• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Further Misadventures of Lara

Further Misadventures of Lara

123

My muse has whispered a new story into my ears...

It is much more violent than anything I have written before so reader beware...

You will find some forms of:

Interracial love,

ENF,

exhibitionism,

spanking,

anal,

and the most violent form of nonconsent/reluctance that I have written to date.

So do not go further if that is not your cup of tea...

_____________

Lara was 28, blonde, 5'6", slim and beautiful. She was confident of her beauty but she was never haughty or bitchy about it. She just knew how men saw her and enjoyed the attention that she got from their looks. Despite her self-awareness, Lara had remained level headed, friendly and easily approachable.

She was too often judged solely by her looks to do the same thing to others.

She enjoyed the benefits of beauty but hated the downsides that came with it. Lara was always a bit weary of superficial men who seemed solely drawn to her because of her physique.

Lara also despised the way some men put her on a pedestal. She was in no way a fragile statue to be observed and revered. And, despite her proper virginal image, Lara wanted her men to treat her like the full-fledged woman that she was with her qualities, her faults, her loves, her desires, and most importantly her lust. Laura felt that men respected her too much. She longed for lust, passion and to be driven to exhaustion with tireless nights of sexual satisfaction. Instead, she had to settle with polite and sweet trysts that never matched her wild imagination. It was as if men were afraid that she might break.

Lara was much more than her looks and she longed to find someone who would appreciate her for all that she was.

It is this realization that had first turned her on to teaching. An early experience in life had revealed the great wisdom of children in terms of their capacity to judge. With innocence, it seemed, came the capacity to assess the true nature of a human being. Children were never fooled for very long by the outward appearance of an adult, they could easily detect the real person behind the mask. Children fell in love with Lara because they knew that she genuinely cared for them.

Then, as her career evolved, Lara had eventually redeployed her energies onto older adolescents. The greater difficulty was a challenge that she embraced. Teenagers were tougher to reach. Some were diamonds in the rough; greatly damaged from years of abuse or neglect. Others, truth be told, were assholes that could not be helped. Sifting between the two categories was a true labor of love. Lara lived for the few instances when she managed to help a teenager in trouble; opening new doors and opportunities was its own reward. Lara was a Math teacher who split her time between two very different schools. The public school where her work took on the meaning that she thrived for and a private school dealing with rich kids to pay the bills.

She had two cases in point to reinforce her views: Woody B. Jackson, the good, and Samuel Ortega, the ugly.

Woody lived on the first floor of the same Brooklyn brownstone as Lara. He was a genius black kid from a broken family in an underprivileged neighborhood. His mom had done as best as she could but she had been powerless to protect him from years of bullying. His unique talents had caused a rift with his peers and he lived in near total solitude outside of his close family.

Woody would be best described as the gentle giant black equivalent of Woody Allen. He was tall but he did not stand much taller than Lara. He was always hunched over thus making him look much shorter than he actually was. He was introverted, awkward, and hesitant in his mannerisms. He was soft spoken and very kind, yet few people conversed long enough to realize how bright he actually was.

Lara had sympathized with Woody's mom when she had first moved into the building 6 years earlier. Woody was only 12 years old at the time. He was suffering through the roughest patch of schooling for any awkward pre-teen a period otherwise known as middle-school.

Lara had become his tutor but, when she realized that the young man hardly needed any assistance with school, she had become the counselor, the only friend and the confident to the young man. Now 18 and ready for college, Woody was finally starting to get out of his shell a bit. They still spent several hours a week chatting together and she had been instrumental in helping him get through the college selection and application process.

As a matter of fact, on this very Friday night, Lara was getting ready to host Woody for a few hours to help him on one of the essays that he was preparing for NYU.

She had just come back from the private school after an altercation with the infamous Samuel, the bane of her existence, the rich spoilt nineteen-year-old son of an exiled Latin dictator. That rotten "kid" expected everything to be handed to him because of his family name and their wealth.

Lara needed to relax and to let go of her recent anxieties with Sam. She decided that a nice long bubble bath with a little bit of self-love would do the trick nicely. She had not taken the time to relieve her pent up sexual energies in a few days. Masturbation had become part of her regular routine, as she had remained without a serious boyfriend in some time. She had grown to relish her private play time.

By her watch, she had over an hour to calm down and relax before Woody would come up to see her.

She took a glass of red wine and printed an erotic story from her favorite website before settling into the warm bath. The story did the trick and she was soon enthralled in the sensual tale of a woman who found herself embarrassingly caught naked in a very public place. These types of stories were part of her fantasies and she would often imagine herself in these situations.

Lara was now busy exploring the depths of her " tight little pussy", as she liked to call it. She was squeezing one of her hands between her thighs as her fingers dug into her steamy folds while the other was caressing, lifting and pinching her breasts as they swayed in and out of the water.

"Knock, knock" someone was at the door.

"Oh man!" complained Lara. She looked at the time and saw that it was twenty minutes to seven; almost forty minutes before her meeting time. But then, Woody was often early to their appointments, always eager to see her.

"Knock, knock" the banging redoubled.

Lara quickly got out of the bath and put on her thick pink terrycloth bathrobe without even taking the time to dry herself. She would open the door to let Woody in and then run back to get dressed before he saw her in her state of undress. After six years, he knew his way around the place.

Lara opened the door and, before she had a chance to run back into her room, a huge parcel was pushed through the door way.

Lara panicked realizing that the delivery man would see her in her bathrobe. Though she was not showing anything, the thought of conducting a transaction in this state of undress made her uncomfortable.

"Wait! Wait!" she shouted as she tried to push the package back through the door to close it.

But the box would not budge. It was forcefully pushed into her and she fell backwards on her bum.

Lara looked up surprised and disoriented.

To her utter shock, the man wearing the delivery uniform was none other than the tall, dark, forbidding Samuel Ortega. He was staring down at her with a smirk.

Lara tried to scramble to her feet.

Sam swiftly shut the door and in two quick steps flew across the vestibule to stand over his Math teacher.

"Hey teach!" he pronounced with a mocking tone.

Sam was big, athletic and strong. He stood over six feet tall and made Lara look and feel like a little girl.

He bent down and started to reach for Lara as she tried to back away from him with her hands clenched over her chest.

His large hands grabbed her feminine wrists and pulled them in the air and over her head.

A large lump formed in her throat and, while her mind was telling her to scream, to shout, she was left mute and frozen in fear.

She was powerless to resist his incredible strength.

He kept on pulling her up by her arms, as he lifted them above her head, until she was standing in front of him on her toes.

He slowly stared at her from her feet to her head. He effortlessly made her pivot and spin in front of him calmly observing her.

Lara could not believe it. There she was, being manipulated like a puppet on a string. She was nude beneath her robe, being ogled by one of her worst and most hateful students. She was within his grip; powerless to do anything to stop him.

Sam lifted her higher and suspended her off the ground.

He carried her at arm's length and brought her into the living room before lowering her again to her toes.

"What did I tell you earlier teach?" he asked.

Lara was still too scared and stunned to speak up.

"I told you that you would regret failing me, right!?... and I never make empty threats," he continued calmly.

"Well, here I am and here you are...

You just took a bath...

You look wet...

Are you already naked for me beneath that robe?" He paused between each sentences, letting the words sink in.

He then joined both of Lara's small arms into one of his huge hands. Even with one arm, he was more than strong enough to keep her balanced on the tip of her toes.

With his empty hand, he began touching and prodding Lara's defenseless body through the thick robe.

Despite his numerous conquests, Samuel had to admit that he had hardly ever seen such a perfectly proportioned body.

His teacher was hot, desirable, and he had wanted to have her from the minute they had met.

The fact that she had never succumbed to his charms and that their rapport had quickly become toxic had only reinforce his desire to possess her.

He was not used to rejection and her complete disinterest in him had made her that much more desirable.

Lara was terrorized. She felt completely overmatched and at his mercy.

His powerful hand was roughly prodding and exploring her body. She felt like a pet being examined for purchase.

For some reason, not a sound would pass through her throat. A knot had formed at the base of her throat and she was panting barely able to breath stunned with fear. He was so powerful, she did not want him to hit her, and so she stood completely subdued by his menacing presence.

He then lifted her chin, rubbed her face, opened her mouth, pushed her jaw down with his index, dug into her mouth to pull her right cheek to the side with that same finger as if he was examining her teeth. It was demeaning.

Samuel was toying with his teacher. He relished the fear that he could read in her eyes. He was going to unwrap her and denude her. However, he wanted to prolong her anxiety and build up her anticipation of the moment she would be naked before him.

You discover a new nude body for the first time only once and he was going to postpone that pleasure and make it last for as long as he could.

Lara had tightly overlapped the cotton fabric and securely knotted the belt of the robe when she had gotten out of the bathroom.

Samuel started pulling the fabric apart.

Untying and opening the garment would be too fast. He was going to make it last.

He wanted to torment her.

He slowly untucked the fabric; parting it until he could see bits of her skin through the gap he had created.

Lara could not believe it... A student was overpowering her and was slowly undressing her.

The humiliation was now burning her face and she lowered her eyes unable to face her oppressor. He hooked his finger below her chin and made her look him into his eyes once again.

As the soft material was being pried open, a further chill ran down her spine. It seemed that her previous state of arousal had not been tainted, it had not faded.

When the cotton stroked her skin, her sensitive nipples sent a signal of pleasure to her brain.

Samuel immediately detected the puzzlement in Lara's eyes. For a fraction of a second, fear was replaced by something else and he was so focused on her that he noticed her brief change of expression right away.

"What was it?" he pondered to himself, his curiosity roused.

Samuel then raised his index to the base of her throat. He admired the contrast of his light caramel skin to the pink hue of her skin.

"Pink?" he thought, "was she showing signs of arousal or was it the embarrassment?"

Lara was startled by that skin-to-skin contact. The finger lingered for some time between the lapels of her robe. Then, it began its descent.

Samuel was in no hurry. He observed her eye-to-eye.

She was hypnotized by his green eyed cold stare. She felt the digit travel down along the sliver of bare skin that he had exposed.

He was now on her sternum, the valley between her breasts. He stopped and she held her breath for a second then another and another.

He moved further down and she took a deep breath.

His finger moved further down languorously until it reached the belt of her robe.

Lara's eyes popped open like saucers.

Samuel enjoyed the passing of time as her fright took over.

He unhurriedly hooked the finger into the knot and started pulling at it. It loosened slowly and as it did Lara started feeling the robe loosen around her.

A draft of cool air passed between the cloth and her wet skin making her even more aware of the nudity to come.

The belt came completely undone. The robe was now hanging loosely in front of Lara's bare body.

Samuel brought his hand up to the left collar and made a show of grabbing it between his thumb and his index.

Lara gasped as the expression in his eyes changed from menacing to mocking.

"Are you ready to show me that body of yours?" he taunted her.

"Knock, knock" went the door.

"Who is that?" whispered Sam into Lara's ear.

"Woo... Woody..." exhaled Lara.

"Who is Woody?" he asked calmly.

"H... He... is a friend I tutor." continued Lara.

Lara's mouth went dry as a flash of evil washed over Samuel's eyes.

He swiftly retied her robe and dragged her by the hand to the entrance of her apartment.

"Open the door." he instructed Lara.

Scared out of her wits, Lara felt compelled to obey his instructions.

As she pulled the door opened, her face was glowing red. She was reacting to Woody's stunned reaction to see her in her housecoat.

"Ms. Lara, are you okay?" asked Woody as he stepped in. He had never seen his teacher in this nervous state in all the years he had known her.

"Boom!" as Woody walked through the doorway, Samuel sucker punched him and knocked him out.

Woody struggled to open his eyes.

Lara was sobbing and crying as her young downstairs' neighbor came back to the world. She was standing in front of him as instructed by Sam.

"Woody!" she whispered concerned for Woody's safety.

Samuel had placed the young man on an arm chair that he had placed at the center of the living room. He had tied his hands to the armrests while he was still unconscious.

"So..." started Samuel when he saw that Woody had fully regained consciousness. "We are going to play a little game... Miss Lara is going to obey my every command... If one of you speaks out of turn... I will hurt the other... You... "Woody" is it?... are going to watch... if you close your eyes... she gets hit... Miss Lara... the tease... is going to give us a show... and you... Miss Lara... if you don't do exactly as I say..." he stopped mid-sentence.

"Smack!" he hit Woody in the face sending his glasses flying into the air to illustrate his point.

Samuel then put on the stereo and scanned through a playlist until he found a piece of music with a moderately slow tempo.

"Ok... start dancing!"

Lara stood still. She was terrorized and did not know exactly what to do.

"Slap!" Sam hit Woody again.

"Oh my God! Woody! Are you ok?" asked Lara in a panic.

"I'm fine Ms. Lara... Just do as he says Miss, I will be ok... Promise" replied the young man.

"Get moving now!" instructed Samuel impatiently.

Lara started swaying her hips to the music. Woody was staring at her as he was afraid that the man would hit his tutor.

"Ok that's better... Start stripping!" came the next order.

Lara's blush returned in an instant as her heart skipped a beat.

"Please! Samuel... I am so sorry about the grades... please don't make me do this in front of Woody," implored the desperate teacher.

"Come on! Get into it!" he said as he raised his hand to hit Woody yet again.

"No! No! No!" said Lara, rattled. "I'll do it! Ok!? Please, stop hurting him."

"Yeah!? Are you going to behave? I want a good show!" he instructed.

Lara blushed at the idea of what she was about to do.

She acquiesced with a sign of the head.

She knew a strip tease routine that she had put together years ago for a former boyfriend. It had been a birthday present that he had very much enjoyed. It was however meant for a lover, not for two eighteen-year-old HS students. That thought generated another wave of heated humiliation to Lara's core.

She started swaying with more conviction to the beat. She looked to Woody's eyes for courage but her face was burning with the fever that her shame was creating. Tears were again pooling in her eyelids blurring her vision.

She loosened the belt of her bathrobe and twirled it a bit in what would have otherwise been a playful motion. Then there was nothing left to do other than to open the robe. She looked to Samuel and saw his menacing stare. He was getting ready to hit Woody anticipating her hesitation...

She could not allow that.

"Please!" she pleaded one last time.

"I am your teacher...

I can't be naked in front of you...

Not in front of Woody...

I've known him since he has been a little boy...

It's too humiliating!" she was grasping at any straws that passed through her defeated mind.

Lara was terrified. She was about to show her nude body to two of her students. One of them was a young man that she had known when he was still a kid. This was so wrong! That one thought tetanized her. They would see everything.

Most horrifying to her was the fact that, as a matter of habit, Lara always kept her sex clean shaven. She had discovered the naughty pleasure as a treat for a boyfriend who had requested it years ago and had since kept the habit. But tonight she wished it was not so. She felt decadent with her bare sex. But her bare sex was not meant to be seen by two young men. No! Teachers do not show their bald little pussies to their students.

The epitome of embarrassment was about to be reached. Her blood was boiling. Her face was as red as a tomato. She just could not breath.

Lara finally opened the robe as she danced to the rhythm. She tried to keep to the routine that she had memorized. It was a tease after all. She managed to hide her body a bit longer by switching the overlapping fabric from left-to-right and then right-to-left as she held open the opposite side. She did that twice as she let the robe slide off her shoulders.

Finally, her shoulders were exposed to the guys and the only thing left to do was to drop the only piece of garment that she was wearing.

Abruptly, Samuel tore the bathrobe off.

"Ah!" Lara screamed as she brought-up her hands to cover he pussy and tits.

"Spank! Spank! Spank!" three hard slaps to her ass made her lose her balance and she stumbled forward a few steps.

The humiliation was even worst than what she had expected.

Her bare ass was being hit like the bottom of a petulant child.

"Open your eyes! Open your fucking eyes!" Sam shouted at Woody.

"I am going to hit her until you look at her," he continued as he kept on giving open handed smacks on Lara's back side.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Further Misadventures of Lara

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds