• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kelly's Downfall

Kelly's Downfall

What had started out as a fantastic year was turning into a nightmare for Kelly Jones. She had been riding high at work, gotten engaged to the man of her dreams and bought a fairy tale house. It all started to fall apart when the company that she worked for, Cobalt brewery, was taken over and her area as a sales rep changed. She went from earning huge bonuses on each deal to having to scrape together many little deals with puny clubs and pubs just to earn half of what she had been making when she had dealt with large chains.

It was around this time that Kelly's relationship with David began to fall apart. The man who had once seemed like her knight in shining armour showed himself to be the dirty cheat that he was. Kelly caught him in bed with what she thought had been a friend from work. In the bed that should have become their martial bed no less she caught Amanda and David. Kelly was far too proud to let anyone know that David had cheated on her, especially with a friend under her nose, they might have thought that she was inadequate in some way. Instead she let it be known that Kelly had ended it because he wasn't good enough for her. Amanda soon moved on anyway, having grown bored of David.

With the loss of David's income and the massive reduction in her bonus, Kelly was now in serious financial trouble. Which is why she found herself now sat outside Micky's Bar breathing so deeply. In her hand was a final demand from the bank for the arrears on her mortgage. No way could she lose her house. When she had moved in Kelly had thrown a big party and invited all her family, friends and colleagues. She had finally made it and wanted to show off her success. Looking back she now admitted that she had rubbed a lot of noses in it at that party. No way could she now lose her husband to be and then her house. She was also on the verge of losing her job. Kelly was not used to dealing with these shitty little bars to meet her quota. She normally only had to use her charms once or twice a week to secure a nice juicy deal that would hit her quarterly target. To add insult to injury Amanda had been promoted and assigned Kelly this crappy area to work.

Now Kelly's job, house, reputation and self-worth depended on securing a deal with Micky, owner of this shit hole bar she was sat outside now. Kelly had only met Micky once before and taken an instant dislike to the man. Somewhere in his fifties, over weight, sweaty and chauvinistic Micky was nothing like the clients that Kelly normally dealt with. Halfway through her sales pitch Kelly had walked out having had enough of his crude comments about her body.

Kelly looked at herself in the mirror. She looked good. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail, her makeup was perfectly applied. Her pin stripe business suit was immaculate, her white blouse crisp and her hold up nylons were complimented by her £500 designer high heel shoes. The skirt suit was classy but showed that she had a killer body beneath. Kelly was fully aware that her body was an asset and saw no harm in using it to help secure a deal or two. She knew that men were far more likely to agree to terms with a beautiful woman. Kelly undid the top button of her blouse to show a little more of the curve of her breast. The area of her body that Micky had been most interested in on her previous visit. She could take no chances today. Kelly needed to make sure that she was desired by the fat old man and that she turned that desire into a sale. She opened the door and made her way into Micky's Bar.

It was midday and the dingy bar had a handful of customers in. Kelly made her way purposely to the bar, having spotted Micky there sharing a joke with a man at the bar. As Kelly approached Micky and the customer, a skinny young man with greasy hair, turned to leer at Kelly. A look of lust and contempt sweeping across both their faces. A dump like this was no place for a stunning blonde like Kelly in her Armani suit. She had just made their day and given them something to wank themselves off to later. Kelly felt a surge of confidence. She would use this disgusting old man's lust for her to her advantage. She was going to walk out of here with his signature, hit her target, get her bonus and make her mortgage payment.

"Didn't expect to see you again girlie," Micky smirked.

"I decided to come and give you another chance to take advantage of my fantastic offer," smiled Kelly, flashing Micky her beautiful white teeth. "I think once I explain what I can do for you Micky you will be very happy that I came for you."

This was far more obvious and full on than Kelly would normally be with a client, but Micky was far more obvious and full on than her normal clients. She needed him drooling and then signing.

"Well then lets step into my office and see what you've got darling," replied Micky as he licked his lips. Micky led the way down a dark, damp corridor. Stopping to open the door for Kelly, the gentlemanly act was let down by the fact that he placed his hand on her bum as he ushered her into his office. Kelly decided to let this go. It would be no good slapping his ugly face before she had his signature.

The office was small and airless. A calendar on the wall showed a naked woman laid over a desk, everything on show. A desk took up most of the room, a chair either side of it.

"Well then sugar sits you better make this quick, I've got stuff to sort out. Been fucking let down by tonight's entertainment and need to get it sorted. What's this mega deal you have for me?" Micky asked, looking more at Kelly's 'sugar tits' than her eyes. As Kelly started going through the deal on offer Micky held up his hand.

"Hang on, this is the same deal as last time. I told you I didn't expect to see you back here again. I've already done a deal elsewhere. I thought you were going to offer me something worth breaking that off." Micky stood up indicating for Kelly to do likewise and leave. Kelly felt her brain stop working for a moment.

This couldn't be, it wasn't supposed to be like this. Kelly looked up at Micky with a confused look on her face, "Please, I need you to sign," she pleaded. Micky instantly saw an opportunity, fear shone from her beautiful big blue eyes. A fear born of desperation. This confident stuck up blondie looked scared shitless, looking up at him. Her lip quivered.

"It would cost me a fortune to pull out of the other deal, why would I do that?" Micky asked.

"Please," repeated Kelly, "I will do anything." Her brain had stopped functioning. She could think of nothing to convince Micky. There was no wiggle room on the deal, she couldn't offer him better terms. She could only sit here and bed. "Please," she whispered.

Micky looked down at Kelly. He could feel himself getting hard as a thousand thoughts went through his head. If he played this right then that pretty little face would very soon be covered in his cum. He reached out his hand and stroked Kelly's hair. Moving slowly down the side of her perfect face then tracing his thumb across her lips. "Anything?" asked Micky quietly.

Kelly's brain was starting to work again now. Micky was not going to help her out of the goodness of his heart. What he wanted was what all men wanted. And she knew that despite her revulsion, she would let him have it. There was too much at stake. Kelly nodded. Her eyes never leaving his.

"Well," Micky smiled, "let's put that to the test." As he spoke Micky pushed his cigarette stained thumb into Kelly's mouth and on to her tongue. Kelly sucked, accepting what was expected of her. Perhaps she would get away with giving him a blowjob. Surly with the sight of her sucking his dick would have him finished in minutes? Micky's free hand went to Kelly's ponytail and pulled, causing her head to tilt back. He removed his thumb from her mouth and replaced it with his own mouth. Kelly could taste stale beer and cigarettes as his tongue met hers. What was happening? How could this scruffy old man be doing this to her? With one hand still grabbing her ponytail Kelly felt his other cup her breast. Softly at first, then with more force.

"Time to see what you're offering me," Micky said, his face inches from Kelly's, "get your clothes off." Micky stepped away and sat back down in his chair. Gone were any hopes of a blowjob sorting this. He is going to fuck me thought Kelly. She slowly reached for the buttons of her designer suit, realising that her hands were shaking. Was there any other way out of this? Kelly couldn't think of any. Before she realised it her suit jacket was off and she was working through the buttons of her blouse. Micky gave a satisfied smile as her impressive bra covered breasts came into view.

"That's it, nice and slow. Stand up so I can see you properly." Micky was enjoying his control of this stuck up bitch. "That's it, now turn around, and bend all the way over when you take that skirt off."

Kelly did as she was told as if on some auto pilot. Micky had a great view of Kelly's arse as she bent over. Her knickers were pink, like her bra. Other than her stockings and high heels Kelly was naked. As she turned around Kelly saw that Micky had his mobile phone pointing at her.

"Please don't take pictures," Kelly pleaded shocked.

"Shut up and take off the bra and panties, you can leave your stocking and shoes on." Kelly paused for a moment. It was bad enough that she was going through with this. She didn't want any evidence that it had happened afterwards. "Either get fucking naked right now or fuck off," Micky snarled. The once strong and confident woman meekly complied, unhooking her bra and letting Micky see her 32f tits in all their glory. Her knickers quickly followed and there she stood clad in her thigh highs and black stilettos.

"Very nice, play with your nipples. I want them rock hard." Micky was loving the control that he had over this stunner. His mind raced with all the possibilities. If he went about this the right way he was on to a winner.

Kelly placed her fingers on her nipples and started to play with them for this disgusting old man, she closed her eyes. Not out of enjoyment of the sensations she was causing in her nipples, but to shut out the view of Micky sat smirking at his crappy little desk. It was the click of the camera phone caused Kelly to open her eyes and brought her back into the moment.

Micky got up and walked round the desk to Kelly, the bulge in his pants obvious. Kelly dropped her hands to her sides and tensed up. She didn't want this creep anywhere near her but was frozen to the spot. Micky put the phone down on his desk and then without any warning placed his hand on Kelly's neatly trimmed mound. The other short around her and cupped her arse, stopping her from instinctively moving away. Micky's face was again inches away. He slowly worked both hands up Kelly's body until they reached her breasts. His lip curled into a snarl as she squeezed them roughly, rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger, smiling when Kelly winced.

"You like that?" Micky smiled. "Tell me you like it."

"I like it," Kelly replied. Her eyes searching his for any hint of mercy and finding none.

"Of course you fucking do. And you're going to fucking love this," said Micky as he got hold of Kelly's nipples and pulled down. Kelly bent her knees to ease the pressure on her nipples, as she did so Micky moved his hands to her shoulders and pushed. Kelly found herself with her knees on the cold hard floor, her face level with Micky's crotch.

Kelly looked up at Micky nervously. Christ she looks so submissive thought Micky.

"You know what to do you slag." Why was he talking to her like this Kelly thought? She wasn't a slag. But she was in his office, on her knees and about to suck his dick, all for his signature. Whilst thinking this Kelly realised that she had already undone Micky's belt and was pulling down his fly.

She smelt his dick before she saw it. When was the last time he had washed? Down came his dirty jeans and stained underwear in one. Micky's erection popped out and almost hit Kelly in the face. It was bigger than she expected. About 8 inches long and very thick. Kelly took it in her hand, her fingers barley making it all the way around.

Maybe she could get away with wanking Micky off. She might not need to take him inside her at all. She started to wank him faster, this could be over in a few minutes. Kelly looked up to see the phone had returned and was pointed at her.

"Slow down," Micky ordered, "and smile."

Kelly slowed down her action and attempted a smile, the best she could do in the circumstances.

"You can do better than that, show me how much you love stroking my dick," Micky instructed. Kelly did her best. Imagining being out of here, anywhere but here.

Click.

"Right, now hold it still," Micky ordered, "and give it a kiss." Gone was Kelly's hope of this just being a quick hand job. She complied.

Click.

"Now get your tongue working. Give it a good lick," Micky's smile grew as Kelly did as she was told, "that's it, and my balls." Micky's whole crotch area was a mass of hair and sweat. There was a real risk that Kelly would throw up before this was over.

Time for plan B. Kelly would give this bastard the best blowjob of his life and get it over and done with a quickly as possible. Click. Click. Click. Went the camera but she didn't care, she just wanted this over with.

Kelly furiously worked the shaft whilst getting in her mouth as much of his cock that she could. Which, due to its girth, was only about half.

"Look at me," moaned Micky as he again grabbed hold of Kelly's ponytail and started to roughly jab his cock deeper into Kelly's throat. Her eyes watered as she looked up at Micky's sadistic grin. His other hand still had the camera pointed at the action. There had been no clicks for some time and Kelly suspected that it was now recording her actions.

Micky had managed to get about ¾ of his dick inside the struggling Kelly where he then held it for a moment. Is this it thought Kelly? Is he about to come? Micky withdrew suddenly leaving Kelly gasping for air.

"On your feet," Micky demanded. "Bend over the desk."

So this was it. A man she was utterly disgusted was going to fuck her like some cheap slut over his grotty desk. Kelly did as ordered, her large breasts mashing against the cold desktop. Her head hungover the other side and her hand gripped the table in preparation for what was to come.

Micky admired the view for a moment and enjoyed the anticipation of fucking this high and mighty bitch. Then he kicked her feet wider apart and gave her arse a firm slap.

"Beg me." Had Kelly heard right?

"What?" She asked.

Slap went his hand on her arse again, harder this time, "I said beg me. Beg me to fuck you." Micky punctuated this with another hard slap.

"Please fuck me," whimpered Kelly.

Slap. Slap.

"Please, I need you inside me," slap, "Please Micky give me your big dick, fuck me, fuck me please." Slap. Slap. "Oh, please fuck me, I need you so bad, please give it to me, fuck me Micky fuck me hard."

Micky held the camera on the blonde beauty as she begged him like the slag she was, after one final slap he lined the camera up on the table to the side of Kelly and then lined his dick up with her.

With no build up or subtlety Micky thrust inside, getting about a quarter of himself inside Kelly. In an instant he had pulled out and pushed forward with all his might and was most of the way in. Kelly had the wind knocked out of her as his weight banged her against the table. As she opened her mouth to ask him to go slower Micky was out and then, with a huge thrust, was all the way inside her.

Micky held himself there whilst he took hold of Kelly's hair and turned her head to face the camera.

"Smile." He said and then started pounding away for all he was worth.

"Slow down, please," Kelly begged through her panting for breath. She tried to push herself up off the table but micky pushed her back down. One hand on her head and the other on the small of her back.

Micky ignored her and if anything speeded up. God she was tight, so god damn tight. He couldn't last much longer. Micky gripped the ponytail pulled, causing Kelly to arch her back painfully. He reached around with his other had and grabbed one of her fast bouncing boobs. He squeezed hard and found her nipple, Kelly though he was trying to pull it off. He slammed away for as long as he could, what seemed like hours to Kelly, but minutes to Micky.

And then he was out of her. Pulling hard on her hair and twisting her round. Before Kelly knew it she was back on her knees in front of the thick cock that moments ago and been stretching her open. With one hand still holding her ponytail Micky angled Kelly's face up at his dick as he pumped away furiously with the other.

"Open your mouth," Micky panted.

Kelly did just the first spurt hit her forehead leaving a trail across her nose. The next hit her right eye blinding her. She didn't know how much more cum there was after that but it felt like a lot, with at least two large shots going directly in her mouth.

Kelly had both eyes closed but could here Micky sighing with satisfaction. Then some movement. Click. He had gone back to taking stills, what a sight she must be, on her knees with only her stockings and high heels on. Her face coated in cum. Kelly felt some drip onto her tits. She moved a hand to wipe some off her face.

"Leave it," ordered Micky. Click. "Smile." Click.

Kelly tried to smile, it was even harder than before. She felt the now softening dick smearing the cum over her face before being pushed back in her mouth. Click.

"Come on slag, clean me up." Micky chuckled to himself as Kelly sucked and licked him clean. Finally he withdrew. Kelly could hear him moving around the room.

"Sort yourself out," Micky said handing Kelly an old rag. She used it to wipe her face and breasts clean then started to dress. Micky was sat back at his desk checking the pictures on his phone. A huge smile on his face.

When Kelly was fully dressed she took the contract out of her briefcase and put it on the desk.

"What's that?" Micky asked, his eyes not leaving the phone screen.

"It's the contract," Kelly explained, "I just need your signature and I will be on my way."

Micky put the phone down and looked at Kelly, "I'm not fucking signing that yet."

"But we had a deal, you have to sign," Kelly replied quickly. "You said you would sign if we..."

"No I bloddy didn't," Micky chucked, "You said that you would do anything and I said let's put that to the test. Now I know you really will do anything."

Kelly stared at Micky open mouthed.

"If I sign that contract I have to break another," Micky went on, "And that will cost me money. Cumming on your pretty face, as fun as it was, hasn't made me any money. No sugar tits, I have plans for you."

Micky got up and walked towards the door, as he past Kelly he put a hand firmly on her arse and said, "I've got to go check on the bar and take care of a couple things. You sort your make up out and then we can see about you convincing me to sign that contract of yours. There's a good girl."

Micky kissed Kelly on the lips and then walked out of the door, closing it behind him. What the fuck had Kelly gotten herself in to? What plans did Micky have for her? In stunned silence Kelly reached for her bag and took out her make up. There was too much at stake to give up now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kelly's Downfall

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds