• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Night Tremors Ch. 03

Night Tremors Ch. 03

12

Meghann rolled onto her back and savored the remaining taste of her lover's liquid white gold. She licked her lips and sucked the flavor off her tongue while running her hands down her body. She imagined him back inside her, stretching her beyond her most pleasurable limits. She crawled over to her pillows and fell asleep rubbing her battered pussy.

Her eyes slowly started to open as the last few beams of sunlight shined through her window. She softly groaned as she stretched and rubbed the crust from her eyes. She enthusiastically rolled out of bed only to stumble as her knees buckled underneath her. She sat back on the bed and waited for her legs to stop quivering.

Her pussy was still throbbing slightly. Whether it was from the all-night pounding or the sleep-time rubbing, she didn't know. Once she felt like she could stand without falling, she made her way to the bathroom.

She quickly showered off, regretfully washing off the scent of her lover. She briefly relished the sensations of the steamy shower soothing her swollen lips before turning off the water. She stepped out soaking wet and quickly started to dry off, slowing as she rubbed over her tender pussy. The slight pain became greatly overwhelmed by the sensation of arousal.

She hurried out of the bathroom and over to the bed. She began changing the sheets and arranging the pillows for ease of access. She sat down to rest and contemplated what she should wear, if anything. While trying to think of something sexy, she remembered a gag gift her friends had gotten her for her last birthday.

She walked over to the closet and pushed all of her dresses to one side to get to the box on the floor. She walked back and sat down on the edge of the bed with the box in her lap. She opened the box and took out the pussy soothing cream. Just as she was about to set the box beside her, she noticed the black lacey lingerie.

She took the lingerie out and threw the box back in the closet. She stood up and laid the teddy against her body to see if she could actually fit in it. It looked a little tight, but she figured that was probably a good thing. She sat back down and began reading the label on the tube.

"Uses: For temporary relief of pain, swelling, and redness associated with vigorous vaginal penetration, rough BDSM punishment, excessive oral or manual stimulation, or any other sexually kinky experimentation involving the vaginal area. Directions: apply generously to vaginal area not more than three to four times within a twenty-four hour period. For external and internal uses."

She nodded her head in hopes that it would ease the pain. She squeezed a liberal amount onto her fingertips and immediately began rubbing it onto her aching pussy. She laid the sixteen-ounce bottle next to herself and focused solely on rubbing the cream into her pussy. Her eyes rolled into her head as the cream cooled and soothed the tantalizing pain.

She began rubbing harder and moaning with each rub. Her hips bucked in her hand, causing her to snap out of her trance. She closed the top of the bottle and sat it on the table near her bed. She looked around the room and fantasized that her lover was already watching her. She stretched and posed in seductive positions while rubbing herself and moaning, imagining him stroking himself.

She sat with her legs wide open and let the cream take effect, feeling her pussy quivering in anticipation rather than in pain. Once she felt she could stand with having to position her thighs in any particular way, she walked over to her dresser and grabbed her body lotion.

Still imagining he was watching, she slowly made her way back to the bed. She pretended to ignore her spying lover as she innocently moisturized her milky skin. She took her time, starting with her hands and arms and worked her way to her neck and face. She massaged her way down to her soft, round tits, paying extra attention to her hardening nipples. She arched her back as she pinched the little pink erections just hard enough to make herself moan.

She sat up and began rubbing lotion on her waist and stomach, massaging the cream into her curves to accent her voluptuousness. She posed her body sideways as she started massaging the lotion into her hips and thighs. She squeezed herself so forcefully and rubbed such erogenous areas; she couldn't help but moan softly.

She briefly rubbed over her pussy, which was by that point wet. Her hands continued down and around her thighs to the rest of her legs. She put one foot up on the bed at a time to moisturize her feet. She innocently exposed her now pink pussy while switching from one foot to the other.

She slid to the center of the bed and rolled onto her stomach. She put the lotion in her hands and contorted and twisted to apply lotion to her back. As strenuous as it actually was, she made the effort to make it look sexy and seductive. After putting lotion on her back as best she could, she softly rubbed the lotion into her plump ass cheeks. She slightly lifted her ass, showing off her puffy pussy lips while massaging her ass and small of her back.

She rolled onto her back to rest in between her private shows. After catching her breath, she sat up and reached for the sexy, little lingerie teddy. She stood up and slid it up her soft frame, swaying side to side to slide it over her curves. She pulled the shoulder straps over her shoulders and began arranging it on herself.

Her perky tits floated perfectly in the tight teddy. She tightened the three little strips under them to push them up and out more, tightening her waist and exaggerating her curves even more. The black lace pattern had the perfect contrast between exposed flesh and flowery designs. The silky shine of the lightly glittered areas highlighted her soft, milky frame.

The three little strings that connected the bottom half front to the back looked like they were about the snap. She pulled the bottom of the teddy higher up on her thighs to show more skin. The lightly glittery V-shaped design above her thighs shined against her skin. She adjusted the shiny stripe just below her perky tits so that it better accented her globes.

She walked over the mirror and admired how the black teddy emphasized all the things she loved about her body. She tossed her hair around and made it wild and messy, transforming her into a savage looking sex beast. She posed with her hands on her hips and grinned at her reflection.

She walked back over to the bed and put the pussy cream and body lotion in the drawer of the table next to the bed. She pulled the thin covers back but got an idea just as she sat down. She rushed to the closet in the hallway and brought back a huge red candle. The cinnamon scented candle would mix beautifully with her vanilla scented skin.

She lit the candle and waited for the first wave of aroma to hit her. She closed her eyes and took in the heavenly smells of her lotion and the candle combined. She opened her eyes on a long exhale and walked back to the bed. She lay down and covered herself as though she didn't think he would return.

She closed her eyes and cuddled with a pillow and pretended to be falling asleep. She took another deep breath and smiled as the aroma from the scented candle reached the other side of the room. She could feel herself drifting towards another heated dream, when suddenly; she felt another body crawling into bed with her.

Just as she looked up to see him, her lips were met by his. She rolled onto her back and let him position himself between her legs. She could feel his naked body grinding against hers as he kissed her harder. She slid her hands up his muscular arms and grabbed his shoulders while softly adding tongue to their kissing.

He wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her closer as their tongues danced in each other's mouths. She softly rocked against his throbbing erection through the covers. She giggled to herself as she felt the veiny monster bulging against her teddy.

He chuckled while pulling the covers off her body. She closed her eyes and felt his lips kissing on her neck as the covers were thrown to the floor. She put her hands on the back of his head as he rocked his throbbing rod against the front of her lingerie covered crotch. He mashed his body onto hers as his urges caused him to jolt.

She giggled in excitement as she felt him warming up. She wrapped her legs around his and pulled his rocking into her own. She could feel his hard member trying to break through the fabric and find its home. She reached down and squeezed his ass cheeks as hard as she could while he continued kissing and nibbling on her neck.

She opened her eyes and finally caught her first glimpse of his ebony body rocking on top of her. She pulled his hips into her crotch harder while twirling her hips around. His bulging monster grew thicker as the blood flow started becoming painful. He groaned into her neck while moving her hands up next to her head and pinning her down.

He leaned up and slowly slid her shoulder straps down, just above her nipples. He could just barely see the little hard tips poking up through the fabric. She pulled her arms out of the teddy and grabbed the top of the headboard. She squeezed the headboard as she saw his tattooed muscles flexing with every breath.

He leaned down and started kissing her neck and shoulders, making his way down to her soft tits. He moved the fabric down just enough to bite and suck her nipples. She laid her head back and closed her eyes as he played and teased with each nipple over and over again. First sucking and licking gently, then slowly began biting and pulling with his teeth.

As he continued pulling the teddy down, his lips and tongue would tease every inch of her body. He bit and kissed her navel, occasionally flicking his tongue around her little belly button. He began biting and kissing on her hips and waist, causing her to squirm and moan endlessly. He stripped and teased her all the way down to the little thick bush over her soaking pussy.

He stopped just below her bush, barely exposing the top of her erect clitoral hood. He kissed and sucked at the juice covered welcoming mat. She took her hands off the headboard and put them behind her head. She looked down at him just as he pulled the crotch of the teddy down below her clit.

He wasted no time in flicking at it with his tongue. Her hips bucked up into his face as she squealed from the much-anticipated sensation. Her hands quickly moved onto her breasts as he dove deeper into her pussy. His tongue flicked against her clit while his lips sucked and vibrated her labia. With every moan and groan she let out, he came closer to achieving her desired pace.

Once he was flicking at the right speed and sucking with the right power, her hips jerked and bucked harder. No matter how much she arched and squirmed, he kept the same pace on her clit. He looked up at her body twisting and rocking and began moaning to vibrate her pussy even more. He could tell by her increasing moans and screams that she was losing control.

Her pussy was on fire like never before. She pulled and twisted on her nipples with one hand while running her other through his hair. She grabbed a handful and pulled on it as she felt herself getting closer. His tongue was sending wave after wave of thrilling euphoria through every part of her body. Her heart started pounding, and her eyes were starting to roll.

Her clit started tingling, and her hips started shaking. He held her hips in place with the teddy, causing her legs to lift and shake next to his head. She arched herself all way off the bed and rolled her eyes into the back of her head as she started cumming on his face. She pulled and jerked at his hair while groaning and quivering. She repeatedly trembled after every breath and slowly swayed side to side while grinding her crotch against his mouth.

She pulled his mouth away from her clit and up to her lips. She kissed and sucked her flavor out of his mouth while eagerly trying to pull him in between legs. He reached down and rubbed in between her soaking wet lips and collected a palm soaked in juice. He pushed his fingers into her mouth and made her suck his fingers clean.

She lay back down and grinned at his throbbing dick as he pulled her teddy completely off and threw it across the room. She reached down and grabbed his monstrous rod, stroking some precum onto her twitching cunt. Before she could smear his hot slime around her labia, he pushed his entire length as deep into her pussy as he could.

She reached up and dug her nails into his abs, clawing across his torso as her womb widened around his shaft. He could feel his veiny rod being tightly wrapped by her silky walls. He softly thrust his hips at a slow pace, making her squirm. She moved her hands down to his hips and held on to him as he slid his entire length back and forth.

He grabbed her hands and pinned them next to her head while strengthening his thrust. Her body quivered with every outward motion and rocked with every inward motion of his dick. His extreme arousal had engorged his dick with blood, widening his girth. She squealed and moaned as every inch of him expanded her walls to new limits.

She looked down at the huge black cock bending her pussy to its will. She felt her cervix being tickled by his tip and let her mind race with excitement. He began swirling his hips with his thrusts, hitting new depths inside her. She tried focusing on his muscular form riding deeper and harder into her velvety hole but started to lose her composure.

Her body ached and arched while her moaning turned to hard, short screams. He leaned down and passionately kissed her while increasing the power of his rhythmic thrusting. The squishing sound of her exhilarated pussy was driving him wild, making him thrust harder. She dug her nails into his hands and squeezed as hard as she could.

Her heart raced as she heated up, and her nipples hardened underneath his chest. Her left leg started twitching, and her hips bucked and jolted under his thrusts. Her head fell back and her eyes rolled into her head as she came hard. Her body, flushed with orgasmic waves, trembled harder and harder as he continued thrusting.

She whimpered and screamed as his veiny dick pumped her pussy for more convulsions. She wanted to stop him, but the euphoric waves pulsating from her pussy left her immobile. She could only hold on to his hands and scream as he drilled her hard and slow. She drifted in and out of consciousness over and over as her pelvic region tingled and ached.

He leaned all the way up but struggled to get his hands free from her death grip. He thrust into her really hard a few times, making her let go, and placed his hands on her hips. She grabbed his wrists and held on to him again as he began pounding into her still cumming cunt. The waves of ecstasy that were already washing over her suddenly intensified.

She arched completely off the bed and bounced around as they rocked the bed together. Her tightening walls squeezed around his dick harder, convulsing against his veins like a tightly gripped handjob. He could feel his load building and the sight of her perky tits bouncing on her chests edge him even closer.

She managed to reach up and put her hands on his neck. She pulled him to her lips and moaned into his mouth while using their kiss to muffle herself. He laid her back down and lay on top of her while continuing to kiss. He groaned harder than before as he felt her pussy squeezing him even tighter. She broke away from their kiss and screamed as loud as she could as she started cumming again.

He held her still and used her tighten pussy to pump himself closer to his own orgasm. She was completely lost in the thrill of cumming so hard, that many times, and so close together. She jerked and twisted around underneath him, rubbing his dick in new ways. Suddenly she stabbed her nails into his shoulders, lightly breaking the skin, as her pussy tightened even more.

He pumped into the spasming pussy one more time before feeling his balls emptying of their hot contents. He tried continuing thrusting, but she was gripping him so tightly that he couldn't even pull out. She moaned and quivered as she felt his burning hot cum shooting into her womb. He squeezed her hips, massaging his way up to her waist while groaning and laying his head on her chest.

His body bucked and twitched as he shot rope after rope of thick, hot cum inside her. Their orgasms mixed, sending them both into new levels of ecstasy. Her double orgasm continued rushing through her body and mind, intensifying every time a thick rope of cum splashed against her velvety hotness. She involuntarily slid her knees up and rocked against his spewing manhood.

Her orgasms lessened just enough to release her power grip, giving him the ability to pump himself dry inside her. He wasted no time in thrusting every drop of cum into her wanting pussy while kissing and nibbling on her neck and chest. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him up to her lips.

They kissed and laughed at each other as his cock finally stopped spewing. They rocked their bodies together and held one another as tightly as they could; every once in a while shaking and trembling from their orgasms.

"So, you have tattoos?" she quietly laughed.

"Ha," he chuckled. "Is that really the first thing you noticed?" he asked in a deep, yet soft, voice.

She began rubbing her thighs against his. "Kind of," she moaned while sliding back and forth on his shaft. "I'm lying," she laughed.

"What then?"

She leaned her head back and let a wave of pleasure wash over her.

"That big black cock," she moaned.

He softly began pumping into her, sloshing around the massive load he released.

"You shouldn't even know what color it is," he replied. He sloshed his cum deeper into her pussy by forcing his length to her cervix. "Bad girl," he whispered in her ear.

Her eyes rolled into her head, and she groaned as she felt his massive head touching her depths. She looked up at his face, and for the first time really notices his looks. His eyes shined in the little light there was, and his soft lips appeared just as she imagined they did.

"You could've blown it out before got into bed," she remarked, nodding over at the candle.

"I was too fucking hard to walk pass you and go all the way over there."

"Oh, yeah? What made you so hard?" she seductively asked, knowing he had been watching her little pre-sex show.

He began using his entire length to slowly thrust into her.

"You did, you naughty little minx," he whispered while pulling out of her.

She moaned as the cool air blew over her super heated pussy. She felt a little cream oozing out of her cunt, but it was too watery to be his cum. She looked down at her battered pussy and saw that her own cream had coated the outside of her labia. She started to sit up, but he quickly turned her over onto her stomach.

He pulled her ass up into the air and pushed his man meat back into her depths. She felt him forcefully smash against her G-spot and squealed from the sudden sensation. He slowly rocked her back and forth on his rod while massaging her shoulders. She groaned and whimpered as his powerful hands worked all the stress out of her neck and his thick member continued working its magic inside her pussy.

He pulled her against his chest and whispered, "You're still pretty tight for a chick with a torn out pussy," in her ear.

She looked back at him and kissed him before replying, "It's not torn out; it's just under construction. New owner's remodeling."

They both laughed in between kisses as he began thrusting. She curved her body just right so that he was thumping against her G-spot with every thrust. His hands wrapped around her waist and squeezed her as he sloshed around her cream filling. Her tits bounced on top of his hands as he held her closer.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Night Tremors Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds