about a guy who tried to seduce the female members of his family. The story was indeed "hot" and pretty soon I found myself extremely turned on... It was a bit disturbing and exciting all at the same time. As I read about the guy kissing and rubbing his sexy sister, I began imagining it was Meg and me rolling around naked in bed... I was slightly horrified as I realized that my dick was harder than it had been in a quite a while from surfing through porn on the internet. I rubbed myself as I continued to read the explicit descriptions of the forbidden acts between the brother and sister until I came along with the young man in the story.

As I laid there covered in cum panting and trying to catch my breath, I began to feel guilty about what I'd just imagined. I did love my sister, but I'd never thought of her in a sexual way before. What would she or my Dad think if they knew what I'd just done. Rubbing one off thinking about some big breasted platinum blonde was one thing, but my sister?!?!

After I'd recovered a bit I wiped myself off with the towel I kept close to my bed and went downstairs to get something to drink. When I passed by the den I looked over and saw Meg sitting on the couch, leaning against the armrest, watching TV. It was like I was looking at her for the first time. She wasn't a thin girl, but she wasn't fat either. She had a round face with full lips, short legs with thick thighs, a soft tummy, and heavy breasts that were proportionate to her body. She had dark shoulder length hair pulled back into a ponytail with a few strands that had escaped the hair band that hung down and matched the curve of her face. She was wearing a dark tank top that clung to her skin giving a nice view of her shape and revealed a bit of cleavage as well. The bottom of it stopped just above her belly button showing a bit of skin on her soft mid drift. She wore matching yoga shorts that showed her thighs off as well. She had her feet folded under her ass and was staring intently at the television. I was glad she was so wrapped up in whatever it was she was watching because she probably would have been creeped out with me staring at her like a piece of meat for the first time in my life. How had I never noticed how sexy she was before??? I finally broke out of my trance and hurried to the kitchen to get my drink as my dick was starting to swell in my pants again. I was a true pervert, as trashy as everyone said I am. Society said what I was thinking was morally wrong, a sin, yet I couldn't get her out of my head.

I poured a glass of water and shakily brought it to my mouth and drank. I needed to get a grip on myself. After I finished my glass I headed back toward the den again. This time when I came in she looked up and smiled at me.

"OH GOD!" I thought as the story came pouring back into my mind. My dick started swelling again and I just waved and ran back up to my room.

I turned my computer on again to some random fuck video and tried to rub one out to the scene I'd pulled up... but all I could think about was her... Those lips wrapped around my cock... Those breasts and thighs wrapped around my head... her arms wrapped around me and plowed into her pussy. Frustrated with guilt, I slammed the screen down on my laptop and lay there trying to think of something that would turn me off...

A couple of hours later I'd finally calmed down and decided to try to go back downstairs again. She was still sitting like she was earlier which was actually a good thing because the image had been burned into my mind I was more used to the vision since I'd been thinking about it for a couple of hours.

"What was all that about?"

"About what?" I answered

"You running out of here like you saw a ghost" she replied

"Oh I had to get to the bathroom... It was an emergency"

"Was it something you ate?"

"Nah I just had to pee really badly" I lied. "Then I went and laid down"

"You've been up in your room all morning. Why don't you hang out with me a while"

"Ok" I replied then plopped down on the other end of the couch. "What are you watching?"

"Just some old home movies Dad converted from VHS to DVD's. They are from when he was our age."

We sat and watched for a while. It looked like they were taped in the early 90s. There were birthday parties, family trips, baseball games. I'd never seen these home movies before.

"Where did you find these?"

She pointed down toward the hall closet. "I was cleaning out the storage closet and found a bunch of these DVDs in a box in there. It was back behind a bunch of shit piled up in front of it... I would have never seen it if I hadn't been trying to make some room for some of my things to store away before I go off to college"

They were actually quite entertaining and helped me take my mind off the lustful thoughts I'd had earlier. When this one was done, Meg slid off the couch and crawled over to the box of DVD's on the floor. I couldn't help but stare at her thick round ass covered in the skin tight shorts as it swayed back and forth as she moved. The back of the shorts didn't quite cover the crack of her ass and it sent waves through my groin.

"Hmmmm" she said, "Most of these are marked and dated. Here's one of his graduation, one of his trip to the beach with Gran and Pop..." She held one up, "This one's not marked... I wonder what it is?"

She popped it into the DVD tray in the console underneath the tv and slid back to the couch.

What we saw next shocked us both... There on the screen were our mothers. Both of them with drinks in their hands laughing sitting next to each other on a hotel bed wearing tiny bikinis that left little to the imagination. Meg's mother's name is Lisa. It was amazing how much she looked almost identical to her daughter sitting next to me. With the very revealing bikini she was wearing, it didn't help the erotic thoughts that had been in my head earlier about my sister. I was also surprised how much the image of my own mother affected me. Her name is Tammy and she had long dark red hair and creamy white skin... She was thinner and more toned than Meg's soft curvy mother. She had small perky breasts and long slender legs. I guessed she was a B cup. but she was very hot looking with her athletic body.

Next I heard the voice of my Dad, "Sooooo ladies... What are we celebrating??"

"SPRING BREAK NINETY SEVEN!!!" They screamed

I quickly did the math in my head... "They were Freshmen in college" I thought to myself.

"Why don't you two put a little show on for the camera for us?"

They both started giggling and turned to face each other. Then they tentatively moved in and kissed. It was light at first then soon became more passionate.

"Damn that's hot" Dad said

I looked over at Meg. She had a look of disbelief on her face. She sat slack jawed with her mouth wide open, eyes gaping at the scene on the tv.

I looked back at the tv. The camera moved away from the bed a bit and jostled around before becoming complete still. Next, my Dad appeared out from behind the camera and got on the bed next to our mothers who were obviously very drunk and making out sloppily with each other. He put an arm around each of them as he leaned in to kiss Meg's mom. My mom latched onto his neck with her mouth as her hand grabbed the lump in his beach shorts.

He wrapped his hand around Lisa's large soft breasts and started rubbing her growing nipple between his thumb and fingers making her moan into his mouth. She ran her hand down her tummy and into the front of her bikini and began rubbing her pussy inside of her bottoms.

Mom pulled my Dad's cock out of his shorts and bent down to start rubbing her tongue up and down along his shaft. His cock looked almost identical to mine. It has about six inches long and thick enough to fill my mother's grip. After she had it completely wet with her tongue, she moved her mouth to the head and slip her lips down swallowing it.

They ripped off each other's beach clothes and took turns going down on each other in a triangle of fellatio and cunnilingus. Dad threw my mom back on the bed and pulled her ass over to the edge with her long legs hanging over his shoulders. He grabbed his dick in his hand and slowly rubbed slowly up and down her dripping wet pussy covering the head in her juices before slowly easing it inside of her. Lisa was sucking and nibbling on mom's neck then worked her way down to her nipples and teased them with her teeth. Dad thrust into her slowly at first letting her get used to his girth, but soon started to gain momentum giving full strokes. He went faster until mom started screaming. He pushed in and out as far as he could go pounding her pussy as her whole body tensed and her toes curled involuntarily. Finally she went limp breathing heavily with a dazed look on her face and he eased out of her.

He waved toward the edge of her bed and told her to get on her hands and knees.

The image of Meg's ass as she bent over the DVDs popped into my mind as I saw Lisa there backing hers toward the edge of the bed.

Dad lined his cock up with her pussy and eased forward, slowly sliding in till he bottomed out. He grabbed both sides of her big round ass and started hammering her pussy. You could hear a loud mixture of her moaning and his balls slapping her clit.. Every time he slammed into her it sent waves through her cheeks to her thighs and tits.

Mom rolled over positioning herself under Lisa's head and pulled her mouth down to her pussy. Lisa hungrily lapped at mom's pussy and she received the pounding from behind.

Dad fucked Lisa faster and faster and she turned her her head toward the camera. Her eyes were tightly squeezed and her mouth was wide open. She gripped the sheets with her hands and started screaming, "I'M CUMMING!"

Dad looked like he couldn't pound her pussy any faster. Then suddenly he thrust as deep as he could into her, held her there for a moment then started doing long, slower, exaggerated strokes. He was breathing hard and covered with sweat. Slowly he backed away from Lisa's ass, letting his cock slip out. His cock was followed by a stream of cum which leaked from her pussy.

Dad fell over on the bed, trying to catch his breath, next to Lisa's quivering body which had also collapsed. Mom crawled over to Dad and grabbed his dick, sliding it into her mouth, greedily sucking and licking Dad and Lisa's juices off of it. It had gone slightly limp after he'd cum inside of Lisa and slipped and collapsed on the bed, but after a few minutes of Mom's oral manipulation he began to get hard again.

When Dad's dick was fully erect, mom got up and threw her leg across him aiming his cock at her entrance and sliding down completely engulfing it with her pussy in one stroke. She sat there completely still for a few seconds with her head head thrown back, reaching up playing with her own nipples, readjusting once again to his cock. The she slowly began rock her hips back and forth riding his cock. Dad reached up and wrapped his arms around her pulling her down so they could share a hot kiss. He worked his mouth around neck sucking on the side of it. This caused her to moan and lean forward into him shifting her up slightly off his cock. Dad then starting slamming his rod into her from the bottom pistoning up and down like a jack hammer.

They were both screaming as he pounded faster and faster until once again he jammed his dick fully into her pussy and held her tightly against his body tensing every muscle he had. Finally he relaxed and for a second it seemed as if he'd passed out. His dick fell out and you could see the Cum running from her pussy as well.

All three of our parents were now laid out on the bed not moving. The video finally stopped. Meg and I sat there stunned for a minute. First she looked at me then glanced down at my crotch staring at it wide eyed. I looked down and saw the lump in my shorts...

"I need to put this back where I found it!" She sounded upset and rushed down to put all the dvds back in the box she found them in. She ran down the hall and stuffed the box back where she found it, then she ran upstairs back to her room.

Well, now I know how Dad ended up getting two women knocked up at the same time. Our parents were freaks... all of them... and our mothers... they weren't upset Dad had cheated... They were just "trashy" and abandoned us. Maybe this is why I'm so addicted to porn... Why the incest story I read got me so hot and bothered... Why my sister had turned me on so much... Maybe it was just my nature to be a freak... but then another thought crept into my head. If it was my nature to be a freak... Maybe it was Meg's too. I looked down at my crotch again slightly embarrassed.

"Oh well", I thought to myself then trudged up to bed to take care of it.

The next morning I woke up with a raging hard on. I'd been thinking and dreaming all night about the video Meg and I had seen and about Meg herself. I couldn't get the thought of her magnificent ass displayed as she bent over in front me out of my mind. Maybe it was because I was so horny and not thinking clearly but I began to form scenarios in my mind of how I could get her into bed with me. It felt so wrong and so right all at the same time. In our society only sick, perverted, "trashy" people had fantasies about fucking their sister. I'd been nurtured by my Dad and my peers that such acts were not morally acceptable, but the more I thought about it, the more natural it felt. I decided I needed to talk to her about it but I didn't know what to say or how to bring it up. I picked up my phone with shaky hands and thumbed the text on the screen sitting there for an hour before I finally hit the send button.

"We need to talk"

I sat there waiting for a reply. It felt like an eternity. My chest felt hollow and my gut was twisting. In retrospect it was probably only a minute, but finally my phone buzzed and nervously I swept the screen reading the reply

"Ok"

"About what we saw yesterday" Another eternity....

"Ok"

I started to type another response when I heard a soft knock on my door...

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nature vs. Nurture

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds