• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Help, I'm Marrying a Slut! Ch. 04

Help, I'm Marrying a Slut! Ch. 04

The four of us were heavily engaged in eating our pancakes, sausage, and eggs when Tamara got a Face Time request on her phone, which she eagerly picked up and showed us. It was Gracie, of all people ... still stylish, still adorable, and still irritatingly jealous. She saw me with Tamara and got a strange, defiant look on her face, after which she bent over and mooned all of us, which naturally got Jasper and me quite hard, while it made Tamara and Connie rather wet. She also flipped me the bird, at which point I blew her a kiss. Her instant reaction to that was shock, followed by swallowing hard and pouting at us.

"Why, Ben? Why would you blow me a kiss after what I just did? That's a loving act and I thought that you hate me as much as I love you!" Gracie exclaimed, obviously stunned by my gesture of affection.

"I never hated you, Gracie. Not once. Not even as frustratingly jealous as you became, forcing me to teach you a lesson about the necessity of controlling that jealousy. You exasperated me with your mad possessiveness, woman, but I love you even now. It's just that I also love Tamara, babe. As for the mooning, I enjoyed the view," I coughed as I admitted that much, "Your ass has always been of your best features."

"You don't hate me? You ... still care about me? But ... you dumped me for Tamara!" Gracie protested, struggling with her conflicted feelings.

"No, I didn't. I took Tamara as a lover, yes, but I never dumped you. You're the one who demanded that I choose, the one who left me when I wouldn't give her up. In other words, you dumped me. So, tell me, why did you hate me so much?" I confronted her as I shoved more pancakes into my mouth.

"I didn't ... I just love you so much! I don't hate you, never could! I love you! I need you, Ben! If I have to share you, I will, though it won't be easy. Are you sure that I must, that you can't give up Tamara? Sorry, Tamara, but I have a hard time with this sharing business," Gracie asked me outright.

"Can you give Tamara up? Honestly, now?" I demanded to know.

"Um ... no. She's just so cuddly and loving ... so damn good with her tongue, too. And her pussy is delicious! Sorry, but I couldn't. You'd have to share me with... ," Gracie's face changed as she realized that she had echoed my sentiments, as if to know that she had argued my case for me and would look a hypocrite now, "But it's not quite the same thing with women, is it?"

"Just as I thought. No one in their right mind would give up Tamara. She's far too delectable. Anyway, why isn't it the same thing, Gracie? Aren't women people, too? Aren't they equal to men? Aren't lesbian relationships valid as well as straight ones? Sex is sex, affairs are affairs, and cheating is cheating. But it wasn't cheating that I did when I dated you, Gracie. It was just my firm refusal to be exclusive or even pretend to agree to it. At least I wasn't a hypocrite or liar about it. I didn't promise you such things. I just swore that I would be good to you, take care of you, do things to pamper you, that sort of deal. I kept my word about that, didn't I? How many times did I go out of my way to be kind to you? Wasn't I a loving, doting sort of boyfriend in many ways, not just money, but other things, too. Not that I was submissive, but I loved to spoil you rotten," I observed, adding to Gracie's conflicted feelings now.

Gracie was now on the defensive and hung her head for a second before mumbling something, so I told her, "Speak up, Gracie. I can't hear you if you don't enunciate."

"Okay ... I was saying that I can't believe what a bitch I was and what a hypocrite. It's just that ... that... ," Gracie hesitated to say it.

"That what, Gracie? What is the matter?" I insisted, with Tamara, Jasper, and Connie also impatient now.

"I know that you're going to marry her now, aren't you. I wanted to be your wife! I wanted to have your ring and your name ... and," Gracie kept stalling, afraid of saying something.

"And what?" I pressed the matter.

"And ... stay in the country. Otherwise, when my student visa runs out, it's back to Colombia for me. I don't want to go back to Colombia! Would you? It's narcos, guerillas, death squads, poverty, and crooked officials. It's a horrible standard of living and back to meatless meals much of the week. I haven't lived there in four years and I don't want to go back! If I don't get married to an American, I'll have to go back when my visa runs out!" Gracie pouted, while I smiled at her, much to her astonishment.

"Gracie, don't you know what an anchor baby is?" I asked her abruptly.

"I've heard of that, but if I have a baby out of wedlock, what will happen to me? Who will take care of us?" Gracie asked, still curious, "I wanted to marry you and have your babies, and then you'd keep me around, but I was afraid that if you had other women, you'd ditch us like my father ditched my mother. I finally decided to leave first, before you did it to me, but I didn't dare to find another man. If I did, you might not want me. I just figured that somehow, if I slept with Tamara, she would take care of my needs until you wanted me back ... and make it more likely that you'd take me back, too."

"What did you think would happen to Tamara and me? Honestly, Gracie. Let's be honest now," I turned up the heat on Gracie as I downed my coffee.

"You'd ... probably keep fucking her. I knew that you would, especially since she works for you. And I figured that she probably wouldn't move out, either. But I figured that you'd at least lie to me, so I could pretend that you gave her up, while both of us kept fucking her," Gracie admitted, sounding and looking silly, even to herself now.

"That's what I thought ... and how long did you think that you could pretend that she wasn't basically my mistress, when she wasn't about to move to another bed and she certainly wouldn't go on the Pill ... and that I'd keep banging her bareback?" I pointed out to Gracie, "Dishonesty is no foundation for a good marriage. Your dream is to be married or is it to be with me and have my children? Share a life with me and all. Were your parents married or not? Did your father leave because of no vows or because of something else?"

"My dream was ... and is, to be yours, Ben. Marriage or not. To be yours, but I was hoping for marriage, so you would maybe help me stay in the country, too, between that and my babies. And because I wanted to walk down the aisle and have you declare to everyone that I'm yours. Other women were a threat. It had nothing to do with morals. It was just me wanting to keep from losing you. My father was married to my mother, but he blamed us for that. My twin brother Arturo and me, that is. He never really wanted to be a husband and father."

"So, I think that you can figure this out, dear. Marriage is no guarantee of love or commitment. It will not make your stay in the US any more secure. In fact, it will bring scrutiny from the Feds. An anchor baby, however ... that's undeniable. If your baby's father is an American, we can fight to keep you here. As for marriage, I really hope to see plural marriage happen someday, but in the meantime, I proposed to Tamara and I'm marrying her.

"You can stay with us and sleep with both of us ... in our bed. So, how about it? Move in with us. Mind you, I'd expect you to sleep with Jasper and Connie, too. Think that you can handle that? I'm going to fuck all of you ladies, as is Jasper ... and I really think that Jasper and Connie should move into our place, too. The three of you women can fuck each other as well. How does that sound?" I offered Gracie a way back into my arms.

"You mean it? After all that's happened between us? I can be your girlfriend again and you'll be my papi again, too? Oh, thank you, Ben! I'll do whatever you want, I swear!" Gracie swore to me, her face lighting up now.

"Okay, then ... come here now! Immediately, while we're still eating. We'll get you breakfast, too. Meet up with us and do whatever I tell you. Are we clear? In case you hadn't figured it out, you'll be doing as I say from now on, too. No more jealous outbursts. Obey me and do my bidding, cater to my every last whim. Capice?" I grinned at her.

"Hell, yes! You won't regret it, any of you! Thank you, sweet papi!" Gracie cut off the call and the impression that I got was total urgency on her part now.

"So ... us, moving in with you, into your place, eh?" Jasper smiled now.

"And getting a piece of that yummy ass, too! I can already taste her culo on my tongue! What about you, Tamara? Is she as delicious as she sounds?" Connie asked my fiancee/slave.

"More so. Much like you, in fact. Not surprising. You're both Latinas. I might have to do a blind butt-tasting contest some time, just to see who has the tastier bottom. Think of the orgies that we can all have, not even counting the others that we plan to entice into our little inner club," Tamara licked her lips now, obviously imagining hours of rimming both Hispanic beauties, adding, "I suspect that she'll be wearing your collar soon, too, just as I will."

"Preferably nothing but the collar half the time, if not more. The image of you two domestic goddesses in the buff, wearing only your collars as you do various tasks or chores is enough to seriously turn me on. Three if Connie opts to join in," I winked at both ladies.

"Try and stop me, stud. I'd love for Jasper and you to come home to that. Maybe we could fuck men at the door now and then, too, such as the mailmen and parcel delivery drivers. We could be total sluts for both of you, since you don't mind sharing as well as being shared. We could be naked and glistening with cum and sweat from just being fucked ... you know, that look," Connie smiled deviously.

"Nice and slutty, just the way that I like it," Jasper confessed.

"Oh, hell, yeah! That freshly fucked look on a woman ... God, that's hot! Hey, you are a nymphomaniac. Our whole arrangement started because you have such needs. No need to hold back now," I reminded Connie with a wink.

"As long as I'm not chopped liver," Tamara teased.

"Never, babe. You're my personal love slave, and that means a great deal to me. There is a lot of trust to that ... an intimacy, isn't there?" I observed with a kiss.

That was when Gracie arrived, just in time for the waiter, a rather sullen, anti-social guy who had palmed off half his work on others (I already decided that he was getting no tip ... and I ALWAYS tipped, usually well), finally snapped and refused to take her order. Instead, he yanked off the trademark apron and just walked off the job, giving his boss and the patrons the middle finger. Left holding the bag, the owner, an Indian man in his late 40s, apologized effusively, personally took Gracie's order, and offered to make the whole meal complimentary.

"No need for that. Everything else was great. Kevin's attitude wasn't your fault. I thank you for the offer and for taking charge of it, though. What was that about, anyway?" I asked the man, whose name badge just read Vijay and showed his title as "Proprietor."

"He made some comment about 'ugly wetback cunts' to me, so evidently, the last straw for him was having to serve Hispanics. Regrettable, but at this point, I would call 911 if he ever came back for any reason. Personally, I think that the ladies are all quite lovely, but I'm married, so that's probably not the best thing to admit too openly. I'm lucky in my wife, too. She's rather young and lovely compared to me. Sexy, even ... just like these girls," Vijay had a suddenly wistful look on his face, and then I got a bright idea.

"Gracie, dear, it occurs to me that part of your problem was the way that I had the first encounter with Tamara. Oh, I don't regret it, understand that much, but I know that it could have been a little less 'in your face, ' if you will. So, here's your chance to thank Vijay here ... and get a little of your own. I know that you were a virgin when we first got together, so perhaps it would help if you got some strange dick. Why don't you take Vijay somewhere and give him some tail? Let him fuck you nice and good. How does that sound, Vijay?" I smiled at the man.

"Are you serious? You ... you want me to have sex with him? Shouldn't he use a condom?" Gracie asked me, more puzzl ed and surprised than visibly upset

"Nope. Bareback. Let him fuck you. I didn't use a condom with you. Give him your panties, too. Let him keep them as a souvenir of today. I want to see that 'freshly fucked' look on your face. Few facial expressions are hotter than that one. Try it for a change. You'll be sleeping with both Jasper, Connie, Tamara, and me as just a start, and then you'll be sleeping with all of our partners as well.

"Relax ... you'll get to enjoy it. I already know that you have the potential to break free of some social mores, since you've been sleeping with another woman ... a woman with a boyfriend, no less! You don't have to play the novice anymore. You can be as slutty as you really want to be ... and deep down, I know that you want to be a slut, but you're held back by your upbringing. Get some payback for the way that I fucked Tamara in that supply closet. Fuck Vijay, if he wants it," I reassured Gracie while kissing her neck and fondling her ass under her skirt ... the others clearly egging her on by their reactions and body language.

"How will I make up to Avani? If I can do that, I won't mind trying this young woman. She is rather sensual, very feminine. Gracie? A fitting name. You are a very graceful young lady, but I hope that you're no lady when you're fucked," Vijay flattered Gracie, who blushed as far as her complexion would permit her.

"Okay, I'll do it. You said to obey you, after all. Come, sir. My lovers want me to be a slut, so that's what I will be ... for them and for me. Should I give him my panties now, or after he's fucked me good?" Gracie asked me.

"After. Let him earn the panties by fucking you good and hard, in whatever position you guys want," I encouraged my girlfriend, while my slutty fiancee leaned over to unzip my pants under the table and suck my cock, "Oh, and Vijay, the answer to that is obvious. Let us fuck Avani. If she's a sexy as she sounds, it will be one hell of an orgy."

While we waited for Gracie's order to be made ... and for Gracie to return from getting her ashes hauled by Vijay, I soon found Tamara and Connie switching off between Jasper and me, each sucking one of our dicks before swapping again. About the fourth time that the ladies traded cocks, I came hard down Connie's throat, while Jasper spilled into Tamara's open mouth. When the women then shared the cum in a Sapphic soul kiss that would give a dead man a boner, I grabbed Tamara to kiss her lips, while Jasper did the same to Connie, neither of us caring anymore that we were tasting each other's snowballs.

Several minutes later, Vijay and Gracie came back with satisfied smiles, my girlfriend lifting her skirt to show us the proprietor's seed leaking from her snatch. She definitely had the "just got fucked" expression, too, which made her sexier than ever. He had a million-dollar grin himself, having just plowed a woman other than his wife for the first time since he married. Then he remembered Gracie's order and rushed to wash his hands before bringing it personally to her.

Gracie winked at him in a conspiratorial manner, laughing and showing that she was much more relaxed. Something told me that the saying was true on her face ... Gracie was not a good girl gone bad, but a "bad" girl found out ... if you wanted to pass such judgments. Frankly, I found it a bit harsh, but then I loved, not hated sluts. In any case, my instincts were right about her. Gracie was as much a natural slut as the other ladies in our harem. She found that she enjoyed sex with multiple partners, and in risky situations, just like the rest of us.

Gracie was even more comfortable once I began kissing her sweet lips and adding some tongue, while Tamara spread her thighs under her skirt to lap up Vijay's cum from her twat. While Gracie ate her breakfast, my love slave ate her pussy, making my not-so-ex moan and bite her lower lip in response to the intense pleasure of the tongue inside her slit. When Vijay held up her panties, she blushed and giggled a little before licking her chops and washing down her breakfast with her orange juice.

"I'm definitely going to have to invite you guys over to fuck Avani. The poor girl will not know what hit her, but she'll be in heaven before she realizes it. Seeing that satisfied look on Gracie's face, I won't rest until it's on Avani's, too. I've often wanted to open my marriage of late, but I haven't dared until now. Thank you for helping me out there. Can you guys meet me for supper tonight? I'd like to introduce you to my good lady wife. Trust me, that's going to be terrific for each of us. I'll order pizza, so she doesn't have to cook, either. I want her to have plenty of calories to burn on sex. The thought of her acting the slut tonight ... damn!" Vijay surprised us all with the degree of his lust ... obviously, we'd found a guy with a wild side in spite of his conservative Hindu facade.

Something told me that I hadn't seen anything yet, and when it came to Avani, I was dead right. Vijay and she took hospitality to whole new levels that night and she was definitely a quick learner. In any case, I gladly accepted, as did the rest of us, at which point Vijay insisted upon covering the meal in spite of our attempts to do so.

"You can pay us tonight by helping Avani break free. It's not like I need the tip, anyway," Vijay said as his boner grew again from seeing Tamara make out with me while Gracie gave me a blowjob and Connie dragged Jasper off to the same supply closet for a quickie.

From the look on Tamara's face, she wanted an encore herself, and you bet your tokhus I gave her one. This time, Gracie didn't seem to mind so much, but that was probably because she joined us for a threesome. When we finally left, the other patrons had guessed what was up, but all they did was mutter and stare. Not a soul dared to complain, most likely because they knew that it would do no good. Besides, at least half of them were green with envy and seemed ready to go home to get it on themselves.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Help, I'm Marrying a Slut! Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds