• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Technically, Not in Breach!

Technically, Not in Breach!

I've always known I had what you might call "an adventurous approach" to the attention of married men.

From my last year at school when I lost my virginity to Mr Harris, my history teacher, during the school disco (he led me into the gym storage room after stroking my ass all the way through a slow dance at the end of the night and we fucked on a pile of gym mats before he drove me home his cum leaking from my pussy all over his passenger seat); to the time I took a Eurostar to Paris with my boyfriend, Chris, during the Easter break in our first year of uni and I felt a guy about twice my age slide his leg next to me while Chris, sitting opposite me across the little table between us, got the travel Scrabble out of his rucksack (the guy who was wearing a wedding ring slid his fingers down the side of my very short tennis skirt and by the time we entered the tunnel I'd let him slide his hand under my ass and finger my clitoris till it was all I could do to muffle my moans).

Then there was the wedding in my last year of uni when the father of the bride (a friend from my marine biology graduating class) asked me to dance and massaged my ass all the way around the dance floor before drawing me off to a side room at the hotel where I sucked him off and sent him back to his wife with a neat ring of lipstick around the base of his cock.

So I did wonder when I finally married Steve a week short of my 24th birthday if I'd be able to stay faithful. I was pleased to find that on the whole the answer was yes. I've had a few minor slips, but I've never actually had another man's cock in my cunt since saying I do. Partly, that's because Steve is a great lover - and although I know he's had at least four affairs in our three years of marriage thus far, I'm not in any doubt that he loves me.

Partly, also it's because I've still been able to indulge the adventurous streak from time to time and still, technically, remain faithful. I do realise I'm stretching definitions a little here. For example, that time with my coworker, Richard, just before Christmas when we let the afternoon's Prosecco go to our heads and found a last minute hotel room in London where we basically stripped off and went at each other like animals.

He never actually penetrated me as such. Sure he had this thing about scooping up his cum from my tummy where it had dribbled down from when he came all over my tits, and then pushing it into my pussy with his fingers. Technically, when I took the train home that evening I had Richard's copious cum dripping out of my pussy and ass, but he hadn't actually pushed his cock into me, so I told myself that was within my allowance.

Similarly, the dinner party Steve had taken me to in our first year of marriage where he disappeared upstairs with Fiona, our hostess and left me with David, our host. David and I could literally hear every gasp and moan from Steve and Fiona fucking in the room above us for forty minutes, but apart from my giving David one of the best blowjobs of his life we were quite chaste.

The only cock that has been in my pussy since I married has been my husband's. So I was fairly confident that was going to continue to be the case when I offered to go along last week as a wingman with Carla, my best friend, to a spanking club. I'm sure you've seen the adverts for these things. Typically, women will pay about £30 and men £50 entrance fee and you enter a private house for a kinky evening of spanking.

I'd thought about it before, but not having ever been spanked before I had always thought that was one area of kink I'd leave alone. I remembered the discomfort I'd felt when a previous boyfriend, Keith, had had a fetish about girls who wet themselves while he watched. I'd once been taken along to a kink evening with Keith where I'd been stripped to my panties and had to drink water until I peed myself. Several of the guys watching cheered and one even attempted to lick my pussy while I was peeing. The whole thing had grossed me out so much I'd decided kink wasn't for me. But Carla is a persuasive girl and she offered to pay my fare so I went along to the spanking house with her not really knowing what to expect.

As it turned out the house was a very expensive looking place in Surrey. The door was opened by a woman who looked about fifty and was sharply dressed. She had a slight accent, but I couldn't place it. She introduced herself as Victoria and invited us into a small room off the entrance hall to hang our coats and said to us as we did so

"You two are new, aren't you?"

We confirmed this and she told us

"You will certainly get ticketed, so I'm going to pair you up with an experienced member. He'll look out for you. Let me introduce you. We're all in the red room."

The red room was an enormous drawing room beyond the hall. There were about thirty people there. A man in bartender dress was serving margaritas at a small bar in the far corner. Most of the men there were wearing formal clothes - suits and even the odd dinner jacket. The women were either in cocktail dresses or were wearing sexy clothes that screamed "classy, but kinky". I recognised one or two outfits from the Coco de Mer website. The women all looked fabulous. Most were in their thirties but there were half a dozen or so older. Carla and I were the only ones under thirty. A sudden thought struck me as we stood there waiting to meet the experienced member Victoria had mentioned. I've had limited lesbian experience, but I was thinking to myself I'd happily succumb to at least two or three of these gorgeous women if that's the way the evening happened to go.

It turned out the whole evening was strictly organised. Carla and I, and most of the other women there, were spankees - in other words people who were there to get spanked. Most of the men there were spankers - who had paid more than we had. They would be doing the spanking (although role reversal was perfectly acceptable, and, we later found out, quite common).

New spankees were always of most interest and our cards were marked. When the evening formally commenced at 8 PM, spankers would approach spankees to agree spanking sessions which we would mark on our cards and for which we would issue a ticket. We had four tickets each. The ticketed sessions were to last half an hour and rooms would be provided. What you did in the room besides spanking was up to you. I felt a hot flush come over me as we joined Victoria and she introduced us to Peter, a man of about fifty who looked wealthy, clean and confident. He wore a wedding ring and had a lovely smile. I felt my pussy moisten as he took my offered hand and kissed my cheek. Peter was the experienced member Victoria had mentioned. He would guide us through the evening and make sure we were safe and comfortable. He was a veteran of more than twenty years at these events. We later found out his wife was Austrian and the source of his money. She wasn't there, and didn't know what he was up to. She thought this was his regular evening at the Lions Club.

Peter quickly established that Carla and I were spanking virgins and asked us if we needed any specific advice. Carla said it before I did. We asked him if he would be our first spanker and timidly offered him her card. Peter smiled and said he'd be honoured. I had a feeing he had hoped that's what we'd say. He took our cards and marked them for us and took two of our tickets. It was 7:50 so there was time for a drink before the business of the evening but already I had that delicious combination in my stomach of nervousness and excitement. My pussy was tingling and already I was longing for the evening to start.

At 8 PM Victoria rang a little bell and the room came to life. Every stood up and started circling talking in hushed tones and marking their cards. Tickets were given out and accepted and Carla, who was wearing the sluttiest skirt you could imagine - with fishnet stockings, ruby red lipstick and her engagement ring all drawing the eye, had almost to fight off the seven or eight men who descended on her. I saw her give out all her tickets in less than thirty seconds and I had three men ask me for a session in only a little while longer. One asked me if I wouldn't mind putting my hair up in pigtails before he spanked me. Another asked me if he could be naked while he did so. I nodded to both and then fumbled with my card and excused myself as I could see Peter beckoning to me from the door of a little room off to the left.

I entered the room and Peter stood by the door until Carla was free to join us. He chucked and said

"Well, you were quite the centre of attention, weren't you. Is that what you were expecting?"

Carla smiled that innocent smile I'd seen her perfecting since she was in sixth form. She was nowhere near as innocent as she let on and as her best friend I knew that more than anyone. For example, not only had she been fucking Mr. Harris at his house every Wednesday afternoon during our last term at school (a fact Mr. Harris himself admitted to me that night he was driving me home with my newly taken virginity as his latest trophy), but she had also given three different grooms blowjobs at their weddings unbeknown to their brides. It was a little challenge she'd set herself - mainly because in all three cases the brides had been bitchy to her at some time. Now she stepped forward at Peter's invitation to be spanked. I watched in fascination, knowing I would be next.

Peter invited Carla to kneel down by the end of a low divan that was against one side of the room. Once she was comfortable, he lifted her skirt and with two hands gently tugged down her panties. Her perfect ass was bare to his gaze and her shaved pussy was already glistening with anticipation. He rubbed a hand over her buttocks and then suddenly brought it down hard on the left cheek with a stinging slap. Carla gasped and then said "Ow!" It was funny and we all three laughed.

"Do you want me to go on?" Peter asked.

"Will they all be that hard?" asked Carla.

"Oh, no, not at all." Peter assured her. "That was just me warming you up. The others will be seriously painful!"

I don't think ether Carla or I knew if he was serious or not but Carla said "Go ahead" and he continued with a series of loud slaps that left her buttocks red. After seven or eight he stopped and Carla said

"OK, that's all, please!"

Peter helped her to her feet and invited her to sit down in the armchair in the corner to watch me get my turn. I went to kneel down but Peter had other ideas. He beckoned me over to him and he sat on the divan and had me bend over his lap so my ass was on his right-hand side.

I felt Peter lift my skirt and bunch it up it on the small of my back. He tugged my panties down with one hand, being careful not to tear them. Two weeks before I had been at the cinema and a man next to me had put his hand on my knee. I hadn't brushed him off and in the interval I had gone to the toilet and removed my panties. In the second half I had let him move his hand all the way up to my crotch. He didn't stick a finger inside me but had stroked my pussy for ten minutes or so and then retreated. This is very common at my local cinema and I've had it done at least seven or eight times, although they normally penetrate and give you an excellent finger fucking.

I felt the same sense of anticipation now as I bared my ass and pussy to this married man and felt my crotch grow moist as his perfectly manicured hand moved in circles around both my cheeks. Three times his hand moved across my labia and each time I was wetter than the time before. Then, with seeming no warning a white hot searing pain stung my ass. Peter had brought his hand down with unerring skill directly on my left buttock. The slap was like a pistol shot. I meant to say "Ow!" but what escaped my lips was a moan. It was agony but I damn near nearly came. What a feeling!

Again, the hand descended lighting quick, and a liquid pain flooded my entire buttocks and crotch area. I moaned again and I felt my distended labia and clitoris twitch. The third time was exquisitely painful - like the simultaneous application of a flame and an ice cube to the same patch of skin. I allowed my body to surrender to this most confusing of mixtures of emotions. I was in agony but I wanted it to continue. Again he slapped me. And again. And again. Just after the ninth slap I started cumming. I moaned to him.

"Oh my god I'm cumming. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

In that moment, Peter could have fucked me no matter my wedding vows. My entire consciousness was centred on wanting him to keep slapping me or fucking me or whatever he wanted to do with me. He kept up a stinging sequence of slaps and I lost count. Carla later told me there were fifteen but it felt like a hundred. At last I finished cumming and begged him to stop. He did, and helped me to my feet although I could barely stand. His trousers were wet with my love juice. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bottle of cold cream.

"Would you like me to put some of this on you? It will take away the pain." he said.

I nodded dumbly and he positioned me in the same position as Carla had been and prepared to put some cream on my red raw ass. We were interrupted by a knock at the door. Carla was in demand. The three guys who had booked her next session had come for her. They led he away and she went upstairs with all three of them at the same time. Peter showed me my card. He had booked me for the first two sessions, the crafty bugger. We still had plenty of time together.

"Sara, that was amazing." he said. "You took more slaps than I have ever seen from a first-timer. I was tempted to stop, but, well, you were begging me not to and it was obvious you were cumming."

I smiled. He put the tiniest smear of cold cream on my ass and smoothed it in. It felt good and I experienced awakened sensations in my clitoris as his fingers strayed towards my pussy in each circular motion he was making on my bare ass.

"I appreciate you are hear as a wingman for Carla." he went on.

"And I know you are married. But if you would be agreeable I would very much like to fuck you and ejaculate into that delicious tight little married pussy of yours."

Oh my god, I nearly came when he said that. It was the perfect mix of gentleman and gutter talk.

I shook my head.

"No, Peter." I heard myself say, almost against my will. "I can't do that. But you can have anything else you want."

"Pity," he continued. "I really want to push my rock hard cock into your gorgeous wet cunt and fuck you blind."

I sighed. He could see this dirty talk was turning me on.

"Imagine, Sara." he went on. "Your husband thinks you're out enjoying a night with your girlfriend when all the time you're my slut, being penetrated time and time again as you rock back and forth on my cock and your pussy spasms in ecstacy!"

I moaned and he pushed two fingers into my cunt and started to massage my clit and he continued the dirty talk.

"Do you know what Carla is going through right now?" he went on. I moaned and shook my head

"No, tell me." I said.

"Right now, unbeknown to her fiancee she's being spanked and then fucked by three complete strangers." Peter whispered into my ear as his fingers continued to massage my engorged clit.

"I know them and I know their methods. They'll tie her down to the bed and each fuck her until they're close to cumming and then they'll pull out and squirt their seed across her tits, her face, her neck and her hair. Then they'll start the spanking again and repeat it all again. But I wouldn't do that to you, Sara. I want to cum in your cunt. I want you to feel my hot seed spurting into you and filling your married womb. Do you want that too, Sara? Do you want that too? Do you?"

I was so turned on by this time that I know I mouthed the word yes at him.

He smiled to himself and then I felt him enter me. Not my cunt, but my ass. The cold cream had massaged my ass into a lax and welcoming channel for his member and he slid it into me with ease. I had been ass fucked only once before - by a boy at college I dated for only a week. But this was way better than that amateur experimental fumbling. Peter buried his shaft in me up to the hilt. I sighed and moaned and came in floods. I writhed under him as he started thrusting in and out ramming me like the whore I wanted him to keep telling me I was. Suddenly, he tightened and clenched and then I felt a spurt of warmness dribbling into me and I realised that he had cum.

He lay there with his head on my back for a moment and our fingers interlocked. Our wedding rings clicking together in a silent conspiracy. After a few moments he pulled out and took a towel from the only shelf in the room. I dried myself as best I could and kissed him.

"That was fucking incredible" I said.

"For me too," he replied. "Still want to fuck that tight married pussy of yours though."

I smiled. Stroked his cheek and walked out to the red room. My next appointment was waiting and I was nicely warmed up for him.

He was less experienced but I got a nice slapping just the same. He had a scrunchy ready and wanted me to look like a schoolgirl with pigtails. Whatever does it for you. The next man was a stockbroker called Daniel. He asked me again if I would allow him to spank me whilst naked. I said he could and he gave me four slaps before stopping to jerk himself off. What a waste, I thought as his cum dribbled on the carpet. But I wasn't in the mood to suck him clean after what Peter had done to me.

By the time Carla and I drove home our asses were scarlet and raw and we couldn't walk properly the next day. In my case, that might also have been due to the ass fucking of course. Carla admitted she had let all three of the guys fuck her upstairs. There was something about the sight of an engagement ring that got them desperate to have her. She should be fine. Her fiancee is in Germany until next week so she has plenty of time to recover her pale cheek colour.

As for me, I'm still technically not in breach of the terms of my allowance. But it was a close call.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Technically, Not in Breach!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds