• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Circle7 Ch. 02

Circle7 Ch. 02

12

*Author's Note: Hello again, beautiful people! I told you we'd be getting to the good stuff, didn't I? This chapter continues in the same vein as the last one, so I highly recommend starting from the beginning. As A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE, most of you will have figured out who Luke is by now. Before I start getting panned for blasphemy, heresy, or any other something-y, just remember you chose to read a story in the 'Nonhuman' section of a literary erotica website. Don't throw stones. Or maybe just stop reading here. This chapter contains M/F, light bondage, orgasm overload, and slight mental reluctance. As always, if my writing isn't your cup of tea, no hard feelings. Just put the cup down and leave. Enjoy!*

---

Amanda Waters was having a great night. Her friend Nicole had been dancing away the night side by side at the hottest club in the city. The wait list for Circle7 had been weeks long, and had it not been for a lucky radio contest entry, neither of them would have graced its halls on this particular night. Nicole was off on the dance floor, grinding away with some random, yet totally gorgeous man. Amanda had excused herself to give them some space, making her way to the bar for some water. As she looked around, taking in the sensual ambience of the club, she happened to look up. There, standing on a small balcony that seemed to protrude from the wall of the club, was its enigmatic owner, Lucas Silver. Lucas had given a rousing speech earlier in the night, throwing the entire club into a mad frenzy of dancing and debauchery that both Amanda and Nicole had been caught up in. His sparkling green eyes, coupled with his silky voice and leading-man good looks had burned themselves into Amanda's mind.

That's why Amanda was so puzzled. She had just locked eyes with Lucas, standing aloof above the surging crowd, and looked straight into his...blue eyes? Amanda had clearly remembered Lucas's bright, glittering green eyes, not the haunting, ethereal blue ones gazing so deeply into her soul at the moment. Maybe he had a brother? No, those were the same clothes Amanda had seen him in just a short time ago. What in the world was going on?

---

Luke cursed himself as he descended the stairs from his private room overlooking the club. Whatever Britney had done, whatever he had absorbed when she kissed him was still lingering, clouding Luke's senses and judgement. He knew that the young woman at the bar had seen his eyes, and he knew that he couldn't allow her to talk. A little rumor and mystique surrounding him and his club was a good thing. Mystique attracted customers, and more customers meant more meals, more chances for mischief. Something as specific as his eyes changing, however, might draw...unwanted attention. Unfortunately, Britney's lingering effect not only left Luke wobbly on his feet, but seemed to cloud his ability to read minds, even here in Circle7. He would have to rely solely on wit, charm and probably alcohol to convince the beautiful young woman to stay quiet.

Luke strode through the curtain leading back to the public area of the club, his mood emanating from him in a wave, causing the crowd to subconsciously part before him. Luke tried to draw energy from them as he passed, but once again, he seemed...diminished. Luke found he could only get minimal amounts of energy, doing nothing to rebalance him. Luke knew he didn't look his best, and he certainly wasn't moving with his normal grace, but some things in life were more important than reputation and appearances.

Luke made his way to the bar and slid in next to Amanda before she turned to face him, hiding his shaky legs.

"Well, good evening, my dear. Enjoying yourself tonight?"

Amanda turned, and sure enough, there was Lucas Silver.

"H-hi, Mr. Silver. I'm having a great time. Your club is amazing!"

Luke smiled inwardly. Maybe this wouldn't be so difficult, even without his power.

"Please, call me Luke. All my friends do. Granted, we've only just met, but the night is young, isn't it?"

Luke didn't need his abilities to flash his devastating smile, and Amanda went a little weak at the sight of it, blushing madly as she replied.

"Okay, Luke. Yeah, I'm here with my friend Nicole. She off on the floor dancing with someone she met."

"Well, my dear, I'm going to make your night. Run along and collect your friend, and her friend too, if he's so inclined. You're going to be VIP's for the rest of the evening. It's only going to cost you one, simple thing."

Amanda flushed deeply at Luke's words, trying not to meet the emerald gaze burning into her.

"W-what's that?"

Luke smiled again and leaned forward.

"Well, you haven't told me your name yet, miss."

Amanda blushed only slightly less red than Luke's shirt.

"I'm Amanda."

"Amanda. What a lovely name. Run along, Amanda. I'll give your name to the VIP bouncer."

With one final, beaming smile, the two parted ways. Amanda moved as fast as her feet could carry her, practically grabbing Nicole and her dance partner and pulling them towards the roped-off area.

Meanwhile, Luke made arrangements within, placing two magnums of Dom Rose on ice in one of the sunken conversation pits and settling down, pouring himself a glass of the bubbly liquid as the three guests ventured somewhat timidly into the room.

"Come now, come now, and don't be shy! We're all friends here! Or at least we will be soon enough."

Luke's boisterous attitude, coupled with his disarming charm and broad smile relaxed Amanda as she sank into the alcove and took her own glass of champagne. Nicole and the remaining man, who briefly introduced himself as Brett, were off in their own world, only pausing their mooning over each other to answer the polite questions Luke shot their way.

The night wore on into the early hours, and as the mood of the table shifted, Luke could feel his power returning. Shortly thereafter, his guests' thoughts began to filter through into his mind once again, first from Nicole, then Brett, and finally Amanda.

I hope Amanda doesn't screw this up. I've got a hot guy and free champagne.

Jesus, how did I get this lucky? Nicole is beautiful and apparently has some badass connections.

I don't know if this is a dream, but if it is, I'll kill whoever wakes me up.

Luke grinned and flexed mentally, sending a wave of lust cascading through the table and into the bodies of the three surrounding him. Brett flinched and gripped Nicole's thigh a little tighter. Nicole gasped as her lips parted subconsciously, breath starting to come faster, while Amanda's pale skin flushed red from chest to neck. Luke took the chance to poke a little fun, as was his nature.

"I say, is the champagne alright? You seem a little distracted, Brett."

Brett's hand brushed higher across Nicole's thigh as he quickly withdrew it, embarrassed. The slight sensation, however, was enough to make Nicole gasp audibly. Grinning, his emerald eyes alight with mischief; Luke pushed a little more lust into Nicole, making her gasp and flush, her breath coming heavy as her eyes dilated. The result was palpable; Nicole's body dancing on a string between agony and ecstasy, her thoughts almost too loud in Luke's mind:

What's happening? This feels so good.

Oh my god, I'm soaked. This is so amazing. God, Can't Amanda just make a move so I can get with Brett?

I NEED TO FUCKING CUM. NOW.

Indeed, Nicole was practically writhing in her seat as the pleasure pushed its way through her body. Deciding that the poor woman had had enough, Luke leaned over and whispered to Amanda, his full lips deliberately brushing her ear as he did so.

"I say, Amanda, your friend looks positively smitten with Brett. I'd love to give them a little privacy, and give you a little tour. Thoughts?"

Amanda's mind told Luke what she wanted a second before she did.

God, yes.

"God, yes."

"Excellent! Now, Brett, Nicole, I've arranged for one more bottle of champagne for the two of you, and then arranged for complete privacy. Enjoy!"

Offering his arm to Amanda, Luke walked her around the perimeter of the VIP area before coming to the hidden entrance to the upper room. Sweeping the curtain aside and gesturing, Luke followed Amanda closely, unable to help but notice her magnificent ass so perfectly filling out the club dress she wore.

Like every woman that saw the inner sanctum of Luke's club, Amanda was dumbstruck by the brilliant lights, the one-way wall, and the luxuriously appointed room. Luke wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, practiced and smooth as he pressed his lips to Amanda's neck, focusing the energy he had drawn that night to send fire shooting through Amanda's flesh and electricity up her spine. She instantly became pliable in his arms, melting back into his embrace as she moaned. Luke carefully walked her back to the bed, gently pushing her down onto the soft, silky sheets. Luke towered over Amanda, savoring her beauty before he took her.

She was a goddess, to be sure. Her frame was slight and slender, yet toned from some form of sport or dance. Her breasts were mounded up by her position on the bed, small, but perfectly proportioned to the rest of her body. Her tiny waist was only magnified by her sharply flaring hips, leading down to a magnificent ass and long, smooth legs. Luke fell heavily to the bed beside her, tracing lines first along her dress, then bare skin, imparting just a hint of his power the whole time.

Amanda writhed at the touch, even through her dress. She wasn't able to tell if it felt like she was being burned or frozen as tendrils of delicious pleasure wove their way through her body, coalescing low in her abdomen. The warm weight built so fast, so forcefully that Amanda was sure she was about to orgasm, just as Luke pulled away. Amanda could do nothing more than let out a slight mewling sound in protest, needy for the pleasure she had felt to fill her up again.

Luke delighted in his torture, slowly rolling Amanda over to slowly pull at the zipper of her snug dress, making sure his skin touched hers as much as possible as he pulled the dress down with agonizing patience. Amanda was practically panting with need as the dress fluttered to the floor, leaving her clad in only a powder blue thong. Luke looked up at her hungrily, taking his time kissing his way up one thigh then down the other. Amanda wriggled like a fish on a hook, and although she was unable to speak, her mind was clear in Luke's head.

FUCK! So...good...God...more...no...it's too much...more...more...more...holy shitholyshitholyshit!

Amanda screamed as Luke reached the glistening folds of her pussy. With a talent and tongue that seemed to defy logic, Luke went to work with a will, burying his face between Amanda's legs. He licked and lapped, nibbled and nuzzled, expertly keeping Amanda on the torturous edge of bliss. Just when she thought she was going to actually go insane, Luke slid his way up her body and thrust himself inside in one smooth, fluid stroke.

Amanda lost it. Already on the edge, Luke's prodigious manhood filled her to the brim, fitting perfectly inside her. She could feel her body stretching deliciously to accommodate what felt like a remarkable dick. Amanda tried to claw at Luke's back, only to find that she couldn't move her arms. In the depths of her bliss, Luke had slyly locked padded cuffs around Amanda's wrists, having secured them permanently to the headboard long ago. Far from being scared, her helplessness inexplicably sent Amanda soaring higher and higher, into planes of bliss she hadn't thought the human mind could comprehend. Luke was so forceful, so seductive. Every touch made her want to scream herself hoarse, but such was the pleasure she felt that Amanda could still only manage inarticulate moans.

Luke continued to thrust into Amanda, his pace building to a fever pitch, his force and speed surpassing anything a human could manage, the power he had absorbed through the night being expelled in one climactic act. Amanda could feel the pleasure emanating from his body, enfolding her, caressing her gently even as it forced her into levels of sexual stimulation previously reserved for her wildest dreams.

Now came the part that even Luke sometimes regretted. There was always a cost for the humans that found out about him, always a price to pay for knowledge that was never meant to be theirs. Amanda couldn't simply be made to ignore what she had seen of Luke. The right individuals would know how to look into her mind and see what she had seen. No, it would be best if Amanda didn't remember anything. Not the club, not the VIP area, and especially not him.

Luke removed his hands from her hips mid-thrust and put them on either side of Amanda's head, looking deep into her eyes as he did. He blinked, and when Amanda saw his eyes again, they were the same brilliant blue she had seen from the bar. Amanda had only a moment to wonder before the twin sapphires in front of her flared brightly, and then Amanda was falling into an ocean of ecstasy. Her spine arched as she froze stiff, face a paroxysm of pleasure as she found herself in an endless orgasmic loop. It could have been pleasure. It could have been pain. A herd of elephants could have stampeded through the room at that moment and Amanda wouldn't have cared. As she spasmed, finally able to move again, Luke siphoned off the lust and desire pouring from her body, consuming the orgasm even as it escaped her. Unbeknownst to Amanda, still delirious with the sensations being pumped into her body, Luke was also wiping away the memory of her entire night. He carefully directed the electrical impulses in her brain to darken around her short term memory, even as he sent another flash of bliss scorching down her spine.

The combination was too much for Amanda, who screamed as a final, crushing orgasm overpowered her senses, sending her drifting off into unconsciousness wrapped in a fluffy cloud of bliss.

Luke's body soared with power once again, the temporary infirmity brought on by Britney all but forgotten as he felt the rush of absorbing Britney's lust. More than that, the rush from pulling out her memories was intoxicating. Luke knew from experience that taking too much could be addicting. There had been times in his younger years when he had overindulged, and had to lock himself away from humans until he could regain his senses. He had drawn far too much attention to himself, and nearly been found out. Luke looked through Amanda's purse to find her ID, and instructed a trusted bouncer to get her in a cab and see her safely home. Hopefully, when she awoke, she would simply think she had too much to drink.

Speaking of drinks, thought Luke, I could certainly use one after all that.

---

It was as the club closed and its patrons filed out that Luke's night took an unexpected turn. Luke thought he had seen the last customer out when he heard a rumbling bass voice from behind him.

"Your Father sends His regards, Mr. Silver."

Luke froze inside, but kept smiling outwardly as he turned. The man before him was huge, towering above even Luke's 6'3" frame. Muscles rippled as he stood in the middle of the dance floor, deep brown eyes fixated on Luke.

"Sorry, friend, the club is closed and you have me confused with someone else. I haven't spoken to my Father in a very long time. Feels like centuries, really. Door's over that way, we reopen at 5 PM tomorrow."

Without another word, Luke began to walk past the man towards his room above the club, still keeping up his devil-may-care smile.

"Lucas!"

Luke continued on, not bothering to acknowledge the other man as he strode past.

"Lucas Silver!"

Luke's smile turned first into a grimace, then a scowl as the man called out again, this time bellowing the words so they resonated with force around the empty walls of the club.

"Sammael!"

Luke whirled on the spot, striding back to grab the man by the throat, lifting him high above his head before slamming him into the wall.

"How do you know that name?"

Luke's carefully controlled façade was rapidly slipping from him, blue fire burning in his eyes as he squeezed, the stranger offering no resistance as Luke did his level best to choke the life from him.

"HOW?!?"

The mysterious stranger gave only a cryptic smile, blinking once as his eyes changed from a deep, soulful brown into a haunting blue. A moment later Luke felt himself thrown backwards by some unseen force, flying across the club to be pinned by invisible chains against the far wall.

"Hello, Brother."

************

Luke scowled as best he could from his vulnerable position pinned against the wall. No one could do this to him. Not here. Not in Circle7. Unless...

"Michael."

"And here I thought you wouldn't recognize me after all this time, little brother."

Luke's scowl intensified. He hated it when Michael called him that, despite the truth of it. Struggling uselessly at his invisible chains, Luke glared daggers across the room.

"Damn, you're right. Tell you what. Flap off for another hundred years or so and we'll see if I can't forget your ugly mug, yeah?"

Michael gave a perfunctory smile that didn't reach his eyes.

"You've been...busy, Lucifer. As much as you're enjoying your fun, you have duties in the Design. Father has sent me to tell you it's time to retake your throne. He grows tired of these games of yours."

"Well, you can tell dear old Dad that he can go shove an angel's wing straight up his-"

Luke instantly felt the force holding him quadruple, forcing a gasp from his lungs as Michael advanced on him angrily.

"You forget yourself, Lucifer. You forget that while Father may have infinite patience, I most certainly do not. "You forget that I am Father's right hand, the Sword of God, AND YOU WILL NOT BLASPHEME HIS NAME IN MY PRESENCE!"

The very foundation of Circle7 quaked with the force of Michael's rage, the lights flickering as the chairs and tables rattled around the room. Despite the impressive display, Luke only smiled, grinning broadly.

"And you seem to forget, dear brother, that you can't kill me. Just imagine how angry Father would be if you disobeyed. Did you forget what he does to those who rebel? My death isn't in his Design, not yet, anyway. If you kill me, Michael, He very well may make you take my place. My advice, speaking from experience, is this: Bring a fan. It gets awfully hot down there."

Luke felt his invisible bonds loosen, then release as he fell heavily to the floor. He bounced up just as quickly, unwilling to let Michael see him in pain. As he rose, Michael spoke again.

"Father will not endure your childishness forever, Lucifer. You will fall in line with the Design, or there will be...consequences."

"Yes, yes, fire and brimstone, an eternity of torture and damnation, I've heard it all before. Now then, dear brother, I've had a very long night, and I'm quite tired. I'd rather like to get some sleep, so if you don't mind..."

Even as Luke gestured to the door, Michael swung one large fist, connecting squarely with Luke's jaw, sending him sliding to the floor unconscious. Michael sneered as he turned on his heel and walked away.

"Happy to help, little brother. Sweet dreams."

---

Luke had not dreamed in centuries, but he did tonight, and the dreams were not sweet. Images flashed before him, hundreds of them, repeating again and again. His club. Nicole. Amanda. Britney, glowing and radiant, her eyes mirroring his own blue ones. And towering above it all was Michael, a winged shadow behind him. Michael drove his sword through Luke's heart, even as Britney tried to take his hand. Luke screamed as the images faded away from him, and then he couldn't speak at all.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Circle7 Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds