• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Long Time Cumming

A Long Time Cumming

Edited by thefcknfresh

Damn.

After years of thinking I would never see him again... there he is.

He doesn't recognize me. But, why would he? It was oh so long ago.

To him, I was no one special. But him? He was all I ever wanted. And tonight I would have him.

Standing next to the pool table, beer in hand, he contemplates his next move.

"May I challenge?" I ask. He gives me a once over and says, "Sure."

I smile and put my money on the counter. I find an empty table and watch the completion. JR looks confident and has such an easy stroke. I chuckle to myself, as the dual meaning of that statement is not lost on me. Our eyes meet briefly as I turn my attention back to the game. I feel a spark ignite in me in those few seconds and I'm forced to remind myself this is only about pleasure long denied, nothing more.

Even after all these years, those eyes still make my insides melt... although in a far different way. Just the thought of staring into those hazel eyes as he enters me makes my panties wet and my pussy wetter.

He is quite good and wins handily. Wow!! He may indeed be competition. I'm up and I don't plan on losing... much. We shake hands (a little longer than needed, which sets my pussy on fire) and introduce ourselves. As if I wouldn't know him. But I give him my nickname on the off chance he may remember me.

I was 12 the first time I saw J.R., and all I really remember about that moment was the word "WOW!!" repeating over and over in my head. As a matter of fact, for a week every time I saw him, all I thought was "wow". It became very annoying. I casually asked my favorite teacher his name and the "wow" was replaced with J.R. Today it sounded more like, "Mmmm... J.R."

Time has been good to him. He is still gorgeous.

Strong arms, nice chest. And the way those jeans were clinging to his thighs and butt was seriously making me wish I was them. My ass softly brushes against him as I move past him to take my shot... and it is nowhere near on target! I've got to get my mind out of his pants and back into this game if I'm going to have this play out the way I want it to.

Even at the ripe old age of 12, I knew I wasn't like other girls my age. I felt things on a much deeper level and my elders would always say I had an old soul.

I was never shy and always confident in who I was. I was honest and sweet, and had no problems showing and sharing my feelings. Thank God I grew out of that, as it would not serve me well tonight. Tonight... I wanted all those nights I screamed his name into my pillow to come to life. I wanted to be his dirty little slut and he could have me any way he desired... my pussy was his... it had been for a really long time now. And it was high time he started enjoying it!

I feel his breath on the back of my neck as he whispers, "Excuse me". A shiver snakes down my spine and I'm lost. I feel his cock press into my ass as he slides past me and for the briefest of moments. I lean into it. My thighs become sticky from my drenched cunt and I'm unraveling fast. And just like that, I had lost the game as I intended... although not this badly. I ask him if he would like to play another and he agrees. I need a few moments to get my thoughts together, so after racking I excuse myself and head to the restroom. He is obviously interested... time to set the hook!

As I return, I ask him if he wants to make things a little more interesting at which he laughs heartily before he says, "I don't think the other patrons can handle us making it any more interesting than it already is... but what you got in mind?"

"How about a game of winner says what loser does?"

"Oh, hell yeah!" and we shake on it. This round we are very evenly matched and it comes down to the eight ball. As he leans in to take his shot I bend in front of the pocket at which he is aiming. I push my 44DDD tits together, bite the corner of my lip and give him a look the promises pure ecstasy... and he misses just wide. As I bend to consider my next move I feel his hand grip my waist and pull me back into his thrust and before I can stop myself a moan escapes my lips and he give my ass an audible slap!

"Yup, I can play that game, too," he says. I stand on shaky legs and take a few laps around the table in an attempt to get my head right, because my pussy is doing all the thinking for us right now. I finally regain my composure and resume shooting. My stroke is slow and my aim is true as I watch the eight ball roll achingly slow toward its destination... it has just enough gas to fall into the pocket! Although I am having a party on the inside, I shake his hand graciously and tell him great game.

"Double or nothing?" he asks.

"No..I think I will take my prize are go home."

"Yes ma'am just let me pay my tab!"

My mind begins to whirl. I know this is what I wanted, but will I be able to just walk away after getting it? I was jarred from my reverie by the slight pressure of his hand on my lower back he says, "Shall we?"

I ask if he could drive and he leads me to his truck and opens the door for me. "So what do I have to do?" I look up into those eyes and the bottom falls out. I open my mouth, but before I can speak his mouth covers mine soft, sweet, and teasing. My head starts spinning and I cling to him like an anchor.

His tongue teases mine and I need more. I gently nibble his lower lip and suck it into my mouth. He pushes me back against the seat and deepens the kiss. My arms snake around his neck as he grabs my ass and grinds his stony cock into me and I lose it and tumble into my first orgasm. I scream into his mouth and he murmurs his approval. He holds me as I float back down and whispers in my ear, "Did you just come for daddy sweet pea?" which almost sets me off again. Having no clue where my voice ran off to I nod my head in confirmation and he helps me into the truck.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Long Time Cumming

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds