• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Journey of 10 Years Pt. 01

A Journey of 10 Years Pt. 01

It's May 2026, "A journey of 10 long years," I thought to myself while ramming Anisa. I stopped fucking her and threw her in the SLUT'S ROOM (as I call it) and locked the door. I started thinking about all the events that took please before these 10 years, events that changed me into who I am. Events that filled my mind with rage, revenge against my own relatives for the pain that they caused to me 10 years ago. Revenge that I channeled and turned myself so rich and so powerful that the same relatives now worship me.

That was it. My name is Alan and I am going to narrate you my journey of 10 years. A journey that I started after the death of my parents.

10 years ago I was a normal guy with a normal family, my mother, and my father Like all middle-class families my family was also facing some financial issues and it was a quite tough time. My father had 1 brother and 1 sister while my mother had 2 sisters. My paternal uncle had a wife Samantha (age 38) and 2 daughters Charissa (age 20) and Kia (age 18). My paternal aunt's name was Layla and she had 1 daughter Paula.

My mother had 2 sisters as I mentioned earlier Anisa (age 30) and Tracy (age 28). All these names had troubled my family in our crisis and play a huge role in my journey of 10 years.

12 YEARS AGO

My father was a successful businessman and all was going very good until 1 day when my uncle quit his job and started involving in my father's business. The tables turned the day my father started involving my uncle in his business. My uncles caused nothing but trouble and slowly my dad started sensing that trouble. He started to realise that 40% of his goods are being misplaced or stolen cause of which my dad suffered a huge loss.

A loss which was nonrecoverable. He took loans, asked helped from my relatives but nothing helped. My relatives, in fact, hunted my mother more and more. I still remember my mom talking with Tracy and weeping profusely. Tracy poked my mom with harsh words every time she called her. Anisa was nevertheless. I was quite young at that time and was completely helpless. I use to see my mom crying for hours cause of her own sisters.

Slowly I started hating them. The hatred grew so much that I wanted to teach them a lesson. For 1 year my family went through the trouble and we were sinking more and more. There was no way out except one, my father had to sell all his property and repay the debts. It was a huge step. We were on the verge of becoming homeless. One day when dad was doing all the deal I saw Samantha, Anisa, Tracy and Layla talking and laughing on something in my bedroom.

I got suspicious and started listening to them closely. "So everything is working as planned. This family is about to get homeless and all their property will be in our control after they sell it to my brother" Samantha said to Anisa and Tracy. I got furious.

For 12 months we were suffering so badly and now I realised that this was part of a plan by my own relatives. I was completely blank. After few months, my father died of a heart attack. I was completely devastated. We were living in a small apartment on rent. My mom could not bear the loss and she also passed away. Within a span of 5 days, I was turned into an orphan.

I was living alone now and no one came forward to support me. I was on my own. I started making a plan. "The women who caused trouble to my family will be the women who will serve me till their last breathe," I said to myself. Not only I wanted to make them suffer for their deeds but I was going to make their daughters also suffer. I completed my graduation and started a company.

Slowly and steadily I started earning more than expected. Money started flowing in. I purchased a big penthouse out of the city limits. I decorated the rooms as I wanted according to my plans. One of the room had 7 beds and all the beds had 2 handcuffs at the top and 2 handcuffs at the bottom. I imported a heavy metal door for the room with the special type of lock from outside. I built it so that it was not possible to lock the room from inside.

My penthouse had 2 rooms on the first floor a huge hall and 2 rooms on ground floor. I covered my entire area and rooms with CCTV Cameras. I imported Sex Machined from Japan and various other sex toys including strap-on, 10" Dildos, Vibrators, Nipple Clamps etc I was going to make them suffer badly.

START OF JOURNEY

As I mentioned, I was filled with rage and revenge. I wanted these 4 women to serve me and started planning for the same. My first target was Tracy. This bitch being the real sister of my mom hunted her. Now it was time for payback. All my relative were completely unaware of me.

I posted a letter to Tracy stating that A NEWLY OPENED COMPANY IS HAVING A VACANCY FOR PERSONAL SECRETARY. SALARY OFFERED: 1 LAC PER MONTH. I knew they were greedy and would definitely pay a visit. As planned, she arrived at my mansion. There was no one in the house except me. I was sitting in my room watching her walk through my main door. She came inside and sat on my couch.

I called her cell. "Hello," she answered. "Hello, Good Morning. I am your boss and this is going to be a long interview are you prepared?" I questioned.

"Of course sir," she answered back.

"Okay so lets start. Did you go through the Job Description mentioned in the letter?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir, you are searching for a Personal Secretary and you are expecting her to be young and be at your service whenever you demand" she replied.

I never mentioned my expectation. I started to sense the slut side of Tracy and the level she would fall for money.

"Sir? Are you there?" Tracy inquired.

"Yes, I am pleased with your words. So tell me about your family" I asked.

"Sir I have a sister Anisa and she is my only family" she replied.

I was not shocked by her statement. Indeed, she never counted us as her family.

"Okay good. So tell me your future plans. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" I asked.

"Serving you a cup of coffee" she replied spontaneously and laughed. "True that you will not only serve me coffee but also many other things," I thought to myself.

"I am impressed I must say by your answer. Do one thing do you see the stairs?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"Climb them and come upstairs in the room to the left I will meet you there," I said.

She started walking and I took my position with a handkerchief sprayed with Chloroform. As soon as she opened the door I grabbed her from behind and placed the handkerchief on her face. She started struggling and slowly knocked out.

When she came to her sensed she was tied to one of the beds. Both her hands and her legs were handcuffed and her mouth was closed with a tape. She was screaming through the tape but to no use. The room was dark as there were no windows. I lowered the temperature of the Air Conditioner and she was now shivering because of cold.

Slowly I came in front of her with a flashlight. She saw my face and her eyes were bulging out of shock. She was terrified to see me.

I looked at her and said, "Bitch you have caused much trouble to my family now it is my turn."

She started weeping. I removed the tape from her and she started screaming for help. "No use," I said, "All these walls are sound proof no matter how loud you scream no one will ever hear you now" I exclaimed.

"Please don't do this I am your aunt. Please leave me." She begged.

"I have no aunts, no uncles, and no siblings. You are nothing but a pathetic bitch who deserves to be punished for her deeds," I shouted.

"What deeds?" she asked.

"Do I need to say that I don't know what you did to my family along with Layla, Anisa, and Samantha?" I said. "You knew?" she asked surprised.

"Yes, and now you will suffer for your deeds".

"Please leave me. Anisa would be looking for me. You will pay for all this. Soon police will be coming looking after me" she threatened me.

"I have taken care of that. As soon as you left your note I left a suicide note in your room saying that YOU ARE GUILTY FOR HURTING MY FAMILY AND CAPTURING MY PROPERTY, AND COMMITTING SUICIDE BY JUMPING FROM A CLIFF. DO NOT TRY SEARCHING MY REMAINS. Not only this I also booked a train ticket by your name to the mountains so that police stop searching for you," I said.

She was completely devastated by listening to my words. Her existence has vanished from the earth and she started realising this. I pointed a knife at her. She started shivering by seeing the knife in my hand.

"Are you going to kill me?" she asked shivering.

"No, I am going to humiliate you," I said and started tearing her clothes by my knife. I tore her top and her skirt. Now she was in her panty and bra tied to my bed. She was weeping profusely and begging to let her go. But it was not going to help.

I placed the knife on her neck and said, "If you don't cooperate I will slit your throat and leave you in this room to suffer. It's your choice whether you want to suffer with pain or with pleasure". She was terrified.

"Please don't kill me. I will do whatever you tell me to," she said.

"Good bitch," I said, "From today onwards you will address me as master and wear this collar" I hooked a collar to her neck. The collar had SLUT written on it at the centre. She felt humiliated but she did not know there more was to come. I cut open her panties and inserted a 6'' Vibrator Dildo inside her pussy and left the room with the vibrator on at full power. I could hear her screams before closing the door. She was completely helpless since she was tied to the bed.

I checked the time it was 8:30 at night. I came to my room and started planning her humiliation. I opened my wardrobe and removed a Leash, Ball Gag, Whip, Wrist and Ankle Restraints, 5'' Butt plug and Blind Fold. I went to her room with all these equipment. She had passed out due to orgasms.

I switched off the vibrator and noticed that there was a big wet patch on the bed. I woke her up, tied a leash to her collar and removed her handcuffs. As soon as I removed her handcuffs she started running towards the door. But due to weakness she could not make it. I held her and slapped her face tightly. She fell on the ground and started weeping again and begging to free her. I slapped her again with full force and attached Ankle Restraints so that she does not attempt to escape.

"If you again try to escape I will publish this clip on Internet," I said and showed her the clip. It was her clip of masturbating with a 9'' dildo and moaning. She started crying and sat down on bed. I stood up and attached Wrist Restraints and made her turn and smacked her ass tightly. I made her on her fours and I stood behind her and starting whipping her ass continuously.

She was screaming after every whip. Her ass turned bright red and was swollen.

I went near her and asked, "Are you thirsty?"

"Yes," she said in a low tone.

I removed my pants and my dick. Her eyes rolled after seeing my 9'' dick. I placed it near her mouth. "If you bite me I will tear your pussy apart," I warned her and thrust my dick in her mouth.

"Lick" I demanded.

She started swirling my dick. She licked it up and down. I held her head and thrust my dick in her mouth completely and choked her. She was coughing, I did not care. I kept on gagging her. I removed my dick out and ordered to open her mouth and started stroking my dick.

I came in her mouth. She was about to spit but I grabbed her cheeks and said, "Swallow it all,"

She swallowed my cum quietly. Tears were rolling off her eyes.

"I need to pee" she whispered to me.

"From now on you will call me Master and ask for permission for everything. Understood?" I demanded.

"Yes, Master," she said. "Master can I pee please," She asked.

I grabbed her and took her to the bathroom, removed her Wrist Restraints and told her to do her job. Meanwhile I locked the bedroom and quickly grabbed Enema Supplies and entered her bathroom. She was having a bath. I told her to bend and gave her an enema and cleaned her ass thoroughly.

"From now onwards you will have this enema twice a day," I ordered.

"Yes, Master," she quickly responded.

"Learn this drill. You are going to be the instructor for other slaves also," I said.

"Others Master?" she enquired.

"Yes, you will be having visitors soon. And the next one will be your own sister ANISA," I said.

She was shocked. I ignored her reaction and quickly inserted the 5'' Butt Plug in her ass.

"You will never remove this with our my permission. The only time you will remove this will be when you go to the toilet. And after toilet you will always have an enema and then insert this plug," I said with a fierce voice.

"Okay master," she said.

I ordered her to walk on her fours like a Bitch and pulled her with a leash to my room. I kept my dinner plate on her back and had dinner. She was feeling humiliated. Then I kept some leftover in my plate and kept my plate on the ground and ordered her to eat. She looked at me with wet eyes and ate silently. I took her in her room handcuffed her to the bed and again inserted vibrator in her pussy and turned it on. She started moaning. I attached a Ball-Gag in her mouth and placed nipple clamps.

"Have a good night sleep slut!" I said and left her room.

After 1 hour I switched off the vibrator with its remote and started planning Tracy's 2nd day. Also, I was planning Anisa's Capture but first, I wanted to turn Tracy into a proper SLUT and exploit her completely.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Journey of 10 Years Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds