• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sex Games 06 Pt. 02

Sex Games 06 Pt. 02

Carol and I took a long nap after our adventure on the float boat. When we woke up the sun was setting over the lake. We watched the sun sink into the lake. We were in our usual deck attire, T shirts and no bottoms. There was a light breeze and I snuggled up to Carol's ass for warmth.

We had reservations at the yacht club for dinner. When I made the reservations they told me the theme tonight was 70s surfing. We were in a good mood and ready for more adventures. I asked Carol what she was expecting for the evening.

Carol grinned and said, "If I could, I'd fuck them all."

I smiled and said, "Well that would be a lot of fucking."

We walked to the yacht club. Carol had on a pair of very skimpy denim shorts with a few well placed cut outs and a gossamer halter top. I had on a pair of board shorts and a very cool T shirt. We had a martini at the bar before sitting down for dinner. We had lobster, corn on the cob and a bottle of Chablis.

After we ate we went out on the deck to enjoy the evening air. The lake was beautiful in the moonlight and a warm breeze rustled the pines. It was a very romantic setting.

I said, "Does the deck bring back memories?"

Carol said, "Umm, yes."

We reminisced about our time at the cottage, Brian and his yacht, John with the big cock, John the local cowboy, the Mardi Gras guys, Billy and the two boaters who had fucked Carol this afternoon. We dry humped and whispered sweet naughty things to each other.

The music started and we went back to our table. They were playing surfing songs, twists and some romantic ballads.

A guy came up to our table and asked Carol to dance. He introduced himself, Don. He was dressed in bell bottom pants, tight at the crotch and a button up flowered shirt. He had a real 70s look.

Carol got up and danced, bumping her mound on his leg and her breasts swayed to the music. The next song was a twist and Carol danced with a fucking motion grinding against his tight crotch. The two of them came back to the table flushed. There was a noticeable bulge in his pants.

I asked, "Was that fun?"

Carol said, "Yes, fucking yes."

I said, "Lets go out on the deck."

Carol said, "Can we take Don?"

I said, "Sure go get him."

Carol walked over to his table and she leaned down so that her tits were in his face. I could see her whispering to him. He got up with a big smile on his face. Carol took him by the hand and brought him over to me. The three of us walked out to the deck.

I led Carol over to the padded bench and he and I sandwiched her between us. I was behind Carol and I cupped her breasts. I untied Carol's halter top and her breasts glowed in the moonlight. Don had his hands in her shorts. He unbuttoned Carol's denims and pulled them off.

Carol said, "Please, Please."

Don and I undressed. He had a fat prick with an enormous bright red head. Don started finger fucking Carol while I ran my cock between her ass cheeks. I lay on the bench and pulled Carol down on my cock. Don lubricated his cock and put in her ass.

We were still for a moment savoring the raw sex. When he started stroking into Carol I could feel his cock through her thin walls.

Don moaned, "Your ass is so warm and tight."

I pulled Carol down so that I was suckling on her breasts. Don caressed her back and ass. I groaned. Carol moaned. Don grunted. We kept fucking for what seemed an eternity. Carol kept pressing down on my cock and back onto Don's prick. We were in a fucking fever. Carol's cunt was so tight pressed into me by Don's cock in her ass.

Don moaned, "Immmm coming in your ass unhhh."

Carol talked dirty, "F Fuck, cunt, prick."

I cried out, "Carol, Carol fuck fuck, I'm coming."

We all came with a hot blast of come. We rested for several moments. I held Carol as she continued to tremble with her orgasm. When we regained control, we could hear the music playing. We said good night, freshened up and went back to our table.

I went to the bar and got us some fresh martinis. When I got back, John the finger fucker with the huge prick was sitting at our table and whispering to Carol. I sat down and greeted John with a smile.

The band started playing, "If you don't know me by now." Carol and John got up to dance. She pressed her body to him and he put his hands in Carol's back pockets. Soon the two of them were dry humping on the dance floor.

When Carol and John came back to the table, I said, "Deck?"

Carol said, "Cottage, I want to fuck all night."

The three of us headed for the door. Don came up to us and asked if he could come with us.

Carol beamed and said, "Yes, Yes."

We started walking on the beach towards the cottage. I was surprised to see Billy by the lifeguard stand. I looked at Carol with a question in my eyes. She nodded yes.

I waved Billy over to us and told him where we were headed. He smiled widely and got in our little procession.

The coincidences kept coming. We got to the cottage door and John the local cowboy was standing there. Carol gave him a wet lingering kiss and pulled him inside with the whole gang.

I said to the group, "Get naked." "Rule number one if Carol says stop, we stop." "Rule number two, I go first, last and whenever I want."

Carol sat on the edge of the bed and I knew what she wanted. I knelt in front of her. I inhaled the smell of her wetness and saw her glistening slit. Carol put her legs over my shoulder and pulled me to her. Her cunt was pungent and flowing with juices.

I ran my tongue from her ass to her clit. I licked. I slurped. I sucked. I stuck my tongue deep into her ass.

Carol moaned, "yes". My face was slick from her arousal.

I stood up and said, "I've got to fuck you now."

Carol grunted and said, "Put your c c ock in me."

I ran my prick along her cunt lips and then put it in. It was warm, inviting and soaking wet.

We didn't move for a minute then we both said,

"I love you so much."

Carol flexed her Kegel muscles around my very hard cock. I could feel every part of her cunt as my cock was being hugged and caressed. We fucked very slowly feeling every stroke. I was lost in love and lust for her. I cupped Carol's ass lifting her closer to me. I slowly increased the tempo of our fucking.

Carol was caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples. This seemed like a sexual eternity.

Carol started her dirty talk.

"Oh Dick, Dick, fuuuuck me, Ahhh, cummmm in my cunt."

I moaned, "Carol, CCarol, my dirty girl."

I stuck a finger into her ass. We both exploded with an earth shattering orgasm. I held her tightly to me while she continued to tremble. After a few minutes of heavy breathing and cuddling we disentangled from each other.

Carol looked around the room full of men with hard cocks and said, "Billy come over here."

He approached her and stuck his fingers in Carol's cunt and licked the juices from them. He knelt in front of her sucked her juices and my come from her cunt. It dribbled down his chin and his face was slick and shiny.

His little prick was stiff and the veins were pulsing. Carol reached down and put it in her cunt. He seemed nervous and uncertain. Carol grabbed his ass and pulled him in deeper and started her humping motions. Billy got very excited and started feverishly jerking into Carol.

Carol put her hand on his chest to slow him down. He was so inexperienced he couldn't hold back.

Billy mumbled, "Oh god Oh yes."

He came in Carol. She pulled him to her and soothed him. She told him to stay by her.

I asked Carol, "Are you doing OK? Having fun?"

Carol looked up at me and said, "I want more."

Carol gestured to big prick John. He crawled on his hands and knees. He got between her legs and buried his face in her cunt. He expertly ran his tongue alone her cunt lips, slowly approaching her clit. At her clit he sucked it into his mouth and gently nibbled on it.

Carol jerked as if hit by an electric shock.

Billy got on his knees and licked and sucked her tits.

John got up and buried his big cock in Carol's cunt. Her cunt stretched around the big cock and there was frothing on her cunt lips.

I reached down and pulled her arms above her head and smothered her with a passionate kiss.

Carol pulled Billy to her and swallowed his skinny cock.

The room reeked of sex. There was an atmosphere of sexual anticipation.

Carol's eyes glazed over with lust. Her chest was deeply flushed red.

Billy shot his come into Carol's mouth and her lips were painted white with it. She pulled John to her and gave him a come filled kiss.

Carol started her sex talk.

"Cum ccum, fffuck meeeee, Ahhhhh"

John groaned and started plunging deeply into her cunt. Both Carol and John started to orgasm. They were at the height of their sexual coupling. John collapsed onto Carol and she held him tight as her quivering went on and on.

I asked, "Are you OK?"

Carol said, "Just a little more."

John the local cowboy approached the bed. Carol told him to get on his back. She straddled his face and ground her cunt on it. She slithered down his body leaving a trail of cum on him. When she got to his cock she grasped it and put it in her.

Carol gestured to Don. He snuggled up to her ass and ran his cock on her slit to lubricate it. In one single stroke he was buried in her ass.

Carol groaned, "Do dirty things to me, ahhh."

The three of you were consumed with lust.

I pulled Billy to the side of the bed face down. I lubricated his sweet ass and my cock. When I slid into him he sighed. He started humping his skinny prick on the bed while I fucked him.

It was a wild tableaux of wanton sex. John fucking Carol's cunt. Don fucking Carol's ass. Me fucking Billy's ass.

It was overwhelming excitement for everyone. I came in Billy's ass. Billy spurted all over the bed sheets. John thrust up and came in Carol. Don groaned and came in her ass.

Carol thrashed on all the cocks and screamed.

"Oh my fucking God, yesss, yesss, Ahhhh."

The room was silent except for the panting and sighing.

That was the end of our time at the cottage. Wow!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sex Games 06 Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 236 milliseconds