• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Carmen and Her Daddy Ch. 03

Carmen and Her Daddy Ch. 03

Amidst all of her feelings and desires Carmen tried to pluck out her knowledge of what it would mean for her to cum. All she knew was that it would be somewhat similar to what her father had just felt a few minutes ago. His hand went to her shoulder, gently pressing her onto her back. He was warm and strong, but also tender and guiding. Now she lay down with her knees up. He leaned in towards her with his hand still on her shoulder. She watched his changing expression as his hands rubbed down her chest to feel her breasts. She noticed his whole face become suddenly different. His eyes followed his hand to watch himself massaging his own virgin daughter's breast.

She was enjoying the sensations when she felt a pinch on her nipple. It was surprising and exhilarating at the same time. Every time he grabbed onto her perky teen nipples it sent a wave of satisfaction between her legs. She looked at her father's body leaning down over her and felt a wild fire of lust in her stomach. She wanted to reach out and grab his dick again but she could see that it wasn't hard. She admired his broad chest and enjoyed the feeling of him being in control.

He stood back up and ran both hands down her torso until his fingertips were tracing the lining of her tiny black panties. As he traced his fingers across her hips and pelvis she felt her stomach jump. She wondered briefly if she had just cum. His hands slid under her curvy body to her ass and grabbed it hard. He seemed to enjoy grabbing her ass very much, she thought to herself. Finally, he grabbed her panties and slowly pulled them off her waist.

When he got them past her knees he put her legs together, bent but still in the air, and tossed the panties aside quickly. She realized as he was pulling them off that they were very wet. All the way down her legs her panties had left a trail of wetness

.

"I'm all wet Daddy. Did I cum already?" She timidly asked.

He answered her with tortured lust in his voice. It seemed as though it was too heavy for him to speak,

"You're pussy gets wet when you are excited. It will be very wet when you're going to get what you want. Something that only your daddy can give you. You'll know when you get it, trust me."

Carmen got even more excited when she heard her father explain things to her. She loved hearing him use dirty words. She didn't have to think about everything and worry, because she knew her daddy would take care of her. She relaxed as she felt his hands softly rubbing her closed knees. It looked to Carmen like her father was in a trance. He stood there staring down at her for what felt like forever before he finally grabbed her knees and opened her smooth legs wide while still holding them in the air. When she saw his face frozen she was afraid he didn't like what he saw.

She brought herself up enough to look down between her legs at her own pussy and see if something was wrong. She was surprised to see how wet she was everywhere. She was glistening with wetness and it had spread all over her thighs. She could even feel that it had dripped down into her crevices below her pussy. All her juices added a shine to the very pink part of her pussy that she could see. It was covered in very short soft hair, barely enough to notice, just like always. She couldn't see any further and decided to lay back down flat and try to remember what it had looked like the last time she had gotten the mirror to take a peek.

She was anxious to look at her own pussy and only had the courage to do so once. What she had seen was nothing special. Her lips were small and always stayed closed to hide everything inside. She remembered using her fingers to spread them apart and seeing everything pink and tight inside. Her opening was too small to see inside but she recalled how smooth everything looked from back to front. No bumps or imperfections. Overall it did seem too small though. She worried her father might think the same.

Right now, lying in her bed with her legs spread apart and her daddy gazing down into her center, it was swollen and pulsing. She felt her father's hands rub the inside of her upper thigh and she began to breathe faster. As his hands slowly made their way down to her untouched pussy he was spreading her legs further and further apart. She surprised herself when a quiet noise escaped her lips. She was unable to control herself anymore and had all but given in to her daddy. After an agonizing trail down her thighs he was finally less than an inch away and he began kneading her skin just above her dripping pussy.

Suddenly he hitched his powerful hands at the base of her legs and roughly pulled her bottom to the edge of the bed. She lay on her back spread wide open with her legs bent at her knees, completely exposed. She was completely on display for him. Her curvaceous ass was barely holding her onto the edge of her bed. Carmen could only breathe now, but not think, as she anticipated her father's touch on her burning hot pussy.

With his hands still at the base of her thighs he reached his thumbs down to meet in the middle of her lips and he slowly parted them to see the slippery insides. Without realizing it Carmen had begun making noises louder and louder. mmm's and aah's; They escaped from her lips as she pushed her exhaustive breaths out. She glanced up to look at her father's face and saw his growing pleasure at her excitement. He was getting turned on by her mews and she could tell.

Seeing her father standing there, feeling his hands creep down and explore her pussy was making her wetter. She felt that familiar feeling in her stomach and her heart was beating harder than she had ever felt before.

His thumbs moved away from her virgin lips. Then her whole body jolted as he placed one of them back onto her pussy directly in the middle this time. He placed his thumb at the top of her pussy and left it there, completely still. His thumb felt so hard against her hot center, and she had completely soaked it with her wetness in just a few seconds. The feeling in her stomach became more powerful and she couldn't resist moving her hips and grinding herself on him. He slowly put more and more pressure on that sweet spot, and she started to get louder. She couldn't take it anymore as she loudly pleaded with her father,

"oohhh, please Daddy. Please..."

She trailed off as it became too hard to speak. She was writhing her hips up and down desperately trying to get the release she didn't fully understand yet. Her father applied a little bit more pressure and she shuddered. She wanted him to press harder. She reached her arms up to grab her own legs behind her knee and open herself up even further as she pulled her knees up towards her shoulders. Her father did not relent as his thumb remained still on that very sweet spot on her little pussy. He reached his other hand out to grab ahold of her inner thigh just above her middle and he held onto it hard. She threw her head back into the bed as she tried desperately to hold on to the feeling that was building inside of her.

"Please what?" Her father said in a very controlled voice.

She was begging with her loud moans as her body dipped up and down through the rollercoaster she was on. She fought through the dizzying ride and grasped the only thought she could find.

"Please make me cum Daddy. Aaah mmmnnn. Please Daddy!"

She nearly shouted her words at him. His thumb pressed down harder and he started massaging her soaked pussy. She screamed out with pleasure and relief as her father began massaging with only his thumb. Her fingers were digging into her own skin as she held onto her legs to anchor herself to the bed. She felt like she might float away. It was only a few minutes when she felt that feeling in her stomach take over. Her ride was at the peak and she was about to shoot down the steep drop off. She was uncontrollably moaning and her head felt like it was taken over by only pleasure.

"Good Girl." Her father lowly growled to her.

His words tipped that roller coaster over its peak and she shot down hard and fast. She was flying and it felt like nothing she could have ever imagined. Her pussy was throbbing, hot, and wet. It was pulsing with the heart beat she could hear in her ears. Her head was spinning and her hips were thrusting hard into her daddy's hand.

"Ohhh Daddy!" She managed to scream out.

Down the ride she went until it slowed and she finally caught her breath a little. Her mouth was open while she was taking deep breaths in and letting squeaks of pleasure out. When her ride ended she felt very heavy and weak. It was as though she had just run a marathon. She noticed her arms and legs were shaking. Her father had stopped rubbing her pussy and now looked down on her with satisfaction. She could hardly focus on his face at the moment, but she mustered up the strength to quietly say,

"Thank you Daddy."

"It's my pleasure honey. You like being Daddy's good girl, don't you?" He replied quickly.

Her cheeks blushed red and she could only manage a nod. She didn't fully understand all of her feelings. Her head was too clouded to think about it right now. All she knew was she loved her lessons and loved making her daddy happy. He put her legs back down and lifted her up to sit up on the bed. Then he placed both of his hands on her face and leaned in to kiss her. His lips were closed at first and he kissed her softly. As the kisses continued he pressed his tongue through her lips and into her mouth. His tongue wrestled with hers passionately as she felt him getting more forceful. One of his hands wound around her hair once again and grabbed hold just hard enough to be in control. Their mouths stayed locked in their passionate kiss for several minutes.

Slowly, Carmen felt her strength, and anticipation, build again. That now familiar storm was whirling in her stomach, gaining force with each twist and pull of her hair by her father's hand. She got wrapped up in the moment and reached her arms out to her father without a second thought. She rubbed her hands across his smooth chest. Up her hands traveled to his powerful shoulders as she admired all of his definition. She had never noticed how strong her father's arms were before now. Her grip moved over his biceps feeling each flex as his own hands journeyed and grabbed at her as well. They had a balance between them that could never be expressed in words but only felt; each body was whispering to the other its innermost desires and responding perfectly in turn.

"You're not done just yet. I think my baby deserves more for being such a good girl. Do you want more?" Her father asked with confidence.

"Yes Daddy." Carmen responded obediently.

He stood her up and turned her around to face her bed.

"Get up on the bed on your hands and knees." He directed her.

"Like a dog?" She questioned innocently.

"Yes honey, like a dog."

He watched her eagerly crawl onto the bed and get into position with her legs apart. She turned her head back to look at him and await further instruction. He was admiring his view of her plump ass. She wondered what she must look like in this position with her rounded cheeks raised into the air and her still soaked pussy on display for her father to stare at. It was clear to her by his face that he enjoyed looking at her body, especially her ass. He took a step forward and put one of his hands onto her hip. He loved to grab her hips and hold onto them, almost as much as he loved rolling his hand into her hair. Carmen was learning what her father liked best.

"I'm going to give you another lesson. This lesson may hurt a little depending on what the inside of your tight pussy is like. Virgins have a barrier that needs to be broken when they first get penetrated here."

He explained as he stuck the tip of his finger at the entrance of her wet virgin hole. She heard him breathe in very deep and hard when his finger touched her pink center, and his other hand squeezed her hip hard. With just the tip of his finger pressing into her she could tell that it was going to be a very tight fit. She was becoming nervous. Her father continued,

"Yours may already be gone or it may be light and it won't hurt at all. Just remember that it will be over quickly, and you can trust your Daddy. OK baby?"

"But I'm scared Daddy." She said meekly, reminding her of when she was a very young girl.

"SShhh," He quickly responded. "It will be over quickly and will only hurt for a just a minute."

He rubbed his hands over her back trying to comfort and encourage her. A memory flashed across her mind of when she was younger and too afraid to jump off the diving board. Her daddy rubbed her back and told her that everything would be ok. It was ok, she reminded herself. She relaxed a little and enjoyed the feeling of her father rubbing his warm hands all over her. He moved down to her ass and caressed her flesh. She always thought her butt was too big, but it was clear that her father loved it.

His grasp was getting firmer as his obvious excitement grew, and Carmen could see that Daddy's dick was growing as well. It wasn't as big as it was earlier but it was definitely growing thicker. He leaned down and planted several kisses on her cheeks while his hands roamed down further. He rested his hands at the crease of her leg and savored her torment. She was once again writhing her hips back and forth desperately trying to grind onto her father and get satisfaction. He kept his fingers just out of reach as he pressed onto all the areas around her pussy, but never touched it directly.

He moved to sit on his knees behind her and his eyes were looking directly into her creamy center. She was so wet that her juices had flowed out onto her thighs and made her slick everywhere. Her father spoke in a low growling voice,

"God you are so wet baby. I love how wet you get. Your pussy looks so tight..."

He stopped talking and placed his finger at the top of her teenage pussy; he ran it all the way down her slit to her opening. She shuddered and her arms wobbled trying to hold her in place. Again and again he traced up and down her pussy stopping at her sweet spot for just a second longer and rubbing it in a circular motion. Just as she was beginning to feel too weak to hold herself up he placed his middle finger at her entrance and slowly began to slide his finger into his daughter's virgin pussy.

Carmen remained still as her father pushed his finger farther. It felt so big inside of her, she didn't know if it would fit. She held her breath waiting for the pain to come but never felt any. He got his finger all the way inside her and she felt full. She was finally beginning to relax again and she realized her father wasn't moving. She looked back at him and he said,

"Does that feel good honey?"

"Yes Daddy." She answered.

He continued, "Do you want Daddy to make you cum again?"

"Yes Daddy, please." She quickly pleaded.

He gave her a very satisfied look and pulled his finger back very slowly only to push it back in again. At first it was a little uncomfortable for Carmen but she started to enjoy it quickly. Her hole hugged onto his finger very tightly and she could feel the resistance as he moved his finger inside her. She was hot and wet inside and her tension was building as her father picked up the pace. His finger was fucking her harder and she was panting with pleasure with each stroke. Her face fell down into the bed and she moaned very loudly,

"OOOhhh Daddy! MMM that feels good Daddy!"

Her mind was cloudy and she felt her tension building again. Then her heart nearly jumped out of her chest when she felt her father plant a soft kiss right in the middle of her pussy as he continued pounding into her. He kept his face between her legs and continued to plant soft, wet kisses all over her delicate pussy. She became more frantic each time she heard the sound of his lips meeting her sweet spot. She could hardly breathe but she continued with her guttural moans. There was a tornado inside her spinning her insides and she felt like she was going to burst soon.

The top of her body mashed into her bed as her arms gave out. She reached her hands out and grabbed onto the bed sheet as hard as she could. Every time her father's hand rammed into her it sent her further over the edge. She didn't know how much more she could take. His hand slowed down as he lined up another finger at her entrance and slid it in beside the first. He was quickly back up to pace and pounding his little girl with two fingers. She delighted in the feeling of being so full. She heard her father rumbling sounds of pleasure between his tastes of her dripping pussy. It exhilarated her knowing how much her daddy loved to taste her, and it felt so good getting his kisses between her legs.

Suddenly, he planted his lips directly over her sweet spot and sucked on it. His fingers kept pounding into her while he savored her. He drank up her wetness and she could feel the vibrations of his growling lust vibrate her throbbing pussy.

"Ooohh Daddy, I'm cumming!" She screamed into the air like a howling wolf in heat.

She was spinning into ecstasy when the world got a little hard to hold onto. She buckled and her twitching body fell to the bed as her orgasm ripped through her. Her father's fingers were still inside her, though they no longer moved. Her body was slowly being pulled back to the edge of the bed and she felt her feet touch the floor. Now she was bent over with her ass stuck up into the air again. Struggling to gain her wits Carmen looked back at her father watching him eyeing his teenage daughter's ass presented up for him to take. Her body was too spent to refuse though she felt too tired to continue her lessons right now.

Keeping her eyes on her father, she gained focus quickly when he put his own hand on his cock and started stroking it hard and fast. She was enchanted by the head of his dick staring at her as it was getting its own beating now. He took a step forward and slapped his other hand down onto her ass cheek hard. SMACK! She heard as he planted another spanking on her now red cheek.

"Oww Daddy! That hurts!" She pleaded with him through pouty lips.

He threw his head back for a second like he was cherishing a bite of steak before reaching his hand out and swatting her again. She let out another mew of discomfort. Her father was beginning to look ravenous as he steered his dick directly between her cheeks and kept stroking. It was a new feeling for Carmen having her daddy pump his dick onto her ass, she didn't know if she liked it. He was gripping her skin tight with one hand and pounding his cock into her with the other.

Her body jolted when she felt his dick press right up against her little asshole. Shocked, she looked back to see if he knew what had happened only to see his face twisted with lust. He definitely knew what he was doing and loved it. The head of his cock was pushed up against her tight hole while his fist banged into her ass with force. It was beginning to sting with pain as the pressure increased, and Carmen was getting nervous. His hand was digging into her flesh as he bellowed,

"Aaahhh fuck!"

Suddenly he let out of rumbles of pleasure with his spent breath as he came onto her ass. She felt spurt after spurt of her daddy's hot cum spread onto her asshole and slide down her crack to her pussy and mix with her own juices. He buckled a little as his orgasm overpowered him and he gave her asshole a few rubs with the head of his dick before crashing to the bed beside her, completely spent. Carmen lay back down on her stomach enjoyed the complete saturation of her bottom. Her crack felt slippery with her daddy's cum and she relished the idea that her father loved her back side so much.

She had never felt craved by anyone like this before. She turned on her side to lay her arm across his chest and realized just how exhausted she was. They lay there like that a while before finally falling asleep from the exertion of cumming twice already since morning. They were both sticky with cum and sweaty from thrusting into each other for hours, but they were completely satisfied.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Carmen and Her Daddy Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 175 milliseconds