• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Back to the South Ch. 02

Back to the South Ch. 02

123

An hour later, Deena woke up sweating from the 80° degree heat.

So hot... Deena got up, her sweat had soaked her nightgown, and her naked body was now clearly visible through it.

She walked over and opened the window, and as the humid air gently breezed onto her face, she heard some moans coming from the side of the house.

Down by the side of the porch, by a lit lamp, Deena saw two figures.

She recognized Abigail who had her nightgown pulled down around her waist, her breast out in the open. But what shocked Deena was that there was a black man behind her, fucking her.

"Ohh yes... take me Orlando." Abigail moaned out.

"Oh miss Abigail." Orlando moaned out as his black cock yet again pushed into Abigail's lightly bushed pussy.

Leaned over, Abigail had her hands up against one of the wooden beams to the porch as Orlando slammed against her butt. Her soft naked breasts swayed with each of his heavy thrusts.

Oh my god... Deena looked away for a second, but then raised her head back up.

Deena watched on as the black man held his hands on Abigail's hips, pounding her harder and harder. Deena even found herself leaning out of the window a bit to get a better view.

"Ah aah ah." Orlando leaned down and planted his hands on Abigail's soft breasts, squeezing them as he kept bucking his hips back and forth.

Oh god... Deena reached up on top of her nightgown with her hand, and gently squeezed her breast.
Her nipples were so hard and sensitive.
Her other hand found its way down to her wet pussy, as she gently ran her fingers up and down her slit, before slowly starting to rub her clit.

Oh yeah... mmm... Deena softly moaned, looking down at Abigail and the black man, then closing her eyes, imagining herself in Abigail's place.

Oh yes... fuck me... just like that... Deena moaned softly.

Then suddenly Deena opened her eyes as she heard a louder grunt from down there.

"Ah ah ahhhh ahh!" Orlando came hard inside Abigail.

With each of his grunts, he spurted a huge stream of cum inside her pussy.

"Oh yesss... give me your negro juice!" Abigail moaned.

"Ah ahh!" Orlando slammed hard into Abigail as he shot one last big load.

Upstairs Deena tilted her head back as her eyes rolled back.

"Uhhhh!" Deena had an intense orgasm.

"Deena?" Allison looked up half asleep.

Deena almost jumped when she heard her sister's voice.

"Oh go... back to... ohh... sleep." Deena tried to say as coherently as she could while she orgasmed.

"Mkay..." Allison laid her head back onto her pillow, quickly falling asleep.

Taking a few breaths, relieved that her sister hadn't woken up more, Deena looked back out at Abigail and the black man.

"Mmm." Abigail breathed heavily as she looked back at Orlando smiled.

"You were amazing."

"Thank you miss Abigail." Orlando breathed heavily.

Orlando then slowly pulled his thick ten inch black cock out of Abigail's pussy, as some of his cum flowed out of her.

Abigail slowly turned around and glanced down at his big cock, and then smiled up at Orlando.
She then leaned up and kissed him passionately, before saying good night and running back into the house.

The next morning, Deena woke up at nine thirty.

"Morning sleepy head." Allison looked down at her sister.

"Moorning." Deena stretched as she sat up on the bed.

"Wow, look at you." Deena looked over at her sister who wore a dress for a change.

"Yeah well." Though unlike the other women she had seen yesterday, Allison had her dress all buttoned up in the front.

"Looks good on you." Deena walked passed her sister out of her room only wearing her nightgown.

"Going to take a shower." Deena forgot for a second where she was.

"Oh right, have to go outside."

"Ehm... Deena" Allison looked at her sister in her see through nightgown whilst giggling a bit.

On her way down the stairs, she met James, the older butler who was on his way upstairs.

"Morning Miss Deena." James said politely while also taking a long look at the young woman's naked body underneath her nightgown.

"Morning... uh..." Deena stopped on the stairs next to him trying to remember his name.

"James, Miss Deena." He told her as his cock started to strain up against the inside of his pants.

"Morning James." Deena smiled.

"Deena!" Allison looked down on her sister.

"What?" Deena looked up wondering what was up with her sister, who looked down at her nightgown.

Oh my god... Deena realized that she was wearing the see through nightgown, and then turned around and realized that James could see her naked body.

"Oh." Deena put her arm over her chest and the other one between her legs.

"Would you like for me to get you something to put on?" James asked respectfully, though a bit disappointed that the young white woman felt the need to cover herself up.

"Yes please." Deena told him, as she noticed that he was holding a couple of towels.

"I'll take one of those, going to take a shower anyway." Deena told him as James handed her a towel.

Deena then put the towel around her chest, which covered her body all the way down to her knees.
With the towel around her waist she walked downstairs, where Emma Thompson was talking to Elvira.

"Hi Mrs. Thompson."

"Please, call me Emma." Emma said as Deena smiled.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, thank you." Deena thought back at the scene she had witnessed in the middle of the night.

"Oh, Abigail said that I could take a shower out in the barn." Deena looked down at her towel.

"Of course. Elvira, why don't you show Deena out to the barn." Emma told Elvira.

"Yes miss Emma. This way miss Deena."

Eighteen years old, Elvira had a long petite build, her long black hair tied in a big knot on the back of her head. Like the other women on the plantation, she had her maid blouse half unbuttoned in the front, making it easy to see her perky breasts.
She was the daughter of one of the women who worked in the cotton fields.
Elvira had just recently started working up at the house, something that made her mother proud.
She really enjoyed working up at the house, it was a big step up from the cotton fields.

On the way out Deena, with her sense for fashion and hair, noticed how Elvira had her hair in a knot, even though she looked like she had long and beautiful hair.

"Do you always keep your hair like that?" Deena asked Elvira.

"Oh, is something wrong?" Elvira reached back and felt her hair.

"No, it's just that with such long and beautiful hair, you should have it out, maybe in a more wavy style." Deena looked at Elvira's hair.

"Oh, I'm not sure how I would..." Other than having her hair cut by the other negro women once or twice a year, she had never done anything else with her hair.

"I can do that for you. I actually cut quite a few women of color in my salon." Deena said as she took quite a bit of pride in her role as a beautician.

"Oh, I'd like that." Elvira touched her hair a bit.

"Okay, it's settled." Deena smile as Elvira smiled back.

On the way out to the barn, the two girls passed several black men working the garden that surrounded the house. Deena recognized one of them as the one she had seen last night with Abigail. As they passed the group of black man, Deena gave them a small smile, something Elvira noticed.

"If miss Deena would like, I could have one of those negroes come with and bathe her." Elvira said which somewhat shocked Deena.

"I..." Deena glanced back at them with thoughts of last night in her head.

"I mean, no, of course I wouldn't." Deena couldn't believe that she had actually considered it for a split second.

"Oh, I'm sorry miss Deena, I didn't mean... I just saw the way you were looking at them, and I thought..." Elvira felt a bit worried that she had stepped out of her place.

"Ehm... It's okay..." Deena felt a bit bad as she could tell that Elvira looked nervous.

Elvira looked up and nodded with a hint of a smile at Deena, for not thinking that she had said something wrong.

"And.. I wasn't looking at them..." Deena said, more to try and convince herself than Elvira that she hadn't looked at them in such a way.

When they had walked over to the Barn, Elvira opened the second smaller door that lead to the shower and bathing area.
She then showed Deena over to one of the two showers, each connected to a full barrel of warm water.

"You pull this rope when you want the water to come down." Elvira showed Deena the small rope next to one of the tubs, that was connected to the barrel.

"Thank you Elvira." Deena said as she was getting ready to remove her towel.

"Do you want me to stay?" Elvira then asked Deena.

"No, that's fine, thanks." Deena felt it would be weird having Elvira wait on her while she took a shower, even though she had started to like Elvira.

"Okay Miss Abigail, I'll be up at the house if you need me." Elvira walked over to the door, and smiled back at Deena before she closed the door.

"This is going to feel so nice." Deena said as she took remove her towel, and then pulled her nightgown over her head.

Standing there completely naked, Deena stepped into the knee high tub, as she looked up at the shower hose. She pulled the rope and water rushed down over her face and chest, though it only lasted a few seconds.

Wow, I really have to keep pulling it... Deena felt a bit bothered.

Though the water felt extra good on her body, as it was almost 90°F degrees outside in the sun.
The water splashed on her face, down onto her big perky 32DDs.

In the other room in the barn, where Abigail had shown Deena and Allison yesterday, there were three black men watching Deena through holes in the wall.

The men were all naked, their strong ebony buttocks pushed back a bit as they were all leaning forward a bit looking through their individual holes.
Their thick and footlong black cocks hanging down between their legs, gently swaying as they leaned over.

"Ah ain't seen her before." Josiah said as he watched the busty blonde.

"Ah think she's one of mastah Thompson's guests." George said stand beside Josiah.

"Ah hope she stays here for a while." Calvin said watching Deena run her hands over her large breasts.

Mmm, the water feels so good... must be the heat... Deena leaned over and ran her hands along her long and smooth legs.

The black men's cocks were hardening as they stared at the blonde woman.

"I'm shocked." Mary Sue caught the three black men watching Deena.

"Oh miss Mary Sue..." Josiah and the other two black men turned around, their big cocks bounced as they saw the young woman standing there.

"We sorry miss Mary Sue." Calvin said a bit nervously.

Mary Sue stood there with a hint of a smile on her face. She didn't mind at all that they were watching Deena bathe, she just liked to tease the negroes a bit.
In fact, Mary Sue loved knowing that one of the negroes might be watching her whenever she took a bathe.

"You seem to be enjoying watching her." Mary Sue looked down at their stiff cocks.

"She's... is very pretty." Josiah said as Calvin and George nodded.

Mmm... Mary Sue smiled to herself as she slid the shoulders of her dress off of her, letting her dress fall to the ground.

With a naughty smile on her face, she stood naked in front of the three black men.

"Well don't let me keep you." Mary Sue smiled looking at the strong black men, who weren't sure what to do.

Mary Sue sexily walked over and sat down on a hay bale behind them.

"I want you to watch her bathe, and I want you to start stroking those big nigger cocks of yours."
Mary Sue said with a sexy smile.

"But when you are about to come... I want you to quickly come over to me." Mary Sue told them.

"Okay miss Mary Sue." Josiah said as he, Calvin and George turned around and looked through the peep holes.

All three of them grabbed their heavy manhoods and started stroking, whilst looking through the holes at Deena.

Deena had just turned and now gave the black men a full frontal view of her tight body.
Her arms up around her head, warm water running down her face and dripping off of her big tits.

Calvin jerked his fat black cock, not taking his eyes off of her tits.

Mary Sue sat back, gently rubbing her pussy while watching their strong negro buttocks.

Suddenly Calvin turned around and Mary Sue got so intensely excited.

"Ah..." Calvin hurried over to Mary Sue with his fingers wrapped around his cock.

Right when he got over to her, Calvin exploded, shooting a huge wad of cum onto Mary Sue's face. Mary Sue quickly leaned up and stuck her tongue out, taking the next load of cum straight into her mouth. Being such a powerful load, she had to close her lips to swallow, as another stream hit her lips. Mary Sue then decided to wrap her lips around his fat negro cock head as she didn't want to miss another load.

"Ah... ah." Calvin bucked his hips, unloading the last of his cum into Mary Sue's eager mouth.

"Mmm..." Mary Sue moaned licking the tip of Calvin's cock, just as she caught George in the corner of her eye, hurrying over to her.

"Sorry miss Mary Sue." George was already cumming, several loads landing on Mary Sue's small and perky breasts.

He then got his cock up to Mary Sue's mouth and unloaded a few more sticky loads.

"Ahh." With one strong buck, he spurted one last big load into her mouth.

Mmm... Mary Sue sucked on the tip of his cock, though she was a bit disappointed that she had missed some of George's thick and delicious cum.

"Hah, I thought this is how I would find you." An elegant looking woman, dressed in a riding outfit, stood in the door opening to the barn.

"Aunt Julie." Mary Sue got a big smile on her face as she saw her mom's sister standing there.

Julie looked over at her favorite niece, who had two black negroes standing over her, sticky cum on her face, and with that Julie knew exactly what was going on.

"Hey honey." Julie Millton smiled at her niece.

At thirty-two years old, Julie Millton was one of the wealthiest plantation owners in the state.
Her late husband John, had passed away two years ago at the age of sixty-one, and had left her all of his wealth.

Julie took her riding hat off, her brunette hair tied in a bun on the back of her head, and brushed the side of her hair.

Just then Josiah turned around with his throbbing black cock in his hand, unsure if he should walk over to Mary Sue as the two white women were talking.

Julie saw Josiah look over at her, as she gave him a nod to go over to Mary Sue.
Josiah hurried over to Mary Sue, who gave her aunt a smile and then turned to Josiah.

"Save some for me sweetie." Julie told her niece who knew exactly what her aunt meant by that.

Mary Sue and her aunt Julie had shared negro men in the past.
In fact, Julie was the one who had taught her niece Mary Sue the pleasure of swallowing negro semen. On Mary Sue's nineteenth birthday, her aunt Julie had surprised her with five big negro men who hadn't been allowed to cum for a week, who then shot their heavy loads into Mary Sue's eagerly awaiting mouth. A birthday Mary Sue loves to think back on.

In some of the more wealthier circles in Alabama, Julie Millton is known for her rather special negro parties. At the party, a woman of high standing is selected, blindfolded and led into a room where she is stripped naked and surrounded by a group of black negroes. The black men then come on her face and body. After they are done, the woman is told that she can remove the blindfold and is left alone in the room with a mirror, where she can look at her cum covered face and body. On some rare occasions, the woman's husband is allowed to join her when she takes of the blindfold.

Josiah hurried over to Mary Sue, and this time Mary Sue wrapped her lips around his cock head before he had time to come.

"Ahh." Josiah grunted as Julie looked on with delight as Josiah emptied his balls in her niece's mouth.

Mmm... Mary Sue tried to keep as much of his cum in her mouth as she could without swallowing.

"Ahhh." Josiah emptied his balls with one last buck of his hips.

Mary Sue then reached up and grabbed Josiah's cock, and gently pulled the tip out of her mouth, so not to spill any of his cum.
Julie looked down at her niece with such delight, as she could tell that Mary Sue's mouth was absolutely filled to the brim with negro semen.

Mary Sue looked up at her aunt with her now puffy cheeks, some cum leaking out from between her lips. Julie sat down on the ground beside her niece who sat above her on a hay bale.

"Mmm..." Julie excitingly looked up at Mary Sue and licked her lips as she couldn't wait for what her niece was about to give her.

Mary Sue then leaned down, while her aunt opened her mouth wide.
As Mary Sue parted her lips, cum started to flow into Julie's mouth.

Mmm... Julie savored its taste before she eagerly swallowed it.

Mary Sue then poured a huge chunk of cum into her aunt's mouth, which Julie swirled around in her mouth for a second, really savoring its taste before gulping it down.

Julie then leaned up and gave her niece's lips a single lick.

"That was wonderful." Julie smiled as Mary Sue smiled back.

Julie then looked up at Josiah. "Your negro cum was delicious, thank you."

"You are very welcome miss Julie." Josiah wanted to be very polite as most negroes had heard about miss Julie Millton.

"Well, you can run along now boys." Julie said firmly but politely.

The three black man put on their dirty work pants, and then made their way out of the barn.

"So, how is my favorite niece, though I think I already know the answer." Julie laughed a little as she stood up.

"Oh you know me aunt Julie, as long as I get my daily mouthful, I'm more than fine." Mary Sue teasingly said as they both laughed.

As Mary Sue walked over and slipped into her dress that she picked up from the ground, Julie walked over and looked through the holes.

"Who's the pretty girl?" Julie looked at Deena who had now dried herself off with her towel, and put on her dress.

"That's Deena. She got here yesterday with her parents, and her sister Allison. Their carriage broke down up the road, and their horses ran off. So Pa is helping them out." Mary Sue told her aunt.

"He's a good man your father." Julie had always liked Edward, even more so when she found out that he didn't mind that his wife Emma, Julie's sister, slept with negroes.

"Well, should we go up and see your mother then?" Julie asked Mary Sue who nodded.

On the small path up to the main house, Mary Sue and Julie ran into Deena on her way up as well. Though Deena didn't wear her dress quite as open in the front as Mary Sue, she had a couple of buttons undone, showing off a bit of cleavage.

"Morning Mary Sue." Deena looked over at the woman standing next to Mary Sue.

Good Morning Deena." Mary Sue smiled.

"This is my aunt Julie."

"Nice to meet you Deena." Julie looked over the busty blonde who had just showered.

"Nice to meet you mam." Deena was taking to the southern politeness.

"Julie, call me Julie dear." Julie told her as Deena smiled.

"I understand you had quite a troubling day yesterday?" Julie asked Deena as the three ladies walked up to the house.

"Ehm, yes... Our car... carriage broke down." Deena told them a small lie.

"And your horses ran off? Your negroes couldn't get them back?" Julie asked.

"We don't have any... negroes." Deena felt rather bad for calling black folks for negroes.

"Oh..." Julie looked a bit surprised that a family that had such a healthy and beautiful young woman like Deena, didn't have servants.

As they walked up towards the house, Deena saw Elvira by the side of the house.
She was talking to a black man in rather dirty looking work clothes.
It looked like Elvira was handing him a glass of something to drink.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Back to the South Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds