• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Angel Wrestling League Ch. 00

Angel Wrestling League Ch. 00

Cara stepped out of her '04 Volvo and had to resist the strong urge to run into the stadium. It was hard to contain her excitement. "Everything that I've been training for the last 3 years is finally coming true, Cara thought. She looked over at her best friend, Alex, who was still in the car and clearly stalling.

"Come on, slow poke! We're going to be late!"

"I think you should go on without me. I don't know if I can do this."

"Don't be an idiot. We both qualified together. Come on you'll do great. Hurry, or we'll miss orientation!"

Alex let out a huge sigh and made a mock dramatic scene getting out of the car and as she did Cara had to take a moment to appreciate just how beautiful her friend was. She stood at an easy 5'10" with caramel skin and amber brown hair. Her brown eyes were bright with anticipation and nerves. She was skinny, yet toned with ample hips and she was a complete cup size bigger than Cara at 34 D's.

Alex saw her staring and gave Cara one of her wicked trademark grins, "You're looking at me the way they are all going to the moment we walk in."

"Take it as a compliment."

"I take it as I'm gonna get my ass-kicked many times."

The two had finally qualified for the AWL, or Angel Wrestling League. Sex-wrestling was a quickly growing sport and the AWL was the cream of the crop. It consisted of 200 wrestlers each year, all female. At the end of each season the league started its world famous Playoff bracket which consisted of the top 128 girls facing off to find out who the top wrestler in the world is. The remaining 72 girls were placed in relegations, able to be knocked out by fresh blood. This is how Cara and Alex qualified, both handling their respective opponents with ease.

The two girls headed towards the competitor's entrance and nodded to two burly security guards standing on either side of the tunnel. The two men didn't even bother acknowledging them as they went inside. What they saw on the other side of the door was mind-boggling. In front of them stood the most state-of-the-art gym that either of them had ever seen. From the brochures they'd read in preparation they knew it was four stories tall. The bottom floor was just the locker room, but calling it a locker room was putting it mildly. There were 200 lockers in the room, but each one of them was easily the size of a small closet. There were wooden benches in front of each locker that looked like they'd just been polished. Throughout the room there were many plushy couches and armchairs each facing its own 52" TV. On the far side of the locker room was a world-class buffet. The floors above them contained the weight lifting floor, cardio and exercise floor, and the top floor would be where the two would practice actual wrestling.

Cara and Alex walked through a door on the right hand side of locker room and found themselves walking down another tunnel and into a massive amphitheater. In the middle of the dome there was a massive elevated ring with rubber mats completely surrounded by 3 decks of seats. The first few rows on the south side were already filled with at least 150 of the girls. Cara tried to walk calmly to sit down and join them, but she felt the entire room staring at her and Alex as they climbed the stairs to join them. "They're sizing me up. Trying to see if I'll be decent competition," Cara thought. She put on her cockiest grin she could as she continued to walk up the stairs and saw a pretty blonde in the front row roll her eyes as she went.

Once they got to their seats Cara studied the amphitheater in more detail. There were spot lights mounted on steel bars directly above the ring, which she now saw was a deep shade of red, with yellow letters around each side saying ANGEL WRESTLING LEAGUE. Continuing to look around she saw that there were easily over 10,000 seats in the stadium and with cameras set all around the arena she knew there were millions of fans who watched from home as well.

Cara's attention was drawn to a solitary figure walking out onto the ring in front of them. She was a middle aged woman with short brown hair that fell only to her shoulders. From the distance Cara could tell she had a small tattoo on the left side of her face, but was unable to discern just what it was. The lady took out a microphone and immediately began speaking without caring if anyone was paying attention.

"Greetings, ladies and welcome to the fifth season of the Angel Wrestling League. As most of you know, my name is Angela. I own the Angel Wrestling League. In case you don't understand the rules I will go over them just this once with you. As the name suggests this is a wrestling sport. You will all wrestle against each other to assert your dominance. The wrestling rules are very simple, so pay attention. Each match will consist of three rounds that are 5 minutes each. You will get one point for each submission you score. Submissions are only possible if you are in control. Control means you have an advantage over the other wrestler. If you have control over your opponent for a minute it will be counted as a submission. As you all know, submissions are not the only way to score points.

"This isn't just a wrestling competition, this is a sex wrestling competition. This means you will not only be wrestling for physical domination, you will be wrestling for sexual domination as well. The first thing this means is that if you can force your opponent to orgasm on the mat you will receive 5 points. This is possible from an up or down position. You will receive one point each for taking off your opponent's bra and thong. All clothes will be taken off at the end of round 1 so if you fail to take off your opponent's clothing you will not receive those points. At the end of the match, the wrestler with the most points is the victor.

"To the victor goes the spoils. In the Angel Wrestling League the spoils is another term for fucking the loser. The winner will have 10 minutes to do whatever she wishes to the loser, and the loser must comply. The more dominant, the more carnal, the more passionate the better. Special terms to the prize round such as bondage, anal and such may be added BEFORE the match in both wrestlers agree. What the new girls here don't know is that the losers have a say in the prize round as well. The winners will usually tell you to say or do humiliating acts that add a little more dominance to the match. If the loser complies the winner is required to make her cum. If the loser does not comply, the winner will just fuck the living shit out of her and she won't walk for weeks.

"There are a few things that we do not allow. There is a zero tolerance for biting, scratching or hair pulling during the matches. If you intentionally do any of these things you will automatically forfeit you match and we will allow your opponent to do whatever she wants, no holds barred, for 30 minutes to you. You may not take any recreational drugs. As you new girls did not know this before now I will give everyone a one month grace period before we start drug testing. We will also be testing for performance enhancers. If you are caught with either you will immediately be kicked out of the league, no questions asked.

"Every single girl here has been assigned a random number from 1-200. Twice a week we will draw numbers to set up matches. We will have matches every day once an hour. The first match starts at 7:00 am and the last one begins at 10:00 pm. I will be your referee for all matches. You will receive $2,000 for each match you lose and $5,000 for every victory. For those of you who can't do math, that is very good money. I expect this to be your only job. We have excellent facilities for you to practice and get better and many former athletes who competed here to train you if you so choose. If you stand out you may even get sponsored which will bring in even more money. Now, if I were you I would get your number, check the schedule and head home. We start tomorrow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Angel Wrestling League Ch. 00

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 161 milliseconds