• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Balcony

The Balcony

It's been a long drive but I'm so glad I was finally able to get you up here. We unpack our things, kick off our shoes, and finally relax with a drink. You can't stop looking at the beautiful view of the mountains outside and suggest we venture out onto the balcony. This is such a different place than back home where it's in the 90's. Up here no A/C is needed as it's only in the upper 60's. We sip our drinks chat and playfully flirt. I can't help but stare at the way that short dress shows off your shape, legs and ass. Damn I want you so bad but I'll force myself to wait. I'm still going to tease you some. I set my drink on the table and ease up behind you as you lean on the rail. I slowly kiss the back of your neck as my fingertips caress your shoulders, down your back all the way to your ass. I run them back up to your hips and hold firm as I pull you towards me. Suddenly the phone rings...ugh!

As I go in to answer the phone inspiration strikes you. The cool fresh mountain air, the view, a little bit of alcohol and my attentiveness has stirred you so much. You glance over your shoulder casually and can hear I'm still on the phone but not for long. You reach down and casually let your panties drop and kick them off to the corner out of sight. I come back out and lightly touch your shoulders, neck, and upper back with my hands. With that soft sigh you let out I can tell you're relaxed and this feels very good to you. I enjoy making you feel good. I decide to chance it as I press myself up against you and run my hands down to your hips again...oh my...somebody lost their panties! I can take a hint! I grip your hips tight as I press up harder against you. By now you can tell you're not the only one feeling frisky as you feel the growing bulge in my pants rubbing against your shapely, sexy ass.

My hands explore your hair, tummy, all the way to your breasts and then up your dress. You reach around behind you desperately searching for the ever growing bulge that grinds against you. You fish it out my stiffness and instinctively I pull your dress up just enough so I can ease my cock inside. Although there is light out there's not many folks around to make us feel self-conscious about our exotic activities. I thrust in and out slow, but deep inside your welcoming moistness. You grip the handrail hard and bite your lower lip to keep from crying out. At last you can't take this torment any longer and turn to face me. Our lips lick together and our tongues swirl in an erotic dance as we submit to our unstoppable urges. ...time to try out that big bed in there!

Our clothes drop to the floor as we make our way to the bed. I start to climb on but you stop me at the edge. You lie on your back with your head over the edge of the bed, upside down as you coax me to you with your eager, open mouth. My engorged stiff cock dances with anticipation as you take me between those soft lips of yours. Guttural moans from me tell you that I won't be able to take much of this. So you alternate sucking and licking all the while stroking my balls with your fingernails. You skills are too much and although I am afraid I might gag you I thrust involuntarily. Luckily for me you're able to take me in just fine and grab my ass hard to encourage me. At last I have sweet release as I fill your welcoming mouth with my seed and gasping moans. You giggle in utter satisfaction as you suck and lick my cock clean. I lean down to kiss you and tell you I'll be right back with some water.

The cool breeze that's blowing through the windows does nothing to diminish your sexual fire. You reach down and dip your fingers deep inside yourself and bring them to your clit and begin working it in slow circles. It feels so good to you that you simply can't stop even as I hurry back into the room. I don't interrupt yet. I'm enjoying the show way too much. I lie beside you and stroke your inner thighs and take your stiff nipples into my mouth as you stroke your clit. You don't bring yourself off right away but work yourself up to it and slow down just before you climax. Not only to tease yourself but you know this will drive me over the edge as well and will get me excited again quickly...and it's working! Just as your rubbing yourself harder I position myself between your legs and pull you towards me. With your feet on my shoulders and your fingers on your swollen clit I insert myself inside you.

Slow and deep because I want to hold out until you are taken care of. Your gasps become quicker and your finger motion down there quickens and becomes more urgent with every stroke of my cock. At last you reach the point of sweet release as you howl with delight and tighten down again and again on my pounding dick. As your hands drop to the side and your eyes roll I know I've taken care of your needs...for now. I thrust like an animal into you and fill you with my hot spunk. At last I collapse on the bed beside you. You roll over and lay on my shoulder with my hand on your back as the crisp mountain air cools our hot, relaxed, naked bodies.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Balcony

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds