• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Field Trip Ch. 01

The Field Trip Ch. 01

Please note - All characters in this fictional story are over the age of 18. The second chapter is currently being written! Enjoy!

I was excited when our field trip to the local beach finally came. This meant that I would finally be able to wear a bikini again after months of winter and the constant barrage of snow and hail that it brought. Mr Rayner announced that we were going on the excursion to study the foundation of the beach, but we all knew it was actually just for fun. He was a genuinely great teacher and treated all of us with kindness. I went to private, all girls school and was in the senior biology class with Mr Rayner.

I opened my closet and brought out all my available swimwear, but there was a problem. I should've known that after months of growing ever so slightly, these bikinis would eventually become smaller. I cursed myself for forgetting to buy a new pair, like I always do after winter. The largest I had, were a pair consisting of a yellow bra top and a white bottom, even though they were the largest, it was over 6 months ago when I had last worn them, and they looked ever so tight.

I got out of my nightdress and put on the bra, making sure to tie the knots firmly around my neck and back. After putting on the pants, I slipped into a plain black skirt and a sleeveless white top. I examined myself in the mirror, checking for imperfections. My bright yellow bikini could easily be seen through the clear white blouse, but I, regretfully, didn't care. My black skirt displayed the majority of my thighs while still being fairly modest. Anyone with a good eye could've easily made out the rest of my thighs along with my bright panties covered by the slightly translucent black fabric. After brushing my blond hair neatly, so that it fell to the small of my back, I was happy. The only thing that bothered me, was the pressure on my breasts. I didn't have a very large chest, only 30B, and wasn't tall, standing at 5' 2", but the bra was still fairly tight.

Shortly after arriving at school, I hoped onto the bus along with everybody else. We had to ride a public bus instead of our school bus because it was being 'repaired'. The bus was cramp full with other passengers, so I had to remain standing. At one point during a sharp turn, I fell backwards into someone. It was Mr Rayner. My butt landed directly on his hand and I quickly recoiled back into my previous position in embarrassment. But his hand remained on my cheek. I tried to brush it off, but he remained firm. I turned around, looking at him closely. I never noticed how handsome he was. He had short black hair and was in his mid twenties. He had an exceptionally good build, not surprising considering he was a sports teacher. He just smiled at me, which probably meant that he would keep his hand on my butt for the rest of the ride.

However, he didn't remain in the same place. His hand slowly lifted the hem of my skirt and rested itself on my panties. Panicking, I attempted to protest but he just wouldn't move. Why hadn't anyone seen? I shifted uncomfortably trying to get him off me, but he was insistent. Slowly his hand crept to my perineum and I let out a little squirm. I could feel him smirk in approval behind me. His hand moved upwards, directly onto my vagina and began massaging me, up and down along my slit. I let out a quiet moan of pleasure, but also of distress, still, nobody noticed. My legs opened slightly and, for whatever reason, allowed him to continue groping my innocence despite me clearly not wanting him to. I had masturbated before, but this felt strangely different. Unlike my rough methods that brought me to orgasm fairly quickly, Mr Rayner was skillful with his strokes, teasing me with every movement of his delicate fingers. His rubbing continued for another five minutes, with me unintentionally moaning and sighing occasionally. I could feel my panties getting damp and I knew I wasn't the only one.

"Looks like you're enjoying this Chloe," he laughed quietly.

"Get off me!" I whispered back, trying to move away from him.

Instead of moving away from him, I shifted myself directly into his finger and gasped at the feeling. His index finger was now about an inch inside me, covered by the soft material of my panties. I cried out softly, making sure to stand very still. I felt his breath on the back of my neck and could picture him standing there with a grin on his face. Without anywhere to go, I was in his full control. His finger stayed there, for what felt like eternity, then slowly, it began to move. He pulled his finger out, and I sighed, relieved that he wasn't going to go deeper. He did, however, continue his usual routine of very softly rubbing and teasing me. I became incredibly wet and it showed as well. My panties were basically soaked and Mr Rayner approved by cupping my vagina. After a very, very long time, I was finally nearing the edge. He knew this and applied a larger amount of pressure and speed. I was moaning louder now, but everybody seemed deaf. I was about to have the largest orgasm in my life, when suddenly, he instantly stopped rubbing and retracted his hand. I cried out in frustration and he laughed.

"Not yet, honey," he whispered in my ear.

I felt some of my own liquid running down my leg. I was soaked in sweat and was exhausted. I resisted the urge to rub myself because then everyone would notice. I turned around to face Mr Rayner and saw him licking his fingers.

"You are a disgusting piece of shit," I muttered to him, angered by what he had just done.

"And you, Chloe, taste good," he replied, mocking me with his fingers.

I blushed, but was still very stunned.

"Let's take it further after you finish swimming," he grinned.

I couldn't believe what he was saying, but I knew he was telling the truth. I had no power against him as proven during the ride. The bus halted to a stop and everyone began exiting. I sighed, hopelessly wishing that I wouldn't have to face Mr Rayner again, but both of us knew that that wasn't going to be true.

I slipped out of my top, unzipped my skirt and ran to the shore, hoping to forget what was to happen in a few hours.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Field Trip Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 772 milliseconds