• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Born to Please Ch. 01

Born to Please Ch. 01

12

I was stunned--absolutely speechless. My lips were moving, but no sounds were coming out of my mouth. I sat frozen in the chair, unable to move, my eyes wide as saucers with total disbelief, as my girlfriend, Luanna, stood up from the couch, opened her jeans and slid them and her panties down to her knees and displayed her bruised, purple buttocks to her old high school friend, Pat.

The strange woman I'd never met before, gasped loudly, and asked indignantly, "When did he do this to you?"

"L-Last night," Luanna answered with a sniffle.

"Why? Why would he hurt you like this?" asked Pat with a growing rage.

"He said he wanted to 'spice-up' our love-life--that he always wanted to spank a woman but never had the nerve to ask before," said my girlfriend. Then she quickly added, "...and no, he couldn't just use his hand--no, he wanted to use his leather belt on me!"

"OH MY GOD--WHAT A LITTLE PERV!" yelled Pat as she whipped her head around and glared directly at me.

I could feel the daggers her eyeballs were throwing at me. A cold shiver of fear raced-up my spine. Pat is a formidable woman, slightly taller than me, and a good fifty-pounds heavier, and the way she clenched and unclenched her fists made me worry she wanted to take revenge on me--maybe even beat the hell out of me...and I knew she could do it, too!

"No-no-no--I didn't spank her that hard--it only lasted, like, two-minutes...it was all in good fun--we wanted to try something new in bed...she agreed--she said I could do it!" I excitedly said defending myself.

"Luanna, dear, did YOU have FUN? Did you enjoy being belt-whipped by this little perv?" the woman asked my girlfriend.

Luanna began to pull up her clothing before she answered, but Pat stopped her.

"Honey, stay like you are--I want to take some pictures of what he did to you!" she said to my girlfriend, and immediately brought out her cell phone and snapped three quick photos of Lu's horrifically bruised buttocks.

Truth be told, I didn't think I spanked her that hard, and it definitely didn't last very long. She must be one of those people that bruises easily. I wasn't aware of that.

Pat abruptly stood, and menacingly came at me.

I flinched in self-protection. "Get over there, little perv--I want you kneeling next to Luanna!" she said in a threatening voice.

I momentarily froze, but the crazy look in her eyes told me she meant business, and there was no telling what she'd do to me if I didn't obey her command.

My face was next to my girlfriend's butt and when I saw her bruises close-up they looked far worse than from across the room.

"Oh God, Lu, I'm sorry--I didn't mean to hurt you--I just wanted to try something new...can you ever forgive me?" I asked in sorrowful voice.

I became aware of the scary redhead snapping photos of my face beside the purple bruises.

This isn't good, I told myself.

"Is that the belt you used to beat my best friend?" the large woman asked pointing to the belt around my slacks.

"Well, uh, I--"

IS THAT THE BELT?" she shouted.

"YES...yes, it is...I'm sorry...it won't happen again!" I said with conviction.

"You can bet your scrawny ass it won't happen again! Take it off and hold it up next to her!" she said.

I hesitated too long. She screamed, "DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, BOY--I SAID 'TAKE IT OFF'!"

At times like this I hated being who I am. I avoid confrontations at all costs. They make me nervous, and unsure of myself. My mind goes blank--I cannot find the words to adequately defend myself. My body trembles and shakes. I hate being the fearful little man that I sometimes can be.

My fingers were trembling so much I had difficulty opening my belt. Finally, I managed to unfasten it then slide it thru the belt loops of my slacks. I did as I was told, and held it up next to my girlfriends bruised and battered buttocks.

And while the imposing redhead snapped more photos, I thought of my father...how he had raised me and my brother and sister with an authoritarian iron-fist--he made sure we never developed any self-esteem--to the outside world he was all bluster and bravado, but deep down we all knew he was a con-artist and bully--we saw thru his 'act'--he was simply a scared, and insecure little man and I hated I had inherited those traits from him.

"Lu, honey, I've got enough pictures for now, go ahead and pull up your pants!" the woman said to my girlfriend.

I was getting to my feet when she shouted, "DID I SAY YOU COULD STAND, PERV? STAY ON YOUR KNEES!"

The anger inside me was growing. Yes, I had conned my girlfriend into letting me spank her, and yes, the bruises look terrible...but the way this woman was treating me was way over the top...but I just couldn't bring myself to express my outrage.

"Luanna, dear, my glass is empty, and fix yourself a drink, too, okay?" the woman said to my girlfriend.

"Good idea--I can use another one!" she replied and grabbed Pat's wine glass then went to the kitchen and re-filled it then poured herself another strong vodka and tonic.

When they both settled into their seats, Pat asked Luanna, "How did you hook-up with this little twerp? Better yet, WHY did you choose this loser?"

That was it--I couldn't stay silent any longer. "Hey, wait a minute Pat--I'm not--"

"QUIET, BOY--WOMEN ARE TALKING!" she screamed at me.

Her bulging eyes and the tenseness in her arms and shoulders made my heart jump into my throat. I became afraid she would physically hurt me. I decided it would be better to let my girlfriend explain our relationship...she'll clear things up for her friend.

"You know, Patty," she said from the kitchen, "...he seemed like a good idea at the time!"

Huh? What does she mean by that? I wondered.

She patted my head on her way by me before she sat down, and said, "Just look at how pretty and cute he is--I wanted him the moment I saw him...too bad you can't judge a book by its cover!"

Uh-oh, another insult...she's getting drunk, and from my experience, there's no telling what she'll say now.

"Well, you know, the first two-weeks I worked at the bar he was on vacation, and all I heard from the manager was 'We're short-handed, I can't wait for John to get back'...I asked about him and everyone--especially the female customers, all praised him as the best bartender in the place, and damn cute, too...and as it turned out, he was a far better bartender than anyone I worked with..."

Okay, I thought, that sounds pretty good.

"It was funny when he returned to work," she continued, "...when I ordered drinks from the other bartenders, I tell them a drink then wait a few seconds to tell them the next one--that was the only way they could keep up...well, the first time I did that with John, he gave me the most beautiful smile and said, 'Contrary to popular belief, I'm not mentally challenged--give me your order faster and list them in order."

"List them in order?" asked Pat.

"Yes, this is the first cocktail serving job I've ever had, and didn't know there was a specific order to calling out drinks--none of the other bartenders said a word to me!" she explained. "I would order drinks in the order I received them...like, bloody mary then a whiskey then a beer then another whiskey then another vodka drink then another beer...when I did that to John I noticed he was just staring at me...when I was done he said, 'I like all liquors together--all vodka drinks together-all whiskey drinks together and so on...then tell me any soft drinks or juices, and then tell me how many of each beer you need'..."

"Was the little perv rude to you?" asked Pat.

"No, not at all...in fact I was grateful that he told me--it not only helps the bartender, but it helps me to keep things straight, too--sometimes I ordered the same drink twice...anyway, we got along great, and I found out he was as funny and sarcastic as me, and I don't know how it began, but we started hanging out and going to bars together...we both love to drink vodka tonics."

"And I imagine the fact he's eleven-years younger than you probably made you feel good, too?" asked Pat.

"You know, after Danny left me for a younger woman...yes, I liked the fact John was only twenty-three at the time--it was very flattering!" said my girlfriend.

"How did you end up living together?" asked Pat.

"We were spending just about every moment of every day with each other, and we'd already slept together, and both of us spend too much money, it made sense to move in together to save on rent money," answered Luanna.

So far so good, I thought.

"Well, you guys have lived together over a year now," Pat said to Luanna, "...he must be a real stud in bed, right?"

When I heard my girlfriends laughter the hair on the back of my neck stood straight. She was drunk and I feared what would come out of her mouth next.

"Hahaha, I don't think I've ever masturbated this much in my entire life!" she said loudly, still laughing.

"Yeah, I thought so," said Pat. "Look at the size of his hands and feet--he's gotta have a tiny dick--can you ever feel it when it's inside you?"

"Hell no!" said my girlfriend. "He rarely wants to screw, and when he does, he has this strange circular motion when he's going in-and-out...it's like he's trying to find the walls of my vag...his dick is so small, I'm sure he just--what do they call it? I'm sure he's just 'slapping sides' desperately trying to make me feel him when he's inside!"

Her answer drained every ounce of life from my sagging body.

I knew I wasn't the greatest lover in the world, and yes, my less-than-average penis-size bothers me, but to hear the woman I live with and trust more than anyone say these awful things out loud I wanted to shrivel-up and die.

"Does he at least make you orgasm when he goes down on you? He does go down on you, doesn't he?" asked Pat.

Another bitter laugh from my girlfriend then, "Not very often--he tries hard, but I know he doesn't like it--he chokes and gags when he's down there!"

"He is a pretty little thing," said the redhead, "maybe he's queer! Do you think he might be a faggot?"

"HEY--wait a minute--NO WAY!" I said indignantly.

"You know, Patty, I've been wondering about that...it would certainly explain his lack of interest in sex with me!" said Luanna.

"Yes, dear, I am sure that's the problem--he's one of those closet queers who can't admit that he loves men's dicks more than a woman's pussy!" said Pat.

"I AM NOT GAY!" I said loudly.

"You know, Patty," Luanna continued talking as if I wasn't in the room, "you're right about him being a perv...you know what I caught him doing once?"

"What's that, honey?" asked Pat.

My mind screamed, Oh no--no, please, Lu...please don't tell her THAT story!

Luanna answered, "I came home early one afternoon and when I walked into the bedroom I saw him jerking-off using one of my pairs of panties! Hahahaha, can you believe that?"

"What did he do when he saw you? Did he stop or keep going?" laughed the redhead.

It felt as though my soul had left my body and hovered overhead. I was an empty shell of a human being.

"No-no, he never saw me...the queer little pervert wasn't using the panties with his hand--HE WAS WEARING THEM--hahahahaha...he was wearing them and laying on his stomach and grinding his dick into the mattress like a twelve-year old--OH MY GOD—WHAT A FREAK!!"

The redheads face lit up not so much with laughter, but with more of a self-satisfying smirk and sneer.

"So the panty-loving faggot can't even beat-off like a real man, huh? Jesus H Christ, girlfriend, I hope you gave him holy hell!" said Pat.

I sat in cold, stone silence staring at the far wall of our small apartment. I tuned-out their voices as a matter of survival. If I heard one more ego-destroying comment from Luanna I knew my head would explode.

"He never knew I was there--until afterwards, that is...I watched him until his body began bouncing on the bed while he jizzed inside my panties--OH MY GOD--I couldn't believe what I was seeing! Oh wait--" Luanna said then abruptly jumped up from the couch and disappeared into the bedroom.

She returned to the living room carrying--OH NO--PLEASE GOD NO--PLEEEZZZZZZZ-NOOOOOOOOOO...

She stood in the center of the room and held up for Pat to see the black, lace panties I had grown accustomed to wearing and masturbating into whenever Luanna was gone from the apartment.

"He keeps these in his secret hiding place...the little freak didn't think I'd miss my favorite panties?" Luanna asked incredulously while laughing.

Life as I had known it was now officially over.

Pat cried out, "OH MY GOD, LOOK AT ALL THE CRUSTY CUM STAINS--the little fairy never even washes them!"

Luanna stood close to Pat. They were engaged in quiet conversation. I briefly thought of running out of the apartment but was frozen in place. I heard Luanna giggling as she returned to the sofa.

In my haze I thought I heard someone say, "Boy!" but I didn't know what it meant.

"BOY--I'M TALKING TO YOU!!" shouted Pat.

I shook my head and when I adjusted my eyes back into reality I saw the redhead holding up the panties shaking them at me.

"It is time for you to atone for your sins...Luanna thinks it is fair if you receive a spanking like the one you gave her...and she has asked me to do it...does that sound fair to you?"

What could I say? My heart had been ripped from my chest and completely mangled, and I had no reason in the world to continue living...what difference would a little more humiliation make?

"I guess that would be fair," I said softly.

"Good boy," said the redhead. "Now, we also decided it might be fun for us too see you receive your spanking wearing these! Get your clothes off, boy, and slip into your panties!"

Ohhhhhh-nnnnoooooooooooooooo...

"STRIP NAKED, BOY--NOW!!" she screamed.

A solid bright light blinded me as I hurriedly removed my clothes. I was hoping it was the bright, white light many people claim you see when you are near death...it wasn't, Luanna had flipped-on the bare ceiling bulb exposing my shame and nudity to all.

"Come over here, boy!" commanded Pat.

I stood before the woman with my hands covering my crotch. She slapped them away and boldly grasped my scrotum in one hand. She squeezed my balls until I yelped in pain.

"If you don't cooperate, I will cause you great pain...do you understand me, boy?" she said.

"Y-Yes," I said.

"And from here on out, you are to address me as 'Mistress,' do you understand me, boy?" she said sternly.

Huh? Call her what?

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, BOY?" she shouted.

"Y-Y-Yes, Mistress," I said as I shivered with fear.

I heard Luanna giggling on the sofa.

"Put on your panties, boy!" ordered the redhead.

I replied in abject humiliation, "Yes, Mistress" as I pulled the lacy garment up my legs.

When I adjusted them in place, the woman's hands began stroking my buttocks and I sighed in resignation when I felt my pick rise to full erection and tent-out the front of the lace panties. My humiliation and total defeat was now complete.

She roughly wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me until I was face down across her lap. She continued stroking my buttocks with a gentle and sensual touch. My prick began to throb.

SMACK!...the first spank surprised me...SMACK!...her hand was bigger than I'd imagined...SMACK!...ow-that one hurt...SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!...I began shifting and squirming on her legs...SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!...tears formed in my eyes...SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!...I began to cry like a schoolgirl...SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!-SMACK!

She pushed me off her legs and said, "Thank me for spanking you!"

I was crying hard and managed to choke out, "T-Thank you, M-Mistress."

"Kiss my feet and thank me properly, you sniveling little bitch!" she hissed at me.

Oh my God--what does this woman want from me?

I lowered my face to her bare foot and kissed it, and said, "Thank you for spanking me, Mistress."

She presented her other foot to me and I kissed it and repeated, "Thank you for spanking me, Mistress."

"Stand up and face Luanna, boy!"

"Yes, Mistress."

When my eyes became accustomed to the bright light I saw Luanna holding her cell phone.

Ohhhhh-noooooo--she had filmed my spanking.

The redhead's hand snaked between my legs and grasped my hard prick thru the panties. She gently squeezed and stroked it until I was on the verge of climax then she suddenly stopped.

"Take off your panties, boy!"

"Y-Yes, Mistress."

I stood frozen in place with my hard-on jutting straight out. Suddenly from behind, Pat produced my tape measure and wordlessly held it open and measured the length of my penis and announced out loud, "Yeah, just like I thought--not even three-and-a-half inches...my God that's a puny dick--you're four-inches taller than my boy, and his dick is over five-inches long...who in hell do you think you'll satisfy with that little thing, boy?"

I was mortified. More so from my girlfriends laughter than anything. I wanted to scream it isn't my fault, damnit, I was born this way!

"You're going to jerk-off for us now, and you're going to do it like a normal little boy--with your hand...wrap the panties around your tiny dick and start whacking, you perverted little sissy!"

Oh my God--will this ever end? They've already shredded my last semblance of modesty and dignity...how low can they go?

Pat pushed me closer to Luanna. She whispered instructions in my ear then sat beside my girlfriend on the sofa. She too, aimed her cell phone at me.

I have no idea why I obeyed the evil witch except for the fact her spanking of me had gotten me so horny and aroused, I couldn't help myself. I closed my eyes and vigorously rubbed my prick with the panties. I was soon lost in a fog of lust and the need to cum. Oh God, how I love the feel of the lacy material moving back and forth on my tender cock-flesh.

Somehow, for some unknown reason to me, the fact they were watching made me more excited than usual. I should have been appalled at my acquiescence to perform such a personal act before them, but shockingly, I delighted in my exhibitionism, and went so far as to moan and groan loudly enough for them to hear.

I shamelessly stroked my cock faster and harder until the familiar rumblings in my balls told me my crisis was at hand. My hand now became a blur and my body suddenly stiffened and a veritable deluge of sperm and semen shot out of my balls and thru my pulsating prick.

I remembered Pat's words to me and shouted: "OH-GOD--OH-GOD--YES-YES-YES--I'M-CUMMING--I'M-CUMMING-MISTRESS—I'M-CUMMING-MISTRESS-I'M-CUMMING-MISTRESS-YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSSS..."

I opened my eyes when my body came to rest and received one more shock for the night: the sight of my girlfriend in a frenzied embrace with the evil redhead; their lips locked together in a fevered kiss. Their hands wandering over each others most intimate anatomy.

They suddenly broke their kiss and Pat barked at me: "What are you waiting for sissy? Clean your panties with your lips and tongue...if you don't get all the cum off them I'll give you another spanking--understand me, boy?"

"Y-Yes, Mistress," I said, and did as I was told.

The taste of my sperm and semen wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. As I busied myself with the assigned task, I overheard their conversation.

"Lu, my darling, there isn't a day go by I don't think about that wonderful summer we had...it's too bad we let men come between us--I've missed you so much," said Pat.

"Patty, I have a confession to make," said Luanna; she giggled then continued, "I think about you every time I masturbate!"

HUH? What on earth are they talking about? Were they lovers a long time ago? Oh my goodness...

"You know, dear, with both our husbands out of our lives now, maybe we should see more of each other...I don't know about you, but the old feelings came back to me today when I saw you," said Pat.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Born to Please Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds