• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kit Submits to a New Mistress

Kit Submits to a New Mistress

12

This story is about characters first introduced in "Kit is auctioned as a slave", but is very much designed to work on a stand-alone basis.

*****

Kit scampered to the door when he heard the bell, ever eager to greet his Mistress. Opening it, he saw an unkempt young woman who said, "I'm staying for the weekend. My father has thrown me out again."

Kit did not know what to do, he had never seen the girl before and wasn't letting a stranger into his Mistress's house. The girl, seeing that Kit wasn't stepping aside, continued, "Move. I'm Tatyana. Mrs Bazarov's daughter."

"Sorry miss, I can't let you in without her permission."

"OK, OK, call the bloody woman."

Kit did so. His Mistress asked him to describe the girl. Kit turned his back and mumbled, "Prettyish, dark brown hair, medium height, mid-twenties, scruffy, very annoyed and refers to you as 'her pervert mother'." Mariya laughed, she had been a blonde last time she had seen her, but this was her daughter all right. She had been 'very annoyed' almost permanently since her fifteenth birthday. There was going to be a scene, but there always was. She therefore told Kit to let her in and to try to keep her away from her best Scotch.

Tatyana still angry when Kit opened the door. Her mother's boyfriends seemed to get younger every time. This one must be at least six years her junior. Attractive, but they always were. As Kit took her bags upstairs, she couldn't help but stare at his bottom. His tight satin shorts left little to the imagination. When Kit offered to help with her unpacking, it dawned on Tatyana that this was probably not one of her mother's usual boyfriends. They were normally impossibly elegant bankers and looked down on her with contempt, hoping she would leave so they could have her mother to themselves. So what was the horny old bitch up to? Was he a servant or even a whore? If he was little more than hired help, why shouldn't she have some fun? As she stared at Kit's arse, she was quite certain her mother used the boy for more than mere domestic duties. But after being thrown out by her father, she couldn't risk annoying her mother on her first day in the flat, so she didn't pry. It was irritating to think, he was out of her league when it came to boyfriends, but perhaps with a little ingenuity he might be available. She would ask her mother that evening. For leverage she could always threaten to tell her father about him. He would go ape if he found Mariya had taken a toy boy, especially if he had been an escort.

Kit served dinner as usual that evening. As he bent over to pour the wine, he felt his Mistress ease her hand between his legs and gently massage his cock. Whilst Tatyana 'accidently' touched his bottom on numerous occasions. As they ate, he saw Mariya and her daughter were continually looking in his direction. They were talking about him, though he couldn't quite hear what they were saying. However it was clear they were getting on well. Little did he know it, this was a huge surprise to Mariya. To be blunt, she had never had much time for her daughter. But as they sipped their Cognac, she felt a stirring of maternal affection. Tatyana smiled with satisfaction. At last her mother was treating her as an adult. She had explained that Kit really was a 'slave', but that he was a 'cutie' and Tatyana mustn't mistreat him. She told her daughter about the auction and the amazingly attractive boys and girls on offer. She even talked about discipline and submission. Tatyana nodded, but she didn't quite know if her mother was effectively giving her permission to have some fun with Kit or not. The woman was frustratingly vague.

As she went up to bed, Mariya told Kit, "Keep her company and try to stop her getting in too much trouble. Somehow you had better keep her happy, or we will both get it in the neck." Kit smiled but had no real idea what she meant.

The next morning Kit served his Mistress breakfast as usual. Then with some trepidation knocked on Tatyana's door and brought her a cup of cappuccino and a croissant. It took Tatyana a second to work out where she was. But seeing the pretty boy in his skimpy shorts, she knew life was looking up.

As soon as her mother had left for work, Tatyana began to explore the flat. As she went to the along one of the corridors, the boy tried rather artlessly to distract her. Soon Tatyana found out why. Her mother had installed a dungeon. She had seen these things in magazines but never in the flesh. The old pervert had really gone to town, there was a whipping horse, a St Andrew's cross, a double bed and even a small cage. On the side there was a huge selection of whips, canes and gleaming torture instruments. The place was simply magnificent. She couldn't suppress a certain admiration for her mother. Tatyana picked up a riding crop imagined giving someone a good beating. Almost instantly the 'someone' became Kit. Now Tatyana really wanted to have some fun with the boy.

Tatyana slipped into her mother's room and locked the door. If she had gone to so much trouble and expense to build her own dungeon, she wasn't going to whip Kit in her twinset and pearls. She must have a stash of fetish stuff. Tatyana only needed to find it. It took her some time, but eventually she found her mother's private closet, hidden behind a 'secret' panel. Inside were literally hundreds of fetish outfits; leather, PVC, latex the lot. There must also have been a dozen pairs of boots, all impeccably polished. Further along the closet, there were drawers of jam-packed with lingerie. Some of it was genuinely cool. As she felt the smooth PVC, she just knew she was going to simply love wearing some of this stuff. She stripped off and took out a dozen outfits, to try on in front of a full-length mirror. She started in a satin nurse's uniform before moving on to a black PVC mini skirt and halter top. In the end she chose a black spandex leotard with a high neck, long sleeves and a thong back, which she knew flattered her already impressive figure. She then pulled on some shiny, black calf-high boots. Finally, she combed her unruly hair back into a severe ponytail and took some trouble with her makeup.

As Tatyana looked at herself in the mirror she felt a surge of confidence. The tight spandex felt wonderful against her pussy. She had simply never felt so deeply aroused. Being a dominatrix had always been a fantasy of hers. Now she urgently wanted to torture and humiliate Kit. She just prayed he would submit.

Tatyana returned to the dungeon and shouted, "Boy."

She heard Kit running up the stairs. Slightly out of breath he appeared in the doorway and said, "Yes, miss."

Tatyana stood in the centre of the room, tapping her boot with her riding crop, "Come here." Kit entered and looked nervously at his Mistress' daughter. He was amazed at her transformation from the previous day, when she had appeared unclean, dishevelled and dressed in the most unflattering grunge outfit. She now looked sleet and rather forbidding. It was pretty obvious what Mariya's parting words about keeping her happy meant. But Kit was deeply concerned at what he would have to endure at her hands.

"So you are my mother's slave."

"Yes, miss." Kit couldn't bear to call her Mistress. He only had one Mistress, Mariya. It was one thing serving a beautiful, charismatic woman, who he knew, deep down, had great affection for him. It was quite another to serve an unknown girl, who turned up out of the blue looking as if she had been sleeping rough. But he realised that Mariya wanted him to entertain her daughter, so like it or not he was going to have to submit.

"So how did you end up being owned by my mother?"

Despite his reservations, Kit dared not lie, "I was sold to pay off my father's debts, miss."

"So you now sleep with my mother?"

"Yes, miss."

"Let me have a good look at you. Strip."

Kit reluctantly took off his shorts and T shirt and stood before Tatyana in his tiny, navy blue silk knickers.

Tatyana slowly circled him, then suddenly lashed out with her riding crop, "Naked, boy."

Kit slowly lowered his briefs. Deeply embarrassed, he swept his hand through his hair, trying, but failing to appear relaxed.

Tatyana stared at his pert little arse. This was going to be a lot of fun, especially as Kit seemed to be submitting without complaint. Now was the time to impose some real discipline. So she struck his calf with her crop, "Stand up straight, boy."

Kit tensed. He was getting frightened. There was a naked aggression in Tatyana's voice that was totally absent from Mariya's. He desperately tried to follow her movements as she continued to circle around him, like some predator eyeing up their next victim.

Tatyana had to admit the boy had a good body. He looked so natural, it was as if he was a model for a classical Greek statue. There was nothing pornographic in his pose. Though, inevitably, she was drawn to Kit's perfectly shaved pubic patch. Fascinated, she massaged his cock with her riding crop. Kit did not try to stop her and felt embarrassed as his penis gradually hardened, "Is that how my mother likes you."

"Yes, miss."

She tapped the 'MLB' just above his penis, she asked, "Did my mother force you to have the tattoo?"

"Yes, miss."

Tatyana stroked the tattoo with her crop, musing on the power her mother must have over the boy, "No arguments as to her ownership."

Tatyana languidly sat on one of the PVC covered chairs and looked at Kit. She had been far from sure he would submit. In fact she had been scared he would tell her to go to hell and complain to her mother. But now he was undoubtedly in her power. He looked so cute, standing there naked, eyes lowered and hands behind his back. Reluctantly, Kit told her how he had been sold by his father to pay his debts and after being offered to various people in his home town was handcuffed and taken to a dacha just outside Moscow. There he was trained and learned what was expected of a slave. After two weeks he was forced to strip down to a g string and walk out onto a brightly lit stage where he was auctioned. Tatyana couldn't believe her mother had had the guts to simply buy Kit.

If Kit hesitated or if Tatyana did not like his answer she would lean forward and tap his penis or thigh with her riding crop to 'encourage' him. She was struck that Kit seemed genuinely grateful that her mother had bought him. He explained that most slaves were still purchased by brothels and massage parlours, but 'personal' slaves were becoming increasingly popular. He seemed to find it totally natural that he was now owned by another human being.

Looking around the dungeon, Tatyana asked, "Does she beat you?"

Kit thought of the wonderful session they had had the previous week and answered, "Yes, miss."

"Let me see."

"What do you mean, miss?"

"Bend over and let me see your bottom."

Kit felt what he did with his Mistress was private, but very reluctantly he turned around and bent over. Tatyana approached him and moved her hands over the boy's smooth buttocks. There were half a dozen fading red lines running across the pale flesh. As she stroked them, she felt Kit flinch. There was little doubt that these must have terribly painful. As she touched the boy's bottom, she felt a surge of sexual excitement.

Kit obeyed Tatyana's commands, but he was afraid. A slave feels pain and humiliation like everyone else. He found being forced to strip in front of a stranger deeply degrading and the prospect of intense and prolonged pain very frightening. He kept wondering, if Mariya really wanted him to do anything Tatyana desired. Could he risk saying she had gone 'too far' and simply walking out? He just imagined Tatyana complaining to her mother. No she had said, he 'had better keep her happy' and this was what she wanted him to do.

Tatyana knew she simply couldn't resist giving Kit a beating. So she forced him to lay over the whipping horse and buckled on some wrist cuffs. He was tense but did not resist. As she spread his legs, she stroked his inner thighs and felt his stiffening penis. She felt him tense-up as she lightly rubbed her crotch against his smooth bottom. Tatyana considered forcing a ball gag into his mouth. It would look cute, but she rather liked the idea of hearing his cries of pain. If they were too loud she could reconsider later. Whipping the boy was going to be deeply, deeply stimulating.

If Tatyana was excited and Kit scared, Mariya was bored. Nothing much was happening in the markets. Now she needed them, the ideas brokers were coming up with, were infantile. So she decided to go home for lunch and treat Tatyana. When she entered the apartment, she expected Kit to welcome her home as usual. But she was greeted by silence. Looking at her watch she guessed that Kit and Tatyana had already gone out to get something to eat. She realised she should have telephoned ahead. Just as she was about to close the door, she heard a muffled scream. Mariya recognised the voice and in a second knew what was happening. The ungrateful bitch. She flew up the stairs, along the corridor and threw open the dungeon's door. As she expected, she saw her slave bound to the whipping horse and her daughter standing over him.

Tatyana turned to see her mother. She had never seen her so angry. She was suddenly genuinely frightened. Mariya stood in the doorway staring at her daughter, almost lost for words. Not only was the bitch beating Kit, but she had also been rifling through her closet. She barked, "My office, now."

By the time they got to the study, Tatyana had decided that she would not wait for the onslaught, plucking up her courage she asked bitterly, "What are you getting so upset for? You tell me about buying the boy, boast about how bloody cute he is, then leave me alone with him, wearing the skimpiest of outfits. What did you expect me to do? Play Scrabble? Either I am an adult or you can continue to treat me as a naïve child. If the latter I'm off."

Mariya was surprised by the vigour of her daughter's repost. To be fair, she was had a point, leaving her with Kit was a temptation, an almost irresistible one. So perhaps she shouldn't be surprised that the girl succumbed. She was silent for a moment, letting her initial anger gradually subside, "OK, Tatyana, I know you are an adult and I don't expect you to live like a nun, but you really should have asked. Kit is not some toy to be played with. He is dear to me and I don't want him hurt. What would you think if I tried to seduce one of your boyfriends?"

Now it was Tatyana's turn to be shocked. She had expected a torrent of abuse and now her mother was almost being reasonable. She hadn't even mentioned her raiding her closet. For the first time in many, many years she apologised, "Sorry mum, you're right. But I promise I haven't hurt him." Despite the seriousness of the situation she couldn't supress a grin as she added, "Or I maybe have, but there's no blood. He squealed a bit but he didn't resist."

"Of course he didn't. The poor boy is slave. He is used to obeying." But there was no heat in Mariya's repost. All the same, she was worried as she knew the damage you could inflict on a submissive once the adrenalin started pumping round your body. So she hoped her daughter was telling the truth. She hated to admit it but she recognised she had always treated Tatyana as a child. She had never imagined her as sexually active woman. Seeing her in the spandex leotard, it was very clear her daughter had grown up. Mariya took a deep breath. What was she to do? She could keep Kit for herself but this would mean totally alienating Tatyana. Otherwise she could simply share him, and potentially have a lot of fun with a like-minded woman. It was a risk, but on the spur of the moment she decided to join her daughter in the dungeon, "Do you really want to find out about BDSM?"

"More than anything."

"OK, but you need to be careful. Dominating a guy in real life is very different to a fantasy. It can be dangerous. So I'll take you through the basics. But if you feel uncomfortable at any point just say so and we'll stop."

"Thanks, mum."

Mariya went to closet and squeezed into her favourite black, latex catsuit.

As her mother dressed, Tatyana sat on the bed and asked, "Where do they get slaves?"

"I am told they come from two sources either they are willing natural submissives or they are kidnapped by the Mafia, normally to settle some debt or dispute. You can imagine the threat of turn an enemy's son or daughter into a sex slave can be a pretty useful negotiating tactic. In the old days they went to brothels down south, nowadays the prettiest are sold to people like me, your 'pervert mother' as you so delicately put it."

As Mariya pulled on some shiny ankle boots, she told her daughter about some of the other gorgeous boys she was offered and why she eventually chose Kit. Tatyana felt her mouth go dry with desire as she imagined buying a slave.

Eventually the women returned to the dungeon. Seeing them, Kit became worried. He was afraid that his Mistress would think that he had intentionally tried to seduce her daughter. If she even suspected him, he could expect a very severe beating indeed. Mariya went over to Kit and examined his bottom. He had been given a good beating, but she was relieved that Tatyana hadn't done too much damage.

The women stood in front of Kit, both playing with their riding crops. They were both nervous, if for very different reasons. But Mariya realised she was now rather looking forward to introducing her daughter into the pleasures of domination. They smiled at each other before Mariya unclipped the boy's cuffs and ordered him to kneel down.

Mariya then turned to her daughter and said, "The first lesson in BDSM is about clothes, or the lack of them. Your slave is your inferior and this must be made abundantly clear. You can keep him naked, or be more creative by making him wear a leather harness or even some skimpy female lingerie. Whatever you choose, he should feel thoroughly humiliated and only submit because you are his Mistress."

"You on the other hand, should dress so you are provocative but untouchable. As you can imagine there is something deeply erotic about squeezing into a short, tight PVC skirt or catsuit. With your figure you will look acutely desirable, but at the same time exude superiority. Your slave should lust after you, but know he is at your mercy. Happy so far?"

"Very."

Mariya began to stroke her slave's hair, "The second lesson is that a slave must show his total submission. A good owner does not need to physically terrorise a slave. After they have been 'broken in', they make their slaves serve them by strength of personality. So he will feel a need to submit to your will."

Mariya pointed to the shiny, black, PVC collar around Kit's neck, "That is his slave collar. It represents his total submission to me. He will now be taught to serve you."

Mariya tapped her riding crop against her calf, "Slave, kiss Mistress Tatyana's boots." Kit knelt before Tatyana and dutifully started to lick her boots.

Mariya turned to her daughter and said, "Isn't it a perfect sight, a pretty boy kneeling naked at your feet."

"Now for the third lesson, it's time to test your slave's total submission. Get him to do something that he would normally detest. The best way is either to publicly humiliate him or make him take a good thrashing. Be careful when whipping him, getting an attractive slave is difficult and expensive so you don't want to beat him to pulp. Kit here has beautifully smooth skin and I want to keep it that way. So whip him hard enough to cause him real pain, but not so hard that you break the skin or do any permanent damage to the boy. I for one don't find blood sexy."

Mariya took Kit and attached his wrist cuffs to an overhead chain. She then went to the side of the room and turned a winch until Kit was balancing on his toes, body perfectly taut. Mariya stroked his chest.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kit Submits to a New Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds