• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Stranger in His Bed

Stranger in His Bed

"Ugh, I hate that place" I grumble as I walk into my lonely, little apartment. I toss my keys on the coffee table and sit on the couch. I point at my reflection on the blank tv screen. "You need to quit that place and get a real job. You are worth way more money. Maybe then you could think about getting a real place and possibly a real woman might consider fucking you. Give ol' Righty there a break."

I sigh heavily as I make my way down the hall towards my room. Before I get there I turn into the bathroom to take a leak. I look down at my cock and think out loud "I shouldn't need a big house. Look at this thing. I have a really nice dick. Any girl would be all over this...if they knew about it. I'm just going to start talking about it." Shaking my head "yeah, whatever".

I shake it off and flush. Leaving the toilet seat up. As I near my room I hear some movement. My mind gets on guard as I slowly creep into my room. I flick on the lights and jump into the room without making a sound.

"Jim? Is that you? Are you finally going to fuck me? I've been here for like two hours already." I think to myself 'Who the fuck is Jim?' as I look at the girl sprawled out and tied to the four corners of my bed.

She is wearing nothing but a blindfold. Her shaved cunt shows signs of excitement but none of any recent use. Her wetness still glistening, but no signs of the swelling from a good screw. Perhaps the thrill of being tied up in a strange place got her going. Her breasts are plentiful and hang slightly to either side making a nice little valley between them. My eyes take all this in, and my brain takes no notice as to how unsettling this should be. My penis however is suffering through its own problems. The biggest of which is how to get out of these pants.

My hands decide to help and my pants hit the floor. "Oh Jim, it is you" I say nothing as I continue to strip. My eyes only diverting from her as my shirt goes over my head. I walk over to my bed and look at the raven haired stranger. Her ass starts to writhe against the sheets and I see new drops of moisture start to appear at the base of her slit. 'Yes, you want to taste that' a voice in my head calmly assures me.

She giggles as I quickly hop over the baseboard between her legs. My tongue hits her asshole just before the glistening drop of her pleasure does. She clenches up and squeels "No Jim! Not there!" I poke my tongue at her tight, little back door as if to say 'I'm not Jim, so you clearly aren't talking to me' but she clearly doesn't like this, so I stop and let my tongue trace the drop of her lust back to its origins.

I slowly spread her lips as I taste up and down the length of her pussy. Flicking lightly at her hood trying to wake up her clit. I move back down and slide my tongue as far in her as I can and snake it around while my nose rubs hard on her clit. I pull out and use my lips to bite her engorged clitoris. I suck it in hard and lash at it with my tongue. She screams and I release my hold on her.

I continue licking up her stomach, slowly circling all the way around her belly button. Cautiously climbing up the bed towards her head. I lick right between her breasts ignoring them for now. As I reach her neck my throbbing hard-on catches on her pussy. She feels it and tries to grind her hips into mine. I stay still in a push-up position as I watch her squirming to get me inside her.

I smile and start to push it in. She lets out a little yelp. A mix of pain, surprise, and confusion. With a slight quiver in her voice she asks "Jim, what is that you are putting in me?" I say nothing and push my cock in a little bit further. "Jim stop please that's too big." I hold it there a bit longer and slide in a little more. She just bites her lip and cringes a bit. I continue my slow descent into her a little bit at a time. Her whimpers turn into moans by the time I get all the way in.

Once I am buried deep inside her I hold it there and start pumping slowly. As the weight of my body comes down on her she knows i am not this Jim fellow fucking her with a foreign object. She asks "who are you?" In a scared voice. I stop my thrusting and try to decide what to do, but before I can think of what to say she cries out "No, please don't stop!" I thrust in her deep and hard and her scream is a mix of anguish and ecstasy. I decide to continue with my silence, and keep pounding away at her.

As her third or fourth orgasm starts to choke at my manhood, I feel my own finale start to grow. I reach up and pinch her nipples hard and pull at them as my balls start to quake and my toes curl. We both cry out at the same time as I explode deep inside her. I see her muscles tighten up as she grasps for reality while falling into yet another orgasm. I climb out of her and off the bed. I quickly get redressed and stare at this girl, tied up and still recovering from that release.

'Now what' I think to myself. I stand at the foot of my bed and stare at her pussy, now looking all swollen, sloppy, and frankly, abused. I smile.

I find her clothes on the chair in the corner of the room and place them on her stomach. I take in one last mental picture before saying "get out of my house."

I loosen one of her arm restraints just enough to give me time to get out the house. And take off. I grab my keys from the hook next to the door and go for a stroll.

I come back in about an hour to find my house empty. All the memory of what happened is left in the empty ropes and the massive wet spot in the middle of the bed. "Hrmmm... I'll change those tomorrow".

I go back out to the living room and sit on the couch. I pull the keys out of my pocket and throw them on the table. I stare at them laying there on an otherwise empty coffee table. I turn to look at the empty hook where I keep my spare keys. I smile at my reflection as it says "maybe we can stay here a little longer".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Stranger in His Bed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds