• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Confidence Complex

Confidence Complex

12

They shook hands and Robert sat down opposite her, with a self-assured smile. I hope this is not going to take too long?, he said, and pointed at his expensive-looking watch.

The initial conversation is about 30mins, Athena said, and sometimes this is enough, sometimes we recommend further sessions and programmes -- depending on the case.

His case was pretty standard. Five times over the speeding limit, once caught with alcohol in the blood - not a lot, but enough to have his driving licence temporarily suspended and having to come here, to talk with a registered psychologist.

Why were you going so fast? Athena asked.

It's not me, it's the car, he said. It's just a fast car. I always wanted to have a Porsche, and now that I sold the company I got myself one. You don't realize how fast you are going, when you are driving a Porsche. If you don't believe me... how about I take you for a spin after this?

Athena forced a smile. She was aware that she was a very attractive woman, but she hated it, when they tried to flirt with her during a session. The rules apply to everyone, she said, also to people with fast cars.

Sure, he said, but everybody bends the rules sometimes. Rules are for normal people. Of course there are laws, but I believe in individual judgement. I built my company from scratch. If I had followed the rules, I'd still be computer geek working in the back office. You seem like a very intelligent woman. I'm sure you have broken the rules before. It's just something you do, when you can.

I don't think I will be able to sign you off today, Athena said. My recommendation is that you complete the 10 week road safety course first.

Are you serious? Robert laughed nervously.

I'm afraid so, Athena said coldly. She had no patience for people like him.

Look, can we start over?, he pleaded. I think you got me all wrong... I'm not a bad guy! The two off us, we got off to a bad start, that's all! I apologize. I'm a good driver, and I need to drive. I don't have the time to do this road safety course...

Are you aware of the concept of inferiority complex Mr Pout? she asked.

Sure, he said... are you saying...

People like you, Athena said, suffer from the opposite. You have a confidence complex. You clearly think you are somehow superior, and that the law doesn't apply to you. And so I think you should take that 10 week programme, to learn a bit of humility.

Robert gulped. This was not the outcome he expected when he showed up here today. Getting his licence back was meant to be just a formality. I'll give you a £1,000 if you let me pass, he said.

You must be joking! Athena shook her head. Who do you think I am?

I get it, Robert said, you don't like me. But having to do this course would really mess my plans up. I've looked up your profile before I came here. I know that you do stuff around hypnotherapy to help people stop smoking. Can't you do the same here? Give me some hypnotherapy so I don't go over the speeding limit? And I'll pay you £1,000.

You want me to hypnotize you, so you drive less fast? That is not how it works... that is ridiculous... And it wouldn't work, because it's not the driving fast that is the problem, it's your confidence complex!

Then help me with that. It's worth a try. If it doesn't work, than fine. I'll still pay you the money. But I want you to understand that I'm willing to do whatever is possible to pass this examination today, and get my driving licence back.

He looked her straight into the eyes, pleadingly. He was an attractive man, in his late thirties. Athena was thinking... maybe she should let him off the hook. Maybe she had got him wrong... She was just about to give him another chance, when

she noticed that his eyes glimpsed for a second at her breasts. Fuck it, she thought, let's teach him a lesson!

Okay, she said. If that's what you want, then I'll give it go.

--

He had drunk the mild sedative that she had given him, and was sitting on the couch. He didn't feel anything. He had tried hypnosis before, and it didn't work on him. But he wasn't going to tell her that... he would just play along, pretending, so he would get his licence back WITHOUT having to do this stupid course. She came back from the other room and sat down on the chair next to the couch he was lying on. She was a sexy girl, shame she wasn't into him... He started to feel a bit drowsy now. I'm ready to start, he said.

Great, Athena said, with a wry smile. But before we start, could I ask you to take your jacket, shoes and your watch off please?

Why? Robert wanted to know.

Sometimes people make sudden moves under hypnosis, Athena said.

Robert took off his shoes, the jacket and placed his watch on the table.

Concentrate on my voice, he heard her say. I will count down from ten Robert and then your mind will fall into a nice and comforting sleep. In this sleep you will still be able to hear me and to answer me. You will feel very content and relaxed... I will start counting down now... ten...nine...eight...seven...six...five, four, three, two, one...

His eyes went shut, he was under! Athena smiled. He was an easy subject... good!

Good. Now Robert, let's start your therapy. I want to begin by you telling me all the things that come to your mind that give you confidence and that people envy you for...

Robert answered slowly: My money, my Porsche my house, my Rolex, my brains, my cock...

'Thank you', Athena said, 'let me stop you right there, that's enough...' She looked at the list he had given her... money, Porsche, house, Rolex, cock...how could anyone be SO shallow?

Tell me about your Rolex, she said and picked up his watch from the table to have a closer look at it.

I bought it a few years ago as a present to myself, Robert said.

Athena weighed the watch in her hand. It was a beautiful timepiece. She slid it onto her own wrist and shook it into position. I have to say this really is a very beautiful watch. I can see how it gives you confidence wearing it. It must have been very expensive?

Yes, it was very expensive.

Athena smiled, the next part was going to be fun. Robert, she said, do you trust me?

I trust you, he said.

Good, she said. There is something I have to tell you. I think there is something wrong with your memory. Until now you have thought that you own a very beautiful large gold Rolex, similar to the one I am wearing at the moment, an impressive watch people admire. But this is not true. You never had such a watch. You always wanted one, but you never had one, do you understand? Say yes, if you understand.

Yes.

Very good Robert. So what we need to do is to delete this false memory you have. From now on, you have no memory of ever owning such a beautiful watch, you never experienced the sensation of wearing such a perfect watch, but you have always felt inferior in the presence of people wearing expensive watches, and it really affects your confidence not having one. Say yes, if you understand.

Yes.

Good. Unfortunately Robert, there is nothing impressive about you, and that's why you don't have an impressive watch. From now on, you will start to feel inferior, second rate, and insignificant to any man, and especially to any woman who is wearing a watch. Wearing a watch is a club you don't belong to. You don't deserve to wear a watch. Say: I don't deserve to wear a watch.

I don't deserve to wear a watch.

Good, very good. Now Robert, when you wake up, you will see me wearing a very big, beautiful man's Rolex watch. I'm wearing this big, beautiful man's Rolex watch because I deserve it. You will take this as a sign of me being very, very superior to you, and that you can trust me. In fact, the person you trust the most in your life is me, Athena, your psychologist, and the wearer of a big, beautiful Rolex. In fact you trust me so much, that you trust me more than yourself. Whenever I ask you to look at my Rolex, I want you to feel like you can completely trust me. And when you hear me say the words 'YOU CAN TRUST ATHENA' I want you to return to this drowsy state you are currently in, and do exactly what I tell you to do, because you trust me. Who do you trust?

I trust you, he said slowly.

Excellent Robert, always remember that you do trust me deeply. I'm now going to count to three now, and when I reach three, you will slowly wake up and not remember that we had this conversation. The only thing that you will remember is that you must trust me.

--

Robert woke up. He must have fallen asleep for a second. He saw Athena sitting on the chair next to the couch.

Robert, shall we start? she asked. She looked at the Rolex on her wrist, It's almost two o c'lock.

Robert stared at her watch. He hadn't noticed that she was wearing such an expensive watch before. He touched his own wrist, but there was no watch there. He felt a bit weird, intimidated somehow.

Do you like my watch? Athena said, I noticed you looking at it. It's a Rolex. Very expensive.

It fits you very well, he said somewhat meek.

Thank you, I think so too! I've noticed that you don't wear a watch. Would you like to try on my Rolex? It's actually a man's watch.

He looked at the floor, clearly puzzled. No thank you, he said after a short pause, I don't think I deserve wearing a watch.

'Oh well, Athena said, that's a bit surprising for a man like you, but I understand. Not every man deserves to wear a big, expensive man's watch.

Money, Porsche, house, Rolex, cock... Athena crossed out Rolex from the list he had given her.

Now Robert, this might seem a bit unusual, but would you mind showing me your car?

--

The black Porsche was the most striking car on the parking lot.

Look Miss Athena, Robert said, I really appreciate that you are taking the time to help me resolve this issue. I know you are doing me a favour here. And when this is over, I would love to take you out for a dinner, to say thank you. All you need to do is sign the form, so my driving licence is no longer suspended...

I can't do that, not yet. Athena said. But I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, and I want to prove to you, that it is PERFECTLY possible to drive a fast car WITHIN the speed limit. That's why I 've asked you, about driving your car.

Robert opened the driver's door for Athena. Let's do it.

The car was amazing. When Athena stopped the Porsche at a traffic light, two pretty girls crossing the street gave her and Robert a big smile, while a passing guy looked at the car full of envy. Athena noticed how Robert enjoyed the attention. She pulled the car over at a nearly empty parking space.

Is something wrong? he asked.

Robert, she said with a calm voice, I want you to take a good look at my big expensive Rolex watch. Her manicured fingers positioned the watch in such a way that it caught the light.

Her telling him to look at her watch sounded weird to Robert, but he had a deep feeling that he could trust her, and that he shouldn't question her. The longer he looked at the watch, the stronger this feeling became. 'YOU CAN TRUST ATHENA', Athena said. His eyelids dropped down.

Athena chuckled. She felt a bit bad for him, but he needed to learn a lesson.

Robert, there is something I have to tell you, she said. I think there is something wrong with your memory... you thought that you own a very beautiful black Porsche, similar to the one I'm currently driving, an impressive car people admire. But this is not true. You never had such a car. You always wanted one, but you never had one, do you understand? Say yes, if you understand.

Yes.

Very good Robert. So what we need to do is to delete this false memory you have. From now on, you have no memory of ever owning such a beautiful car, you never experienced the sensation of driving such a perfect car. Say yes, if you understand.

Yes.

Good. Unfortunately Robert, there is nothing impressive about you, and that's why you don't have an impressive car. From now on, whenever you are in the presence of a person driving an expensive car, especially if it's a woman, you will start to feel inferior, second rate, and insignificant. Driving a nice car is a club you don't belong to. You don't deserve to drive a nice car. Say yes, if you understand.

Yes.

Now Robert, I need to tell you, that a powerful and expensive car is usually driven by somebody who also wears a powerful and expensive watch. You are a clever man, so when you wake up, I want you to make the connection yourself to who owns this Porsche. I'm going to start the car now and get going and when I tell you to, you will wake up and will not remember that we had this conversation.

--

The houses were passing by fast. Robert looked at Athena driving her Porsche. Her golden Rolex caught the sun as she steered the driving wheel. You were about the say something? She said.

Robert couldn't remember it. Sorry I forgot, lost my thoughts for a moment.

Do you experience these often, these blank moments? Athena asked him.

No, not really, I'm usually quite focused. He told himself to take his eyes off her, and especially the watch. But his gaze was pulled back again and again.

Athena smiled at him. You probably have a lot on your mind. Anyway what was the address of your house again?

--

Athena pulled the Porsche up the driveway. Beautiful house.

Thanks. Robert smiled, I just moved in my stuff last week, haven't even met the neighbours yet. Wait till you see it from the inside.

It really was a stunning house. Robert explained how he bought it only recently, after selling his startup company. Quite big for one person to maintain, Athena observed. Well, I'm gonna get a cleaning lady and a guy who does the garden.

Let me show you upstairs.

--

Athena sat down on the bed, and looked around. The bedroom was nearly as big as her entire flat.

You are a very beautiful and smart woman, do you know that, Robert said.

You aren't trying to seduce your psychologist Rob, are you?

He sat down next to her and put his hand on her knee. I would never do that.

Athena smiled, and placed her own hand with the Rolex on his knee. He couldn't help but look at the watch. You like my watch, don't you? She said. I don't mind... just look at it. 'YOU CAN TRUST ATHENA'.

Athena took his hand off her knee. Tell me the truth Robert, are you attracted by me?

Yes.

She laughed. Do you want to have sex with me?

Yes.

Okay...but don't you think that I'm a little bit out of your league?

No.

Really? Athena said surprised. How so? Are you a big hit with the ladies?

Yes.

And why is that so?

I have a lot of money, and a beautiful house and a big cock. I get a lot of pussy.

And when was the last time you had sex?

Yesterday.

Oh really. With whom?

Latin student with big boobs.

Athena chuckled. The man was incredible, he HAD to be taught a lesson! Robert, would you like to fuck me hard? Say yes please Miss Athena, if you want to fuck me hard.

Yes please Miss Athena.

Okay Robert, I will let you fuck me, if you really do have a good cock.

She unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock out. To her surprise, he did actually have a nice and big dick. For a moment she considered having sex with him, but then she decided against it. She could always get sex from him, if she wanted to.

Robert, there is something I have to tell you, she said. You told me that you have a big cock, didn't you?

Yes I did.

Well Robert, that seems to be true. But you haven't told me that you can't hold an erection. His cock twitched in her hands. You can't hold an erection. Your dick is going soft inside my hands right now, isn't it? It's going soft right now.

Yes.

Good, very good Robert. Let if go soft. That's a good soft little penis there. Do you feel my hands on your soft little penis?

Yes.

She caressed his now soft dick. Good soft little penis. This is how your dick is meant to be. Soft and limp. You must have forgotten this, but from now on you will remember it. When you feel it getting hard, I want you remember straightaway that you can't get hard and go limp. Whenever you want to approach a woman, I want you to remember that you have a soft, little penis down there that doesn't work. Will you remember this for me? Say yes, if you will remember it.

Yes.

Very good. Now Robert, I'm your friend, and I want to be very honest with you. You are a man, but the fact that you have a little limp dick down there makes you less of a man. I want you to remember this, especially in the presence of women. You are not a real man, because you are not able to satisfy a woman in a normal way.

From now on, whenever you are in the presence of a woman you find sexy, you will feel like a total loser and totally inferior, because you know, you will never ever be able to satisfy her with your worthless dick. The more you fancy her, the softer your dick will be. She noticed that his dick seemed to shrink even more in her hands; apparently he fancied her a lot! She almost felt sorry for him!

--

Robert woke up, sitting dressed on his bed. He felt horny and frustrated. He walked down the stairs of his luxurious house, and found the sexy Athena in his kitchen, drinking from a cocktail glass. For a moment he felt his dick get hard in his pants, but then he remembered. He blushed and hoped she didn't notice or ask why. The woman was so out of his league!

My money, my Porsche my house, my Rolex, my brains, my cock... three more to go...

--

Ok Robert, Athena said, how smart are you really?

I've got an IQ of 147 and a doctorate degree! He smiled in the hope to impress her.

Robert, Athena said, the most basic intelligence test is to tell the time. I notice you don't have a watch, but I want you to look at my beautiful Rolex watch here and count the seconds until I say stop. Can you do that for me?

Sure. She held up the watch and he looked at it. He felt so obedient in her presence, didn't question why she set him such a simple exercise. His cock twitched in his pants, he started to feel drowsy and humiliated looking at her Rolex... 'YOU CAN TRUST ATHENA'.

Robert, how many seconds did you count?

He had lost count. She patted his head, teasingly.

Robert, there is something I have to tell you..., she said. I think there is something wrong with your memory... you thought that you are smart, but it is my professional opinion that your IQ is well below average. You can't even count correctly! Now I know this is false memory is actually a bit harder to delete than the others, so what I want you to do, is for you to kneel down right here in front of me - that's it. I'm now going to present you my hand with my Rolex watch, and I want you to lick the Rolex fifty times. One lick for every tick. With every lick your IQ will drop by one point, with every lick you are going to delete your false knowledge and intelligence. Do you understand me?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Confidence Complex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds