• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Please Hold My Titties Ch. 05

Please Hold My Titties Ch. 05

We Knew Who They Were!

Often in smaller campgrounds we'd take our evening walk through the campground roads, visiting as we passed other RV's. I have no idea why I did it, but the next morning before we took a ride up north to lower Wisconsin, I wandered through many of the other campground loops.

Not far from where we were camped we spotted our two black white tit lovers at adjoining campsites. I'm sure they didn't see us. First I'd recognized the pick up truck then the two men. There were kids, wives, and others among them, all outside the two RV's enjoying themselves.

We still had another week and this was a Sunday afternoon. I noticed they were picking up, apparently ready to leave camp. After we returned in the evening I just had to know. I pulled up in front of the two now empty campsites and removed the campground passes from the posts out front.

They were supposed to have turned those in when they checked out. Now we knew their names, where they lived, and their license tag numbers. I kept those for years in hopes we'd meet again.

Dollie wouldn't let anyone have sex with her. But these many weekends in our early thirties were the next best thing for us. Other times we talked about our adventures, looked at our pictures, and planned more trips north.

There were many more men and many more hands-on photo shoots at that park and other places nearby. One afternoon while sitting around next to our RV Dollie asked me to make one of her French cut bikini bottoms narrower in the crotch. Yes, she was missing being naked and wanted to do the next best thing.

I started at just below where her tummy scar began, about her pubic area. I removed much material on each side from there down and partially up the rear. Dollie tried it on once and was happy with the new look. She didn't realize she was going to hem it over which would make the crotch even narrower.

Now when Dollie wore that bottom she pulled the waist even higher. That French cut bottom exposed both of her small pussy lips. To make it even more kinky Dollie would spread her lips and poke the tiny crotch inside. So basically she appeared naked from her pubic area part way up her butt crack. She loved it!

Of course all of her tit holding partners loved it too. As for them, it seems like about fifty percent each time we played that game were repeats from other days. We played the game with our first partner Stan at least four times during those two weeks off and on in the sand dunes.

Each time the guys tried more things. I just kept quiet and watched. Dollie was in charge and rarely told any of them to stop like before.

Most were rubbing their hard, often wet , cocks against Dollie's bare pussy and between her ass cheeks. I watched a few slip fingers partially inside her next to that narrow crotch without Dollie batting an eye!

Part two, the surprise

Fast forward many years. We'd been retired to Florida over four years. We went back home to Illinois when our daughter had her daughter. From there we took our adopted son to Chicago to some of the museums and the aquarium. All were places he'd heard us talk about and figured he'd never see.

We were camping in only a low topped Chevy van I'd converted to our RV. We decided to show him our favorite campground at Lake Michigan then take him to Circus World and other places near Baraboo, Wisconsin and The Dells. No we didn't tell him why it was our favorite campground.

Stranger things have happened in our lives. As we rode around the various campground loops Dollie and I spotted those same two tit lovers from nearly thirty years ago. Again they didn't see us but we are pretty sure those were the same two black men that fondled her titties and were parked in the same sites as before!

Dollie wanted to stop and say hello. I did in a way, but figured those guys might panic so I kept driving. Besides we had our son in the backseat. Just think of what may have happened had we met those men alone on the beach again!

These first tit holding games were way back in our thirties. I was expecting her to give in to intercourse soon. Somehow she still resisted for many more years.

We were new at being naked in front of others and very new at letting strangers play with her tits while I took pictures. By the end of that two week vacation these games were normal.

This went on for over 20 years off and on when we had time for the 200+ mile trip during warm weather. It still happens many places even though we're too old to be acting like kids. But we've adjusted, now we mostly play with other old farts.

Look for some of those stories for the alternate days when taking rides to marinas, beaches, yard sales, museums, and even taxi rides in that same area.

These basically harmless simple photo shoots prepared us both for a life of flashing, fondling, and photos.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Please Hold My Titties Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 438 milliseconds