• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Corporate Mergers Pt. 03

Corporate Mergers Pt. 03

12

Stuart groaned and opened his eyes. Sitting up, he looked around disoriented before remembering yesterday. He put his head in his hands and rubbed his face trying to forget, but then felt his cock pulse under the covers. He looked over at the creamy bare breasts rising and falling with every breath and saw the soft nipples remembering how they felt in his mouth, between his teeth. Shuddering he imagined that old guy with Carol's nipples in his mouth. Getting up, he padded to the strange bathroom and relieved himself having to push his cock down to direct the stream. He felt hands reach around and take over holding his cock and a soft, warm body press against his back.

"One or two shakes?" Linda asked? "I'm amazed you're almost hard again after last night. I haven't done it eight times in one night, ever. You were insatiable." Linda said while stroking his cock back to life. "Are insatiable. We haven't done it in the shower." She went over and started the water before turning back and wrapping her arms around the taller man. I can't believe I never noticed you at work before, but then again I never go to the HR floor." She said kissing him, "The water's hot, let's soap each other up."

Stuart pressed his cock against the tight ass he already had in the early morning and pinched the slippery nipples as he soaped up the beautiful redhead. He loved feeling her smooth body slide against his and her ass press back eagerly against his rock hard erection.

Linda spun around and pressed her lips against his and kissed him hard feeling his mouth open up and his tongue slide against hers. She put her leg up on the ledge and reached down and grabbed his cock and slipped it into her pussy. Groaning into his mouth, she wrapped her arms around his neck and thrust back against his driving cock. She moaned appreciatively when Stuart reached down and drove his finger into her ass and soon they were rhythmically sloshing under the shower spray. As she felt the strong man's hand return to her nipple she lifted herself up and wrapped her legs around him, letting him raise and lower her onto his iron-hard rod penetrating her cunt.

Stuart grabbed her flexing ass cheeks and pounded her well used pussy thinking how great Linda's cunt felt, how she was able to clench her vaginal muscles, squeezing his cock as hard as he'd ever felt. How much passion she had, how eagerly she opened her legs every time he got hard. He felt somewhat guilty since she thought it was her getting him excited, but it was mostly the thought of his wife, naked, under that man, being fucked. How many times have they done it so far? What did Carmichael make her do? Feeling Linda thrust harder against him and hearing her familiar grunts when she came, Stuart reached back up with one hand and teased her tender nipple as she writhed against him.

Letting her exhausted legs slide back down to the floor, Linda let the man's cock slide out and turned around putting her hands on the ledge. Sticking her ass up in the air, she wiggled it enticingly. "You want to fuck my ass again? You liked it earlier." She cooed. "Oh yes!" She grunted as he pressed his cock against her ass, "Take it slow, aaaahhhh yeeessss, nice. Ok, fuck me fuck my ass. Christ, how many times can you do this is a day?" She cried out as Stuart attacked her ass hard.

Stuart was wondering if Carol is taking Carmichael's cock up her ass, her young pussy. Whether he'd make her swallow. "Christ, her ass, the way he groped it with everyone looking like it was his." He thought as he jammed his cock angrily into the girl's rectum and shot another load into her. Finally, after releasing as much cum into her ass as he could he slipped out feeling his balls ache.

Linda picked up the soap and cleaned the softening cock off looking up at the intense looking man. Taking the shower head, she rinsed her hands off then sprayed his cock and balls, rinsing all the soap off. Returning the shower head to the bracket, she shut off the water and grabbed a towel. As she dried Stuart off, she studied his face. After they were both dry, she pulled him back to the bed and sat him down. "Ok, you need to tell me where your head is. I'm flattered when any man gets hard being with me, but no man would find me that beautiful to get hard and cum nine times. What's going on?" She looked at him waiting.

Stuart roused himself, and stroked her wet hair. "Actually, I believe a lot of men would have double-digit hard-ons looking at you naked." He hesitated before continuing, "Don't be mad, but it's something I can't deal with, something that I probably should have been upfront with you about. I'm married." He watched Linda's expression change to anger and did nothing to absorb the hard punch to his chest.

"What? Where the fuck is your ring? Why didn't you say anything? Where's your wife? I'm, I'm...I don't know what to say. Get your clothes on and get the fuck out of here." Linda screamed at the dejected young man as she paced back and forth. When he didn't move, didn't change his expression, but just looked at the floor, she cooled down and stopped in front of him. Squatting down, she saw the despair on his face and lifted his chin, "Ok, there's a story here. I'm sorry, but you have to tell me."

Stuart looked down at the naked girl between his legs, her breasts dangling, her pussy spread wide open and thought about how the mood changed with those two words. He looked into her face and asked, "You remember the blonde escort accompanying Carmichael? The one basically naked with her ass being felt up by him? The one you said was out of my league?"

"Yes, why? What? She's your wife?" Linda asked, looking shocked. "Why, why would she do that, is she a hooker?"

Stuart laughed bitterly, "Yes, I guess she is now. Yesterday at this time we were married and getting ready for Mr. Stevens party, and now...I don't know what we are." He tailed off softly.

"Did you agree to this? Did they threaten your job? What happened? Tell me." Linda urged.

After listening to the story, Linda put her arms around the sad young man and sighed. She said softly in his ear, "Made you an offer you couldn't refuse, or perhaps you could, but she couldn't. It's a great offer. Hell, he's very good looking. I would have done it for free. Sorry, sorry, that didn't help." She said, hearing Stuart snort. "So this is killing you and getting you hard every time you think about it, huh?" She said looking at him.

"Yes, that's pretty much it. I hate that she is with him, allowing him to take her any way he wants, but every time I think about it I get as hard as I've ever been." He looked at the beautiful redheaded girl looking at him concernedly, and sighed. "I'm pretty sick, huh?"

"I cannot say whether you're sick or not, but not about this. My ex was like that. He kept leaving me with his friends, or letting other men dance with me, feel me up in front of him. He even convinced me to take a job on a three week fishing charter through the Caribbean that he signed up for. He had me take an assumed name and watched as all the men shared me. I was only allowed to wear a thong the whole time, even when we came into port. I was free to anyone during the day, but the captain made it clear I was to sleep in his berth at night. Any man that had the urge took me in any hole, wherever I was and I was expected to love it. The captain was very clear what my role was on the boat. I guess I'm no different from your wife." Linda said ruefully, "I'll be honest though, that was the final straw. I left him soon after that, so I hope what you and Carol have is stronger." Linda said sadly. Looking up at Stuart she said brightly, "Let's get dressed. I know a great Sunday brunch. My treat. But you cannot think about Carol, in fact they said you're a single man. Go with it."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. That was unfair, especially since I sort of used you to work out my frustrations." Stuart said sadly.

"Yeah it was terrible, having to suffer through 12 or so orgasms forced on me by a hot guy. I'll never forgive you...until your next hard-on." Linda said blushing. "I might need to stay near you for the next week in case there's an emergency..."

********************************************************************

Carol/Jessica woke up and felt an arm across her chest. As she traced it back she noted the fine hair and realized it was her newest friend Marilyn. Seeing the woman turn to look at her she murmured, "Good morning."

Marilyn grinned, "We were worried about you. You passed out and Gene and I had to clean you up and get you to bed."

Jessica looked around, "Where's Gene?"

"He's in his bed in the other room, we have to sleep in the whore's quarters." Marilyn said ruefully, "He said he sleeps alone and he had a room for 'his date' as he put it.

"Thanks for being here, Marilyn. I would have hated waking up alone in a strange hotel room. Will your husband be upset?" Jessica asked.

"No, sweetie, he is fine. We have an unspoken arrangement He, um, someone in his platoon stepped on an IED in Iraq and he kind of lost some important parts. At least he didn't lose his legs or life...though I know he wishes he had lost his legs instead." Marilyn said sadly.

"Oh, how horrible. Oh my God, I cannot even imagine what that must be like." Jessica said sadly as she stroked the brunettes face. "He lets you sleep with other men? Doesn't that drive him crazy?"

"I'm sure it does. The first three years back, as he went through rehab, he yelled at me, swore at me, insulted me and tried to drive me away. Luckily, one of the therapists told me he'd do that and I had to let it bounce off me since he wanted to get me to leave and find someone who was whole. Finally, he collapsed and cried his eyes out and told me he didn't deserve me." Marilyn said with tears in her eyes, "I was bawling my eyes out also and told him he was all I ever wanted and he couldn't just toss me aside. Ever since then, he's been getting better, getting out and hiking. I miss the sex, but I love that he is next to me in bed. I know he knows where I am, what I am doing when I tell him I'm helping Mr. Stevens out. I think he knows I need the contact, the release. I don't do it often maybe once every couple of months and feel guilty about it afterwards, but..." The brunette finished sadly.

Jessica pulled the woman closer hugging her and stroking her back and as she felt Marilyn's hands stroking her back, they impulsively started kissing. As their mouths opened and their hands found each other's pussies, they tore off the covers and rolled over with Marilyn on top of Jessica.

Breaking the kiss, Marilyn looked down at the gorgeous blonde and sighed, "I need to be on top this time. Both you and Gene was almost too much last night...almost I said." Grinning, she moved down to get closer to those creamy mounds. She wiggled between the blonde's legs as she felt her open them up and began licking those pink tips, feeling the nipple harden. She took her right hand and worked the girl's other nipple, getting both nice and aroused. When the thrusting against her stomach became more pronounced, she kissed her way down to that pink slit and lapped at the sweet moisture coating her lips. Marilyn reached down and stroked her aroused pussy while sliding a finger into Jessica's.

"Oooh. This feels so good. Why didn't I ever let a woman do this to me before?" Jessica panted. "Oh, dear, we have an audience again." She moaned looking over a Gene standing in the doorway. "Can you help my friend here? She really needs a cock inside her." She said pointing to the brunette's humping ass.

As Marilyn opened her legs, Gene directed his cock into the wet twat and closed his eyes feeling the skin against skin he was missing for so long. Pressing himself as deep as he could he pulled back out and thrust hard into the slick hole. Over and over he pounded into the tight pussy listening to the grunts by both girls as he forced the brunette's face against the blonde's cunt. Soon, he felt the cunt muscles contract spasmodically on his cock as she came under his pounding fat piece of meat. When she relaxed her pussy, he pulled out and crawled over Jessica's face and looked down at her.

Grinning, Jessica opened her mouth and engulfed the cum coated rod and swallowed the juices coating it. Feeling in heaven with a tongue attacking her pussy, a cock invading her mouth, a man's hand gripping one breast and the soft, smaller woman's hand on the other, she felt her nerves peaking. She tried to focus on the fat tube of flesh in her mouth, but with grunts and moans, exploded with waves of pleasure shooting up her body.

As she opened her mouth gasping in her orgasm, Gene pulled his cock out of her mouth and as Marilyn rolled off the bed, he got down between the blonde's legs and slammed his cock into her. It didn't take more than a minute before he grunted and filled that young pussy with his hot jets of sperm. Pulling out, he waited expectantly as Jessica got up and again cleaned his cock off.

As Jessica got up and headed to shower, Gene reached over to the side table and handed her a bottle, "Here, I'd like you to use this."

"Citrus Body Wash? Mmmm, smells good. Thanks, "I'll be back. Marilyn, you want to join me?" She asked as she walked into the bathroom.

Leaving the hotel and heading for Gene's car that was brought around, they all took deep breaths. Gene stretched his arms and looked up at the clear sky, "What a great day. I need to get out somewhere. Are there any good place to hike around here?"

"Sure, we're surrounded by state forest land and there's a great place I like to go. It's over a ridge and the views are spectacular, but the best part is a hidden lake that's really great to swim in." She said thinking of Stuart and suddenly missing him. "One problem, though, your car might not make it. You really need four-wheel drive." Jessica said.

"Not a problem, Marilyn can you join us?" Gene asked.

"No, I'd better get home to my husband, I'm sure he's getting worried." She put her arms around Jessica and gave her a hug, "You take care of yourself and don't get too wild." She broke the embrace and looked her in the eyes with concern before turning to Gene. Her put her arms around the older man and pressed her lips against his, "Thanks for dinner and the fun evening. I really needed that. You guys go ahead. I'll catch a cab."

"No need, take my car. As our friend here said, we'll need something a bit bigger." He said handing the keys to the brunette, "I'll get it back sometime this week, enjoy it."

Marilyn stood there stunned, "Seriously, this is a Maserati. I can't drive this."

"Nonsense, I'm sure all the controls are where they normally are. Otherwise it'll just sit in the garage gathering dust. I'll see you in the office this week, I'm sure." Gene said, closing her hand around the keys. Pulling the phone out, he dialed, "Gene Carmichael, yes. Can you send a Range Rover over to the hotel. Yes, as soon as possible. Thank you." He glanced over and saw the white Italian sports car pull away from the curb, "How about we get some coffee while we wait, perhaps some food."

Arriving at the trailhead, they saw just one other car. Jessica smiled, "Nice. It looks like there's no one else here. I'm surprised, being a Sunday." She walked around testing the new walking shoes, "These will be great. I hate to immediately hike in new shoes, but I think I'll be fine. How are yours?"

Gene flexed his feet, "I'm sure they'll be fine. Ok, which way?" He said putting on his day pack.

Jessica pointed to the trail on the other side, "I like this trail better." Looking down at her thin sun dress, "I would have preferred hiking shorts and a shirt, but it's your call."

"You could have said no. I just thought on a warm day, a light dress would be a lot cooler, and from my standpoint, a lot hotter." He smiled clearly seeing the shape of her breasts, the shadow of her areolas and her nipples poking out.

"Yeah, thanks for hiding my bra and panties. I assume you want me to lead? God, I hope it doesn't get windy." Jessica said grimacing. "I'll give the wildlife a show."

Climbing to the ridge, Jessica stopped, "So, what do you think?" She said looking down at the city and the ocean stretching out to the horizon. "I love this view. All the cars look like ants crawling on their trails."

"Nice, this is really great. I wonder how many miles that is over there." He said pointing to a Ferris wheel way off in the distance.

"I'll bet 25 miles." Jessica said, "Do you want to rest, or shall we head down to the lake? Do you need a break, something to eat?"

"I'm good, I'll flop down when we get there, but one thing first. Take off the dress. We've seen no one and I like to see you naked." Gene said.

Jessica did a 360 and pulled the dress off and spread her arms, holding the cloth. "Happy?"

"You have no idea," Gene said taking the dress and folding it before putting in his pack.

"Hang on. If we hear someone, we hear voices, I need to put that on." Jessica said urgently.

"Really? Why? You'll probably never see them again, and it will give them a thrill. It's a lot more exciting being naked knowing you can't cover up, plus you'll be making someone's day." Gene said reaching into the day pack, "One thing though. Perhaps I should put on some sunscreen on you." He said squirting cream onto his hands.

Jessica stood there as Gene rubbed the smooth lotion all over her body, making sure every crack and crevice were covered. She was stunned at the reaction her body was having, buck naked, out in the open, being roughly groped and rubbed as the strong man worked the cream into her skin. Her nipples stuck out half an inch, and she groaned every time Gene pulled on them hard. Her pussy was leaking from the probing fingers, and she wondered if there'd be glistening streaks down her legs as she hiked. She was brought out of her reverie when Gene snapped the bottle shut and threw it back in the pack.

"Ok, let's go. Lead on, I'll be close behind." He said smiling, "Now, this is a good look on you."

Groaning, Jessica turned and headed down. After a mile, they came to a rocky outcropping and Jessica stopped, "Here's why this lake is so private, you have to go through these bushes and around to the other side of the rock and it's just a couple hundred yards down the hill. No one but us knows about it."

When they came down to the lake, Jessica held out her arm. "What do you think?"

"Fuck! I love it. Turn around. You've got a bitchin ass, but let's see the front."

Jessica whipped around holding one arm over her chest and the other hand covering her pussy. "Shit, no one is ever here. I didn't see you. This is embarrassing," she said looking at the three naked boys lying off to the side in the sun. Seeing as they made no move to cover themselves, nor did they stop staring, Jessica slid behind Gene.

Gene pulled Jessica back in front of him, "Honey, relax. This is just a few people enjoying the outdoors. Why don't you dive in and let the water cover you?" He pushed her gently towards the water. "I'm sorry to bother you boys, but my daughter and I come here a lot. She's sort of a nudist, has to skinny dip as often as possible." He looked at the blonde skimming across the water, "I for one, am not a huge fan of swimming, but I don't let her come up here alone. You know how it is, strange men and all and she actually being quite innocent. Anyhow, I'm sure she'd love the company." Gene said dropping his day pack and grabbing a book. Ignoring the boys, he leaned back against the tree and read his book.

The boys looked at each other, "Wow, I think we hit the jackpot." The tall one guy with the shaved head whispered to the others.

"No...really, I mean sure, we can splash around a bit, but with dad over there..." The dark haired guy whispered.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Corporate Mergers Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds