• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lost and Found Ch. 02 Pt. 02

Lost and Found Ch. 02 Pt. 02

12

Kelli got up, put on a robe and wandered downstairs. She found her mother sitting at the kitchen table reading a newspaper. She helped herself to a cup of coffee and sat down opposite of Leila.

"Good morning, darling, how did you sleep?" Her mother smiled. Taking a sip of the hot coffee, Kelli was pensive. Not sure how she felt about her summons, she decided that now was the time to ask some questions of her own.

"I slept fairly well. Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Of course you can!"

"I enjoyed seeing Martha and I was just wondering how you met?"

"We met in college. We were roommates for a while." Was that a blush on Leila's face?

"Really? She just doesn't seem like your type of person."

"Well, I don't know what "type" of person you are talking about, but although she is a bit bossy and domineering, we got along swimmingly. She helped get me through school and I helped pick up the pieces of her often broken heart."

"Oh, I'm sorry! I meant no disrespect, mom! I actually really liked Martha."

"Okay, darling, I didn't mean to bite your head off, but she is one of my dearest friends!"

"She's invited me to lunch today." Kelli said watching her face carefully.

Leila blanched and recovered. "Really? That's lovely, but I thought we had plans for lunch?"

Was her mom offering her a way out? How interesting! Now Kelli really wanted to go. "No, I think that was tomorrow and anyway I've already accepted."

"Well, that's nice. You should have a good time, just remember when she starts telling stories that I was young once too!" Leila laughed nervously.

Several hours later Kelli pulled up outside Martha's home. She has dressed in an outfit that Alex picked out. Short gray skirt, pale pink silk shirt, strappy high heeled sandals. She nervously checked her make up in the mirror. She knew she was about to find out more about Alex and she was feeling a little guilty, but not so guilty that she wasn't going to go in.

The door opened before she could ring the bell and Robert was standing there. He was wearing a pair of tight leather shorts and a collar. She noticed that his nipples were pierced. His feet were bare.

"Welcome back Miss Kelli! So nice to see you! My mistress is waiting for you in the sunroom, please follow me."

"Thanks Robert" A little unnerved by this blatant display of submission, Kelli can't help, but imagine herself in Robert's position. He seemed so comfortable with it and she wass dying to ask him some questions as she followed him.

They entered a lovely room that was all windows, plants and flowers. There was a table set for two and Martha was already seated, sipping on an iced tea. "You look lovely, Kelli! Thank you for coming!"

"Thank you Martha." Kelli sat down and Robert filled her glass with tea.

Martha and Kelli locked eyes and Kelli was the first to look away. Martha smiled. "You know, I was quite surprised when Linda told me who you were."

"I didn't know Linda knew me." Kelli answered.

"Let's not be coy, darling. We all know who you are and that makes you a person of interest. You seem to have captured the heart of the great Alex Smith. How did you do it?"

"I don't know. We just went on a couple of dates and things happened."

"I bet they did. I know he took you to a couple of clubs. Word gets around. I just couldn't believe it when I found out it was the daughter of my dear friend! Does she know? Of course not!" Martha laughed at the expression of distress on Kelli's face. "Don't worry, your mom is not as innocent as she would have you think!"

"I beg your pardon?"

"When we were in school your mother was my special pet, so don't think she doesn't know the ins and outs of this lifestyle. Just because she doesn't swim in the pool anymore doesn't mean she doesn't remember what it's like to get wet!" Martha laughed again.

Kelli was getting uncomfortable. No wonder her mom had tried to give her an out. She sipped at her tea and said nothing.

"Robert! First course!" Martha called out and Robert appeared carrying two jumbo shrimp cocktails. He place one in front of each of them without saying a word and then left the room.

"Robert is fabulous, isn't he?" Martha asked.

Kelli, not knowing if there was a right answer, nodded yes.

"We've been together for five years, married for three. I've had other subs and slaves of course, but Robert, well, not only is he incredibly good in bed, he's also the most submissive man I've ever met. He lives to please me. Do you live to please Alex?" She shot the question at Kelli.

"I, uh, yes, well, that's between Alex and me." Kelli said nervously.

"So, you're not there yet? Something wrong on lover's lane?" Martha was almost purring.

"No, of course not! I'm just taking some time to decide if I want to continue this further."

"Oh, I see, and do you?"

"I did, I mean, I do, but now I have some questions." Kelli stumbled over the words.

"So ask away, maybe I can help."

"Would you tell me about your friend?"

"My friend? Oh, you mean Alex's last sub? I can tell you what I know, but you'll have to find out the rest from Alex. Are you sure you want to hear this?"

Kelli thought about it for a moment. Then she remembered what Alex had said "talk to friends and family", so he was willing to take the risk that she might find out. She nodded her head. Martha's smile didn't quite reach her eyes as she began.

Alex and Angel

Angel worked at the club as a bartender. She was a tall, beautiful woman with long blond hair and green cat eyes. She had firm breasts that rode high and proud on her chest. She wore a black apron over a cat suit. She loved her job and the money was good. She had messed around once or twice, but the men just didn't seem to have the confidence and the women, well they wanted her to dominate them. Not her bag. So she served drinks and watched and waited.

Then one day he walked in. Cocky and confident and good looking. He made his way around the room talking to people before stopping at the bar. He ordered a jack and coke, then asked her name.

"Angel"

"Beautiful. It suits you." He walked away.

Four words, he spoke four words and her world was suddenly awake. She had to find out who he was. She asked the other bartender if he knew him.

"Oh sure, that's Alex Smith, he's been an icon on the circuit for a long time. If you want him you'd best get in line, darlin'!"

"Oh really? Well, I'm not interested! He's probably as stuck up as he looks and besides I don't want any trouble." Angel tried not to let her disappointment show. She turned back to the bar and there he was standing there! Staring at her with a slight grin on his face.

Feeling annoyed, she snapped, "What? Can I help you?"

Alex's smile grew, "Yes, you can. You get off at midnight, I'd like to see you home."

"I bet you would, but no thanks!" Angel laughed.

"I'll be waiting for you and you can tell me no again at midnight, okay?" He was staring into her eyes, he let his gaze slip lower to her breasts and he slowly licked his lips.

She stood there speechless for a moment, feeling the heat course through her body. What was it with him? She started filling drink orders with one eye on the clock. Several times she felt his eyes on her, but she refused to look over at him.

Precisely at midnight he stood waiting for her. She felt nervous which was ridiculous. All she had to do was say no. It wasn't hard, she'd done it a hundred times before. She straightened her shoulders and through her head back as she approached him.

"Hello Angel, I'm Alex. I'm sorry if I came on a bit strong. I promise I'm not a serial killer." He looked chagrinned and smiled an innocent little half smile.

Before she realized it she was smiling back at him. "That's ok," she found herself saying. He took her lightly by the arm and started leading her through the club towards the exit. His touch may have been light, but his grip was firm and she felt compelled to go along with him.

Once outside in the fresh air she felt more like herself, "You really don't need to see me home, Alex."

"Oh, I really do." Alex replied and continued walking "How long have you been working at the club?"

"For about three weeks, I just moved down here. I worked at another club in Jersey."

"How do you like it?"

"Love it! Always interesting!" she laughed nervously, "Um, how do you know where I live?"

"I asked. It's the simplest way to find things out. For instance, I know through talking to people that you are a sub, but you are picky. I like picky."

Angel wasn't sure what to say to that so she said nothing. They walked in silence for two more blocks. They came to an old brownstone and started up the stairs.

"Do you dare ask me in?" Alex cocked an eyebrow at her.

Sensing the challenge in his question, Angel got a little of her backbone back. "Not tonight, I'm afraid. I'm exhausted. Thanks for walking me home, though."

Alex shrugged. "I'll pick you up tomorrow at six o'clock. Wear something sexy."

Angel stared at him. "What?"

"And don't be late!" With that he kissed the palm of her hand and walked back down the steps. He didn't look back, so he didn't see her staring at her palm. After a moment she stared after him and then opened the door.

She didn't quite know what to make of Alex. Bold, confident, and sexy he really turned her on. Could he be the real deal, finally? She couldn't wait to find out.

Five o'clock the next evening and she was still trying to choose what to wear. She didn't even know where they were going. She assumed it was out for dinner, but who knew. She decided on a forest green mini dress that hugged her body and brought out her eyes. She slipped on a pair of kitten heels and retouched her make-up. She added some jewelry and with a critical eye she assessed herself in the mirror. She looked hot, which made her feel confident. She smiled, Alex wouldn't know what hit him.

Downstairs she waited anxiously for his knock at the door. It came at five fifty-nine. She counted to twenty and then walked to the door and calmly opened it. There he stood in a leather jacket, black t-shirt and black jeans. He looked edible. She swallowed.

"Hi" was the only thing that came out of her mouth.

"Hi," he smiled, "you look stunning. Are you ready?"

"Um, yes."

"Let's go."

He took her by the arm again and walked her down to his car, a Jaguar XF. It was a beautiful machine and she was suitably impressed. He waited for her to put on her seatbelt before smoothly pulling away. They drove for about fifteen minutes before pulling up in front of his home.

"I thought we were going out to eat?" Angel was a little nervous now.

"You are going out to eat. I hope you like steak?" Alex asked as he opened the door.

His house was very nice. The furniture was beautiful all leather and glass. She turned to compliment him on his home, but instead he took her in his arms. He kissed her passionately leaving her breathless and a little wobbly.

"There, I've been wanting to do that since we met!" He declared.

Breathless, she stared at him. He was not what she expected. He led the way into the kitchen and handed her a glass of red wine. She took a sip as he put the steaks on to broil. He knew his way around the kitchen and soon had a salad, green beans, and pasta set out on the table. He removed the steaks from the oven.

"I hope you don't mind eating in the kitchen. The dining room is very formal and I want us to be comfortable." Alex said as he placed a steak at each place setting.

"No, it's fine!" Angel smiled and sat down, "Everything looks delicious. I love a man who can cook!"

"Well, then that bodes well for me because I love to cook." Alex grinned at her.

They ate and talked and drank glasses of wine. They found that they had many interests in common. As the evening wore on Angel was becoming more and more intrigued with the man she had thought was arrogant.

They moved to the living room and sat on the couch. Alex picked up her hand and began tracing the lines on her palm. Angel found this strangely erotic as she watched him. The he raised her hand and kissed the center of her palm again. Angel shivered as she felt her nipples go hard. She really wanted him. He kissed up her arm to her neck and then to her mouth where he hovered an inch from her lips. Her eyes had been closed in anticipation of the kiss and when it didn't come she opened her eyes and looked into his.

"Beg me." He whispered.

Her lips were aching to be kissed and her body to be touched. She had never felt so entranced. "Please, "she breathed, "Please kiss me!"

Alex took her then. He ravished her mouth with soul searing kisses. He kissed his way down her neck and slid her shirt off her shoulders. He kissed his way to her breasts and fondled, squeezed, licked and teased until she was wet and shaking. Her head thrown back, gasping, she was beautiful.

He picked her up and without a word brought her to his bedroom. He set her on her feet in front of him. "Undress me."

Her hands fumbled with the buttons of his shirt, revealing a well-muscled chest, lightly covered in hair. She ran her fingers through the hair to his shoulders and slipped off the shirt. Then she began working the button of his jeans, followed by the sound of a zipper. Alex put his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her down to her knees as his cock sprang forth.

She eagerly took his member in her mouth. Sucking and licking on the head and down the shaft as he stepped out of the pants. He put his hands in her hair and began thrusting himself into her mouth. Slowly savoring each move, he brought himself to the edge, but held off.

He pushed her back onto the floor and spread her legs. He ran his cock up and down her wet cleft and she moaned. He sank all the way into her and held still, feeling her soft throbbing all around him.

"You cum when I say." He said and began long even strokes of his cock in her wet, hot pussy. He could feel her clenching around him and it felt good. He sped up his strokes and reached for her breasts. Taking one in each hand, he began to massage them and pull on the nipples.

Angel moaned and writhed underneath him. She was getting close. She had always enjoyed sex, but this was something different. She felt strangely out of control and she liked it. She began moving her hips to meet his thrusts and her breathing became ragged. She was getting very close when he suddenly stopped moving. She opened her eyes and he stared deep into them. He started moving again and held her hips.

"Look at me, don't stop looking." Alex commanded. He thrust so deep he was pounding on her cervix, it hurt but in a good way. She was meeting each thrust with one of her own. The need to cum was almost unbearable.

"Oh my God!" She cried "I can't, I can't!"

"Do you want to cum, Angel?" Alex asked the writhing woman.

"Yes! Please, yes!" Angel moaned.

"Then cum now!" Alex demanded and he thrust into her like a piston, pumping her and getting harder himself. She was lifted up on a wave of pleasure that shook her to the core of her being. She cried out as she climaxed and clutched Alex as he, too, shot his load into her.

They lay back on the carpet, breathing heavily. The intensity was overwhelming and Alex wrapped his arms around her shaking body. He kissed the top of her head. She heard him murmur, "Good girl." And this brought a smile to her face.

After that night they became inseparable. Wherever you saw one you saw the other. Everybody could see that they were very much in love. Then came the night of the fire. They were at a club over on Seventh Avenue, it was a dance club. They were having a good time when there was some kind of electrical short. The whole place went dark. People started to panic. Then a fire started coming out by the ceiling. Somebody opened the doors and everybody ran for the light.

Alex and Angel got separated. Alex was carried towards the door while Angel fell to the floor. People were stepping on her and tripping on her. Every time she tried to get up she got shoved back down. It couldn't have been more than five minutes, but it must have felt like hours. By the time it was over and Alex found her she was battered, bruised and had a broken wrist. She was also hysterical.

"Don't touch me!" She had screamed. "Don't fucking touch me!"

Alex tried to soothe her and calm her down, but she was having none of it, "You left me! I almost died because you left me! I hate you!"

The ambulance arrived to take her to the hospital and she fought them. They ended up giving her a mild sedative just to transport her. Alex was going to ride with her, but she only got more upset, so he followed in his car.

When they got to the hospital she had calmed down some. They took her back to x-ray her wrist. Alex was waiting in her room when she came back.

"Go home, Alex." She had said, wearily.

"Angel, you have to know that I didn't leave you. We were pulled apart by the crowd. I was trying to get to you, but everyone was panicking."

"I know they were panicking, I felt it every step of the way. I couldn't get up. I was drowning in a sea of people and no one would help me."

Alex stepped closer to her and went to put his hand on her shoulder, "Please don't, Alex. I barely made it through x-ray with them touching me. I just don't want to be touched by anybody right now. Please, just go home. I'll call you tomorrow."

Alex was reluctant to leave, but he saw the barely held panic in her eyes. "I'm so sorry, baby. Call me if you need anything. I love you."

"Now is not the time to love me." She turned on her side, her back to him as he left the room. Angel felt the hot tears on her face and she let them fall. She was angry and hurting and she had been so scared.

The doctor and a nurse had come in then and put a cast on her wrist. She stuck her arm out, away from her body and asked that they try not to touch her anywhere else. They worked quickly. The doctor left, but the nurse stayed behind.

"Would you like to talk to somebody about what you've been through? I know you've been traumatized and sometimes it helps to talk it out." The nurse asked, kindly.

"No, thank you. I just want to be left to alone." Angel replied.

Looking concerned, the nurse nodded and left. Angel drifted into an uneasy sleep and woke up screaming. Two nurses ran into her room. She was flailing and crying. Unable to calm her the nurses had to hold her down and sedate her.

The next day Angel made a few phone calls and not to Alex. She called her grandparents who owned a ranch in Montana and made arrangements to come and stay with them for a while. She called her parents and explained that she didn't want anyone to know where she was going. She just wanted solitude to recover. The hospital released her that afternoon. She called a taxi to go home.

For the first time Angel was glad she hadn't moved in with Alex. She packed a couple of suitcases and put them in her car. She was closing up her apartment when Alex called her. Afraid he would come looking for her, she answered the phone.

"Hello Alex."

"Angel? Honey, where are you?" there was deep concern in Alex's voice.

"Alex, I'm sorry, but I need a break. I can't see you for a while. My head's messed up. I'm really angry at you and I know I shouldn't be. I just can't see you..."

"Wait! What do you mean? Where are you?" Alex was alarmed by the note of finality in her voice.

"Good bye Alex, I'll call you"

***

"That was the last thing Alex heard from her." Martha shook her head sadly.

"You mean he doesn't know where she is?" Kelli asked.

"Of course he knows. He hired a detective to find her shortly after she disappeared. He's not one to push himself on someone. She wanted to be left alone. It's been three years and she hasn't called. It's time he moved on."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lost and Found Ch. 02 Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds