• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Luna vs. Rival Ch. 03

Luna vs. Rival Ch. 03

Luna Swims Again

After my humiliating defeat in the hands of Kim during basketball more rumors were going around the school on how she defeated me so easily, In fact my circle of friends lessened and to be honest I was loving the fact that she was taking everything from me and I craved more.

Once again the next week my rival challenged me again and I was a bit disappointed since it was another swim challenge, the exact same challenge as before, 10 laps after school, I agreed knowing the result and the plan of my defeat.

Once again after school and after dark, My rival and about 10 of her friends were waiting, I changed into my bikini and loosened the strings again and put my clothes in a locker, I walked out where she stood smiling at me.

"Same as before, 10 laps." She said getting onto the diving board, I followed suite and got ready, my heart was pounding again knowing what will happen.

When someone said go we both dived in and of course my bikini came off, and this time I acted like I noticed and covered myself instead of competing, Kim swam all ten laps defeating me 10 laps to 0, When she was done she swam over and stole my bikini and told her friends to go into the locker and retrieve my clothes, I blushed and was conflicted, I was in fear that I would be left naked and I was also excited to see what she will do to humiliate me this time.

Her friends came back with every article of my clothing as she got dressed quickly, Her friends pulled me out and they started to push me out of the pool room at school, I was going to wander the halls naked as they are fully clothed, I offered no resistance wondering what they will do to me.

The opened the door to the outside and I followed them out to the flag pole, Kim took out a red marker and wrote Luna on every article of clothing and tied them to the flag pole.

"Raise your clothes high so when the school takes them down, they will know that you were naked" Kim said, I took the rope and raised my own clothes making them fly high above me, My only protection out of reach.

"Is this the best you can do? You think you're better than me?" I asked trying to get her to set up something else,

"I beat you three times, and each time you ended up naked... But okay, how about you and me have a fight... Tomorrow evening, my house in front of everyone who I invite." Kim replied grinning at me. "My parents are out for the next 2 days."

"Deal." I said.

"Good, I'll take you down again," Kim said "In the meantime have a fun walk home naked." She laughed as her and her friends left me, Instead of going for my clothes, I ran home nude, trying to stay hidden all while loving the fact that she stole my clothes and forced me go home naked, I snuck through the window of my room all hot and aroused wanting more, of course, my fingers took care of everything.

The next day at school everyone knew that my clothes were put on display, and even if the school took the clothes down everyone knew that I was defeated and naked.

Giggles and taunts were directed towards me when I walked down the hall, Since I lost my good shoes I wore a more used pair as I waited for the end of day, I could not concentrate and ended up bombing two quizzes, but as soon as the last bell rung I headed towards Kim's house.

When I got there she invited me in and for the next two hours classmates trickled in, even the rest of my friends, Soon about 35 people came in.

"Okay, we're ready for the fight. Out back" Kim said taking me to her back yard, it was a nice place with a basketball hoop and black top by the door and a pool in the back.

"Rules?" I asked her.

"No bruises on the face." Kim said "And loser has do the chores for the winner next Saturday."

"Deal." I replied, I wore sneaks, jean shorts, a blouse, bra, and panties, Kim wore a t-shirt, jeans, and boots from what I could see, I realized that she wore boots for an advantage.

"Go!" Kim said tackled me catching me by surprise, She grabbed my arms and pinned them down with her knee as she grabbed my blouse, She was pulling it trying to rip it off, The buttons started to fall off landing on the ground, Finally she ripped it open showing my bra, She got off me and grabbed me by hair lifting me up, She shoved me over and grabbed my shoes and dragged me around until they slipped off then she took my socks.

I got on my knees trying to get up but Kim was relentless and grabbed my blouse and ripped the rest of it off exposing my bra to the crowd, The entire crowd even my friends were cheering for her, She flipped me over and grabbed my shorts and tugged them down and off leaving me in bra and panties.

"Look at you, Almost naked and I and still fully dressed" Kim said lifting me up and grabbing my bra before ripping it off exposing my c cup breasts to the crowd, They cheered as Kim took me down to the ground and starting slapping them before massaging them.

"What are you doing!" I cried, embarrassed.

"I am going to humiliate you" she said tweaking the nipples before tugging my panties down and off, I lay there naked as the day I was born as I never laid a finger on her.

For the next fifteen minutes she slapped, lightly punched, and massaged me, When she was done I could not move, Out of both pain and arousal.

"Look at you, Nothing on and I defeated you once again." She taunted as rope was given to her, She hog tied me and put a washcloth in my mouth.

"Now for the entertainment." Kim said taking a feather and stroking up and down my feet causing me to laugh. "So ticklish and naked" she said tickling every inch of me for 10 minutes before she finally let me go.

"Next Saturday you are helping me with the garage" she said pushing me out of the yard naked "This set of clothes is mine now" she said as I ran down the street with my hands between my legs fingering myself, After a few minutes I came right there in the street and almost did not make it before getting into my room through the window, My friends turned on me and I was naked in front of 35 people, and I wanted even more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Luna vs. Rival Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds