• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • On the Ferry

On the Ferry

They stood at the back of the boat next to each other smiling and laughing, Lyle was a footballer type with his local rovers jacket on, he played for them and was actually a real asset to the team, he was considered by all of his colleagues to be one of the main men and an essential goal scorer in any match.

He was slim but obviously highly athletic and toned, he wore a thin pair of grey joggers which clung to his firm thighs in the cold night air, his feet were casual and barely covered in his 'slack shoes' as he liked to call them, he wore them when relaxing out of his football gear with the spikes.

His rovers jacket was a dark blue with a deep red emblem around the shoulders in a smart way, just enough to make his club look semi-professional, but he had an air of presence and arrogance to him.

Toby on the other hand had a small frame and was slightly less stocky but still toned and slender, he had known Lyle since school and they had been inseparable since being paired in science and being transfixed at some of cool equipment around the lab for burning things.

They found they had a lot in common and ended up using each other in a buddy buddy sort of way where they looked out for each other and helped one another through the tricky life of a school kid. They had since both got older and moved onto different things, Lyle his football and Toby had been quite apt at chemistry and was studying explosive handling (making fireworks)

He wore a deep navy blue pair of similar joggers to Lyle and a maroon hoodie, his pants also quite clearly were for showing off in, he seemed to have dressed for maximum exposure, negating the need for underwear.

The night air was cold and their drinks were empty and they were both just chatting about nothing in particular when Toby started shivering and decided that it was getting too cold for him, and motioned Lyle to follow him, 'come on Ly, I'm really wiped out and think i just wanna crash'

Lyle agreed 'yeah okay, im pretty wankered to be fair!!'

Toby laughed and they both walked through the cabin door, they staggered through the halls until they eventually found their cabin and entered.

Lyle had insisted on paying for them to upgrade as he was sure to get some sweet ass pussy for the night, and Toby had agreed and said he wouldn't mind getting laid too they had both ended up striking out with a couple of pretty blonde girls who had caught Lyles eye but were both too innocent to be up for what he had on his mind.

Anyway the cabin door slammed behind Toby and lyle was already ripping his jacket off stood next to the bed tossing his clothing to the floor,

'Steady on lad, I'm not that easy you know!' Toby joked, but Lyle was staring straight at him now, thumbs inside his waistband,

'Awwww, but i really needed to ask a favour mate, he swayed gently, i thought you could maybe help me with this?' And with one swift movement, he bent over he rammed the boxer shorts to the floor and stood back up allowing his plump cock to relax out in front of him, he wasn't one to brag, but with that thick juicy medal hanging between his thighs, he didn't need to!

Toby had long ago noticed this trait, but had quietly accepted that he would never be able to admit to Lyles face his true feelings. Yet here he was willing him over looking down as if willing him onto his knees in front of him. Although this had been Toby's private fantasy ever since he had learned about the joys of jacking himself off with some complete stranger on the other end of a webcam mutually self releasing in that tense but enriching moment, he felt frozen as if not daring to move.

Within moments it had passed and he found himself walking towards Lyle dropping to his knees as he got around hand shaking distance, he had then stopped, looked into Lyles eyes to which one winked at him and then carried on forward, burying his head into the trimmed pubes of Lyles warm musky groin and slowly inhaled the manly musks that made his own engorging cock swell and twitch with excitement.

He took in the manly sweaty erotic aroma until he could no longer control the restricting feeling deep inside his own tight thin jogging pants.

He lunged for Lyles now horizontal and swelling cock-head licking just below the slit on its way into his mouth, he could feel the tip of Lyles big cock swelling and began to suckle on it reminiscing the feeling of a giant gobstopper, he continued licking and sucking and then got a little more brave ramming the nearly solid cock to the back of his throat feeling it pulsate on his tongue.

He looked up at Lyle whose eyes were closed and rolling and decided. He rammed the whole length down his throat and could physically remember the sensation that this was a perfect fit and he could feel every last inch rubbing the deepest parts of his throat, his nose was deeply buried in the thick matted carpet of his trimmed pubes and the aroma was too much he was in a moment of pure ecstasy when he felt two hands wrap around the back of his neck.

'Now that feels fucking awesome pal, you aint going nowhere' warned Lyle before pulling out slightly and the enough so that Toby could feel his helmet in his mouth, again that gobstopper feeling, and then on to the oral assault, as Lyle proceeded to face fuck him, he could feel it well lubricated but forcing its way repeatedly down to the back of his throat.

Although he was fighting the urge to gag, the feeling was quite therapeutic and made him feel strangely safe, held in Lyle's hands being his play thing for the night, he looked up and Lyle was staring straight into his eyes whilst ramming at least 9'' of thick hard cock down his wide mouth and past his gullet. He reached up and twinked Lyle's solid nipples to which he grinned and flung his head back, before picking up pace and making Toby even more horny.

But then all of a sudden he pulled the whole lot out and lifted Toby to his feet. 'You Betta be ready for this, cuz i don't know if i am' moaned Lyle, when he had raised Toby up to his level he planted a kiss on his neck at the same time as reaching for the blue thin joggers and feeling the restricted but clearly very hard member inside Toby's pants, he pulled them down and to his ultimate delight there were no boxers and so he dropped to his knees immediately and Took Toby's fat tool into his mouth.

They were both extremely horny now and between sucking each others dicks, had not realised that the cabin door had popped open slightly and remained on its latch. Toby was completely elated by the feeling of his thick cock down Lyle's throat and had closed his eyes and rested his hands on Lyles bobbing curly hair. Lyle on the other hand was extremely drunk and was concentrating extremely hard on the dick in his mouth also with his eyes closed and hand on his throbbing groin.

Meanwhile a little way down the galley there was Jenson, he was around 25 but since the lads a few rooms up were both 19, he was a much more mature specimen of a man. He had a polo tee on and his thick chest was hairy and very well set as you could see in his v neck. He wore a dark baseball cap and a thick worn pair of jeans

As he walked he became increasingly aware of the swelling feeling in the front of his jeans, he had just been for a drink but minutes before that there had been two young studs at the back of the ferry clearly wearing clothes for everything to be seen and they had gotten him rather horny and very tight inside his jeans.

He walked down the galley just a few doors from the boys open door, unbeknown to Jenson when Toby let out a very loud moan, not loud enough to be heard in a normal situation, but loud enough to pass through the crack in the held open door, Jenssen stopped outside the door ajar for a moment and looked up and down the galley, it was empty, again he heard the moan and a few sloppy slurps, not knowing quite where he acquired the courage he pushed the door where the noises were coming from and was treat to a visual spectacle.

The two young lads from earlier were in the room but were not how Jenson had imagined them in his mind already his mind had thought that the footballer type stud would be the active top sort of role and the thin fit guy looked like he was the submissive friend. But this wasn't the case, the young stud had his member buried in the footballer studs throat, who looked to be totally loving it.

Even though the cabin rooms were extremely tight and not very large, somehow the boys had not noticed, and Jenson pulled the door closed behind him, the boys did not notice until Jenson slammed the door when they both heard the slam and looked up from their moment of personal passion to its cause.

There stood Jenson, a tall thickly set dark haired man with giant shoulders and arms to match, he stared at the two boys who had let go of each other and seemed to have both submitted to the man towering in the doorway, Toby had slouched down to cover up and Lyle was still where he had been.

'You boys having fun?' Asked Jenson. 'Mind if you try something a little more seasoned?' He was now asking Lyle directly. Lyle looked up as Jenson peeled off his tee to reveal an extremely muscular toned form, covered in thick black hair. Lyle's mouth opened and as Toby watched on in awe, Jenson walked forwards pulling out his thick long meat rod, guiding it into Lyle's open mouth.

Lyle reeled slightly but was soon given a helping hand by Jenson's hands which locked into his curly hair as he rammed hard his pelvis into Lyles sloppy wet chin, covered in spit and precum from Toby. His eyes widened as he felt Jenson not slow down in pushing the full 8'' down his moistened throat! Toby was now jacking his cock furiously watching the personal porn show appearing in front of his eyes.

Jenson looked over to him and said, get your sexy little ass on this top bunk boy! Im gonna suck your dick!! He quickly obliged and clambered up onto the top bunk perching over the edge so as to give him full access to his youthful big cock. Jenson spun to face Toby and dragged Lyle, cock in mouth with him and then continued as if nothing had happened

He bent forward to take Toby into his mouth and slurped the young studs cock straight into his throat and preceded to make it as hard as possible by licking and tantalising the head. Toby flung his head back in appreciation. Lyle was nearly gagging on the huge cock being rammed down his throat and yet his cock was as hard as the others. He always thought of himself as straight but was now wondering why his dick was rock solid.

Jenson stopped blowing Toby and looked down at Lyle, who was continuing to gag on Jenson thick dick but with no hand on the back of his head forcing him! He was doing it on his own! After taking a minute to appreciate this sight, all the while tossing Tobys young meat to keep it hard, Jenson looked down and said

'You can take all of me pretty well, can you take my heat boy?' Lyle looked up from the enticing lollipop he was indulging on and with a slight submissive nod he realised he knew exactly what was meant, and he wanted it! All of it!

Jenson beckoned him onto his feet, and spun him round. Lyle leant over onto the bottom bunk and presented his ass to Jenson. With one large spit and saliva into Lyles crack Jenson rubbed it in hard into Lyles tight virgin asshole, he slowly pushed and popped in his little finger. Lyle began to buck as if deciding against this and that it wasnt such a good idea, but Jenson sensed this and quickly replaced his little finger with his middle one, he held on as lyle bucked and then all of a sudden stopped, he had found that sweet spot.

He used his other hand to maintain Lyles boner and slowly fingered his ass. Lyle began audibly enjoying himself and so Jenson removed his finger and in one swift movement his knuckle was replaced with his cockhead. He slowly pushed but could feel how tight Lyle was, he pushed a little further and a little more, it was 5 whole minutes of slowly pushing whilst keeping lyles dick well polished before little more than his piss slit was inside. But to his great surprise Lyle had reached around grabbed both of Jenson's ass cheeks and rammed himself into reverse, penetrating himself hard with Jenson's thick cock.

The searing pain was almost too much to bear but he just had this incredible urge to please this man, without understanding why he just wanted this man inside him and boy did he feel big, Jenson grabbed Lyle by the hips and forced every last inch inside him, Lyle seemed to be enjoying it now, so Jenson pulled around 7'' out then ploughed it back in.

Lyle squeaked a little then Jenson repeated. He looked forward and saw Toby's nice cock rock solid, he looked up into Toby's eyes and saw lust.

'You want a bit of this too lad!?' Inquired Jenson, to which Toby blushed and nodded. 'Tell you what' he said 'get ur ass down here and present yourself to your mate' Toby soon jumped down and Jenson pulled Lyle back so he could sit on the opposite bunk.

Lyle's dick was rock solid and he looked on as Toby bent over in front of him spat in his hand and rubbed it into his ass and then spat again and lubed up Lyles cock real good, Lyle took the lead but Jenson clung behind him with his dick deep inside they moved as one, positioning Toby's ass at the end of Lyle's cock. Lyle slowly leant forward but before he knew it Jenson began powering up the engines behind him and before he realised it he had ploughed his full length deep inside of Toby, who scrunched at the bedding but did not complain.

The utter feeling of elation was incredible, Lyle could feel the cock inside him but it was like an engine which was giving him extra thrust. He plowed away at Toby but the feelings were too high and he was in ecstasy before he knew it. Deep inside his ass he felt Jenson's cock begin to throb violently and felt the staggered thrusts of a man in the beginning throws of cumming pummelling his asshole.

It was too much and he began spewing his seed deep inside his best friends ass. Whether it was just such a great intense orgasm or Lyle was drained, he slumped on top of Toby and pushed every possible inch into him, Toby shuddered underneath him but Lyle was out for the count.

Jenson saw this from behind, and since he had well and truly climaxed he pumped the last of his load into Lyle, pulled out his dick and left the room, getting dressed on his way out he said 'cheers lads' and left.

Toby heard the door slam and relaxed knowing that he was pinned into this ecstatic moment. A while later Lyle stirred and wrapped his arms into Toby's stomach. He felt a warm wet patch where he had cummed and remembered the intense session that had just occurred, he sighed as he felt the warm man juice deep inside him, he thrusted himself into Toby with his semi still held tightly in place by Toby's iron like grip of his arse hole.

He nuzzled into Toby's neck and dozed off. He could hear Toby's breathing change and he knew that he had fell asleep and closed his own eyes before reeling from the amazing fuck of his life he had just received.

To be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • On the Ferry

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 206 milliseconds