• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Shanti's Sexual Exploits Ch. 17

Shanti's Sexual Exploits Ch. 17

12

Shanti stopped still. Why not do it? She knew damned well Chitra wouldn't mind-in fact she'd get a kick out of it. Shanti slipped her hand out of her panties and wiped the sticky juice from her finger. If she was ever going to have all the fun she craved, she'd have to be bold about it. If she wanted to share her beau Ratan's gorgeous stiff cock, she couldn't be shy.

She stepped out of her hiding place and made her way slowly and quietly toward the hungrily fucking couple, still not sure that she had the nerve to reveal her presence. They didn't notice her. Their eyes were screwed shut in ecstasy as Ratan fucked Chitra like a stallion, cramming his big bloated dick again and again into the scorching wet pulp of her pussy. Shanti got within five feet of them and stood there trembling.

"Uhhhhh," Chitra panted. "You're fucking me so good, you big bastard."

"Yeah, you love it, don't you, bitch?" Ratan moaned. "You love the way my cock feels in your pussy. Remember that night on the terrace in the thatched grass with you and Shanti while your hubbies got drunk downstairs?"

"Yes, goddam you, yes!" Chitra howled. "Fuck it into me good, baby.Fuck!"

The more excited they got, the filthier their words, and the louder they howled and moaned. Standing so close to them, Shanti could actually smell the strong musk of their combined juices, and the scent made her even more powerfully aroused. Her panty crotch was soaked with her fragrant cunt-cream, and her swollen pussy screamed for relief. She couldn't turn back now. She needed to be fucked too badly.

"Unh, unh, unh!" Chitra panted. "Fuck that big dick into meeeeee. Unnnggghhhh, I'm going to come!"

"I'll make you come, bitch," Ratan growled. "Hang on."

He fucked her even faster, harder, the sweat streaming from his forehead. Chitra threw her head back in a frenzy of pleasure as she felt the first delicious spasms of climax rippling from her roughly crammed pussy-hole. Her eyes popped open, glassy and hot with lust, and for a moment they didn't focus. Then she caught sight of Shanti standing right in front of them-and she broke into a wicked grin.

"OOOOOOOO, I'M COMING!" Chitra screeched.

All during her climax she kept her eyes on Shanti. It was an incredibly kinky sensation for the two sisters. Ratan's eyes were still tightly closed as he fucked into Chitra's violently convulsing cunt.

"Uhhhhhh, baby, let me come in you," he whined.

"No, Ratan," Chitra gasped, "don't come yet."

"Why not?" he moaned.

"Because," she laughed, "I want you to fuck my sister."

"Do what?" Ratan exclaimed. He opened his eyes and stared. Standing only a few feet away was a lovely petite sexy that vaguely resemble Chitra. Her expression was both shy and eager. "This is your sister my slut Shanti" he said.

"Yes," Chitra said, wriggling off his still-rigid cock. "Ratan, meet yous slut Shanti I think she'd like to join the fuck ... er, fun."

"Hi, Shanti," Ratan leered.

"Hello, Ratan," Shanti said. "Hope you don't mind me barging in like this."

"Not at all," he said eagerly. "Like Chitra always says, the more the merrier." He stood up, tall, hard-muscled, his bloated prick wagging stiffly.

Shanti's heart hammered. She'd actually done it! She'd boldly walked right in on her sister's action, and nobody minded in the least. In fact, Ratan looked as if he could hardly wait to get his hands on her. As he eyed her small curvy body, his cock began to leak big hot globs of juice. Chitra had stretched out on the towel and was watching with a mischievous grin.

"Why don't you let me help you out of your clothes, Shanti?" Ratan said with a hungry leer, beginning to drool.

Before she could answer, he'd walked right up to her and was lifting her bodily out of her sandals. Next came her jersey, so deftly slipped off over her head that her sexy curls were hardly disturbed. He tugged at the zipper of her jeans, and they puddled around her ankles. Almost before they hit the ground, he was unhooking her bra.

"My gosh, you work fast," Shanti laughed.

"Yes, Ratan doesn't waste any time," Chitra grinned. "The first time we fucked, he had me stripped in ten seconds flat."

"Uh, does Larry know about you and Ratan?" Shanti asked.

"Oh, of course, darling," Chitra said lazily. "You know we have an open marriage."

"Thank God for that," Ratan grinned as he removed Shanti's bra.

"God, Shanti, you've got great tits."

Shanti couldn't help blushing. She'd never done anything so wild and kinky before. She'd only met Ratan a few seconds ago, and already he was stripping off her clothes and getting ready to fuck her. Now he was tugging down her panties, uncovering the thick golden triangle of her muff. She stepped out of her panties and stood before him stark naked.

"Gorgeous," he sighed. "I don't know which one of you is sexier."

"No comparisons, please," Chitra said quickly. "I'm the younger one, after all."

She didn't look it. She didn't look anywhere near her twenty-eight years as she lay stretched out naked on the beach towel, slender and sleek and tanned. Ratan looked hungrily from one sister to the other before he finally picked up Shanti and laid her down on the towel. As he pried her legs open, Chitra was just a foot away, watching with lusty and unashamed interest.Shanti blushed again.

"Relax, darling," Chitra said, reaching out to smooth her sister's hair. "The whole idea is to have fun."

"I know," Shanti said. "But I'm still not used to your scene, Chitra. I guess I feel a little uptight about this."

"But horny?" Chitra grinned.

"Yes, horny," Shanti laughed.

"Well, I think I know what to do about you being uptight," Ratan grinned. "You just lie back and relax, beautiful, and I'll take your mind off it real fast."

He flopped down between her widely spread legs, and she felt his hot breath tickling her exposed slit. Then his scalding wet tongue was lashing deliciously all over her pussy, from the swollen bud of her clit right down to her tiny puckered shitter. Shanti moaned and shivered with pleasure. Ratan was absolutely right. She wouldn't be bashful for long, not with this kind of distraction.

"Mmmmmmm," she sighed. "Mmmmmmm!"

"He's a fantastic pussy-eater, isn't he?" Chitra said.

She was watching with hot lusty eyes as Ratan went down on her sister. She sat up for a better view, and she could see his thick red tongue lashing all over Shanti's swollen glistening gash. At last he zeroed in on the plump little bud of her clit, which was erect and peeking out of the thick curls of her bush. He stabbed at it with his pointed tongue-tip, and Shanti gasped.

"Ooooooo, yes," she cried. "Lick my clit, mmmmmm!"

Chitra and Ratan could see the small shadowed mouth of her cunt suddenly gushing a thick load of juice.

Ratan began to swirl his hot juicy tongue-tip around and around the ultra-sensitive bud of her clit, and she squealed with pleasure and creamed again soaking his bobbing chin. Her legs fell wide open, giving him plenty of room to work.

"Ohhhhhh, God, yes!" she whined. "Lick meeeee!"

She was writhing with lusty excitement, writhing so much that Ratan kept missing his target. He quickly slid his hands under her churning little ass and held her in place, jamming his mouth down around the erect throbbing lump of her clit. He began to suck her loudly and roughly. Shanti's eyes rolled crazily, and she gave a sustained hoarse moan.

"Uhhhhhhhh!" she cried. "Shit, yes, suck my clit! Suck!"

Chitra was getting more hotly excited by the second. She loved seeing her pretty younger sister transformed from a prude to a wildly lusty woman. Shanti's lovely face was contorted into a big pleasure-grin as Ratan noisily sucked and gobbled her clit. She was clawing the towel and creaming all over his face. Watching her, Chitra simply couldn't remain a passive onlooker. She cupped Shanti's firm swollen tits and began molding and squeezing her hot silky flesh.

"Aaaahhhhhhh," Shanti moaned. "You're getting me so turned on, I can't stand it."

She had Chitra's hot little hands expertly molding her tits, and she had Ratan's scorching wet mouth sucking roughly on her clit. The double stimulus was driving her wild. Her thick fragrant cunt-cream gushed out in a heavy juicy flood, drenching Ratan's face and dribbling down the crack of her ass. She moaned and whimpered as her pleasure built to the point of explosion.

"Uhhhh," she gasped. "Uhhhhhhh!"

As she watched her sister's violent enjoyment, Chitra felt her own excited pussy starting to drool thick hot syrup. She felt Shanti's tits swelling under her squeezing hands, growing taut, scorching-hot, and heavily throbbing. Shanti's big pink nipples stiffened into rigid cones that rubbed hard against Chitra's palms. Her tit-flesh was getting hotter by the second.

Ratan's obscenely noisy pussy-eating was really getting to her, Chitra could tell. She'd never seen Shanti this excited, this far out of control. The excited girl suddenly flung her legs around Ratan's neck and forced his face hard against her swollen soaked slit. Grunting and panting, she got herself off by rubbing her frantically horny clit against his lips.

"Ooooooo, that's it!" Shanti screeched. "I'm coming!"

Her legs shot high in the air as the violent spasms overcame her. Ratan raised himself, gasping for breath, and he and Chitra watched in lusty fascination as Shanti writhed, spasmed and came. Her small cunt-mouth was gushing a molten river of hot juice, and her eyes rolled wildly. When her delicious convulsions finally ended, she looked at her audience and reddened.

"I guess I got kind of carried away," she laughed shyly.

"That's what it's all about, darling," Chitra said. "I mean, this isn't exactly a funeral, you know."

"Let me roll you over," Ratan panted.

Shanti glanced at his cock. It looked ready to explode. His hugely swollen prick was leaking huge hot blobs of cream, the shaft bulging with blue veins. Ratan was so ready to come, it wasn't even funny. Quickly, she rolled onto her hands and knees, sticking her luscious little ass up in the air. Ratan snorted lustily and seized her hips to steady self.

"You better get ready," he panted, "'cause I can't wait another second. Take it!"

"Uhhhhhhh!" Shanti gasped.

He plowed into her so hard and deep, she was left breathless. Her small cuntal tube felt stuffed almost to bursting with his hugely bloated prick. She felt the rock-hard knob of his cock-head battering her womb, his bristly-haired nut sac spanking her tender slit. Gripping her hips and holding her in place, he began to ram his huge hot cock furiously into her snug little fuck-hole.

"Awwwwwww, shit, you're hot, baby," he groaned. "Real hot and juicy. Awwwwww, yeah!"

"Uhhhhh," Shanti gasped. "Uuuhhhhhh!"

She was still struggling for breath, still worried that his savagely hard fucking would tear her delicate cuntal walls. Chitra saw the concern on her sister's face, and suddenly she was kissing her, wriggling her hot little tongue deep into Shanti's mouth. Shanti was mind-boggled. It was such a kinky thing to do,yet her sister's mouth was so delicious soft, her kissing so

sensual and exciting.

"Mmmmmmmm," Shanti murmured.

Then she saw what Chitra was trying to do. In the crazy excitement of kissing another woman, Shanti had forgotten her fright. Her greedy little cunt relaxed and expanded, easily accommodating Ratan's massive, hard cock. Suddenly, she was loving his almost brutal fucking. Chitra broke their kiss and drew back, grinning wickedly. Shanti gurgled with pleasure and began jerking her slim hips in time to Ratan's strokes.

"Aaaahhhhh, God, yes! Fuck me!" Shanti howled.

Chitra once more stretched out on the towel to watch. She could see Ratan's thick rigid cock plowing in and out between the puffed pink lips of Shanti's little cunt-mouth. His blue-veined meat dripped with her cream, and Ratan's huge hairy balls spanked noisily against her wet slit. His reaming cock made an obscene sucking and slurping sound as it forced the gushing cream from her cunt.

"Ooooooo, give it to me," Shanti whined. "Fuck my pussy good, Ratan. Fuck!"

Chitra didn't know which turned her on more, Ratan's fantastic hard-muscled body or Shanti's curvy little figure. She enjoyed watching them both. But she couldn't stay passive. She slipped a stiff finger between the warm furry lips of her cunt and began to rub her clit. The slick little button responded quickly, swelling and throbbing under her jerking finger.

"Chitra, you horny bitch," Ratan chuckled. "Can't you keep your hands off your own pussy?"

"Nope," Chitra grinned. "Not when it feels so good."

Shanti glanced at her sister to see what the joke was about, and she saw that Chitra was shamelessly frigging herself. While watching Ratan and Shanti fucking, she was rubbing a stiff slim finger rapidly back and forth over her swollen gleaming clit. It was an incredibly wicked scene-and it excited Shanti hotly. She jerked her streaming pussy-hole faster and harder around the thick spike of Ratan's cock.

"Aaaawwwww, fuck it to me!" she bawled. "Fuck that big ol' me hard!"

Ratan's belly smacked loudly against her upturned ass as he plowed his thick cock mercilessly into her greedy hot fuck-hole. Shanti had never been fucked so hard in her life, but she seemed to need it that way. Only that savage pounding could ease her long-denied lust. Ratan fucked her so hard that her whole body shook, and her heavy ripe tits wobbled crazily. She gurgled and moaned with pleasure.

"Ahhhhhh!" she wailed. "So fucking good!"

"Give it to her, Ratan," Chitra urged hoarsely. "Fuck my sister good, darling."

Ratan was about out of his mind with lusty excitement. He had one gorgeous sexy sister taking the savage pounding of his cock and begging for more, while the other lay right there frigging herself and watching his performance avidly. It was the kinkiest situation he'd ever been into. He knew he wasn't going to hold out much longer. To his relief, he felt Shanti shudder and start to climax.

"Oooooooo, I'm coming!" she shrieked.

"Eeeeeeeee!"

"Keep doing it to her," Chitra hissed, "fuck her good."

"Unh-unhhhhh," Ratan panted.

He didn't know how he managed to hold out. As she began to climax, Shanti's cunt went tight as a vise and hot as a blast furnace around his painfully swollen cock. Her powerful cuntal walls almost squeezed the jizz right out of him. Maybe it was Chitra's hoarse excited voice that kept him going, her wicked pleas for him to fuck her sister more and more. Sweat dripping from his body, he kept hammering his bloated prick into Shanti's convulsing cunt.

"Oh, shit, that was fantastic," Shanti sighed.

"I got more for you, baby," Ratan panted.

"I've got more for both of you," Chitra leered.

She crawled over to kneel just behind Ratan. He didn't know what in hell she was up to, but knowing Chitra, it was going to be a mind-blower. He kept on stuffing his stiff eager cock into Shanti's streaming pussy-hole, making her squeal and gurgle with pleasure. Then he felt Chitra's scalding breath fanning his spanking nut sac. Something hot and wet lashed at his balls.

"Chitra, you nut, what the fuck is you doing?" Ratan laughed.

"Just getting in on the action, darling," Chitra said, a note of mischief in her voice. "You go right on fucking my sister, and I'll take care of things down here."

"I bet you will," Ratan sighed.

Now it was going to be a goddamned miracle if he didn't come. Shanti's juicy little fuck-hole was getting hotter and tighter by the second as he fucked her toward another orgasm. Behind him, he felt Chitra's scorching wet tongue lashing up and down his ass-crack, deliciously stimulating his balls and asshole. He moaned and almost shot his load. He felt Chitra's slick pointed Tongue-tip wriggling into the clenched mouth of his shitter.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Ratan bawled. "Awwwwwwww!"

The pleasure was indescribable. Chitra's hot juicy tongue was plowing its way up his asshole, while Shanti's gripping cunt threatened to milk the hot jizz out of his cock. What he didn't realize was that Chitra's right hand was busy, too. She'd reached around him and found the soft warm fur of her sister's bush. She wriggled her finger around till she found Shanti's clit.

"Ohhhhhh, my God!" Shanti gasped.

Expert fingers were kneading her clit, sending violent jolts of pleasure through her pussy-but both Ratan's hands were on her hips! It took her a moment to realize what was happening. She strained to look behind her. There was Chitra, crouched behind Ratan, her face pressed tightly against his ass. Ratan was howling with pleasure. Shanti gasped as she figured out just what her sister was doing.

"Holy shit, I can't hold out," Ratan groaned.

"Ooooooo, me, either," Shanti squealed, "Aaaahhhh, shit fantastic aaahhhhhhh!"

That crazy Chitra, Shanti thought dizzily. She was frigging Shanti's clit and tongue-fucking Ratan's shitter at the same time. They didn't stand a chance against her kinky tactics. Shanti shuddered with unbearable pleasure, screamed, and began to come. Not a second too soon-Ratan bellowed and began jetting his steChitra thick jizz against her womb.

"Awwwwwww, take my cum!" he shouted.

"Unnnggghhhh!" Shanti wailed. "Aaahhhhh!"

Chitra was delighted with the results of her naughty experiment. She'd triggered both of them into helpless orgasms just by using her fingers and tongue. Chitra liked being in charge of things, calling the shots. But as much fun as it was, it still didn't take care of the raging need in her pussy. As Ratan and Shanti collapsed, panting and temporarily exhausted, Chitra was already scheming again.

"Chitra, you are something else," Ratan panted, rolling off Shanti's flushed body.

"How'd you ever come up with a weird idea like that?" Shanti said.

"Weird?" Chitra replied, pretending to be offended. "Well, I like that. Didn't you get off on it?"

"Shit," Ratan laughed, "you know we did. I'm so sweaty, I gotta rinse off."

He dived into the pool, and the two sisters followed him. It was definitely time for a break as far as Shanti and Ratan were concerned. But Chitra was achingly horny, her pussy swollen and hot and helplessly creaming. When Shanti left the pool and stretched out on the towel, Chitra quickly followed her. Shanti lay on her back, her luscious big tits and curly wet bush exposed to the sun.

She was shading her eyes, and she didn't see who it was that gently pushed her legs open and crawled between them. She naturally assumed it was Ratan. When she felt hot moist breath fanning her naked slit, she gave a little gurgle of excitement and kept her eyes closed, wanting to concentrate just on the wild fun of having her pussy eaten.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she murmured in invitation.

Expert fingers parted the lips of her bush and exposed the glistening red button of her clit. She flinched and moaned as scalding wet tongue-meat began to swirl around the sensitive shaft of her clit. Instantly she was horny again, achingly horny. She parted her legs even wider, bending her knees, inviting more of the delicious tongue-fucking.

"Ahhhhhh, yes, lick meeee," she sighed.

She felt a burst of hot saliva drenching her clit. The stiff pointed tongue-tip began to flick busily back and forth over her swollen erect joy-button, sending hot jabs of pleasure through her pussy. Ratan was licking her differently this time, better. Those rough little flicks were placed just right, not a movement wasted.

"Ooooooo, that's so good," Shanti gurgled.

Another rush of molten saliva ran over her clit. Ratan was really hot for eating her this time, actually drooling onto her pussy. She kept her eyes screwed shut in ecstasy, moaning and sighing as that expert tongue lashed and flicked her horny little joy-button. She'd never had her pussy eaten so well-amazing how Ratan had improved in less than half an hour.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Shanti's Sexual Exploits Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 245 milliseconds