• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Mass Tarr's Harem Pt. 01

The Mass Tarr's Harem Pt. 01

123

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, comics, companies, writers etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Starring: Black Widow (Marvel comics)

The Mass Tarr's Harem: Part 1

A comic book/superheroine erotic story

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, Anal.

* * *

In another dimension, on a planet far removed and isolated from any other inside of lavish place of shining stone atop a mountain with clouds rolling just feet below the peak, a plan is being put into place by a very otherworldly but human looking man. Placing a sword with a sharp, jagged blade into a pedestal with bright gemstones and jewels slotted into perfectly shaped and depth holes, the muscular man who is not even wearing a single item of clothing smirks as the blade begins to glow with a power as mysterious as the one who just claimed it.

"Finally I have been granted this, the final piece of my puzzle." He says with a smile as he watches the whole device of sorts being to glow, almost pulse with power. "After saving so many worlds, defeated so many opponents, and risked my own life a far too many times... It is finally done... The power I have been long awaiting for... To open doors to new dimensions, and to new worlds... But most of all..." He smirks, letting out a brief, handsome chuckle. "To begin my true life's purpose... To assemble the greatest collection if the history of this, and any other world... A harem of most beautiful women..."

Letting the pedestal glow again, he places his hand onto it, whispering a long forgotten to the universe enchantment before a sudden flash engulfs him, a low moan escaping him as power surges through his body. The light fades, and he's standing now in the middle of a pile of broken rubble and shattered, broken and dull now stones that were once those shining gems. All the power of multiple sources, drained in a moment and now embedded deep within this confident man.

"Good... Now, about time I liberated some women from their boring lives to one far more... Pleasurable..." He says with a laugh, now brining his hands together as he says another spell, this time creating another flash of light that surrounds him and in the next second vanishes, along with him to leave the palace completely empty. But not, as he has all planned out, for too long...

* * *

The stunning Russian secret agent, the curvaceous beauty with long red hair known as Black Widow sighed as she finished off another field report into the computer to log her version of events from another world-saving mission as part of the Avengers. She's clad in her trademark, tight fitting black bodysuit that shows off her curves perfectly especially her juicy and thick ass, and deliberately has her front zipper pulled down to show off a generous amount of cleavage created by her large breasts. Topped off with her gloves, boots, and her "Widow's Bite" golden gauntlets, a sign that while she's not actively on or expecting a mission to come, she's always ready to leap into action at any notice.

Satisfied that the report will cover all the questions her superiors will have, she signs the document off and presses send. Suddenly, a bright light flashes behind her, making her shove the chair she was on straight into it with a strong back-kick turning to ready her wrist weapons ready to strike. She's then stunned when she stares at the sight of a handsome, short haired and human-looking male in skin tone, build and appearance despite that sudden appearance, and he's also just smiling rather warmly at her, holding the thrown at him chair easily with one hand. However she also notices that he's totally nude, and has hanging between his legs a cock that is thick and long, concerning and confusing her but she doesn't yet fire her weapons in self defence yet.

"Who... What are you??" Black Widow demands with her thick and strong Russian accent.

"My name is Mass Tarr." He introduces. "I'm from a different world to yours Black Widow, a different dimension in fact. May I put down this chair?" He asks, still smiling even with her weapons being pointed right at him.

"How do you know my name?" She continues to question. "How did you get in here?" She stays cautious, ready to fire at any moment if this bizarre appearance of this... Man, turns out to be a threat.

"I know your name because I have been planning this for quite a long time." He explains, chuckling at her defensive tone and stance. "Slightly longer than I'd planned mind you, but that's not important now. As to how I got here... It's complicated and quite honestly boring to explain, but I would happily tell you why I'm here if that is your next question. May I put down this chair now, please?" He asks again.

"...You may, and get talking." Black Widow allows, eyeing him and finding herself glancing at his dick for a brief second. Was he getting hard already? "But if you try anything..." She starts to warn.

"I will not..." Mass Tarr promises, placing the chair down and moving it to the side. "Now then, to the important matters shall we? I am here, having travelled to a different world and across dimensions simply put for you. To be specific? To fuck you." He boldly states as he locks eyes with the stunning spy.

"E-excuse me?" She demands, completely thrown by that. "You what?? I... I am an Avenger! A spy, not some kind of slut..." She narrows her eyes with an angry glare. "You'd better explain yourself..."

"I just did. It's that simple... I'm here to experience the most beautiful women that the many worlds and dimensions have to offer, and you Black Widow are most certainly all of that, and even more." Mass Tarr says with an approving nod, taking a look over that hot and stunning body as indeed he's getting rather too casually hard just from gazing over her. "I would very much like to have sex with you Black Widow, and in return I can guarantee you pleasure unlike anything else you have ever, or would ever experience on this planet."

"You... You teleport or however into this high security building, right into my office undetected without setting off any of the state of the art alarms we have here... Just to have sex with me??" She questions, lowering her wrists slightly as her disbelief is clear to this.

"As unlikely a situation as this no doubt is, it is the truth." He says honestly with a smile. "As you can see however, I am unarmed and I will do you no harm. My motive is simply pleasure, and to give you the same... You perhaps cannot deny that my cock here is the biggest you've ever seen." He proudly states, motioning to his cock that's now rock hard and standing at a mouth-watering length.

Still assessing the situation, she glances around but can find nothing wrong with her surrounding apart from this obvious, not of the world male in front of her. His words are indeed true in regards to his shaft, not that she would admit this here and now, but yet there is a presence about him she can't quite put her finger on. An aura of alluring, temptation that makes her wonder if, as wild and unthinkable a situation as this is, perhaps he was being honest? She knew herself that she was an attractive woman, and deliberately wore attire to show off her frame and chest to distract male opponents for an advantage. She wasn't used to someone being so up front and open about wanting to fuck her, especially with such a sudden, nude appearance like this. Was this all a plan for something else? Surely it can't just be about sex, right?

"...You are up to something." Black Widow says, attempting to call his bluff. "I could summon help and have you locked away until you admit to whatever it is you're trying to do here."

"You could, but you won't." Mass Tarr says, still smiling at the questioning beauty. "If you wish to further test me, I could show you exactly what I am capable off... Considering how you've been sneaking looks at my dick so far since I arrived here." He says, calling her out now on how she's been unable to stop sneaking glances at his massive member.

"I...! You...! You no doubt planned that, arriving naked like you are!" She snaps with a glare at him, placing her hands on her hips. "...Perhaps... Maybe I am interested to see what you're here for... What you're really here for I mean." She says, eyeing him up and pressing her lips together.

"So... Do I have permission from you to fuck?" He asks with another grin.

"...You... You may proceed. But you dare try anything else on me... I'll kill you in a second." She warns with another glare.

"Excellent..." He says, moving forward towards her rather too calmly considering her clear far from convinced mood, before he comes to a stop in front of her. She watches as he places his hands onto her shoulders, thrown again as he uses impressive strength to easily push her down, making her kneel in front of him but then lean back slightly, causing her sizeable chest to stick out towards him. "Perhaps to convince you I'll show you what I can do, without you needing to do anything at all..." The hung stud from another world and dimension tells her, shifting downward himself and making her eyes widen as that cock gets close enough to her for her to smell a strong, intoxicating scent from him, her gaze staying on him as he places that cock right into the valley created by her tits, even daring to reach under and pull her zipper down a little further so he get nice and deep between her breasts.

Half shocked but half impressed by his boldness, the stunning secret agent watched as he placed that thick cock between her tits, finding herself groaning from the unexpected heat that massive man meat was giving off, reminding herself this was part of a quickly put together plan to see what his intentions really are. She bit down on her bottom lip, suppressing a moan when his hands took a hold of her breasts through her bodysuit, squeezing them against his rod to properly sandwich himself in her luscious chest and make himself moan with an approving nod. Casting up a narrowed eyed look as if to challenge him, he doesn't disappoint as he starts to thrust his cock up between those mounds, letting the crown vanish down into her cleavage before popping back up when those strong hips rock forward.

"Mmmmm... Wonderful... Truly fantastic..." The mysterious hunk moans his approval despite only moments starting with this tit-fuck, feeling all that ample flesh grinding against and around his rod as he slides himself in and out of her boobs, which are already being made to jiggle with every thrust he gives her. "Mmmmm! Lovely and soft... Feels so good around my cock..." He adds, the shamelessness of his words further throwing her off from her usual cold and professional manner, that feeling of having her tits pumped making her groan as it's clear he's not anywhere near close to being a virgin when it comes to handling a large pair of breasts.

"I... Mmmmm... I bet it does..." The redhead says, unable to take her eyes off of his member as stares down at it for far longer than she should, perhaps realising that he wasn't bluffing and can handle being deep up between her tits, and knowing that a change of tactics is in order to see what his plan really is. "You can give it, I can see... Ahhhh... But can you take it?" She says, poker face on and giving a seductive smirk as she reaches and pulls down her zipper, and he takes the hint by letting go of her, in turn allowing her to pull the sides of her attire apart so her breasts spill free with a sexy bounce.

"You doubt my ability? Then feel free to test me, Black Widow..." The being calling himself Mass Tarr accepts the challenge with a smile, so rewarded by her using her own hands to now press those rounded orbs onto his tool, wasting no time as she pumps them up and down along his vast size, easily making him moan as he now rather proudly stands with both hands on his hips. "Mmmmm! Quite the pace... Ahhhhh... Seems like someone is in a hurry to finish... But sadly... Mmmmm... That will not be the case..." He says with a handsome laugh, clearly seeing through her plan and making her eyes widen in surprise at having been found out, but neither of them tellingly calls for this sexual act to stop as he openly moans and enjoys those soft and big boobs sliding over his man-hood, while the super-heroine giving this tit-job still has to keep those pouty lips close to stop her groans from being easily heard.

"I'm... Uhhhhh... Used to dealing with men with big egos, making big claims..." The gorgeous Russian says as she gives him a defiant glare despite the fact she was willing to agree to this all, but that look would be far more effective is she wasn't still sliding her tits all the way up and down his stiff rod to make this strange, but somehow irresistible male moan out just by using her large chest on him. "If you're up to something... Ahhhhh... Then I will stop you and your plans..." She vows both as a warning to him and a reminder to herself to stay focused, gritting her teeth now for an added attempt to control herself as with every pump she delivers onto his tool she can't help but find herself enjoying that feeling, knowing how dirty and wrong it is to be fucking this hunk with her tits just moments after meeting him.

"Oh Black Widow my dear... There is nothing underhanded here!" Mass Tarr says with another intoxicating smile. "I wish to test my skills against this world's finest... That is, if I would be allowed to proceed further than just this foreplay?"

"F-foreplay??" Her eyes widen again as she lets go of her breasts from around his size. "That's what you call fucking my tits?" Black Widow asks, finding herself laughing as she's a little flustered by that. "If that's just your kind of foreplay... Then actual sex must quite..." She trails off, hearing the words she's saying and cutting herself off, realising she's just playing into his hands.

"Well, you won't know unless you try..." He says, stepping around her to the side. "Again... May I proceed?" He asks, kneeling down and running a hand over her leg in a slow, sensual way.

She gives him another glare, eyeing him and still questioning if this mysterious man is just after sex with her. "...You... You may..." She says but not in any sort of defeated way, perhaps curious to see what he actually has planned despite her better instincts. "But I warn you, if you... Ahhhhhh!!"

The reason for her shocked cry was his strong hands suddenly grabbing at her bodysuit at her juicy ass, all too easily tearing a hole there and exposing both that fine backside along with her trimmed pussy. In her stunned state he easily positions her to lay on her side, body curled a little so her hips stick out at him and she can prop herself up on an arm with her large tits hanging just above the floor and her signature long red hair even resting on the floor. Just as it clicks what just happened, he's moving up and running the crown against her lower lips, he gives a smirk before he pushes into her with a firm, commanding thrust.

"OH FUCK!! Ahhhhhh!! Oh... Oh Fuck!!" The stunning Avenger moans out, staring across and down at her own pussy as she watches that big shaft getting pumped into her box, his motion already in a steady rhythm with a decent amount of force behind it, and despite her hole being that extra bit tighter as she's keeping her legs together his thrusts are nicely smooth. "Mmmmm!! You... You animal!! Uhhhhh!! Tell... Tell me your plan!! Who... Ahhhh!! Are you working with??" She groans again after her demands, mentally fighting to stay the professional spy she's feared ass, but not able to deny how good this massive shaft feels working in and out of her pussy that's getting wet already only a few minutes into the repeated thrusts that she's willingly agreed to take from him.

"Perhaps I... Mmmmm!! I have not made myself clear enough..." The powerful and muscular male says, still smiling and unsurprisingly so, considering he's getting to fuck one of the hottest super-heroines of all time while she's still semi-dressed in her tight bodysuit with just her breasts hanging out and a torn hole at her crotch allowing him to access and pump his meaty lengthy right into her tight snatch. "Ahhhhh... I only wish to fuck you... And thanks to your kind agreement, I am achieving just that! MMMM..." He states, mentally toying with the beauty known for being a master of mind games herself, but most of all clearly loving having his dick being so deep inside that wet snatch, rocking his hips back and forth into her to fill up that tunnel with his man-meat and making them both moan out each time he sends himself stiffly into her.

"MMMM... N-No... It can't be... Ahhhhh... That simple... You don't... MMMMM... You can't fool me!" She snaps between her moans, keeping herself up slightly from the floor so she can get a clear view of both what his hands are doing as they rest on her thick thigh her back for support, and of that fat cock of his as he drives himself right forward into her folds again and again with the kind of impressive pace she obviously has not been used to taking before. "Why... AHHHHH... Would anyone just... MMMMM... Just appear and just want... MMMM!! To have sex with me??" She questions, letting out a gasp as she feels his pole plunging in a little deeper into her box that's snug around his thickness, but quite clearly wet now to show that despite her instincts to be wary of this hung hunk, his thrusting work is doing the trick to break down that mental wall as the pleasure she's experiencing becomes gradually more and more undeniable.

"Ahhhhh... Why wouldn't anyone on this planet? MMMMM!! You are beautiful... With an incredible figure... And delightfully feisty and defiant as well..." He truthfully states, watching with approval as her still bodysuit-clad frame is shifting backward on the floor away from him when he firmly pumps himself into the groaning spy, her breasts shaking for an extra treat to the eyes, and he's getting an audio one too not just from her moans, but the sound of his body slapping into hers each time he drives deeply into her fuck tunnel. "MMMM... It is a crime if this body... MMMMM YES... Has not been given the treatment it... And you... MMMM... Deserve..." He adds with a grin, repositioning himself to almost be horizontal right behind her, his face leaning down next to hers as he locks eyes with the athletic and curved stunner he's getting to stuff full with his obviously experienced dick, his hips still working with machine-like efficiency to indeed deliver the kind of fucking that the stunning spy not only should be getting, but can clearly herself take and then some.

"OOOOOOOH FUCK!! Mmmmm... You... You do mean it... MMMMM!! You do just wish... Ahhhhh!! To fuck me... To really fuck me..." She says with a louder moan now as the realisation hits her of how he's just wanting to use her for sexual pleasure and nothing more, and that makes this whole consensual encounter now to her even more dirtier than before knowing there's no secret plan, just him wanting - as he said himself he's actually getting from her - to stuff her pussy again and again with his cock. "MMMMM... You do... Uhhhhh!! Certainly know your way... MMMM... Around a woman..." The usually no-nonsense secret agent finally admits, groaning sinfully every time he drives that tool into her snatch and her frame jolts back, stuffing her wet twat full with all of his inches unlike anything she's felt before, and with every one of those deep pumps she takes her defiance continues to break down further and further as those moans get that much more louder.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Mass Tarr's Harem Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds