• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The House Of Robles Ch. 07

The House Of Robles Ch. 07

12

Chapter 7

Dad's On The Offensive

Pablo Robles sat on the living room couch. Impatiently, he clicked past channel after channel until he finally gave up and left the big screen TV on the twenty-four hour sports network. Football scores and highlights filled the screen, along with the usual annoying, sappy commentary the hosts always chattered about when they had no video clips to show. One stupid joke after another flowed between the overweight, balding has-beens, almost as if they were flirting with one another. Pablo might have been in his forties, just like the announcers were, but he'd be damned if he ever got caught winking and smiling at another man.

Still fidgety, Pablo raised his arms behind his head and clasped his fingers together, but that pose only lasted for a few seconds. Anxiously, he leaned forward and rubbed both knees, trying and failing to will his palms to stop moving. Not five seconds after this, he once again caught his head unconsciously leaning forward, and his gaze shifting out of the living room.

From this position, Pablo had a clear view into the kitchen. More specifically, he was looking toward the double sinks where his oldest daughter Victoria was busy doing the dishes. It took some effort for Pablo to make his body lean back against the cushions. Then his hands were all fluttery again, scratching at his nose, tugging at the folds of his shirt, and more often than not, adjusting the considerable bulge growing under the fabric of his shorts.

It had been less than a month since Pablo changed his schedule at the hotel. Before that, he'd been working from ten in the morning to seven in the evening, for the duration of the last couple of years. His new shift started at seven in the morning and ended at three-thirty in the afternoon. Just the fact that he was home several hours earlier than normal had led Pablo into some very compromising situations.

It all started when his daughter-in-law, Carmela, had asked him to change the oil on her SUV. Pablo had agreed to do it as a favor. Although Carmela was an attractive woman, she was only twenty-three and married to his oldest son Frankie. When she'd come on to him, Pablo should have stopped her, but he hadn't, had he?

That incident he could pin on his wife, who'd been a bitch to him for maybe the last four months. Ever since some anonymous bastard had claimed that Pablo had been having an affair, things had been going downhill. The truth of the matter was that yes, he'd gone out to dinner with a woman from work, and yes, he was enjoying her company a little more than he should have. But as for cheating on his wife, that never happened. It was possible that it could have happened, he admitted, but in reality it hadn't. And for that near miss, his wife Lorena had turned into an icy bitch. The vengeful woman had even managed to turn most of his kids against him, all on nothing more than a baseless accusation.

The result was that Pablo started drinking a lot more. He'd come home to cold stares and bitter arguments with his wife, so often that he'd started a routine of walking into the house and grabbing a six-pack from the fridge. Suitably equipped, he retreated into the old garage that he'd set up as a workshop and recreation room. That's where the second incident took place, Pablo guiltily remembered.

It had been a warm afternoon only a couple of weeks back, when his youngest daughter Amanda had come home from school. For some reason that Pablo still could not fathom, she had ended up in the rec. room with him, and in a very awkward position. She might have been drinking that day, Pablo later theorized, and he'd consumed a little alcohol as well. So maybe their combined judgment hadn't been as sharp as it should have been. Regardless, it had been pretty dark in the room, and Amanda had known full well who she'd been getting involved with. Pablo had suspected it was Carmela messing around with him at first. It wasn't until the moment when Amanda had cried out in ecstasy that her father recognized who she really was.

Pablo leaned his head back up against the couch and stared at the ceiling. The next taboo incident he might have been able to stop as well. That was when his other daughter Melinda had tried to take his truck keys. They'd ended up rolling around in the backyard like a couple of horny teenagers. Melinda had always been a little temptress, ever since she'd turned fifteen and started growing boobs. She always had a small troop of young men following closely at her heels. If she hadn't reminded Pablo so much of her mother that night, perhaps he could have managed to push her away. With a sigh, Pablo thought, he hadn't done that when he had the chance. The older man felt he was getting some payback for all those times that Melinda and his wife had conspired together to screw him over.

That brought him back to the present. His oldest daughter Vicky had eloped with her beau soon after high school graduation. The two lovers had rented an apartment over on the east side of town. The couple had been happy for a time, Pablo supposed, as they tried to make things work and even had a child together. More recently, things had fallen apart between them. Vicky had turned twenty-four just a few months ago, at which point she'd finally taken enough bullshit and threw the guy out. She'd been unable to afford the high rent of her apartment on her own, however, along with paying the rest of the bills and taking care of everything else. Only a few days prior, Vicky come back home with her one year-old baby and moved into her old bedroom.

And ever since then, Vicky had been driving him crazy. Pablo leaned forward again, to ogle his daughter from behind. The nervous father silently cursed himself for checking her out. Pablo took in her height of five-foot-six, her wavy and sassy black hair and the beautifully creamy skin of her neck and arms. Vicky always hummed to herself when she did the dishes, wiggling her thick hips to whatever was playing on her music player.

Although she was wearing a simple light blue blouse and gray sweats, she nevertheless exuded a sensuous air that seemed to charge the very air between them. She was a little stocky, or better yet, juicy, but she was extremely well proportioned and without too much belly fat. Vicky's boobs were massive; he guessed them to be in the range of thirty-four double D's. As for her ass, well, it was a matter of known fact that all of his daughters had nice rear ends. Vicky's butt was as thick and pronounced as Melinda's, and not even the baggy sweats she was wearing could conceal those curvy swells. It was bad enough that Vicky had a desirable and sexy body, Pablo thought, but ever since she'd moved back in, she was making it very hard for her father to keep his roaming eyes away from her.

Pablo considered how quiet the household usually was after dark. His wife Lorena was spending most of her nights out drinking with her sister Cecilia. The only other person left in the house was Amanda, who always went to sleep early on school nights. His son Pablo Junior seemed to come and go as he pleased, leaving and arriving at odd hours. Junior didn't even step inside the house on some nights, but crashed out on the couch in the rec. room. Finally, after the last big fight Pablo had with his wife, Pablo had started sleeping in the living room. A normal evening found the older man lying back on the couch's pull-out bed and watching some old action movie on TV, all by his lonesome.

Vicky knew he was there, every night when she strolled through the living room on her way to the kitchen for a late snack or drink. That didn't bother him too much, except she would wear these loose shirts that came down to only the middle of her ass. For underwear, Vicky used those revealing panties that were in style with today's young women. The fabric was tight enough to hug her bottom like a second skin, as it kept her butt cheeks parted and half exposed. Pablo couldn't recall his daughter ever being so brazen around him before. At first, he shrugged it off as some bad habit she'd picked up around her ex-boyfriend.

Sometimes, however, Vicky would halt halfway through the living room, standing between him and the TV to watch a few minutes of whatever movie was on. Given a choice between watching some cruddy late night programming or Vicky displaying her big and saucy, and nearly nude butt, what else could a hot-blooded male like him have done?

Then there was the day he'd passed by Vicky's bedroom door while she was in the shower. He'd been on his way outside and had casually glanced into the room, halting in his tracks when he saw the object on her dresser. There was a big, purple dildo lying there on its side, the kind that had little stubby fingers running down its length. For some reason, Pablo had never thought of any of his daughters using such a thing. In haste, the shocked father had hurried down the hallway to get away from it.

Finally, on the day before, Pablo had walked over to the bathroom to take a leak. Without thinking, he absently turned the knob and swung the door open. Vicky had been standing there, naked from the waist up and spreading mousse through her damp hair. For a long moment, Pablo stood there stunned, staring at her upraised arms and at her huge, exposed breasts.

"Are you gonna stand there all day?" Vicky asked him, her voice more annoyed than anything else. She didn't even bother to cover herself up. "Or are you going to let me finish?"

"Well, next time lock the door!" Pablo snapped back, shutting the door abruptly and forgetting all about his pressing bladder.

When he'd calmed down and thought about it, he realized that his daughter hadn't even cared that he'd seen her half naked. It was Pablo's own shock that had forced him to react the way he did, assuming she would be angry at his intrusion and directing him to respond accordingly.

Ever since then, he'd been thinking about that; Vicky hadn't cared that he'd seen her naked breasts. Thoughts of Vicky's hot air balloons swaying back and forth in front of his face clouded the images on the television the previous night. And when she'd made her usual late visit to the kitchen, clad in her enticing tee shirt and revealing panties, Pablo found himself hoping she would casually take a seat on the folded out bed with him. He even fantasized her leaning over to give him that first kiss. As it happened, Vicky had simply paused for a minute or two, as per her nightly routine, shifting from one leg to the other and doing some quick, simple stretch, before she scampered off to her bedroom.

This time, Pablo knew, the encounter would be much different than his previous escapades. This time, he would be the initiator; he was going to make the first move. The taboo warning that should have sprung up and flashed a STOP sign in his mind had been chipped at three times now. It was disintegrating even further as the carnal thoughts swirling through his mind became more and more empowered. The worst part about it was how badly he wanted to take that first step.

When Pablo had gotten home that day, the first thing he'd done was take a cold shower. As he stood there under the freezing torrent of water, he found himself to be as hard as he'd ever been. He'd put on a pair of snug briefs, attempting to restrain his thick cock, but the pressure proved unbearable. Pablo abandoned them in favor of much more comfortable cotton boxers, but the bulge between his legs was a constant threat.

Amanda had come in and gone out for the afternoon, his wife was nowhere to be found, and Vicky's baby was quietly snoozing in her little crib in the bedroom, leaving him and his oldest daughter effectively alone in the house. And then, Vicky's ass started to sway back and forth, in cadence to whatever she had on her music player, as she took care of the dishes. How long could a man like Pablo hold out? How long could he keep himself under control?

Maybe, just maybe, Pablo thought, if he tried something blatant, Vicky might slap him across the face and break this bind that was threatening to overwhelm him. He'd be embarrassed as hell, and he might not dare look his daughter in the eye for a long time. How else could he get rid of these wicked thoughts, other than by bringing them out into the open and getting publicly reprimanded for having them?

Taking a deep breath, Pablo reached over to grab the remote and clicked the TV off, before lightly springing away from the couch. Unnecessarily, he straightened his tee shirt, hoping it would conceal some of the lust his groin felt. He then took the dozen or so steps into the small kitchen. Pablo would grab his daughter's ass, he considered, good and rough so she'd have no choice but to strike out at him. Then his temptation would be squashed for good. It had to work!

The man got to within four feet of Vicky when he stopped. His daughter was leaning forward against the sink, her arms out in front of her and concentrating on cleaning up some extra resistant pot. Her hips swayed vigorously back and forth from the persistent effort. It took all of Pablo's willpower not to yank down her sweats and set his hands on her meaty globes.

With a loud clang, Vicky set the wet pot aside and reached over for another, straightening up as she did so. Pablo hadn't realized he'd been holding his breath until then. It came out long and ragged.

"Oh, hey, dad." Vicky glanced back at him, still moving to her music. "I didn't know you were back there, you sneak." She pulled her earplugs out and stuck the ends into her collar.

Pablo was at a loss for words. When they finally came, they were flat and lifeless. "I just wanted to apologize for, you know, barging in on you yesterday..."

"Oh, don't worry about it." Vicky shrugged her shoulders without turning, starting another grind on a pan. "It's no biggie."

Pablo casually placed his hand on her back, rubbing it softly for a few seconds. His ardor seemed to ease away at the same time.

"I've been feeling a little tense." Vicky stated, still engrossed by her manual chore. "Can you rub my shoulders for me?"

Automatically, her father said, "Sure."

He stepped directly behind her, clasping his strong fingers around both of her shoulders, and he started giving her a light massage. Working his way towards her neck, he found her shoulder blades to be very tight. For the next few minutes he pressed and rolled the muscles between his fingers and thumb.

"That feels nice." She purred, rinsing off the last of the dishes and reaching over for the towel. Quickly, she wiped off her damp arms, then tossed the towel back in a corner and resumed her leaning position.

Absently, Pablo kept up his task. He soon noticed that his daughter had gone rigid as he began massaging out towards her shoulders.

"Oh, my." She murmured, leaning forward slightly as if to strengthen her grip on the edge of the sink. Her head bowed down, and a long, low moan began to hiss from her lips. "Oh, my."

Following her lead, Pablo also leaned forward, keeping his arms loose as he gripped and released her shoulders. He'd inadvertently brushed his abdomen up against her lower back. Shockingly, the man was just now realizing that his cock had escaped from the tight confines of his boxers. His cock was at full mast with only the thin and strained fabric of his shorts hanging between it and his daughter's sultry body. There was no way possible that Vicky couldn't have realized what was poking into her backside. He had to make a hasty exit right away, the nervous father thought to himself.

Before Pablo could make the move, Vicky dropped onto her elbows. She rested them on the countertop's edge, and further pressed her lower back into her father's aroused groin. A sharp gasp left his daughter's mouth.

Well, this is what you wanted, Pablo thought to himself, sure that slap was about to hit home in the next second or two. So there would be no doubt about his intentions, he pressed in even closer, feeling the heat of his cock pressed between their two forms. Pablo bucked his hips slightly, forcing the intruder to travel a short length across his daughter's broad and tasty ass.

Abruptly, Vicky straightened up, extending and locking her arms out against the counter and pressing her back against Pablo's chest. For a moment, Pablo wasn't sure what he was going to do next.

During all this time, he managed to keep his massage on autopilot. His hands gracefully slid down the outside of her arms, stopped at the elbows and returned by way of her inner arms. His hands ran up near his daughter's armpits. Once Pablo realized what he was doing, he challenged his tempted fingers to continue.

Pablo casually brought his hands around Vicky's ribcage and cupped her sizable tits. Another tight gasp escaped his daughter's lips. As if to prevent her from escaping his clutches, Pablo brought his mouth down to her neck and began kissing her. The light fragrance of her perfume and the rich smell of her shampoo hit his senses at the same moment. The excited father found himself nudging her wavy hair about with his cheek, reaching and tasting at the newly uncovered areas with his fervent mouth. The man's hungry hands squeezed and toyed with his daughter's extra large breasts. From their warmth and loose jiggle, he knew there was no extra large bra present to contain them.

Suddenly, Vicky pulled away, halted only by the rigid expanse of the sink and counter. "Dad, what are you doing? We shouldn't be doing this."

Pablo was silent as he stepped forward. His hands dropped to her hips, finding the massive territory of her ass, pressing and pushing at the cloth of her sweats. Wondering if she wasn't wearing any panties, he reached up to grasp her waistband. Pablo lowered her sweats just far enough to slide his hands past the material and onto the warm and naked flesh below. She was as bare beneath her sweats as she'd been beneath her shirt.

Vicky shuddered at the invasion, before forcefully shoving herself away and spinning around. "Dad, you have to stop!" She could have fled then, since she was no longer pinned by Pablo's body, but she hesitated one second too long.

Her father stepped in again, pressing her back against the counter, and glancing into her worried eyes.

"Dad, stop." She gasped, pleading. "You have to stop."

Her mouth remained open. Pablo lowered his lips against hers and kissed her. She could have resisted then, but to the man's surprise, Vicky responded to the sensual intrusion by kissing back. Her tongue emerged, slowly, timidly, until Pablo's own tongue joined it and lashed it about. Slipping his hand between their bodies, Pablo found the loose sweat pants, navigating north slightly until he came to her soft belly, then dragging the waistband south while taking the slipping sweat pants with it. Coarse tufts of hair brushed against his fingers. Pablo swirled his hand across them, playfully grabbing and teasing them. His hand reached further down, finding and cupping her warm mound. His fingers began a slow rubbing motion against the moist folds. One bold finger swirled about, poking and exploring her furry pussy until it found the opening and pushed itself inside.

Vicky grabbed her father's sleeves, releasing his mouth to gasp as the finger pulsed in and out of her. Then she grabbed the back of Pablo's head and forced herself back onto his lips. She began a steady grunting even though their mouths were locked together. When a second finger joined the first, she threw her head back again and shrieked, loud enough to be heard outside and across the yard. The yells further inflamed Pablo's lust, provoking him to shove his digits into the hot folds as fast as he could. At the same time, he licked and bit at his daughter's exposed neck even as she bucked down onto his hand and exploded into orgasm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The House Of Robles Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 345 milliseconds