• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mama and Slut Pt. 01

Mama and Slut Pt. 01

This was the system and it worked. I would read an English newspaper, always careful to select an upmarket café near to a bookstore. In fact I had a circuit. Making eye contact was simple. The trick was to be selective. No point wasting the afternoon on an English conversation lesson. You see at some point I realised as horny as I am, the Japanese woman wants it more. Japan is a very singular place and sitting alone in a café does mean something. It means I want something more, that I don't get from girlfriends, the husband and part time work. At first I thought it was solitude and indeed that is part of it. A smile across the room from a tall Caucasian man with blue eyes obviously pretending to read a big newspaper, well that is a wide open invitation to something more and a little bit interesting.

I would read the room and take my position. It was like putting out signals to the universe and waiting for the connection. I would never sit next to a target but always across the room. I got bolder with experience. Once the eye contact was made I would make silly playful gestures and if that elicited a response, I got right up, and crossed the room to make my introduction. Then I left. Of course I would ask her name etc. and write down a telephone number. Email texts would lead to a hook up and on to a fuck.

But that wasn't good enough for a guy like me. Now that I was a proper teacher of mature proportions, I had a schedule and needed more certainty. I blame it on Matthew who gave me the pills. I wont go into the detail but they lost their inhibitions. I ground the pills to a powder and stored them in a quick and easy dispenser. Once mixed with alcohol she would readily do what she really wanted. Simple. But I didn't come here to talk about that. I'm talking about Ritsuko and more specifically her daughter.

Ritsuko was very specific about meeting here. Yes the bar where we are sitting. As you can see it's very cosy and while very faux old England it works because it is worn and busy. Why here? Well as it turns out her deceased husband used to own it. She is 38.

Imagine she is sitting across from me where you are. She has long slightly coloured brunette framing an almond shaped face. She wears a tight turtleneck in red and this fabric envelopes her full breasts. Those breasts rest solidly on the table. And she drinks, and has drunk much already so there was no difficulty getting the horny powder down her throat. Her eyes are mischievous and they sparkle. She grins like a schoolgirl and covers her mouth as she does so with small dainty hands. Already she playfully caresses her calves against my thigh. The heels lay abandoned under the booth table.

It's going very well, but then to cause interruption she raises herself upright to waive to a slightly younger less refined version of her self, who has entered the bar.

"Sachi you came, over here," She yells across the room. And now facing you, she says, "I Introduce Roberto." Of course all of this is spoken in Japanese. The staccato in the dialogue is such because I don't understand half the words spoken and as such Japanese life is a constant staccato of weirdness. Snap back to the situation at hand.

"You invited a friend," I enquire, while doing a poor job of not looking annoyed.

"No silly, my daughter. You might be a bad man so I ask Sachi to meet you first before I am naughty". This is totally not to script and by the way she is talking, I start to doubt the dosage on these magic powders because she seems right ready to go.

"How old is she?" I ask.

She hits my shoulder. "Roberto is bad! 18 years old...therefore old enough. But I'm prettier don't you think?" And then she does a cute thing with her cheeks like a hello kitty doll, and her head leans in to me before regaining balance.

Sachi arrives at the table and sits next to Mummy.

"Hi Sachi. I am Roberto".

"Nice to meet you, I am Sachi".

"How old are you?" I ask, and casually because its normal to ask.

To which Ritsuko interrupts, "I told you, old enough". And this was quite loud.

Sachi might not know English as well as her mother does because she all too quickly responds to agree that yes she is 18 and that her birthday was yesterday. Yes, yesterday.

"Then we need birthday drinks for the birthday girl" I announce, rising heroically to the bar.

By the way it is legal to fuck at 18 in Osaka but not to drink in a bar. This makes things a bit awkward. My solution without any hesitation is to mix on the sly some of the horny powder into Sachi's elegant non-alcohol bitters and lime. Following the tender encouragement of Mummy, Sachi swallows it down quickly, and we leave.

"Up here." Ritsuko exclaims as if frustrated.

"But we just came down there," I reply.

She means to go up the stairs that we just climbed down from the bar. As it turned out they live above the bar. The house is small but no different to what I'm used too. Ritsuko is careful not to flood the house with light by putting the dimmers on using a remote. Her voice disappears to another room.

The main room is a tatami (woven flax mats) room and in the centre is a kotatsu (low heated table), which I duly switch on. Sachi is fumbling for the heat pump control. All this happens quickly but seemingly more quickly Ritsuko returns with a bottle of vodka and three shot glasses from the kitchen (evidently behind a sliding wooden door). Sachi finds some music.

"Now we can have Sachi's birthday drink," said Ritsuko and the drinking games commence.

Sachi is looking a bit red in the face. She is very slender but her breasts are in fact bigger than Horny, I mean Ritsuko. I know this well because Ritsuko keeps saying, "look at these big tits" and then pinching them. Sachi blushes and exposes a crooked but not an unattractive pirate smile.

"This is not fair. Sachi is not strong for drinking".

"You are right Roberto, how about the loser undress or drink?"

"Perfect, one item of clothes or ikkinomi (skull)."

Sachi's jacket comes off.

Ritsuko manages a neat trick by removing her bra while keeping her turtleneck on. Through the heavy woollen top I see headlights. Her nipples are gorgeous and I do stare intently. Sachi is already in her undies and bra. It's warm now so I push the table away into a corner so we can see each other. I see a darkened wet spot on Sachi's ruby coloured undies. It does not help her that she sits kneeling with her legs apart as all Japanese girls do.

"Sachi. You are wet," Says Mother.

I reach across and extend an index finger to touch her panties with a gentle rub. "You are right, Ritsuko".

"So embarrassing isn't it. My daughter is really a whore and just 18!"

"I say she better take them off" but before I finish saying so, Ritsuko is crouched behind her girl, restraining her arms. So I pull them off the little bitch to reveal a moist patch of fur. Ritsuko undoes the bra and leans Sachi's back against herself. By this point Sachi is squirming but not really resisting.

"I am going to drink from her pussy". I sprinkle vodka from navel to pussy and slurp her to a groan. Mama cups the titties in each hand and roughly squeezes them as if she were making bread.

"I want this bitch raw, Ritsu". By which I mean no condom.

"Of course Roberto. She is my daughter to fuck. I will drink your cum from sluts pussy". She said that.

I'm really ploughing this girl now. I slowdown a little to pull off Ritsu' sweater and tongue with her while I slide in and out of Slut. After I cum, I motion Ritsu to the pussy but she is already there lapping my cum. Still hard, I put into Ritsu doggy style and ride her until I cum again.

"You saved some for me," she purrs approvingly.

We go like this most of the night. In the morning I wake with Mama and Slut wrapped around me in a nest of futon blankets.

I finger them both to arousal again.

End of Part I

-------------------------------

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mama and Slut Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds