• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • A Very Open Marriage

A Very Open Marriage

This is not a recent story. It tells of a series of peculiar events which befell a young artisan, in a part of what is now modern Germany, back in the late 19th century.

The artisan worked across a number of towns and had to travel across woodlands. At certain times of the year this meant travelling at night with minimal protection.

Over the course of a year the artisan experienced a number of robberies. As victim of such attacks he was unable to defend or deter. However, after several incidents the attacks became bizarre in their outcome: for there came a point at which the robbers were quickly devoured and removed by a strange force which did no harm to the artisan. The artisan was seemingly protected by something or someone and retained his money.

After many weeks of such incidents the artisan was unfortunate enough to meet upon a stranger, during his forest travels, who seemed inauspicious. The stranger did not rob the artisan. Instead he grabbed his arm and pushed the artisan to the ground.

There was something about the dexterity of this stranger which reminded the artisan of the force he'd come to rely on during the months of travelling.

The stranger wore thick clothing and a hat which he used to shield his face for most of the confrontation. With little emotion he told the artisan:

'I have saved you for twelve months. For that length of time you have been open to attack and death. Without me you would not be alive.'

The artisan listened with fear. Was this the same force which had saved him? Why now the change of allegiance and purpose?

The stranger continued: 'I ask for a simple favour from you. That on the night of a full moon, over the next twelve months, you leave every door to your house unlocked. That you should leave a young lamb tethered in your pantry and that you should sleep in a room separate from your wife.'

The artisan was paralysed with fear but managed to nod in agreement to this request.

The stranger released the artisan from his grip and with great dexterity ran from the pathway across the fields. As his figure shrunk in the distance the artisan perceived that his gait looked more like an animal than that of a human.

And so the first full moon, after the confrontation with the stranger, arrived. The artisan said goodnight to his wife when she retired to bed early evening. He told her he would be up later as there was some work to do.

Within minutes he ensured every door in the house was unlocked and that the young lamb he bought at the market, that morning, was properly tethered in the pantry.

He felt some fear about what was to unfold yet he also trusted the force which had saved him on numerous occasions in those forests between home and work.From that partial trust he also felt excitement.

An hour passed. The artisan sat down in the secondary bedroom and listened out for any exterior noises. Then there was the faintest sound of a door opening. A bleat sounded, but only for a few seconds, from downstairs. Then there was silence.

There was a temptation to open the secondary bedroom door. But the artisan was fearful of the force which had quickly devoured the young lamb and the robbers before it.

There were sounds of movement. Not heavy foot taps but something which had weight but a springiness. Something which could ease its sizeable form from point to point smoothly.

Then there was his wife's voice. It was that of someone who'd just awoken from a dream. The artisan could hear the force in the master bedroom. He could feel the vibrations of heavy limbs press down on the floor as it rose to jump on the bed.

It wasn't a heavy landing. It sounded graceful: like a predator, with stealth, enveloping its prey and containing it.

The artisan pressed his ear against the wall. He could hear his wife's muffled voice. Was she afraid? She didn't shout. He could hear the bed being pushed against the wall. This was to happen for twelve months so no harm would come to his wife today.

He knew she wasn't dead, that was a given.

The heavy force pushed the bed against the wall with slow rhythm. Steady and strong. The artisan could imagine his wife scared. He first thought she was frozen but then the moans became louder. Minutes passed and the truth became apparent: his wife was not scared.

Sometimes he could hear the force breathe heavily. Minutes became an hour. The tempo of pushes increased and the moans were incessant.

The artisan felt aroused. Here was a protective force: one which had saved his life and killed others, forcing his wife to experience what he himself had struggled to provide all his married life.

Slowly, afraid of making a noise, he pulled down his breeches and knelt in front of the wall. His manhood erect at the thrill of the visual-free moment. His mind filled with imagined intertwined forms creating an unholy coupling.

He knew his wife was certain her lover was not her husband and that hardened him more. He stroked his manhood.

Then the noises stopped. There was a deep growl and the muted sound of a female voice in ecstasy.

The artisan waited until sunrise before daring to enter the master bedroom. His wife was asleep and content. Nothing was said between them for many hours after and anything that did pass their lips was limited to discussion of daily chores.

The artisan went to work. He was never robbed. He could spend more hours, at night, working and making more money.

Then came the next full moon.

As before he unlocked all doors in his house and securely tethered a lamb in the pantry.

And as before he knelt down in the secondary bedroom after his wife retired to bed, waiting for the force to enter and satiate its needs. He wore no breeches tonight.

But this time he was better prepared for examining the scene. During the previous month he had drilled a small hole through the wall so as to enable secretive viewing. He removed the wood stopper from the hole and looked through with one eye. There he could see his wife lying on the bed with no sheets on top of her. The moonlight lit the scene as it came through the window. Unlike the night before, with husband as bedmate, she had decided to wear nothing. Despite it being the middle of winter.

The sun set and the artisan listened for noises in the pantry. But there was no sound of a disturbed sheep. There were no vibrations as before. Just a stillness.

Looking through the hole in the wall the artisan could see his wife smiling but restless. She was gently stroking her sex in anticipation but the force did not enter the bedroom.

Then there was a sudden movement of a force so strong it knocked the artisan back against the bed. Before he could react he felt a dark form envelope him, pinning his legs back, upwards, with his behind open and vulnerable.

With powerful stealth and precision a muscular appendage pushed itself inside his anus, its form was moist and it easily slid inside. The artisan gasped at the speed of events and felt violated. But the force started to rock him gently and with a rhythm that calmed him. He also experienced sensations within that produced a thrill and arousal of his manhood.

The artisan couldn't help but make submissive noises that would haunt him until his dying day.

In the next room his wife could hear the vibrations and sounds she longed to feel. She looked at the wall to see a light shaft emanating from the hole. Quickly, she leapt out of bed and placed an eye against it. She saw the force which she longed for pinning her husband against the end of the bed.

The force thrusted with a steady rhythm and the wife watched with excitement as it pleasured itself and her husband. By now she was moist and enjoying the spectacle. Part of her wanted to enter the secondary bedroom but for now she gently touched herself and moaned.

In the other bedroom the artisan allowed the forceful presence to control his body movements with its powerful muscle and both he and the force came: the muscular appendage was dripping in a thick liquid that left a pool of seed underneath the artisan.

The artisan was shaking and the shame froze him for hours.

Within minutes the force had gone. Neither artisan nor wife talked about what had happened the day after.

Then came the next full moon...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • A Very Open Marriage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds