• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • To Love the Professor Ch. 08

To Love the Professor Ch. 08

1234

What is trust? Does trust exist if it does not go both ways? I have continued to ask myself that question as I was about to do something that violates another person trust.

I glanced up at the clock as I sat in the living room area in Sebastian's apartment. I was overwhelmed with nervousness at what I was about to do. I didn't have much time, so I needed to be quick about it. I felt this overwhelming feeling of guilt as I glanced at the door. Behind that door could be the answer, the answer to all Sebastian's secrets.

"Just do it Emma...you will never be at peace," I told myself. I stood up and approached Sebastian's private home office door. It was once again Tuesday afternoon and Sebastian has been regularly having lunch with his mother. I could only imagine what she and him discuss. Sebastian is very closed lip in regards to his dear mother. Since he was away at lunch, it left me with an opportunity to snoop around his apartment, mainly his private office before I had class.

I touched the round door knob, convincing myself that I am entitled to know. I am his girlfriend, we have a committed relationship and hell...I love him. That's right! I love Sebastian Blaire, I love his boyish charm, his curious or should I say inquisitive personality. I love his messy chestnut brown hair, his haunting green eyes and that sexy smirk that is only for me. I even have come to love his possessiveness and in return I have been possessive. So when you love a person like how I love Sebastian, I feel that gives me some entitlement to share his burdens, his fear, and his secrets.

I pushed the door open and the office was a complete 180 of his office at work. It was completely vintage. From the built in book cases that surrounded the entire room, to the mahogany grain wood desk that looked aged and regal. The room would seem odd or displace when looking at the rest of the home. However, the room truly embodied his old soul.

I was currently letting myself get distracted by the pictures that littered one wall. Some were his, which he had taken. Some belong to a local painter, who was famous for drawing sea ports and lighthouses.

My eyes quickly trailed down to a file cabinet and I was quickly reminded why I came into his office. I rushed over to the file cabinet expecting to find it locked, but with one tug the cabinet draw came out. Inside were files lined in alphabetical order. My eyes scan across the names, looking for something to pop out and catch my attention. I then repeated my step with the other two draws and found nothing but Sebastian's extensive clientele.

I left the file cabinet and quickly approached the desk. On his desk was a cord where his laptop would be plugged into, a small lamp and a picture...of him and I. It was from one of our many date nights, after the date he and I drove to Yorktown Beach. It was on that date where I first began to hint that I might love him as I drew his name and mine with a huge heart around it into the sand. I tried to not let myself get distracted by the heart melting photo, but it made the task even more difficult.

I drummed up the courage and quickly began to open up the draws to the desk. About thirty minutes later I was shifting through the remaining folders. My eyes scanning over files that now littered Sebastian's desk.

"Nothing!" I complained again. "Absolutely nothing!"

"Yes, you found nothing!" My heart dropped as I heard Sebastian voice. My eyes quickly panned up to his face, he was mad...steaming mad. His normal wolfish green eyes look at me with resentment rather than their normal affection. His arms were crossed over his chest as he practically glared at me. I was trying to create an excuse but none came to me.

"Oh shit!" I whispered. I quickly sat up from his office desk chair.

"Sit!" He growled. I quickly sat like a good girl.

"Seb..." I was mid word when he hushed me once again.

"What was the one request I made of you?" His tone was harsh as he approached me. He now stood in front of his desk, staring down at me.

"You asked me to please stay out of your office," I mumbled.

"Are you a child?" He asked me as he slowly came around to where I sat. I quickly swiveled my chair to face away from him.

"No," I huffed.

"Then why the childish behavior?"

"I am not being childish...I just wanted to know...to help you...because I care," I mumbled. He sighed as he spun me around in the chair so I faced him. He no longer had the scowl and his eyes appeared to be softening towards me.

"I know you care and I know you want to help but this...this is my secret...my shame. It's bad enough my family is burdened with what I've done. I don't want you burden with it...also I have this fear...you would leave me," he said.

"I could never leave you...I..." he silenced me as he kissed me hard on the lips. My mind was all muddled up as his lips trailed down my neck. He quickly picked me up into his arms, my legs wrapped tight around his waist. He had one destination in mind and that was the bedroom. In fact, it was more of a norm, after he got back from his mothers, he usually wanted to make love. Sebastian walked quickly, every movement he took was grinding me hard against his already stiff member in his navy blue slacks.

He had me on his bed in no time and looked down at my body. His fingertips glided down my bare leg up to my mid-thigh. That same devilish smirk now graced his face and it sent a chill of pleasure straight to my lower anatomy.

"Oh Miss Carrington, I feel I am going to have to punish you greatly," he teased. His fingertips tickling further up my short mini sundress.

"Punishment...as your girlfriend, I was just exercising my rights to be concerned," I mumbled. "Plus, I stay here so much, doesn't that entitle me to Cohabiting Property rights?

"I see someone has done this week's reading for class," he teased.

"As always Professor Blaire, as always," I returned in my own teasing manner.

"Why I really want to punish you is for wearing this short ass dress." Sebastian gripped the flimsy material within his hands.

"It is the first real warm day this week, that gives me entitlement to wear cute sundresses, and it is not that short," I pouted.

"Well as your boyfriend, you better not go out into public wearing anything like this again or I am going to bend you over and spank that ass of yours," he teased as he caressed my bottom. I was about to speak, but he quickly pulled me up into his arms and kissed me hard once again. However, our steamy session was quickly interrupted by the ringing of the phone. As he glanced at it, I could see it was the Devil's whore a.k.a Jen. I was hoping he wouldn't answer her, but he did.

"What is it Jen?" Frustration was deeply embedded within the tone of his voice.

I heard Jen chuckle before stating, "Someone sounds frustrated, I could always help you out with that."

"Go fuck yourself!" Sebastian yelled over the phone. I chuckled in response to his words.

"Oh I have, twice, but dildos and fingers can never truly compare to you, not even your father or brother," she stated. I think I am going to be sick as I heard her mention the ugly truth of her ties to Sebastian and his family. "My pussy is getting wet just thinking about your cock and the dirty things you..." she was mid-sentence before Sebastian cut her off by asking her, "What do you want Jen?" Sebastian rolled off of me and headed out the bedroom. I really wanted to snatch the phone and tell her to fuck off and if she came near Sebastian and his family, I would potentially kill her.

I could hear the mumbling of Jen's voice as Sebastian and her continued to talk as I enter the living room. "Shit! What do you mean the deposition was leaked to the press?" Sebastian growled before sighing. "This is going to be a fucking media circus. Get Vince on it right now, I will be there in a minute." Sebastian hung up and turned to me.

"You have to go," I stated even though I already knew the answer.

"Yes," Sebastian's eyes trailed down my body. "I expect you to be wearing something more appropriate this afternoon for class," he said. "Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes," I pouted. He fixed his shirt and headed out of the room. When I heard the front door open and close I knew he was gone. I headed toward the closet where more of my clothes hung. I went to pull out a long maxi dress, but I had the desire to be rebellious.

"How dare he give me orders like a child," I complained. I slammed the closet door close, deciding not to change and to hell with his orders. I snatch my keys off the table and went directly to campus.

Upon arrival on campus, I had no time to spare as I pulled into the student parking lot. I got out of my car and went straight to class. I took a seat, making sure I kept my dress down enough. I watched as Mason came into class and he sat next to me.

"So... I'm sorry I missed going to the movies with you," he said.

"What?" I completely forgot all about him. It was scheduled for yesterday and he called me that afternoon to let me know he had a cold. It was very unusual because it has been normally me calling with an excuse.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, it was just a 24-hour thing," he said. "I am really sorry, I hope you didn't go out of your way," he said.

"No, not really," I said. In actual honesty, I was probably going to cancel on him anyway. With Mason canceling, it benefited me because Sebastian had left work early to hang out with me. We stayed in his place all night watching vintage movies and eating pizza. Pizza was then followed by me, spread out on the bed with whipped cream and chocolate syrup covering my very naked body. Thinking about it still gave me a pleasurable feeling and made me beg for a repeat.

"It's fine," I chuckled to myself.

"I was hoping... if you want we could still hang," he said as he looked at me.

"Okay," I said.

"So how about this Friday evening, you and me, a movie perhaps?" he asked me.

"Sure," I said.

"Maybe we can go to that Chinese restaurant near the movie theater," he suggested.

"Sure, why not," I said. I felt that there was nothing wrong with us going out together. I mean it's not like Mason and I are dating, we are just friends and study buddies.

"So, I will meet you at twelve?" he asked.

"Sure," I said to him.

Mason talked about the new movie he wanted to see and I agreed to watching the same film. The class quickly began and the professor discussed several things within Early American literature such as Mark Twain. After class was dismissed, Mason and I said goodbye.

I went and had my usual Pepsi break before I headed over to Sebastian classroom. I was anxious about him seeing me still dressed in my sundress. I went to the room and he had a smirk on his face as I entered. There were students already present in the room, so I knew he couldn't say anything. I sat and saw his eyes following my legs as I crossed my leg, probably giving him a brief flash of my upper thigh. I felt a bit like Sharon Stone from that film, Basic Instinct. His eyes went wide as he stood up and grasped the desk firmly. He proceeds to step around the desk and appeared to be approaching me, but he was detoured by a student asking about an assignment. He appears to be frustrated as he heads back towards his desk.

Once he answers the student's question he focuses his attention towards the board. He quickly scribbled down today's objective and notes on the board. Upon completion of that task, he then handed out last week's assignment. He stopped at my desk and place my assignment down and I saw I got a 97%. I was smiling and then glanced around and saw some of the other students got low B's, C's, and even D's on the assignment. Suddenly I felt as though I was dealing with a quid pro quo. Was he giving me high marks because I was his girlfriend and screwing him?

"You all have five minutes to review your outline and then we will have a pop quiz," he stated. I quickly looked over the notes and then he passed out the quiz. I looked over the quiz and put my name and date on the paper. I then took the quiz and it was easy. He told us pencil down and ordered us to turn our assignment and we could leave.

A guy name Patrick who was in the class who sat beside me asked if he could borrow my notes. I gave him a copy of my notes.

"Could I possibly get your number, so maybe I can give them back to you... maybe we could have a study date," he suggested as he smiled at me.

"Miss Carrington, Mr. Smith, class is over, please turn in your papers," Sebastian spoke loudly. "Miss Carrington, I need to go over that paper you wrote," he said.

"Yeah, I've got a couple of questions as well," I said to him. "You can give me the notes back tomorrow," I said to Patrick and smiled.

"Okay, let me know if you require a study buddy." Patrick smirked before jetting out of the classroom. Sebastian went to the door and locked it. I went and hopped on the desk with my legs dangling as he took a seat in his desk chair in front of me.

"Miss Carrington," he whispered.

"Professor Blaire," I said to him. He went to reach up to grab my leg, but I moved it. He tried to grab the other leg, but I moved it out of reach.

"Emma," he growled my name. He had this lustful look in his eyes. It made me feel powerful when I know it is me that is turning him on.

"Sebastian!" I giggled. I then rested my feet onto his lap and his hands quickly guided up my legs. I moaned and purred like a kitten as his firm hand caressed further up. I gasped as his hand glided across my mound through my panties.

"Didn't I tell you to change clothes?" He growled as he was now gripping my thighs.

"Why... are you mad?" I asked, as I faked ignorance.

"More like in a lustful fit of rage and... jealousy," he said.

"Why are you jealous?" I asked him.

"That boy, Smith," he said.

"Oh my study buddy," I teased him.

"I think not," his tone domineering.

"Sebastian... you have to treat me like a normal student in this class and you can't get mad at every boy that makes a pass. I don't want the students in this class to find out about you and me," I said to him. He sat back and looked at me. "Also the grade... please don't," I whispered. I attempted to mask my disappointment.

"What are you talking about?" He asked as his forehead creased in confusion.

"The 97% on the assignment," I said to him.

"You think I gave you the grade because we sleep together? Because you're my girlfriend?" He held my eyes, waiting for an answer, I just shrug my shoulders. "If you must know, I didn't grade the assignments, I have a TA that grades the basic writing assignments and quizzes. I just look them over and put them in the grade-book," he said to me. I quickly realized I was being stupid and I accused him of something.

"I'm sorry, I jumped to the wrong conclusions," I pouted. His hand tilted my chin back up and he gave me a soft peck on the lips.

"It's alright, you didn't know and as for the jealousy thing... don't come to class dressed like that and we won't have a problem." He growled before his sexy grin graced his face.

"Well, Professor Blaire, if you had just asked rather than tell me," I chuckled.

"I did it for your own protection, otherwise you will have a million boys lining up to be your study buddy," he chuckled. "Your ass is just way too tempting, I think I may have to dress you before we leave the house," he said.

"This ass is what first attracted you to me," I stated.

"Believe it or not it was your lapis lazuli eyes, then that sparkling personality, then that ass," he teased.

"Oh Really!" I chuckled. My foot glided over and his crotch, that was extremely hard because of me.

"Emma," he groaned and before I knew it, he stood up from his chair, unfasten his pants, then he yanked them down. He leaned down and kissed me hard on the lips, but I was pulling away. "We shouldn't... not here... what if... someone," I murmured. His lips ventured down my throat and to my collarbone. "Who gives a shit?" He growled out, but I still had this fear that one of the University staff might walk in and discover us. Before I could protest again, Sebastian had thrust his hard cock inside of me.

"Um!" He groaned and gasped at the feel of him inside of me. His thrust quickly increased and became maddening as he went deeper and harder into me.

Minutes into his thrusting, I felt him increase his deep strokes. I began to meet his thrust because I knew he and I were getting close. "You going to come in me baby," I cried out.

"Yes," he groaned.

"Where are you going to put it baby... inside me?" I asked him.

"Yes... in your hot...," he screamed out mid-sentence. "Oh baby, you're going to make me..." I cried out, my fingers clenching his back for dear life.

"Cum for me baby," he cried out. He and I sped up before we quickly reach gratification together.

"I love...being with you," I whispered. I nearly said those words that have been resting in the back of my mind but I hesitated.

"Me too baby," he murmured. He held me close and in return I held him close. I was not ready to let him go...I truly wanted him to feel my love for him.

After sitting there for nearly 4 minutes he and I pulled apart. "Let's go home babe," he whispered as he kissed along my bottom lip. I trembled with pleasure as I stood up, cleaned myself off as best as I could.

Upon arriving at Sebastian's place, I quickly parked my car in his garage. He was already out of his car and approaching me. He grasped my hand and led me to the elevator. Sebastian held me close in his arm as I began to fall asleep on his shoulder. I soon felt light on my feet as he picked me up. I snuggled into his arms and he kissed my forehead before sleep had me.

When morning came, a hand slowly brushed up and down my back. I moaned and inched closer to his warmth and he pulled me close to his chest.

"Good morning," I heard him whisper.

"Morning," I said as he held me close and then he leaned down and kissed my lips. "What time is it?" I asked him.

"It's just seven," he said as he kissed me. My hand gliding across his chin and then running my finger through his hair. I notice I wasn't naked but dressed in a night gown. I quickly remembered that he had put me to bed, which was sweet of him.

"For once I would like to wake before you," I whispered as he kissed me.

"You do wake before me. You also did a Cinderella and left me with nothing except a pair of panties to occupy me." He began kissing on my breast and down my body, but I held him back.

"Wait, I am starving," I murmured. To utterly confirm it, my stomach did an un-lady like growl.

"I'll order room service," he said.

"Okay," I said as I gave him a peck on the lips. He picked up his cellphone order breakfast this morning, I had a craving for waffles. He and I went over to the couch, I was cuddling up into his lap as we watched GMA on the TV. As I rested my head on his chest, I couldn't help but think this is what normal couples do.

"What is it?" he asked me.

"Nothing," I said.

"Tell me," he caressed my cheek

"I...am just thinking um..." I was trying to think of the words.

"What did I tell you about using the word um Ms. Carrington?" He teased as he caressed my face.

"I never thought we would be in a relationship when this thing started, I thought I was just a... booty call," I stated.

"You are crazy, you could never be a booty call, trust me, I have had plenty of women who I would label as a booty call but you are not one," he said.

"Oh really... plenty of women," I teased him.

"I plead the fifth," he said quickly. He and I chuckled at his comment and he pulled me close in his arms and kissed me. "I like you Emma and I like being with you, that is the difference between you and those alleged women," he said as he caressed my face. He and I were about to start on a frenzy make out session, but I had one more thing I needed to say.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • To Love the Professor Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds