• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Detour

Detour

I sighed with irritation as I waited for the subway. It was late, which didn't surprise me. Public transport was always unreliable and as such, I tried avoiding it as much as possible. But today, I had no choice. My car broke down on the highway the previous week and it would cost a fortune to repair. And so, I was determined to take as many shifts at the Hodge Bar as possible.

Standing on the platform waiting among a myriad of others, our shared ride had arrived. I scurried in quickly to get myself a seat halfway down. I fixed my short skirt and tossed my long blonde hair aside to do a quick blouse check. My white blouse was a button or two extra undone. It wasn't exactly classy, but showing a little cleavage of ample C's guaranteed good tips.

It seemed like as soon as I settled, we stopped again. The doors opened and a ridiculous score of people gathered on board. All the seats were soon taken and the walkway became claustrophobically crowded. Nevertheless, when I saw an old man struggling through, I eagerly gave up my seat. Better he sit down and I stand than to have him leering over me.

The fellow nodded and smiled with gratitude. I smiled back before the car started moving again. I bumped into at least two other people next to me. I shouldered my purse and gripped the support pole tightly.

The occasional jolts continued I felt a few people bump into me each time, but one in particular brushed my ass. "Just an accident" I reassured myself, but it happened again. A large hand once again grazed firmly against my left cheek. I repositioned myself hoping that would avoid any other encounters. I did a quick scan of everyone around me. They were mostly, if not all men. All rather older. Who they were or where they were going was anyone's guess. But I seemed to be the only young woman nearby.

Again, the large hand of a fellow passenger found my ass. And this time, it was unmistakably deliberate. I felt it was a palm instead of the back of his hand. His fingers curled and even squeezed my cheek a bit. I looked up to see a man not much taller than me, but much older. He had a prominent belly and most of his hair was gone. His polo shirt and jeans barely masked his hairy corpulence.

Before I could confront him, I felt another hand brush my thigh. I gasped. Turning, I saw the man I had given my seat to was staring at the hem of my skirt with his hand dangerously close to venturing underneath.

I couldn't believe this. If I complained now, who would believe that TWO passengers were doing the same thing to me? It was so crowded, I doubt anyone could see anything. Plus, there was my outfit...

Tightening my grip around the pole, I tried to figure out how to deal with this. The fat man behind me again grabbed my ass firmly. This time, he didn't withdraw the offending hand. It rested there, soon moving from cheek to cheek. I wriggled to evade it, but this hand was insistent. Not long, a stray chubby finger probed my crack.

Meanwhile, the geezer in my seat started caressing my legs. Apparently encouraged by my lack of vocal objection, he continued confidently toward my inner thighs. His rough wrinkled fingers pressed into my soft skin.

Suddenly, I felt something creep up my side. The fat groper's other hand had travelled up toward my left breast. With no bra, I could feel every little movement as his cold hand encompassed my breast entirely. My nipple immediately hardened. He pinched it gently curiously and fondled it with eager fingers. Even his thumb flicked across my hard nub a few times.

I felt my breath quicken. This had to stop, but how? Anxiety overcame me and left me temporarily paralyzed.

Both men continued their advances. The fat guy now had both of his hands on my breasts and continued the delicious torment of my nipples. Flicking, pinching, lightly teasing... But the geezer worried me more now. I felt an undeniable growing wetness in my panties and he brushed his hands up my inner thighs. Further and further... Until at last, one lone index finger traced my wet slit through my panties.

I watched his face and he was clearly and happily surprised. Not only was I totally wet, but perfectly shaved. Now more encouraged than ever, he took that finger and ran it up and down, using my slickness to keep a rhythm going. I moaned softly and it didn't go unnoticed.

With one quick movement, the fat guy pulled my shirt down, exposing my breasts completely. Not wasting a moment, he returned to playing with my nipples- a bit more roughly now. He rolled each nub between his thumb and index finger over and over. It was so arousing, my hips jerked forward involuntarily a couple times. And I hadn't even noticed I was sticking my chest out into his grip.

Geezer continued his probe and finally swept my panties aside to feel my wetness directly. I could feel his fingers gently explore my folds. I was drenched at this point. He tapped my inner thigh to indicate he wanted my legs spread further apart. Without even hesitating, I complied. He smiled as I moaned again. Having found my clit, Geezer lingered on my pleasure bump, circling around it steadily.

Breathless now, I leaned back against Fatty's belly, resting my head on his shoulder. I could feel his own breathing on my neck, sending a wave of goosebumps all over my body.

"Ohhh...," I groaned. Thrusting my hips forward. Geezer pulled down my panties, allowing full access. Slowly his middle finger wiggled its way up into my pussy. It curled forward and I shivered with pleasure.

Geezer began moving it in and out at a steady pace. He paused only to slip a second finger in and picked up the pace even more. I moaned with each thrust.

"No," I said too quietly for anyone to hear. My feeble attempt at resistance would go unnoticed. But I didn't. I looked up from watching my assailants fondling (and fingering) to see a handful of men around us watching wide-eyed.

My cheeks burned. How long had they been watching? I didn't have long to ponder, as I felt my excitement growing more and more. Fatty removed his fingers from my right breast and began sucking it eagerly. His slug of a tongue flicked my sensitive nipple to peak pleasure. Suddenly, I didn't care about being the spectacle of this subway. I just wanted to cum. And I was getting close.

"Mmmm," I moaned again, no longer stifling the volume. My hips bucked on Geezer's fingers. And Fatty switched to sucking on my other nipple.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh... Ohhh..."

And then I was pushed over the edge. I rode the wave of the most intense orgasm I had ever had. My moans were so loud, I was certain everyone could hear. The tingling through my entire body, from my nipples to my clit, shook me until I almost fell over.

When it began to fade, I heard men muttering in approval. A few adjusted their pants to accommodate the bulging hard-ons I had inspired.

I felt the subway car stop. I had no idea how many times it had stopped and started during this trip. I was certain I missed my destination. But somehow as the car began to empty, I made my way to a seat, panting. Several of the spectators set large amounts of cash on my lap.

My car would be fixed much sooner. But maybe the subway wasn't so bad after all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Detour

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds