• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Work Study Ch. 03

Work Study Ch. 03

Jasmine took me back to my room and directed me to take a bath. "I promise I'll explain more to you once you're cleaned up," she said, ignoring my imploring to know more right away. "Take a bath and then we'll talk."

Despite being totally annoyed with her, I needed a bath badly. I filled up my luxurious tub with warm, bubbly water and relaxed into it. The throbbing between my legs began to subside, and I took a deep breath as the water began to put me at ease.

Jasmine came into the bathroom quietly and took a seat in a soft chair in the corner of the large room. "Sorry, I figured there were some things I should tell you while you're bathing," she said, looking down at the floor.

"No worries," I said. "It's not like I haven't already been totally exposed and violated today."

"I'm sorry," Jasmine said. "I'm not allowed to warn the new girls at all. I could lose my job."

"And what exactly is your job?" I asked, trying to look her in the eye.

"I work for the Dean. I help girls get acclimated to their new lives here on campus. You'll find that we have different levels of jobs here...I can try to explain a little bit."

"Please, go on," I said, using the bar of soap to wash under my arms and around my neck.

"Well, you're basically at the bottom right now. We will begin training you to become a sex worker of some sort. Some girls becomes high-class prostitutes, some become porn starts, others become sex slaves," she looked up at me from under her long eyelashes. "I was a slave for a while, but I became a pet to the Dean."

"What does that mean?" I asked, trying to take this all in.

"It basically means that he liked me better than the other girls in my class, so he began requesting me at night. I wasn't able to work for other clients because he was always using me."

"Oh, so basically you became his slave?" I asked, wondering how she really felt about fucking the Dean.

"I guess. I mean, I have other job responsibilities too, but he did not want me working for anyone else in the evenings. Now I stay with him most nights unless he takes another lover."

"So he can sleep with anyone he likes? But you have to be faithful to him?" I asked, amazed by the hypocrisy.

"Well, no. I am not exactly faithful to him. That's where the rules come in. Students can be used by anyone of a higher pay grade. Basically, professors can sign-up to 'use' you for a certain period of time, and other employees can do the same. I could force you to have sex with me right now if I wanted to, and that would be okay. But there are others above me who can also have their way with me whenever they want. It's complicated, but you'll learn quickly." She looked up at me to see if I was following her.

I stared at her, unable to speak. She went on, "So you'll take classes on things to become a better sex worker. You'll have classes about oral sex and bondage among other things," she said, trying to maintain eye contact. "While you take classes, you'll also be asked to go out on jobs when you are ready. And professors and others can take you in the evenings or even between classes. Basically, you will be treated like a sex slave until you get another job."

"But what if I don't want to be here?" I asked, horrified by all of this information.

"Well, you signed your life away today, and you'll also probably like it based on what Ivy said to me when she handed you off to me in the office. We keep giving you hormones, and you seem to enjoy sex quite a bit," Jasmine smiled as she said this.

"I don't want to be a professional sex worker!" I said, flushing. "I wanted to go to college and get a regular job."

"Well, the money is a good incentive too," Jasmine continued. "The better you are, the more money you make. You get to keep 70% of anything you make on a job, so you can become very rich."

I stared at her, surprised. "Wow, I said. What kind of money are we talking about?"

"It really depends on your skill level and the jobs you get. There are days when high-class men and women, who are members of our sex club, come to campus and observe our classes and our new girls in action. They can sign you out for various jobs. One night with one person gets you some money, and being the entertainment at a party gets you a lot more money. Either way, you're looking at thousands per week," Jasmine stated, smiling as she shared this news.

"So I can make tons of money having sex?" I said, surprised that the idea was starting to excite me.

"Yep, but you have to follow the rules of the school," she replied. "So for starters, you have to bathe every morning. You will be assigned a lower level slave to help you get ready each morning. Once you start your anal training, you'll also have to have a daily enema."

I gasped, looking up at her. I had never had anal sex before although I had been asked to try it several times. "Is that terrible?" I asked.

"You'll get used to it," she replied, not making eye contact. "You also have to workout five times per week, and you have to have permission to have guests stay in your room."

"What kind of guests?" I asked, sitting up further in the tub.

"You'll find that you need sex more and more as the training continues," she said. "You might have ten orgasms during the day and feel the need to keep having sex at night. Often, the girls in classes get to know one another and continue training at night. You just have to get permission by signing up at the front desk."

I stared at her, "I doubt I'll be needing sex with girls at night," I spat. "I don't think I could handle ten orgasms a day as it is."

"We'll see," she said. "You will also be assigned a wardrobe, but it might change as certain clients get to know you. Sometimes they request certain things, so the clothes you're allowed to wear will change. A seamstress will be coming by shortly to take measurements and drop off some things."

I didn't mind the idea of getting new clothes. I loved shopping and felt like a personal seamstress might be fun.

"One last thing," Jasmine said. "You'll be waxed every week. Some men prefer a little bit of hair, but we keep new trainees completely bare. It sounds like you don't need it right yet, but we'll have someone come in next week and make sure you're all set down there. Now, finish up your bath and then we'll talk about your class schedule."

*********

The next morning, I awoke with a start and took a second to think about where I was. A feeling of dread overcame me as I realized I was in my new bedroom at the sex school where I would begin taking classes today. Jasmine had told me that my first class of the day was cunnilingus, a topic that I was not excited about.

I walked to my bureau and found an "outfit" that the seamstress had left me to wear to class. Much to my dismay, my new clothes were not designer dresses and shoes. Instead, she had filled my bureau with lingerie and nighties. I pulled out a white garter belt and stockings. Jasmine had directed me to wear white for the first week of classes and to always wear a garter belt, stockings, bra, and heels until instructed to wear something else.

I was attaching the stockings to the garter belt when I heard a soft knock on my door. "Come in," I said, looking up as the door opened. Jasmine peeked in.

"Oh, good, you're dressed," she said, entering the room and sitting down beside me on the bed. "You look good in white."

I smiled, blushing, looking down at my body. My olive skin did look nice against the white lace of the bra, and as much as I felt like a nurse in the stockings, the black stilettos made my legs look longer. My 5'4" frame didn't usually look very long, so I was pleased to feel sexy on such an awkward occasion.

"I'm going to take you to breakfast, and then I'll walk you to your first class," Jasmine said, standing and reaching out a hand for mine.

I stared up at her, jealous of her sexy yellow dress and peep-toed shoes. "Does Dean Higgins let you wear whatever you want?" I asked, standing and grabbing her hand.

"Not exactly. He has a particular style that he likes. But he lets me help. He makes me wear things just like what you have on when we're in the bedroom," she said, looking me up and down one more time.

As we walked across campus, I noticed several other girls wearing lingerie just like mine. "Where were all these girls yesterday?" I asked, wondering why I hadn't noticed what this school was all about.

"Oh, we only admit new girls on Sundays in order to avoid giving it all away," Jasmine replied. "We admit a new student or two every week, and girls are always either resting or out on jobs on Sunday afternoons."

When we reached the cafeteria, Jasmine directed me to a table with other girls wearing white lingerie. "Hi girls, she said," gesturing towards me, "This is Layla. She'll be joining your class today."

"Hi Layla," the girls stated in unison, barely looking up from their plates.

I sat down next to a girl with beautiful, long auburn hair. She turned to me and said, "When did you get here?"

"Just yesterday," I replied, moving my hands as a waiter set a plate of scrambled eggs and sausage in front of me.

"Well, it gets easier," she said. "I'm Autumn."

I bent over my plate, suddenly realizing how hungry I was. I had not had the energy to eat the night before, and the eggs smelled delicious. "It looks like they feed us well," I said, shoveling some of my breakfast into my mouth.

"They have to," Autumn replied. "They work us so hard. We need the energy."

I looked down at my plate and continued eating. Suddenly, a man with a megaphone entered the cafeteria and began talking into it. "Ladies! Some of you were bad, bad girls last night. You know that you must sign-up to have guests in your rooms," he said, pulling a chair out from one of the tables in the center of the cafeteria and standing on it. "We have to punish those who don't follow the rules."

I looked up at Autumn, a question in my eyes. "Who's he?" I asked.

"Oh, he's one of the dorm monitors," she replied. "His name is James. I think he gets jealous that the girls prefer to play with each other at night as opposed to pleasuring him. He's always catching girls breaking the rules."

I looked up at the man standing on the chair. He was tall, with broad shoulders and dark brown hair. He wasn't too bad to look at. I wondered why the girls didn't prefer to spend time with him at night.

"Maggie Spencer, please come stand beside me," he shouted into the megaphone. A beautiful Asian girl with shiny black hair stood up from her table and slowly walked towards James. I noticed that she was wearing a red thong and bra, with no garter belt or stockings. As he walked towards him, James shouted, "April Vee, please join us." From the same table where Maggie had sat, another girl rose. She had blonde hair, exactly the color of honey. She, too, wore red and had no garter or stockings.

Maggie and April stood beside James. "Now, these girls have to be punished," he shouted into the microphone. "We will punish them through public humiliation."

James proceeded to lead the girls to the front of the cafeteria, where two large slanted tables were positioned. He directed each of the girls to lay on the tables and had some other girls strap them down. While the whole cafeteria watched, he cut their panties off and applied some sort of lubricant to their pussies.

"Ladies, these sluts have broken the rules because they are insatiable and cannot get enough sex. We will now alert all campus employees to come to the cafeteria to enjoy their cunts." With that, he snapped a pictures of the girls, who were fully exposed in their spread eagle positions, and sent a message on his phone. Within minutes, the cafeteria was flooded with campus employees.

"It's so odd that employees coming flooding when they can have sex with anyone they want all day," Autumn said, looking at Jasmine.

"Well, we are supposed to support punishments whenever possible," she said, looking at the girls on display. "Technically, I should go over there and join in."

I couldn't take my eyes off what was happening at the front of the cafeteria. The Asian girl now had a cock in each hand and one in her mouth. She had limited movement of her hands due to the restraints, but she inched her fists up and down the shafts of the cocks as best she could. At the same time, a woman, who looked to be around 40, positioned herself between her legs and began to eat her out. Next to her, April was being assaulted by Dean Higgins, who was pounding his cock into her again and again. A woman about Jasmine's age was sitting on her face, while April fucked her with her tongue.

I tried to look away but was intrigued. The girls didn't seem to mind being put on display like that. In fact, Maggie was already screaming and grinding her cunt into the woman who was eating her out. April began screaming into the cunt of the woman she pleasured as Dean Higgins pulled out of her pussy and pressed his cock into her anus.

"Oh my God," I gasped, blushing and looking down. I looked over at Jasmine, wondering if it bothered her to see her master like this. She watched the scene without emoting, as if she was watching a sports game on television.

After a few minutes, Autumn went back to her breakfast, and I decided to do the same. I turned away from the scene at the front of the cafeteria and ate as much as I could stomach. After a few minutes, Jasmine said, "Okay, we have to get you to class."

I stood up and followed Jasmine to the front of the cafeteria. As we approached the girls being punished, I noticed that Dean Higgins was no longer fucking either of the girls. He had pulled his pants back up and was simply observing the scene. As we approached, he smiled at Jasmine.

"Hello, my pet," he murmured, embracing her and groping her ass. "And it's good to see you again, Layla," he said to me as he pulled away from Jasmine. "I hope my girl is taking good care of you."

I looked down at the floor and did not reply to Dean Higgins. I kept my eyes on the floor as Jasmine hurried me out of the cafeteria towards my first class.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Work Study Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds