• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Main Attraction

Main Attraction

1234567

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the third part of a story that began with "Bosom Buddy", and continues through "Special Delivery."

REPORT ON LIBIDIFEM: This drug has been tested on animals, but has not yet had a human trial. I realize that the use of this drug could have far-reaching ramifications if it fell into the wrong hands or is misused, which is why I am submitting this report but then burning the formula, which I am not including.

The drug, when ingested, is expected to have the following effects, based on laboratory observation. Some effects are individual, some are reciprocal, as will be outlined:

  1. The drug begins to take effect within two minutes of oral intake.
  2. For a period of 24-36 hours, the male sex drive is increased many fold. His production both of semen and testosterone will be multiplied, perhaps by as much as a factor of seven. His genital size will increase, up to as much as 75%.
  3. Such will his performance capacity increase that after ejaculation the man will be able to achieve erection again within a period of 10 to 15 minutes, sometimes in as little as seven minutes.
  4. His physical stamina will also increase many fold. He will, of course, require sleep, but will be physically satisfied by as little as two hours' rest.
  5. He will be compliant, and will be unable to refuse the advances of a female.
  6. Reciprocal effect: while a male is under the influence of the drug, any woman with whom the male makes eye contact, and whom he feels an attraction for, will be affected in the following manner: his body chemistry will react and will emit a pheromone. If the woman has engaged in any sexual activity (intercourse, masturbation, homosexual activity), or even thought about having sex within the previous 24-36 hours, she will be compelled by the pheromone to copulate with the male. In many observed cases, the female was not satisfied by one act of copulation alone.

Dosage should be limited to no more than 4 tsp. in a 24-hour period. Overdose could render the effects permanent.

Dr. Madeline Stoessel, a 24-year-old chemical engineer with an IQ in the 200's, chuckled to herself as she finished typing her report, read it over, pulled the paper out of the typewriter and filed it for delivery to her supervisors.

This was the report she had waited practically her whole life to type.

She was five foot eight, with an amazingly sexy figure that nobody at her job could see under her lab coat and baggy Annie Hall clothing. She had short brown hair, inviting brown eyes, and full lips that any guy would want to kiss. But she was stuck in the lab all the time, and was WAY too involved with her research to have time to date.

She also was a staunch feminist who believed that women should be in complete control of relationships. The few men she dated -- certainly the two she'd had sex with -- didn't understand her constant chatter about female dominance, how men should do anything and everything she wanted just because she wanted it, and that it was the natural order of things that people should be living in a matriarchal society. It could be said, on some levels, that Madeline's elevator didn't go all the way to the top floor. Ever since she was a girl, she was convinced that this drug should and could be made, even though, as she stated in the report, she knew what could happen if the drug was misused.

She lied a little in the report. She had no intention of actually burning the formula. In fact, she had a duplicate of it locked in her safe at home -- along with enough of the drug to keep a guy going for several years. Plus, she had the ingredients so that she could make more if she chose.

She giggled to herself again, picked up the phone and, when the other party answered, said "Jodi? Maddy. You have a subject for the human trial? Let me know where and when. Yes, I'm going to participate, and monitor. You've told me how hot he is. I almost feel sorry for the poor sap. He'll never know what hit him!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

I hated walking around the neighborhood, fearing and feeling that all eyes -- female, at least -- were on me. I kept having to exchange knowing glances, and smiles, with increasing numbers of women.

The late deliveries from the pharmacy were increasing in the last year. At least twice a week, I would be told to leave work early, make a delivery and then be compelled to sexually service the customer. Sometimes, I wasn't even taking lunch in the store, but making a delivery and then "eating out". I could not refuse them, for fear of losing my job, or being publicly accused of committing adultery or, at worst, rape. Truth be told, it was more like the women were raping me. They came in all shapes and sizes: tall, short, thin, muscular, stout. All beautiful, and not a single one that I wouldn't have wanted to screw of my own volition. But that was hardly the point. My boss was happy with the uptick in business, but didn't quite understand it.

The plans were clever. The women would have me deliver when they knew that their husbands would be coming home late from work. Sometimes I would deliver to a woman's house, be greeted by one woman and ushered into a living room or a bedroom to find the real customer waiting for me. College-age to early-20's girls still living at home would contrive to have their mothers "go shopping" so that they'd have the house to themselves. One girl I went to middle school with, now a college junior like me, just simply invited her early-40ish mother to join us in a threesome when we were caught in flagrante. In an ironic twist, I got both of them pregnant, but both had abortions.

Now what could be wrong with having sex with hordes of beautiful woman, and getting tipped for it afterwards? Easy. It was exhausting. I had no time for my own social life. It was against my own will. And it was all Jodi's doing, I learned early on -- her revenge because I wouldn't willingly be her sex slave.

I finally called her up and asked for a face-to-face meeting at a local restaurant.

She actually swaggered in -- unusually, not wearing her standard heels but black boots. At six foot two, she hardly needed to be taller. Everything else -- oversized black sweater to cover her massive tits, very short black skirt, black tights -- was her normal uniform.

Sitting down, she opened her legs slightly to show me where the tights ended. As usual, she was going commando. "So, Mike, how many customers have you had -- not counting repeaters? Maybe a hundred? More?" Then, softly, "Mmm, word of mouth is such a powerful thing. I told all my friends about our couple of nights together. Annette told her friends. And so on, and so on..."

"Jodi, I brought you here because I want to find out how I can make this stop."

"How's my six-inch friend holding up? Just sitting here with you is making me so fucking horny!! God, I would love to take you back to my house and feel that hot cock in my pussy again!! MMMMmmmm, why do you keep denying me?"

Ignoring her, I said "So this just goes on and on, until I decide to quit the job, which I REALLY need right now? The extra money is helping me for college."

"Hey, if you won't fuck me, I'm going to live vicariously through the women you DO screw. And believe me, they're giving me a LOT of REALLY glowing reports. MMMmmmm!!!!" she purred as she rolled her head around in near-orgasmic bliss. "Every time they tell me about what you do with them, I have to masturbate for hours just to cool myself off. Ooooh, I SO wish it was your cock!! I DREAM about that yummy cock of yours EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!!!"

"SSSSHHHHHH!!!! Keep your fucking voice down! Does the whole neighborhood need to hear this?"

She thought for a moment, and finally said, "I have a friend who's a chemist. She's a bit loopy, but earnest enough. If you'd be willing to be part of a little science experiment she is working on, maybe I can arrange for all of this to go away. You'd need an extended amount of free time."

"Well, I have three weeks off from school starting next week. I'm also going to be off from work during that time. My parents are in Florida and don't come back 'til next month. How much of that time will you need from me? And what's the nature of this 'science experiment'?"

"That I'm afraid I can't tell you, because we want to maintain a control situation. How long this takes will depend at least partially on you. But you have my word -- and I know I went back on it before, but this time I swear -- once this is done, that'll be the end of the late deliveries or 'extended lunches' for you. By the way, I'm going to be part of the experiment."

"I kind of figured. So, when?"

"I'll be in touch. Don't jerk off until then. Save yourself up."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jodi got home, almost giddy. She would get to have Mike before she released him from her grasp. Plus, she was planning a big surprise for him. She heard the phone ring, and picked right up.

"Hey, Maddy, what's up? Yes, I talked Mike into it. How about we do it this Friday, at your place? Are you in also? Yeah, he's got a big hot dick, and he fucks like a porn star. From what you've told me, this is only going to make him hotter. I'll spread the word."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Three days later, on Friday evening at about 9, Jodi picked me up in her car, and we soon pulled up in front of a large, well-maintained modern-looking ranch home. We were greeted by Jodi's friend, who looked mighty hot in a scoop-necked, skintight black cocktail mini-dress and heels. The back of the dress nearly exposed her round panty-less ass. Jodi was wearing a tight pink shirt and a purple mini-skirt, and her usual high heels. She looked enormous next to my slight, slim build.

"Hi, Mike, I'm Dr. Stoessel. You can call me Madeline, or Maddy. Oooh, Jodi was right, you ARE quite the stud."

Jodi licked my ear. "Told you. Hottest stud around."

I said, rather laconically, "So how many times am I going to have to have sex with you, Maddy?"

"Oh, that depends on a few things. The others. When my number comes up."

"Others? There are going to be more?"

"The guests will start arriving in about 45 minutes. Let's get you back into the kitchen and get you ready."

"HOW MANY?" I spluttered, exasperated and scared, as the women, one on each arm, walked me towards the kitchen.

"Oh, don't worry. We'll fix it so that you'll be able to handle whatever we throw at you."

Maddy left to wait for and greet the guests -- I still had no idea how many she was talking about. Jodi opened the refrigerator door, and took out a glass. "Drink this -- ALL of it. It's a protein shake. Plenty of energy. And believe me, you'll need whatever energy you can get!" She looked at me and licked her lips seductively. I quickly drained the drink she had given me. "Now, let's go into the bathroom. I REALLY want to prepare you for what you're going to be doing tonight."

"Another blow job, Jodi? The 'guests' will be disappointed. I won't be able to perform for them, if that's your plan."

"Oh, yes you will. And it's not a blow job. Like I said... just preparation."

After leading me into the bathroom and locking the door behind us, Jodi told me to remove my clothes and step into the bathtub. She instructed me to stand perfectly still as she sprayed me from my neck to my toes, front and back -- including my pubic area and ass -- with Nair. "We're just going to remove that body hair of yours, so that all we'll see is that beautiful bare skin. Mmmmm, I'm getting so hot, but I know I'm going to have to control myself." Nonetheless, she began rhythmically pressing and rubbing her thighs together. The aroma of her vaginal dripping told me how horny she was.

After counting out loud to 500, she turned on the shower and washed me off. She then instructed me to wash myself from head to toe using the body wash she supplied for me. For some reason, even though I really didn't like body wash, I found that I was almost compelled to comply with her instructions. After cleaning myself, she told me to step out of the shower, and dried me with a large, soft towel.

As she was drying me, I felt myself getting an erection, which I thought initially was a by-product of her rubbing me all over. But this was different. I was not only getting erect, but my balls felt like they were expanding too. I looked down, and exclaimed, "JESUS CHRIST, Jodi, what the HELL is happening to my cock?!?!?"

My penis looked like it grown to twice the size it had once been.

At that moment, Maddy came in and said, "We're ready for him now. Looks like the drug is working as it's supposed to. Oooooh, look at that BABY-smooth skin, and that MAGNIFICENTLY huge dick. OHHHH, my God, I want to fuck him so much!!!"

"Drug?", I asked. "What drug?"

"Oh, just a little cocktail of my invention that was included in your protein drink. You need it for the experiment we're about to conduct. It makes even the littlest dick into a usable woman-toy. It looks like it turned that already big, hot cock of yours Jodi told me about into a FUCKING BASEBALL BAT. Your balls are now going to be working overtime. And it makes any woman you have ever desired into a frothing nymphomaniac." Trembling to control herself, she took out a tape measure, took some measurements and wrote the dimensions on a notepad. "Length: 10.25 inches. Circumference: 3.75 inches. Long and lean. A perfect combination for most women. I've just been briefing the guests about the drug. They can't WAIT to see how it works. You ready to face the world, stud?"

I didn't answer. Maddy grabbed me by my dick and led me into her huge living room. Jodi followed, pushing me from behind.

I heard some high-pitched squeals of delight as I was led in, and looked around. The room, it seemed, was wall-to-wall women. Some were standing, some sitting. All were dressed in skirts and high heels. None of the skirts was longer than the knee, and in many cases ended a good deal above it. There were short, muscular women, long, leggy beauties, thin, busty, blonde, brunette, redhead. A veritable cornucopia of hot women. And all of them, it seemed, were horny as all hell.

"Oh, my God, he's ENORMOUS!!"

"I can't wait to make that thing shoot!!"

"Is that thing actually going to fit in me? Holy shit, he'll split me open!!!"

"Bring that over here! I want to fuck that RIGHT NOW!"

"Twelve of us, before you start counting, Mike," Maddy explained. "The experiment is going to determine your potency, now that you have taken the drug, which I named libidifem -- for the female libido, get it? We will keep recharging your battery each day so that you will be able to perform. I'm guessing this should take most of the next few days. But by the end, you will have had sex multiple times with every woman in this room, myself included. You will be doing this in what I call my 'playroom'," -- Maddy gestured towards a door on the side of the room -- "and my friends here will be able to use you to indulge their absolutely wildest sexual fantasies. I will periodically check your heart rate and blood pressure. I will be keeping notes, and observing via closed-circuit television." She pointed to several large television screens around the room.

Turning from me and addressing the group, she said, "One of the great things about this drug, ladies, is the man's complete passivity. He will do whatever he's told. He also has the ability to regain an erection VERY quickly, plus the fact that he will continue to produce and ejaculate MASSIVE amounts of semen while under the effects of the drug."

As I looked around the room, every woman was ogling me intently. A few of them were caressing their breasts. Some were already softly moaning and keening. One tall blonde -- a bank teller I recognized from the neighborhood-- pulled aside the slit of her very sexy velour dress and rubbed herself through her G-string, occasionally sticking her hand inside it. Some loud disco music was put on, and Maddy said, "Dance for us, Mike. Dance like you imagine a male stripper would. Show off the goods!! Shake that thing like you mean it!!"

I had to comply. I bumped, I ground, I shook. I waved my now-massive, throbbing dick in front of every one of them. It flopped around like a fire hose, eliciting moans, squeals and shrieks from my audience. Some began rubbing themselves through their skirts as I danced near them. Some of them reached out to touch my cock; others got up to dance with me, and caressed my body and rubbed themselves up against me.

Finally, Carole -- the lanky blonde bank teller who had been masturbating throughout my dance -- bolted from her place with an Amazonian shriek, tackled me and wrestled me into a kneeling position. She held me with one arm around my neck and her hand on my cock, and began ferociously jerking me off. "Yeah, baby, I want to SEE that pistol of yours fire off! Let's see what kind of ammunition you have!!! COME on, baby, COME on, let's see you fucking shoot!!! BLOW for me, baby!!! BLOW for US!!!" Screams of ecstasy and ripping sounds came from the crowd as many of the women tore off whatever underwear they had on and began masturbating -- with their fingers, with dildos and vibrators that had been strategically placed around the room. Moans and cries, plus the musky smell of female lubrication, filled the air as I struggled to satisfy their lustful curiosity about my manhood.

In the midst of Carole's brutal attempt to milk my congested testicles, I noticed three other women -- two other tellers and a bank officer at the same bank where Carole worked -- hurry to a spot about three feet from where Carole had me imprisoned in her grasp, and kneel in a line in front of me. All three of them were caressing their breasts through their clothing and masturbating with their fingers under their skirts, rocking back and forth as if I were underneath them. One -- Allie, the short, muscular bank officer -- had taken off her blouse and bra. Her round, perky tits flopped around while she assaulted her own pussy with both hands. Carole yelled out, "Come on, Mike, let's see if you can FUCK THEM ALL!!!" as she pumped away madly, her hand a blur on my cock.

I suddenly felt an MAMMOTH pressure in my groin, felt my balls draw up, reared back in Carole's grasp, and with a mighty AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH thrust my pelvis forward. The force of my orgasm so stunned me that my eyes closed involuntarily. I felt my cock spew forth, once, twice, ultimately NINE times, each gush with the force of a garden hose. I heard nearby shrieking as, at the same time, at least one of the women in front of me was having an extremely violent orgasm.

When I could finally open my eyes again, I saw the three bank employees -- Allie, Gina (a tall, thin bank teller) and Katie (a stockier girl) -- licking large amounts of my juice off each other's faces. I had actually splattered all three of them. I could see some on their clothes as well, and a puddle on the floor in front of them. There was also a pool of urine underneath Gina, as she had lost bladder control under the force of her own orgasm. Her denim skirt was soaked with various fluids, and she stood up, pulled it off and continued masturbating.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Main Attraction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds