• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • S.S Erotic Ch. 02

S.S Erotic Ch. 02

12

Nikki laid in the bed completely naked and she dreamt of beautiful things. She dreamt that a tall, handsome man was aggressively groping and squeezing her massive, ample breasts. She moaned loudly as he punished her soft, sensitive flesh. He made circles around her nipples with his tongue and then moved downward, toward her throbbing wet cunt. She screamed in pleasure as he attacked her pussy and with every lick she came closer to orgasm. After a while she felt the orgasm coming and just as she was about to come he bit her swollen clit. This took her over the edge and she exploded in uncontrollable orgasm.

She awoke drenched with sweat and instead of a man teasing her clit it was Ash. When she saw that Nikki had woken up she stopped abruptly and sat up. Ash's hair was messy and she was drenched in Nikki's own juices. Ash was one of the sexiest people she had ever seen. Her huge, ample breasts were firm and soft and her pussy was perfect. She looked at Nikki with an innocent smile and then spoke.

"Good morning! how do you like my tongue skills?" She said smiling and continuing to lick Nikki's aroused sex.

"mmm, that tickles," Nikki said giggling.

"Well, according to your last orgasm it does more than tickle," Ash said as she stopped licking Nikki's pussy.

"No, keep on licking, it feels so good" Nikki said.

"Come on, you just had an orgasm and we can't stay in here forever. Let's look around, have fun, find some guys maybe," Ash said as she got up and began to fix her hair.

"Ok, fine, how about the pool," Nikki replied as she fingered her pink pussy to the sight of Ash fixing her hair completely naked.

"Oh I like your thinking, pool sounds great," Ash said, "so how do I look?"

"Mmm, You look sexy, but it took you long enough, let's go," she said sliding her fingers out of her sex and getting up.

"Sorry, I want to look good for the guys," she said.

After they both got ready, they began to walk to the pool still completely naked like all the other guests. The ship was gorgeous. It had lots of places to eat, a strip club, a sex toy shop, and much, much, more. Ash and Nikki stared wide eyed at all of the things the ship had but they were much more interested at the amount of people onboard and how they were all naked. Some people, men and women, were masturbating in public, right in the guest lounge. Their pussies drooled at the site of all the completely naked people, they couldn't wait to see more.

When they finally got to the pool they quickly reserved beach chairs and got towels. After they set up everything they shifted their attention to the massive pool area. It had an enclosed yellow slide, two hot tubs, and one big pool. The pool was full of people but the hot tub was completely empty.

"Hey Nikki, you want to get in the hot tub?" Ash said while sneaking a peak at one of the guys next to her.

"Yeah, the pool looks a little too full, let's go,"

Ash and Nikki made their way to the hot tub and stepped into the steaming hot water. It was quite relaxing and Ash and Nikki had the hot tub all to themselves. This didn't last long however, and in about ten minutes a couple of guys entered the hot tub. Ash seemed to be fine with it, well, more than fine but Nikki was a little uncomfortable with these two naked men so close to her. I mean, she was used to being naked on a beach but this was different. She was less than two feet away from these strangers and she was completely exposed.

They were both tall and fit but not too muscular. One had wavy blond hair and the other had brown hair. They were talking and pretending they didn't notice Ash and Nikki but every once in a while they saw them sneak a look at their cleavages. Ash and Nikki did the same to them and Nikki could see their dicks pretty well through the water. Ash and Nikki talked for a while but Ash couldn't take it anymore, she had to start a conversation with them.

"Umm hey, my name is Ashely ,but you can call me Ash, and this is Nikki. This is our second day here and we haven't really met anyone so now that we're here we should at least get to know each other," she said with a cute smile.

"Oh yeah, my names Chase and this is Jay, it's our second day here too," Chase said.

"Oh cool, so, umm are you guys together?" Ash said. Chase and Jay looked at each other and laughed.

"No way, we're not like that. We've been friends since high school and Jay starts working here tomorrow so I decided to come with him. I'm not working but it was definitely worth it to come here if I get to be with beautiful girls like you guys," he flirted.

"Mmm, thanks, you guys aren't so bad yourself" Ash blushed and moved closer to Chase,"so Jay where are you working at?" Ash asked.

"Oh well, most of the time I work as a bartender here in the pool, but every once in a while I work as a cabin attendant," he said.

"Oh nice," Ash said

"Yeah, it's a pretty great place to work at and I get a friends and family discount so I got to bring this asshole along with me," Jay said pointing at Chase and laughing

"Shut up," Chase said smiling,"so, why are you guys here?"

"Oh well, it's a long story," Nikki said suddenly entering the conversation,"we actually got a great deal on the tickets for this cruise from a vendor at our nude beach," she said.

"Wow, so I guess you guys are pretty used to being nude. To be honest I'm still getting used to it," Jay said.

"Oh I'm alright with it, mind if I turn on the jets," Ash said pressing the button to activate the hot tub's massage jets.

"Yeah, no problem," the two guys said.

The minute Ash pressed the button Nikki jumped. She was sitting on an underwater bench and instead of the jets pointing at her back like normal hot tubs they were pointing right at her asshole. There was no way she could have a conversation with the jet pointing at her exposed privates. She thought of moving but she couldn't, it felt so good. The strong underwater jet pounding her asshole felt amazing but after a while she craved more. She looked around to make sure Chase, Jay and Ash weren't looking and she bent over slightly so the jets would point at her pussy. She spread her legs a bit and positioned herself so that the jet would hit her clit and when it did it was one of the best feelings in the world. The jet was pointed directly at her swollen clit but it also ran along her ass and the inside of her thighs.

While the jet was still punishing her pussy she reverted her attention back to the conversation. Ash was making small talk with Chase and she didn't seem to be affected by the jets. She looked at Jay and his eyes were glued to her huge, soft breasts. Nikki smiled, she had to admit she liked the attention. She thought Jay was cute so she decided to try to start a conversation, although she really didn't know how much she could concentrate with the Jets still pointed at her clit.

"H-hey Jay, so where are you from?" She said, struggling to speak.

"Oh I'm from Seattle, how about you?" He said.

"Oh, I'm from Florida, w-we're polar opposites aren't weee...ahhh," Nikki said trying to hold back her moans. Her clit was on fire and she felt the orgasm nearing. The feeling was great but she wasn't sure how she was going to control herself when she came.

"Nah, we're not that different and are you ok? Are these jets bothering you, here I'll turn them off," he said.

"N-noo, please," Nikki said but before she knew it Jay turned off the jets and she was left horny with no orgasm.

"Oh sorry did you want them on," Jay said about to press the button to turn on the jets.

"No, no Jay thanks it's ok," Nikki said trying to hide her horniness.

"Oh ok cool, so where were we, Seattle right?" Jay said with a friendly smile. All Nikki could think about was sex, she was denied orgasm and she really needed release. She looked at Jay's bare cock and his manly chest, all the way up to his cute, welcoming face. She was beyond horny and she was really having trouble concentrating on the conversation.

"Yeah Seattle, so how is it up there," she said only for her attention to drift back to his cock. She wasn't listening to anything Jay was saying and although she tried to concentrate she was just to horny to even think. One more look at Jay's completely bare cock took her over the edge, she needed him badly.

"Umm Nikki, are you okayahhh, woah, woah, woah," he said surprised as Nikki suddenly lunged at him and sat on his lap.

"Jay, I'm so sorry, I need you right now more than ever," Nikki said as she pressed her two massive breasts on his face. Jay went along with her and licked and sucked her sensitive pink nipples. After a while of Jay fondling Nikki's breasts Nikki pushed away from him and waded back to her side of the hot tub. She sat on the bench and spread her legs. Jay took the hint and waded over to her side. He slowly approached her pussy and began making circles around Nikki's large, swollen clit. She squirmed and gasped as Jay teased her pussy but the torture didn't last long. Jay was as horny as Nikki and he quickly began fingering Nikki's sensitive pink pussy. All Nikki felt was pleasure and Jay couldn't believe he was fingering one of the hottest girls he had her seen. Jay vigorously fingered Nikki's aroused pink cunt and after less than two minutes a raging orgasm took her by storm.

"Oh-ohh fuck Jay th-thanks a lot for that," she said still recovering from her orgasm.

"No problem, I'll do it anytime, your gorgeous, gorgeous and crazy," he said.

"Th-thanks, crazy is good sometimes I guess," Nikki said barely mustering up enough energy to speak.

Nikki almost forgot about Ash and Chase and when she looked to her left she found Ash fingering herself and Chase jacking off.

"Nikki that was so hot," Ash said slipping her fingers out of her wet cunt.

"I second that," Chase said as he stopped stroking his hard cock.

"Yeah it was great, kind of unexpected but great, I say we do it again tonight," Jay said smiling at Nikki.

"How about we have dinner tonight. All of us, but nothing special, just the buffet," Nikki said.

"And then we'll come to my room after I guess, it's not fair that Nikki and Jay are the only ones to have some fun," Ash said.

"I agree, I can't wait to see you guys tonight, especially you Ash" Chase said as he grabbed Ash's bare butt.

"Mmm, me too, see you guys later," Ash said.

"see you tonight!" Chase and Jay said as they turned around to leave. After they said their goodbyes and Ash made sure they were gone she turned to Nikki and gave her a high five.

"Holy shit Nikki, I didn't know you had it in you, you really hooked up with Jay." she said as they both began to walk to their staterooms.

"What do you mean I didn't have it in me, Just because I'm not as crazy as you doesn't mean I don't get the guys," she said.

"Well, yeah but it was the way you did it. You kind of just jumped on him," she said.

"Yeah, well I guess I have a little crazy in me then," Nikki said smiling as she entered the elevator.

"Yeah, for sure, I only wish I hooked up with Chase, he's pretty hot too," she said.

"Yeah, hopefully you will tonight," Nikki said.

After walking a while they finally made it to their room. Ash ran in and jumped on the soft king sized bed. She immediately spread her legs to reveal her extremely aroused pussy. She slipped three fingers in her cunt and began fingering her dripping wet sex. Nikki just kept exploring the cabin like Ash wasn't there, they were used to each other by now. Nikki hadn't really had a true look around their cabin and she wanted to really get to know the place they would live in for the next two weeks. Nikki already had one on one experience with the retractable shower head but that wasn't the only thing the bathroom had to offer. It had an unusually large shower, probably for sex, and all sorts of shampoos and soaps.

All this was great but the real surprise came when she opened the closet. She found about twenty different types of dildos and a bunch of sex related toys. She fantasized about using them on Ash but she quickly snapped out of it when she opened the closet doors right above the drawers. To her astonishment, there was more than thirty types of extremely sexy nude lingerie. All of this lingerie had one thing in common, it all left the wearers breasts and pussy completely exposed. Nikki looked back at Ash and smiled, they would both look so sexy in these things.

"Hey Ash, look at what I found," she said. Ash stopped masturbating and she looked at the closet.

"Woah, thats a lot of Dildos," she said biting her lip and looking at the drawer directly beneath the closet doors.

"What how about this sexy lingerie," Nikki said.

"Screw the lingerie, we're already naked. Give me that purple one," Ash said pointing at one of the Dildos.

"Ughh fine," Nikki said jumping back on the bed and lying on her back so her boobs were completely exposed. Ash put down the dildo and laid on the bed right next to Nikki.

"Hey Ash, you think we'll get tired of all this sex," she said.

"No, are you crazy? This is paradise," she said reaching up and tracing circles around Nikki's nipples with her fingers.

"Hah, stop, I'm serious," she said grabbing Ash's dildo and thrusting it into Ash's cunt.

"Ughh, damn that's big and like I said it's a paradise, besides, it's only a week," she said grabbing the dildo and thrusting it in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

"You're right, but how do you do it? How do you just have sex with a person and forget about them, there's a connection that forms you now," she said.

"Mhmm, does that mean there's a connection between us," Ash flirted.

"Well, umm I don't know, I guess," Nikki said, not knowing what to say.

"It's ok, I get it you're not used to this whole lesbian thing, just sleep on it," Ash said taking the dildo out of her pussy and lying down on her back next to Nikki.

"What, you're going to sleep already," Nikki said rapping her arms around Ava.

"Yeah, dinners in two hours, it's a good time for a siesta don't you think," she said.

"You're right, I might just join you," Nikki said snuggling next to Ash and putting her arm on her massive breasts,"you know what, maybe we do have a connection," Nikki whispered in Ash's ear as they fell asleep.

*********

Nikki woke up with a start and slowly turned to look at the digital clock. It was 7:00! Dinner was in ten minutes. She quickly sat up and woke up Ash.

"W-Wuu-what," Ash said slowly getting up.

"Dinner is in ten minutes," Nikki said getting up to comb her hair.

"What! We can't be late for this," she said, worriedly.

"I agree, I have to see Jay again," she said continuing to come her hair,"which hair clip is better, this one or this one," Nikki said holding up two silver hair clips.

"Umm, Nikki don't worry about it, we're naked, their not going to be focusing on our hair. Their going to be focusing on more important things, like these," she said caressing her soft breasts.

"Yeah, you know what you're right," she said putting down the hair clips,"how about one of those sexy nude lingerie," she said.

"Ughh, maybe in the specialty restaurant, this is just a buffet, besides, were really late! It's already 7:10," Ash said looking at the clock.

"Yeah, but that's it we're not going to put ANYTHING on for dinner" Nikki said.

"Yeah it's a little weird isn't it, but this is a clothes optional cruise, it's kind of what you're supposed to do," she said.

"I guess, whatever, I'll do it, let's go already it's almost 7:20," she said panicking.

"Yes! finally! Let's go hook up," Ash said excitedly.

They raced down the hallway and the stairs but it was kind of hard to run with no bra. Nevertheless, they made it to to the buffet just 15 minutes late and they saw Jay and Chase already sitting down with food on their plates.

"Hey guys, We just wanted to be fashionably late you know," Nikki said giving Jay a kiss on the cheek.

"Umm, well we've been waiting here for an hour," Chase said.

"What!" Nikki said, astonished and confused.

"yeah, there was a time change two hours ago," Jay said.

"B-but, I'm so sorr-," she said interrupted by Ash.

"We meant to do that, we wanted to see if you really wanted us tonight," Ash said winking at Chase.

"Really, guess you got your answer," he quipped.

"Hah, yeah I guess we did," Ash said looking at Chase's bare cock and biting her lip seductively.

"Well, we're going to get our food now, be right back," Nikki said leaving with Ash to the buffet.

Nikki got her plate and started waiting in the line for the buffet when Ash tapped her shoulder.

"Hey! Are you trying to make us look bad," Ash said.

"What! Hell no, what did I do," she replied.

"Do I have to tell you! Never admit your mistakes, we have to look smart," she said.

"Yeah, Yeah, it's hard to make YOU look smart," Nikki teased.

"Shut up," she said laughing,"next time just act smart, just follow my lead and they'll be in our bed in no time,"

"Fine," Nikki said continuing to get food.

After they both got food they returned to the table. Nikki sat next to Jay and Ash sat next to Chase. Soon, Jay and Nikki began to talk and flirt and Ash was pretty bored. She looked at Chase and she could tell he felt the same way. Chase was obviously a very get to the point type of guy and she liked that. She thought it wouldn't be a problem to have some fun with him.

"Ughh Chase this is boring," she said reaching down and slightly caressing his exposed balls.

"something tells me it's going to get exciting pretty quick," he said closing his eyes and enjoying Ash's gentle touch.

"Smart guy," Ash quipped while she began to jerk off Chase's huge cock.

After a while of this Ash felt Chase's hand slither up her leg and start caressing her inner thigh.

"Mmm, H-Hey, what are you doing down there," Ash said trying to keep her cool.

"The same thing you're doing down here," Chase said looking at Ash's hand still jerking off his dick.

Goosebumps appeared all over Ash's body as she felt Chase's hand move upward to where her waist met her thigh. Chase's hand then travelled to her dripping wet pussy and he ran his finger up and down her wet slit. The pleasure was too much and she briefly stopped Chase hand job.

"You stop, I stop," Chase said as he stopped caressing Ash's cunt.

"I hate you," Ash said.

"No you don't," Chase said with a smirk.

Ash resumed Chase's hand job and sure enough Chase kept on sliding his fingers up and down her poor, quivering slit.

"Ughh, stick it in already," Ash said.

"Hmm, I don't know if you're ready," he teased.

"Well, then I think you're not ready either," she said stopping Jakes hand job.

"Hah, you play dirty, I like that," he said winking.

"Mhmm, thanks, we need to finish though, why don't you and me and those two lovebirds go to my room," she said.

"Sounds good to me," Chase said.

"Hey, you two, stop flirting and let's get to business", Ash said pointing at Nikki and Jay walking to the elevators.

*********

Chase opened the stateroom door, threw Ash on the bed and immediately started fucking her brains out. His huge cock punished her tender pussy and she was loving every second of it. She massaged her perfect big tits while she felt Chase's cock deep inside her. Ash usually liked being in control but this time, she just relaxed and enjoyed the feeling.

"So umm, do you want to umm fuck," Nikki said to Jay. They were both watching Ava and Chase and they really didn't know what do. Nikki didn't want to admit it but she had only had sex once before with another man. Little did she know that Jay had the same issue.

"Yeah umm I guess, I'm sorry if it's not as big as Chase's, there's really nothing I can do about that," he said looking down at his average sized member.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • S.S Erotic Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds