• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Wife's Birthday Treat

My Wife's Birthday Treat

As my wife, Laura's, fifty-seventh birthday approached, I asked her to give me a hint as to what she wanted as a present. We were in bed, naked and cuddling by candle-light when I asked her.

'I don't really know,' she said.

'If I told you Thomas was visiting on your birthday, would that help you think of something you might like?'

'Thomas,' Laura said, a pink flush suffusing her face. 'Visiting here?'

'Yes.'

When Laura and I went to Jamaica for a holiday, I'd asked Laura, as my birthday treat, to let me watch her be fucked by a very well-endowed black man. She'd agreed and had put on a very erotic sex show for me, sitting on Thomas' face, sucking his huge black cock, sitting astride him and taking all of his well-lubricated, prodigious length and girth into her delicate pink cunt. Then she'd sucked me to a mind-blowing orgasm as Thomas had knelt behind her, fucking her doggy-style. Thomas had then stood up, shot copious amounts of hot, thick come several times over Laura's face, before leaving us together.

We'd obviously discussed that evening several times. For me, it was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen. Laura told me she'd enjoyed the feeling of a giant cock sliding deep into her cunt, pleasurably stretching her cunt like it had never been stretched before.

Laura reached out and grasped my cock.

'Would you like a repeat session?' I asked.

'Would you like me to?' Laura asked softly.

My cock stiffened in her hand.

She giggled. 'Is that your answer?'

I stroked her soft cunt.

'Yes, I'd like to see you being fucked by Thomas' huge black cock again. It was one of the most erotic things I've ever seen. Would you like Thomas to fuck you again?'

Laura nodded. 'Yes, I would. I really enjoyed the feeling of his massive black cock stretching my cunt more than it's ever been stretched before.'

'What else did you enjoy?' I asked, my heart pounding, my cock throbbing with excitement in my wife's hand.

'I enjoyed opening my mouth wide and only just managing to cram his fat black cock in. It tasted different to your lovely cock: more musky; more meaty.'

'Tell me more,' I croaked, as Laura started slowly wanking my rigid cock.

'I enjoyed sitting on Thomas' face and pulling my bottom cheeks apart, so that he could lick deep inside my cunt.'

'And?'

'I really enjoyed it when you said, Thomas. Will you please fuck my wife for me with your huge black cock? And I really enjoyed saying to you, I need you to guide Thomas' big black cock inside me.'

'Anything else?' I asked.

'Plenty,' said Laura, but I need you licking my cunt as I tell you.'

I eagerly slid down and buried my face in my wife's delightful cunt. Tenderly, I started licking and probing her pink temple.

Laura spread her legs wide and said, 'I really liked sitting astride Thomas and saying: Husband, push some more of Thomas' big cock into me. And when you fed Thomas' fat black length into my willing cunt and said: Here it is, wife, I had a mini orgasm.'

I slid my tongue deep into Laura's honeyed cunt, loving her taste, her silkiness, her gasp of pleasure.

'Put some lubricant on your finger and slide it gently in and out of my bottom as you lick me,' Laura demanded.

I did as she asked and Laura writhed in pleasure.

'Keep doing that,' she groaned.

I slid my finger smoothly in and out of Laura's anus as I lapped hungrily at her cunt.

'But my absolute favourite part was sucking you until you came in my mouth, and then swallowing all of your come as Thomas knelt behind me and fucked me very hard. And I loved holding your hands as that huge black cock fucked my delicate pink cunt.'

I raised my head. 'Tell me more, please,' I said, before burrowing my face back between my wife's thighs.

'And I absolutely loved it when Thomas pointed his black length at my head and said, Here I come, and shot four thick arcs of his hot spunk all over my face. It smelled delicious, thick, salty and creamy. I wanted to taste it and rub it into my body, but I thought you wouldn't like me doing that.'

'I'd have loved it if you'd done that,' I told Laura. 'If only I'd known, I'd have asked you to watch you as you tasted it – and rubbed it in.'

'Don't stop,' Laura gasped. 'Don't stop.' She groaned and thrashed as she climaxed.

After a while, she opened her eyes and said: 'It was a very enjoyable and erotic experience for me, but it would have been a lot better for me if you'd been more involved. That's what I'd like this time – for you to do things with me as Thomas is fucking me.'

'It's your birthday treat, so it should be exactly how you want it,' I said.

Laura nodded. 'In that case, if I do let Thomas fuck me again, there are a few things I'd like us to agree on first.'

I nodded, keen to hear more.

'This time, as it's my birthday treat, I get whatever I want?'

'Yes.'

'You do whatever I ask?'

'Yes.'

Laura nodded happily. 'Here's how I'd like it to be.'

And for the next twenty minutes, my wife told me exactly what she wanted to do; what she wanted me to do, and what she wanted Thomas to do. Everything she mentioned, she said, would make the whole thing an incredibly erotic experience for her.

I consider myself a loving, loyal and considerate husband, so I decided I'd do all of the things Laura wanted me too, even though some of those things wouldn't be particularly erotic for me.

'I'll do everything you want me to,' I said. 'And just so you know, I've arranged for Thomas to stay here for the night,' I told Laura. 'That way, if you have an overwhelming urge to have him fuck you repeatedly throughout the night, he'll be available for you.'

'You're a very thoughtful husband,' Laura said, hugging and kissing me.

'And you're a wonderful, sexy and lovely wife,' I said. 'And I agree to everything because you said it'll be a turn-on for you.'

'Oh, it definitely will be,' Laura said.

*

Thomas entered our bedroom naked, his black skin oiled; his long, thick cock hugely erect. Laura was standing naked by our bed, waiting for him.

'Hello Laura,' Thomas said, walking slowly towards my wife.

'Hello Thomas,' Laura replied, staring at his prodigious, swaying cock.

He saw where she was looking and smiled.

'Don't you worry,' he said. 'My thick black cock will soon be buried deep inside your perfect cunt.'

'Good,' Laura said. 'I loved how it stretched me last time.'

They embraced. Thomas ran his big black hands over my wife's pale body. I shivered in anticipation. My cock stiffened and rose as Laura cupped Thomas' buttocks.

They stroked each other's bodies for a few moments, and then Thomas turned my wife around and slowly caressed her breasts, her stomach, and her thighs. His hand moved between her legs.

'I'm going to enjoy fucking you again,' he said. 'My black cock has missed your sweet cunt.'

Laura reached back and stroked Thomas' straining cock.

'I'm going to need this huge thing deep in my cunt quite soon,' my wife said huskily. Then she looked at me.

'Ross, Thomas is going to sit on the edge of the bed and I'm going to kneel down and suck his big black cock. I want you to hold my hair up so it doesn't get in the way. Will you do that for me?'

'I'd love to,' I said, moving over to the bed as Thomas and Laura assumed their positions. Laura's hair is not long, and certainly not long enough to need me to hold it out of the way, but Laura had said it would be a huge turn-on for her if I held it up as she sucked Thomas' length. I ran my hands through my wife's hair and held it up as she opened her mouth wide and slid the swollen tip of Thomas' fat black cock between her perfect lips.

Laura had instructed me to gently push her head up and down as she sucked him, so I did. She said it would make her feel as though I was forcing her to fellate Thomas and this would be very arousing for her.

I found it so incredibly erotic seeing Thomas' huge member slide in and out of my wife's pretty mouth that my semi-hard cock throbbed and stood upright and fully rigid in record time. I knew I'd come very quickly if I had much more of this kind of stimulation, but I didn't care. An orgasm's an orgasm.

Thomas gasped. Laura, probably thinking he was about to come, stopped sucking him and slid his cock out of her mouth. She had very specific plans for Thomas' come.

I let go of my wife's hair and she stood up. Thomas stood up too, his cock sticking up like a giant black flag pole. I desperately wanted to see it buried deep inside my wife, and to hear her moaning and groaning in pleasure as Thomas fucked her. But first I had a job to do.

Laura knelt on the bed, her legs spread wide apart, her exquisite bottom in the air. She looked over her shoulder at Thomas.

'Thomas, Ross's going to lick and then lubricate my cunt, so I'll be able to take your big cock deep. When he's done that, he's going to hold my cunt lips open for you.'

'Uh, huh,' Thomas managed, his breathing heavy.

I knelt down between my wife's spread thighs and slid my tongue inside her hot depths, lapping and drooling and licking her furiously.

Laura groaned. 'More,' she demanded. 'Go deeper.'

I licked her deeper. She writhed and moaned.

'Now put some lubricant on me.'

I took the bottle of lubricant from the bedside table and liberally applied it to my wife's gaping cunt.

'Now give the lubricant to Thomas and open my cunt lips for him.'

I gave the lubricant to Thomas and he poured some on his massive cock. As he coated his length, I knelt on the bed next to Laura, facing her feet, my cock hard and hurting, pointing at the ceiling and dribbling strings of clear pre-come. My heart pounded as I gently parted my wife's buttocks, letting Thomas gaze at the soft cleft and beautiful rose of her anus. Gently, I spread her delicate cunt lips, exposing her soft pink labia to Thomas' lustful gaze. By now his cock was swollen to its full length and girth. It shone with lubricant. It looked like a black log. It looked very big.

Thomas knelt down and rested the big plum-like tip of his enormous member against the entrance to my wife's pretty cunt.

I parted her labia lips farther.

'Oh, yes,' Laura said. 'Say it now, Ross.'

'Thomas, here's my wife's lovely cunt. I've licked and lubricated it, ready for your big, black cock. Will you fuck her now, please?'

'Yes,' said Thomas, as he slid the tip of his cock smoothly into my wife's eager cunt.

'Ah!' Laura groaned. 'Fuck! That feels lovely.'

Thomas slid more of his black length into her.

'Oh, god!' Laura said urgently. 'Go slowly, Thomas. Go slowly. Ross, stroke my face and kiss me as Thomas slides his lovely cock all the way in.'

I lay down at the top of the bed. I gently kissed my wife's sweet mouth and stroked her lovely face as her hugely-endowed black lover slid his giant cock into her.

'OH FUCK, YES!' Laura yelled, as Thomas' entire thick length disappeared inside her.

Her body bucked, her eyes closed and her face screwed up in pure delight. I watched Thomas pull his shiny black length almost all the way out of my wife's pale, writhing body, and then push it back in slowly and firmly.

'That's it, Thomas. Fuck me like that,' Laura said.

Thomas thrust his enormous black cock in and out of my wife's stretched cunt. They were both groaning with pleasure.

More come dribbled out of my iron-hard cock.

'Do it now, Ross,' Laura said, between gasps.

I slid down the bed beneath my wife; my feet at the top of the bed, my straining cock beneath my wife's head, my body under her exquisite body, my face beneath her cunt. Looking up, I saw Thomas' thick black cock stuffed into her delicate pink depths. I lifted my head and started licking Laura's clitoris in time to Thomas' rhythmic strokes.

'Oh, yes,' Laura hissed. She moved her hips backwards and forwards in time to Thomas' fucking and my licking, rocking her thighs faster and faster. I raised my head more and nibbled her clitoris gently.

'Ah, god,' Laura gasped. 'Oh, oh.' Her body rippled and trembled and then spasmed with what was obviously a very intense orgasm.

After a few moments, my wife put her hands on my thighs and her mouth closed around my aching and throbbing cock. She slowly sucked me to orgasm as Thomas' cock pounded into her. It was too much for me. I orgasmed hard, my hot come erupting and gushing into my wife's hot mouth. She moaned.

'Fuck me harder, Thomas! Fuck me harder.'

'I'm gonna come!' Thomas gasped.

'Ross, tell him,' Laura said urgently.

'Thomas,' I said. 'Shoot your spunk deep into my wife's cunt.'

Thomas bellowed and I saw his cock pulse and throb as he shot his spunk in powerful spurts into my wife's beautiful cunt.

'Yes,' Laura said. 'That's it, Thomas. Fill me with your come.'

Thomas thrust into my wife, groaning as he came again. Then he pulled his thick cock out of her, parted her bottom cheeks, aimed his heavy cock and shot a thick rope of spunk over my wife's bottom and onto her back. Then he quickly slid his pulsing cock back into her cunt and pushed it in deep.

Laura moaned as his black length slid fully home.

Thomas came again, and then again, groaning deeply with each copious spend.

I stayed perfectly still, as Laura had asked me to, and watched as Thomas pulled his black length out of my wife's cunt and moved off the bed. He left the room, as we'd agreed, leaving my wife and I together.

As I lay there, looking up, Thomas' sperm started trickling out of my wife's swollen and puffy-looking cunt and down her thighs.

Laura knelt above me, her sopping cunt over my face. Her cunt lips were puffy and swollen, her bottom cleft, her inner thighs, her lower stomach and her vagina were sticky with come; her pretty pink labia was stretched open wider than I'd ever seen it. At that moment, on seeing my wife in such a ravished state, simultaneous waves of pure love and pure lust surged through my body and my mind.

Laura lowered her hot, sticky cunt and slowly rubbed it over my face. Thomas' thick spunk oozed out of my wife's gaping cunt and coated my forehead and my face. I resisted the urge to wipe it off.

Laura turned around on the bed and put her face close to mine. Very gently, she licked Thomas' sticky sperm off my face with long, slow tongue strokes.

'Yes,' she said. 'I was right. It is very tasty, Very tasty indeed.'

She reached between her legs and scooped up some more of his copious spend and rubbed it into her breasts. She did that several times, and then smiled at me, a wicked glint in her eyes.

My cock twitched and started to harden.

'Is this turning you on?' Laura asked.

'Yes,' I croaked.

Laura looked at me steadily as she reached out and gripped my stiffening cock. She sat astride me and slid my aching cock into her hot and sticky cunt. Her nipples were now beautifully aroused, sticking out like pink bullets. She started moving up and down, gently fucking me. She leaned forward. Her breasts brushed my face.

'Suck my nipples,' she panted.

I took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked it gently.

Laura groaned.

It didn't take long: I shot another load of hot sperm into my wife, waves of pleasure rippling through my body as I came.

Laura collapsed on me.

'Will you do something for me later?' she asked.

'You only have to ask,' I said.

'After we've had a shower, will you hold my freshly-lubricated cunt open for Thomas' enormous cock again?'

'Yes, I'll do that for you.'

'And will you feed Thomas' black cock into me and watch me ride him hard?'

'You know I'll do anything for you, wife.'

'Thank you, husband. And I'll do anything for you.'

'I know. Happy birthday,' I said.

*

This story is dedicated, with all my love, respect and devotion, to my lovely, wonderful, beautiful and sexy wife.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Wife's Birthday Treat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1416 milliseconds