• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Work Study Ch. 02

Work Study Ch. 02

I was still reeling from my intense orgasm when Dr. Penny asked Ivy to stand up. He stood between my legs examining my throbbing, wet pussy.

"Wow, you sure did enjoy that," he said, swiping my slit with two fingers. When he lifted them up, I could see that they were slick and sticky with my cum.

Before I could think about what he was doing, he had inserted two fingers into my pussy. He began slowly fingering me, pushing his fingers in and out of my sopping hole.

"No, I'm not ready. Please stop," I moaned, even as I began writhing in pleasure. I couldn't help enjoying the doctor's gentle penetration. My pussy was still throbbing from Ivy's skilled tongue, and I felt extra sensitive thanks to the hormones that had been administered directly to my clit.

"How is she doing so far?" Ivy asked, picking up the doctor's clipboard and reviewing his notes. "Is she passing inspection?"

I began to moan as Dr. Penny picked up his pace. He slid a third finger in, and I felt so full I thought I would burst. With his thumb, he began rubbing my clit while he pounded my hole with his fingers.

"She's passing, all right," Dr. Penny replied, breathing rapidly as he stared at my sopping cunt. "She seems to be easily aroused and easily convinced to do anything," he grunted as he increased the pace of his finger-fucking. "Layla, tell us how you're feeling."

"I - I don't know. I'm overwhelmed," I replied, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing how turned on I was. "I really wish I could call my parents and explain that they made a mistake."

Ivy pointed to a small camera near the ceiling directly in front of me. "Do you think your parents would like to see the video of you begging us to let you cum while I ate your pussy out?" She asked, smiling down at me.

My eyes welled up with tears as I realized what she meant. "You're recording this? That has to be illegal!" I shouted, ignoring the building pressure between my legs as the doctor increased his speed once again.

"On the contrary, you signed a bunch of papers earlier that said we own the rights to your body," Ivy replied. "Any of the staff here can do anything they want with you...as long as it doesn't cause you bodily harm."

I stared up at her, tears once again streaming down my cheeks. "What? I didn't read those. Dean Higgins said those were about rules and schedules."

Ivy laughed, "Yeah, he was hoping you wouldn't read them too closely. Your parents had already agreed to all of this, but since you're 18, we had to get your consent. Luckily, you're not much of a reader, huh?" She finished talking and pinched my right nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Despite myself, I began to whimper. My nimples were extra sensitive, and Dr. Penny was fucking me so good with his fingers.

"Oh my God," I moaned. What had I gotten myself into?

"Okay, Ivy, write down that she responds well to manual stimulation," Dr. Penny said as he pulled his fingers out of me and began unbuttoning his pants. "Let's move on to the next phase of inspection."

Ivy continued rolling my nipped between her finger and thumb, "You're on birth control, yes?" She asked, breathing heavily while looking at the doctor's now exposed cock.

"What?!" I exclaimed. "Please, I can't take any more. Can we stop for today?"

The doctor laughed wickedly, "We'll stop when we are done with you, Layla." He moved towards me and pushed the tip of his cock against my wet slit. I moaned in pleasure despite my best effort to keep my mouth shut.

"Ooh, she likes it already," Ivy squealed with delight, writing something on the clipboard.

"Please, I really don't," I pleaded. But it was useless, the doctor pushed an inch of his cock into my waiting pussy. He pushed it in and then pulled it out and ran his shaft up and down my slit. The pleasure it gave me was nearly unbearable, and I shuttered as I tried to wiggle away, embarrassed by my body's reaction.

"Look how cute you are, pretending not to want this," Ivy said, lowering her lips to my breasts and nibbling softly on my nipple.

The doctor one again penetrated me and pushed further in until I could feel his scrotum pressing against my ass, which was completely exposed thanks to my position on the table. He was huge, filling me completely and causing me to lose any hope of fighting the pleasure that was building in my cunt.

"I'm going to pound you until you beg me to cum," Dr. Penny said, slowly pulling nearly all the way out of me and then driving back in. "You are not to cum until we grant you permission. Do you understand?" He asked, quickening his pace.

"Y-yes." I replied, beginning to anticipate his pace and raise my hips in rhythm with his pounding. The noise my wet cunt was making was embarrassing, but I couldn't think about anything except the unbelievable fullness the doctor was providing me. I had never felt anything like it.

He grabbed my legs and began pushing into me faster and faster, until his breathing made me think he was going to cum before me. "Please don't stop," I begged. "Please make me cum."

The doctor abruptly pulled out of me, grabbing his dick and beginning to jerk himself off in front of my waiting cunt.

"No, please. Please don't stop," I begged, tears forming again, this time because I couldn't handle the emptiness he had left inside me. "Please don't stop. I'll do anything for you."

The doctor looked me in the eye as he whacked himself off. "The first thing all of our students must learn is that they are here for the pleasure of others."

"What?" I stared at him, unable to think thanks to the throbbing in my pussy.

"You don't direct the professors, mistresses, and clients who are fucking you. They are in charge. You don't get to cum unless they want you to cum. You don't beg for release unless they ask you to beg for it. Do you understand?" The doctor looked angry as he increased the pace of his hand on his own rock hard cock.

"I understand," I shouted. "I'm sorry for offending you, doctor."

"Now, because I'm not about to let you just cum whenever you feel like it, you have to make me cum before we can pleasure you again," the doctor said as he walked towards my head. "Open that pretty little mouth of yours and let's see what you can do with it."

Because I couldn't take the pounding in my pussy and would have done anything for release, I obliged. I opened my mouth, and the doctor pushed his huge cock between my lips. He quickly began his assault on my mouth, pushing his dick further into my throat than I had ever experienced. I tried to focus on my breathing as he pushed into me again and again. I could hardly close my lips around his girth, but it didn't stop him from pushing even further into me. He grabbed the back of my head and began fucking my mouth faster, grunting as he approached climax.

I struggled to breath as he pushed into me again and again, and I wriggled against the exam table, trying to get free from underneath him. My movements seemed to turn him on more, as he pushed himself into me and held his dick as far down my throat as he could for several seconds. Finally, he pulled out completely, and I gasped for air.

"Look at me while you suck me off," he said, pushing his cock into my mouth again. "Open your eyes." I looked up at him as he continued pounding the back of my throat. Again and again he pushed in and out, letting me breathe every thirty seconds or so, until he finally shouted, "I'm going to cum! You better swallow you little bitch!" With one final pound, he shot his cum down my throat, and I had no choice but to swallow it all.

"Good girl," he said, when he had pulled out and started to breathe again. "I figured you would be good at that based on what your parents told the Dean."

I blushed but was happy to be able to control my breath again.

"I think that's all for today," Dr. Penny said. "Clean her up and bring her back out to Jasmine." With that, he zipped his pants back up and left the room without looking back at me.

Ivy went over to the sink and wet a cloth. When she returned to me, she began cleaning me between my legs. It felt so good, and I was surprised that even after the assault on my mouth, I wanted more from her. I wanted to cum again and couldn't believe that they had denied me.

"You did very well today," Ivy said, and she pushed her cloth-covered finger between my pussy lips. "I expect that you will get high scores going into the first week of training."

When she had cleaned me up, Ivy untied my arms and released my legs from the stirrups. She handed me my clothes. "Get dressed, and then Jasmine will tell you more about your new classes and work," she said, smiling at me sympathetically. "I think you'll enjoy it more once you know what's happening."

I looked at her as I pulled my black lace panties over my sopping cunt. "I'm not sure how you could think that," I said. "This isn't exactly my idea of a good education."

"Well, based on your inspection, you enjoyed yourself more than most new girls," she replied, licking her lips as she watched me clasp my bra over my breasts. "I think you'll find that this work suits you well."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Work Study Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 841 milliseconds