• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Happiest Family in the World

Happiest Family in the World

Nisha looked out of the window. She could see the bridegrooms procession approaching the house. The long array of cars decorated with garlands of jasmin flowers rode slowly along the private road to the house. In one of the best decorated cars sat the bride and bridegroom. In Kerala weddings are celebrations of wealth and grandeur. Richer the bride's father more the amount of gold ornaments presented to the bride.

Nisha was carried back in time to her own wedding day ten years ago. She had worn a green silk saree with brocade and lot of gold jewellery. Her hair was decorated with jasmin flowers. She was just 20, 5'8 tall with a 38-24-38 figure and looked magnificent in her wedding finery. Sunil never took his eyes off her throughout the wedding ceremony. They had met just twice at Nisha's home before the wedding. One was the girl-boy meeting ceremony and the other was the ring ceremony for engagement. She belonged to a conservative family and under the watchful eyes of her parents she had blossomed in to a beautiful girl but a virgin as is the norm of the land. Girls should be virgin till their wedding night and present themselves to their husbands to be deflowered.

After all the guests had departed Nisha was sent to Sunils bedroom with a glass of milk as is the custom . Sunil locked the door and turned to smile at her. She was feeling very shy as it was the first time she was in a room alone with a man. Sunil was tall about 6'1 dark and good looking in a rugged way. He used to play football at college and hence well built. He had two or three girl friends and had sex with all of them. Nisha was something else. The moment he had laid his eyes on her he had decided she was the one for him. Her large heavy lidded eyes ,lush pink lips, the huge 38C breasts everything had taken his breath away and he had patiently waited for this wedding night to open and enjoy her like a present.

Sunil took the cup of milk from Nisha and drank his eyes never leaving her. Her lips quivered . He kept aside the empty cup and moved towards her. Nisha trembled in anticipation. Sunil cupped her lovely face in his hands and kissed her on the lips. He sucked on her lower lips . She moaned. He let his tongue enter her mouth . Nisha felt weak in the legs. The kiss deepened coaxing her to return . She took Sunils upper lip in to her mouth and sucked on it. Sunil sucked on her fleshy chin and then went down to the sensitive skin of her neck.

Nisha felt she will faint and leaned on Sunil for support. Her huge boobs pressed against him and he wanted them urgently. Sunil got rid of her saree and she was standing before him in her silk blouse and petticot. Her 38c boobs pushed against the soft silk of her blouse and bra. Sunil took each one in his palms and squeezed, she moaned. He unhooked her blouse and bra hurriedly and the twin wonders sprang out free at last. Sunil had never seen such beautiful boobs before. They were huge, the areola dark brown and the nipples hardened and about half an inch long. He took one in his mouth and sucked on it. Nisha moaned again. He bit on it lightly. The same treatment was given to the other twin. Nisha could hold out no longer. She pulled Sunils head towards her and pressed herself closer.

Sunil got rid of her petticot and panties and now she was standing before him like a naked Goddess. Sunil was still fully clothed and Nisha felt very shy. She wanted to sit down, hide herself between the bed spreads but he won't let her. Sunil looked at her navel. He was now seated on the edge of the bed and she was standing before him without a stitch on. He dipped his tongue in to her navel, she moaned. She wanted him to go lower to the core of her womanhood but he had other things on his mind.

He asked her to turn around and she did as an obedient wife should. Now her large 38 inch buttocks faced him and they looked larger as she had a narrow 24 inch waist. He kneaded the flesh one in each hand and she moaned again. Now he asked her to bend over. She couldn't believe he was asking her to. He repeated now in a harder voice and she obeyed again. Now she was standing bent from the waist on all fours. Sunil could see both her openings. Her pussy was overflowing by now with her juices. He put one finger in and she squirmed with pleasure. He put in one more finger inside her cunt and moved them in and out. Nisha was jumping up and down and her huge ass wobbled in the air. From the sides he could see her boobs also jumping up and down. He reached out and grabbed one of them in his free hand and squeezed roughly. She thought she was going to cum but he stopped suddenly. He asked her to stand up facing him. She was breathing hard from the arousal and felt shy looking at him.

Now Sunil removed his kurta and pyjama . He stood in his underwear with his dick forming a tent in it. He asked Nisha to remove it. She didn't wait to be asked twice. She kneeled and slid the shorts down and his manhood sprang out for her to see for the first time. It was a huge one around 10 inches long . Nisha lowered her eyes suddenly feeling shy to be looking at a man like this. Sunil slid his shorts down with his own feet and looked at Nisha. "Do you like it?" he asked.

Nisha was awestruck and said in a low voice "yes ,it's so big ... how?"

Sunil knew what she meant . She was wondering how such a big tool was going to enter her virgin pussy. He said, "if you take good care of it and make it happy it won't hurt you. Put it in your mouth and suck will you?" She licked it with her tongue and tasted a drop of precum. Slowly she put the whole dick in to her mouth. She wanted to please her husband and give him pleasure like never before. She sucked over and over again. He felt he will cum.

This was their first night and he wanted to do it the proper way. Sunil stopped Nisha and lifted her on to her feet and made her lie down on the bed. He loomed over her now both fully naked. I am going to enter you now my wife and sow my seed inside you. She felt proud shy and scared at the same time. She opened her legs in welcome as a dutiful wife. He kissed her on the lips once more and then let the tip of his wet dick touch the lips of her now overflowing cunt. He pushed in a bit and she moaned. He pushed farther and it slid in. He moved back a little and then gave a mighty push. The whole dick, all ten inches of it was now inside her. Nisha screamed in pain and pleasure. She hugged him tightly. This was her husband now lying on top of her with his male member inside her she felt exhilarated and all the pain was gone. He pushed again then pulled out pushed in, each movement gave them both exquisite pleasure. Nisha came first when Sunil bit on her nipples and sucked on them. After that he cummed inside her with a roar.

After a few moments of rest Sunil hardened inside her again and another love dance began. He lifted her now on to his lap and asked her to move up and down. Her large boobs jiggled when she did. She held on to his heavy shoulders for support. Both came in unison and their cries melted together. They were one now in all senses. They went to sleep tightly hugging each other.

Ten years had gone by and Nisha could recall each day and night of their togetherness in detail. Destiny played a cruel trick on Nisha and Sunil. They could not produce any offspring and this led to a feeling of emptiness when the years went by. Numerous visits to many famous gynecologists confirmed that Nisha could never conceive. Sunils mother Laila was jealous of their closeness to each other and wasted no opportunity to belittle Nisha in front of relatives and friends. In the beginning Sunil used to support Nisha vehemently but as the years went by his voice weakened.

And then it happened three months back. Laila asked Sunil to get married again. Polygamy was very common in their community. Sunil at first objected but later agreed to have another wife only if Nisha felt happy about it. Nisha felt like her world is falling apart when her mother in law discussed Sunils second marriage with her but when she thought about it later she realized that Sunils happiness is far more important to her than her own. So she let Sunil know that night that she was pleased to have another woman in the house to share her happiness. Sunils felt relieved. He was uncertain of Nishas reaction to the proposal.

... to be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Happiest Family in the World

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds