• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy and James Partner Up

Daddy and James Partner Up

I can't tell you exactly when I began to fantasize about my daughter, but I do remember the first time I stole her panties. Since my wife died, I have been doing the laundry for Aubrey and her brother. Like most kids, they leave their clothes in a ball on the laundry room floor. I was putting in a load of darks when I saw a pair of white panties, still stuck in Aubrey's jeans. I sighed, reminding myself to tell her to be more considerate next time, when my fingers brushed against the crotch.

They were wet. She must have just taken them off. My cock twitched -- like I said, fantasizing about Aubrey wasn't new for me. She was petite, and cute. The kind of a girl a man wants to take care of. Big blue eyes, five foot one, big tits. I tried not to think of her, but she cropped up in my dreams, and you can't blame me then. It's out of my control.

So when I found her panties, I couldn't waste the opportunity. After unlacing them from her jeans, I put them in my pocket and went up to my room.

God, it felt so amazing. I hadn't had sex in years. Aubrey's brother James was six years older and in graduate school, but lived at home. Aubrey was only eighteen. I didn't like to bring women home to them, and was focused on my kids. Maybe a bit too focused.

As soon as I locked the door, I felt an uncontrollable sexual thrill like I was getting away with something. It was the closest I've felt to real sex since my wife died. My fingers were shaking and I got that excitement in the pit of my stomach that only comes when I'm really aroused. My baby's panties were in my hand, soaking wet. I could only imagine what the little sweet thing had done to get them so wet. She seemed so innocent that it could have been anything. She'd never had a boyfriend (I wouldn't allow it, but she also never seemed to mind). I could barely control my desire imagining what had turned her on.

I pressed the crotch of her panties to my nose and inhaled. It was the sweetest feminine musk I've ever encountered, and was instantly harder than I'd been in my life. Harder even than the best times with my wife. I unzipped my jeans and began to masturbate, thinking about my baby girl.

This went on for a long time. For months I nipped her panties from the laundry, masturbated, and then put them back to wash. She never seemed to notice. For the most part, everything stayed normal. I knew my fantasies weren't healthy, exactly, but didn't dream of going beyond thoughts. I figured if I kept the images of Aubrey to myself, it wasn't too bad. She'd never find out that every night her daddy dreamed of bending her over his desk and pounding her little pussy until she screamed.

One day when the kids were out, I decided to take things a step further. I snuck into Aubrey's room with two pairs of her panties, and stripped naked. She had pictures of she and her friends all over her walls. I pulled some of my favorites -- including of her and me at the beach two years before. She was in her little white bikini and I had my arm around her. In the picture, my fingers are just inches away from her budding breasts.

I took it out of the frame and set it on the bed, wrapping one pair of her panties around my cock and placed the other one over my face. It was a thrill to sit in her bedroom. As I began to stroke myself, I looked at the picture and her tight little body, imagining it under me. I'd been with a lot of women before my wife, and loved how the young ones made their tiny whimpers. I bet Aubrey would whimper for me.

"God baby you love daddy's cock don't you?" I murmured.

I was well into my jerk session when her bedroom door opened. I jumped attempting to cover myself, and looked straight into my son's face.

"Dad?"

James stared at me, and then turned away, embarrassed.

"What the hell are you --"

"It's not what it looks like," I said stupidly, reaching for my boxers and trying to turn over the picture of Aubrey. My face was bright red and I was more terrified than I'd ever been.

"Dad -- were you jerking off to..." James couldn't say it. His mouth hung open and he saw the little panties on the bed. There was only one woman in the house, whose else would they be?

James looked away from me. He chewed his lip. Dressed now, I approached him.

"James." I needed to make sure he wouldn't tell Aubrey. "James, listen to me. I know this looks bad, but understand, it's just a fantasy. I think it's normal. Look online, there's plenty—"

"I know, dad," he said. His face was red. He looked like he wanted to say something.

"I understand if you're angry."

"That's not it." He looked up at me. "Dad... Fuck, I can't."

He turned away. Now I was very curious, and my fear hadn't subsided. He could still tell Aubrey at any moment.

"James?"

"Dad, I know plenty of people feel like this," he said. He didn't turn around, but I saw him clench his fists. "I feel like this."

"You do?"

He nodded.

"About... Aubrey?" Something in me revved up in anger and protectiveness. Even though he was my son, she was my baby girl, and I hated any man who wanted her.

But I wasn't alone.

"Dad, I don't know. I can't stop thinking about her."

"James. She's your sister."

"She's your daughter!" He pointed at the bed.

I looked away, ashamed.

"I don't know," James said. "I can't stop, no matter how hard I try. I think of her in my dreams."

I couldn't help it. I nodded.

"She's just so gorgeous," he said, running a hand through his hair.

He sat on the bed and began to talk. The words flooded out of his mouth. I knew my son better than anyone, and recognized his sense of relief. I felt it too; finally, someone who understands. And so I began to talk to my son about fucking my daughter.

"She walks around in those little tank tops, and her tits just hang loose," James said.

I nodded. "Her nipples push through the fabric."

"It's all I can do not to rip it off right over breakfast."

"It's worse for me when she wears a tshirt and panties," I said.

James groaned. "I just want to lick her little pussy. And you know she's a virgin."

"I know."

"Is this why you won't let her date?"

I'd never thought of it that way, but my son was right. I nodded.

"Good," he said. "I love her so much. She's such a sweetheart. What I would give to see her face when a man takes her for the first time."

"I was just imagining," I confessed. "I bet she'd make such cute little noises."

"Do you think she masturbates?" James asked. His voice turned conspiratorial.

"Her panties are so wet when she puts them in the laundry," I said. "I don't know if she masturbates or she's just horny."

"If I caught her masturbating I couldn't hold back."

We started talking faster, lower. Soon I recognized how hard I was, and how hard my son was. Sometimes about our bond, even though we were father and son, dissolved, and we just became two men discussing the girl we both lusted after.

"We should take her," James suggested. "Together."

I went with his fantasy. "Imagine her pretty lips on my cock."

"I'd love to see her pretty face sucking cock," James said.

I began to rub myself through my jeans. "She could be on all fours. I'd fuck her and she'd suck you off."

"She'd like that," James said. He unbuttoned his pants and took his cock out. I barely noticed, glad only that I now had permission to do the same.

My son and I began to stroke ourselves, sharing a fantasy about little Aubrey.

"She'd be ours," I groaned. My precum was flowing fast. "Our little slut, pinned between our cocks."

"We'd be the ones to make her a woman," he said. I noticed his cock was as big as mine, and was proud. I imagined Aubrey straddling him, bouncing up and down on my son's cock.

"She'd look so pretty being fucked," I said. "And we'd show her how a real man fucks a woman."

Our words got dirtier from there, and our fantasy took another turn -- fucking her in her pretty asshole, what her face would look like covered in our cum. By the time we came, we were imagining tying up Aubrey and having our way with her.

After cleaning up, I sat in silence with James for a long time. The heat of our arousal had dispersed and some sense had come back into me, but still, the idea did not seem so bad. Aubrey was a good girl, a virgin, and here were the two men who loved her most in the world.

James and I looked at each other.

"Dad," he said.

I knew what he meant. "James."

"We would be gentle with her," he reasoned. "And make sure she has a good time. I want to make her cum so bad."

"Over and over again," I said.

"We'd worship her," he said. "Sweet thing."

I imagined my little girl in bed with us, ours. I looked at James and felt a partnership with him.

"Dad, can we?" He looked at me for my permission.

I nodded. "Yes James, we'll make her a woman. But on one condition."

He grinned. He was hard again, I noticed. "Anything, dad."

"I get to be the one to fuck her first," I said.

"But—"

"She's my little girl," I said. "And we'll both be there for the foreplay. We have to make sure she wants it, first."

James looked away. He was clearly angry, but then relented.

"Alright dad. Let's make a plan."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy and James Partner Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds