• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Next 5 Minutes

Next 5 Minutes

I want to lower my arms and grasp her pelvic bone handles to drive her up and down the length of my engorged shaft. Instead I obey, and merely lock my hands together by grasping one thumb and wrapping my fingers around my fist like a claw. My mind flutters with so many sensual feelings bombarding it at once. Her nipples barely peeking over the top, her moist tunnel contracting around my cock as she moves a slow rhythmic up and down stroke. The foreign hotel room decor, with her own vibrant scent beginning to mix with the sweat of our excursions. The feeling of the butt plug flexing as thrust my hips upward in time with her movements, and the knowledge that outside our room at least two men are getting ready to shoot their own loads as I allow my Mistress Red to dominate me.

Her eyes half close and those beautiful reddish pink lips are slightly parted as her breath comes in rhythmic bursts timing with each forward thrust of her hips. My own hips thrusting upward in time with hers, my will power fades as she loses her dominant control to her own needs. Unclasping my hands I reach up to pull very slowly on the ribbon ends that hold the top of her bustier together so that the fast movement doesn't snap her mind back to her domination mode. As the bow parts her bustier slowly spreads open until only the bottom part of the bustier has any ribbon holding it together at all.

The deep cleavage of her breast spreads apart as her breast is no longer restricted by the bustier's uplifting function. Her beautifully abundant breast hang over me as her breathing continues to deepen. As her eyes start to glaze over she lets herself fall forward supporting herself over me with her arms as the first orgasm rips through her. Thoughts of the men in the parking lot watching and cars driving past are the only thing that has kept me from coming, even though that thought in itself is exciting me also, but in a different way.

We have talked many times and even acted a couple times on threesomes, or meeting with another couple. I even had her leaning over a 12th floor balcony as I took her from behind, but we never noticed anyone watching. I am at odds on if I should tell my Red about them or not yet. Instead I reach up and catching her straps with my thumbs I push them over her shoulders and allow the bustier to free itself. As the material hinders her movement she thrusts one arm out and then practically throws the garment away from her.

Now nude all the way down to her garter belt and stockings I notice that sometime unnoticed by me she had shed her thong. The men in the parking lot must have an amazing view. The thought of them being able to see her moisture smearing over my cock brings myself that much closer to orgasm. Grabbing her hips as her energy starts to flag I physically drive her on further. Soon she collapses the rest of the way onto me. Her arms no longer supporting her as her body once again spasms in orgasm and a guttural moan escapes her lips.

Letting her roll over onto her back I slide out from under her as she sprawls out angled across the bed. Scooting off the end of the bed I look out the door at the men who are no longer even trying to hide the fact that they are watching, and say, "The wind is picking up outside." Looking down at her as she lays still, eyes closed, and with her hands laying out in a position of surrender. With a one sided grin I just shake my head and say, "Oh no you don't." Bending I grab her legs just above the knees and pull her to the end of the bed so that her legs dangle over the edge.

Slowly sinking to my knees, I kiss her inner left leg on the down so I see where the guys are. They have moved to closer to our door. Both have their cocks out and maintaining a nice slow stroke. They are in their late thirties and are wearing work shirts with a logo I don't recognize so they must be at the hotel on business. They seem to be enjoying to view and aren't interested in over stepping boundaries so ignoring them I continue on down to her lovely patch of hair with my loving kisses.

Letting her legs droop over my shoulders frees my hands up so they can slide up to her her womanhood. Unable to contain my excitement my fingers spread her outer angel wings as my tongue indulges itself in the intoxicating aroma and taste of the orgasmic beads of moisture that captured between them. As my tongue travels up that prominent nub, tries to hide within the folds. As my fingers continue to spread the wings, my thumbs reach forward and pulling the hood back the clitoris stands out. Already firm and pointed allowing my tongue to swirl around it once and as they swing around for the second time my lips surround it. A small amount of sucking on it as my teeth barely touch her captured trigger, her hips start to buck and a gasp can be heard.

Continuing to lick, suck, I push one finger within her inner lips and sliding it to the bottom of her slit I start to rub the bottom edge. Moisture has collected there and my finger moves freely within. Not only does it excite her even more causing more groans and thrashing, but it also creates such a wonderful sound. A splashing, sloshing sound, like the waves rolling onto the beach that she loves so much. A new flavor can be tasted as I continue to lick. A gush of moisture floods out of her as a powerful spasming orgasm rushes through her. My chin is soaked by her squirting orgasm.

The spray covers my neck and chest as I stand lifting her legs up straight with me. I hear a gasp from outside the room, but never look to see where it came from instead I watch her eyes as the last of her spray trickles to nothing. My cock is pressing against a very wet and gaping slit which as her eyes try to focus upon me I press forward with one long, slow, deep drive. Her mouth opens and her eyes narrow as I bury myself within. With a deep raspy intake of breath, her chest inflates enhancing the already beautiful triple d beauties.

Grabbing her by the ankles I spread her legs wide as I start a slow in and out movement. Her breath comes in gasps as I pick up speed to a nice trot. The fragrant scent of sex fills the air, as the slosh of a very wet Red accents the pounding my cock. My own breath is coming in rapped succession as I piston drive within her. My cock is pulsing with excitement as I get closer to my own orgasm that I have been trying to hold off on so she would get as much as I could give her.

So close to the edge of my own orgasm, I try to focus on my first priority of trying to keep her falling over her own sexual precipice. As that moment of no turning back for me takes over, I let the ecstasy of the feelings take over. I can feel pump after pump fill my lady who's head arcs back as she drives me to the hilt within her. My balls slapped up tight to her ass as I gasp out searching for more. It is only then that I notice we are not alone in the room.

The two guys that were watching from a distance are now standing inside the room. The open door is closed and their cocks are rock hard as they lean against the wall stroking. The one closest to the bed smiles at me and says, "Hi."

Red shrieks and tries to cover what she can with one of the pillows, as she says, "Who, What, Frank, who are these guys?"

The smile grows even bigger as he says, "I'm Bob, and that is Hank." nodding over to the man standing by the door. "We figured you wouldn't mind since you invited us in since you left the door open."

My eyes go wide as they dart furtively over to my Red who is struggling to cover herself with a pillow way too small to cover her 5'7" height. It doesn't help that I have her legs spread wide with a shrinking cock slowly slipping out of her. I start to say, "I don't think".

That is as far as I got when realization struck Red that I knew the door was open and that they were watching. "You knew they were there all along."

As my mouth opens, Bob chimes in with, "Sure did Mam, he kept looking over to see if we were interested in helping to pleasure you." Having to let go of his cock, he reaches over and taking Red's hand he shakes it as he says, "And what is your name?" With his other hand he takes the pillow away and sets it back up by the headboard. Red tries to cover herself, but her hand is still captured within his. He smiles broadly at her and says, "Such a beautiful lady, it is an honor that you invited us to enjoy your ummm favors, Mrs." Bob pauses expectantly waiting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Next 5 Minutes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 338 milliseconds