• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Nude Photos Pt. 01

Nude Photos Pt. 01

Part one: Model Saeeda.

I had been thinking about it for some time, wondering what it would be like, even dreaming about it in bed and masturbating as I imagined. I had shot nudes before on a few occasions, but it was always for editorial or advertising, with several people around in the studio and a strict brief to follow, but what I wanted to do, what I dreamed of doing was a nude shoot where there would be just me and the model, where I could direct her as I wanted, where I could fulfill the fantasies I had buzzing around in my head, and I realised I would never be satisfied if I hadn't tried it even just the once. I had to try.

The first problem was the model, and this turned out to be not a difficult one to solve much to my surprise. A classified ad in a local paper for girls wishing to try glamour modelling resulted in half a dozen phone calls in the first few days. On the phone I stipulated that I was looking for models for nude work, no experience needed, but must have a good body and attractive face. All of the respondents said they didn't mind doing nude work, although all of them had no experience of modelling. I made appointments to see them on separate days at the end of the afternoon , telling them I might shoot a quick test while they were with me if they were agreeable. Once the appointments had been made I felt a growing excitement, trying to imagine what the girls looked like, what it would be like to see them naked and alone with me in the studio. I couldn't wait for the first session at four o clock the next day.

At ten to four the bell rang, the first girl was early, a good sign. My heart was beating with excitement as I climbed the stairs to open the door, and I could feel the warmth in my groin or pre-arousal, just hoping I wouldn't be disappointed.

I wasn't. The girl who stood shyly on my doorstep was about nineteen, long dark hair, and big brown eyes, she was half Indian I guessed, her flawless skin a soft brown. Her name was Saeeda.

I showed her to reception and offered her a drink or tea or coffee, she smiled and asked for a glass of water.

'so,' I began as I sat next to her on the sofa, 'have you ever done any modelling before?'

'No, not at all I'm afraid. but you did say experience wasn't necessary.'

'Thats right, it's not. In fact I like to work with models who are natural and not too posey. But you do understand its for nude work?'

'Yes, you said that on the phone.'

'And you're alright with that? Not shy about showing your body?'

'Well, I don't think so, I want to try anyway.'

'Well that's good, and you don't have any boyfriends who would object?'

'Gosh no. I guess no body I know would see the pics would they?'

'Look Saeeda, anything we shoot would be for Internet usage, very unlikely anyone you know would come across them. But what I'd like to do, if you are agreeable, is to shoot a quick test, just to see how we get on, help you get confident and relaxed. I'll show you the pics after and you'll see how amazing you will look. Are you up for that?'

Saeeda shrugged her slim shoulders.

'I didn't bring anything, you know, things to wear like.'

'Thats not a problem love, it's you I'm interested in, not your clothes. Let me show you around the studio first.

I gave her a quick look around the studio, finishing in the changing room.

'If you like to strip off to your bra and panties, I'll give you a shout when I'm ready.'

I left the room tugging the curtain closed behind me, but not completely, leaving a gap so I could see in from the studio.

I was getting seriously excited by now, I couldn't believe that this lovely young girl, a complete stranger, was going to exposed her naked body to me, was going to reveal her most intimate parts to my eyes and camera. I peeped through the gap in the curtain as I set up the lights, catching glimpses of her removing her boots, slipping down her jeans revealing slim brown legs.

'Ready when you are Saeeda.' I called out.

She stepped out of changing room, smiling shyly, with just a white frilly bra and panties.

I took her hand and led her onto the background.

'Saedda, you are lovely?' I said, and meant it. She was quite slim, even petite, but perfectly proportioned and with smooth unmarked skin.

'Youll have to tell me what to do. I don't know how to pose or anything.'

'Now don't worry about posing love, just do as I tell you, be natural. Remember you are a beautiful young girl with a fantastic body, just be yourself, be sensual and don't be shy, you're going to look amazing.'

I started by shooting some simple portraits, just to warm her up and make her relax, then moved back to do three quarter length shots. After twenty or thirty shots I could tell she was relaxing and feeling more confident in herself.

It was time for the first test.

'Now Saeeda, I'd like you to slip your bra off, but do it slowly, teasingly, you know what I mean.'

Without hesitation she reached behind her to unclasp her bra, then without taking it off, just help it against her, looking up at the camera.

'Thats it! Great!' I said, a catch in my voice. 'Now, slowly uncover yourself.'

She was a natural, slowly she slid the bra lower, centimetre by centimetre uncovering her young breasts.

'Yes! great!'

The bra top slid lower and exposed her nipples. They were small and brown slightly protruding, and she looked down at them as they emerged.

'Ok, now drop the bra love, but cover your breasts with your hands.'

She did as I asked, cupping them in her hands, her fingers slightly indenting the soft flesh. This was something I had thought about before as a pose I wanted to see, a girl touching and holding her breasts, feeling what I wanted so much to feel.

'Uncover a bit, so I can see your nipples.' I told her, 'Touch them with your finger, make them erect if you can.'

Looking down at herself she did as I asked, squeezing her breasts gently as her index fingers flicked the nipples.

'Its working.' She said quietly, 'I have really sensitive breasts. Is that better'

I was busy shooting close ups of her her fingers on the nipples.

'Thats lovely, amazing. Now can you take them between your fingers, tweak them a bit, you know how I'm sure.'

I was close to her now, close enough to hear her breathing, and as she played with her now fully erect nipples I could hear her breathing louder.

'How does that feel love? Good I hope?'

Saeeda closed her eyes.

'Oh yes. very good.'

'Exciting? Feeling a bit aroused maybe?'

'Mmmm...a bit maybe. Can't help it I'm afraid, I told you they were sensitive.'

'That' s good baby, go with it, enjoy. I want you to feel as sensual and aroused as you can. Enjoy yourself.'

She began to twist and pull at her nipples, at the same time digging her fingers into the soft flesh of her breasts, pulling and squeezing.

'Now Saeeda, keep doing that with one hand, but slide the other down your body, that's right, down over your tummy...'

Her hand slipped down her smooth young body, following the contours over her hips and stomach to come to rest with her fingers touching the top of her panties. I moved closer to shoot a close up, cropping from her belly button to her thighs, and I could see the outline of her sex lips under the thin cotton.

I stood up.

'I'd like to get your hair over your front. It's one of your best features.'

Saeeda shook her hair and drew it over her shoulders so it covered her breasts.

'That's better, you have really beautiful hair you know.'

I reached out and slipped my hands under it by her shoulders.

'I'll just sort it out a bit.' And I ran my hands down the length of it letting the back of my hand just brush her nipples as it descended. I heard a faint but sharp intake of breath at the touch, and I could feel their arousal in their pert hardness. I repeated the same action several more times, each time pressing more insistently against the lovely softness of the young breasts.

'Now Saeeda, slide your hand down into your panties, touch yourself down there.' I could hardly believe that I had said it, that I had actually asked this girl who I had known only half an hour, to perform a sexual act for me. For a moment I worried that she'd refuse, that she'd protest, and walk out. But no, the dream continued, and as I watched she put her hand inside her little white panties and began to touch herself.

I had been excited before, but at that vision I felt my own sex begin to swell, my own arousal mounting uncontrollably.

I began shooting close ups of her hand inside her panties, then pulled back to include the rest of her body, her other hand still caressing her breasts. Her eyes were half shut concentrating on the feelings her busy fingers were giving her.

'Let's move where we can be more comfortable.' I said, and led her over to the divan against one wall of the studio.

'Just lie down and relax, love. Yes, on your back...great...legs slightly apart...that's it.'

Lying down before me, naked except for those tiny panties, I had to pause a moment just to look at her, and she looked back at me, boldly, unashamed.

'Saeeda, push your panties down will you, just to mid thigh...that's it...perfect.'

Her sex was uncovered. The most private part of her exposed to my eyes. She was shaved, but not completely, a fine down of dark hair just visible above the lips of her vagina. The lips were quite dainty, virginal, but swollen, and I could see a fine thread of wetness stretching from the edge of them to her upper thigh.

Looking down at myself I could see the bulge of my erection showing clearly through my jeans, my heart was thumping with expectation and excitement.

'Now Saeeda, just begin to touch yourself, yes...down there...yessss...touch your little clitoris.'

Her hand went eagerly to between her legs, the middle finger slipping between the moist lips and then up to where they joined to where the ridge of her clit showed proud and engorged. She began to slowly rub it from side to side. At the same time she pushed her panties off with her other hand and lying back open her lovely slim legs wide, sighing deeply as she lay back.

'I want you to bring yourself to orgasm baby, make yourself cum for me...I want to shoot you as you cum.'

For a moment she said nothing, but the movement of her hand became faster.

'Yesss, oh yes. I want to cum for you.' She finally gasped.

I took some pics of her frantic rubbing close up, then stood back to shoot all of her, that perfect young body moving gently as the pleasure took her, her legs widely spread showing her now gaping vagina, her indrawn belly, the small flattened breasts her other hand was touching.

'Is it good darling? Feeling good?'

'Yesss, oh yesss. I want to cum for you, want you to see me cum.'

'Do it baby, cum. But tell me when youre cumming, want to get you as you reach orgasm.'

For minutes she was silent, the only sound her breathing, harder and harder. Her eyes were tight shut, her whole world concentrated on the waves of pleasure spreading out from her vagina, driving herself towards the ultimate moment.

I couldn't hold myself any longer and desperately unzipped my jeans and quickly pulled out my penis. Already engorged it sprang instantly to a full hard erection, the nearness to the young naked woman seeming to stimulate it even more. I took shots looking down at her with my penis showing against her body, and I could imagine how it would be to enter her, to thrust my rigid, hard organ into the soft young body infront of me.

I could tell she was getting near to her own climax, but she seemed to be holding back a bit, as if wanting to prolong the pleasure before she came, but then she began to moan, quietly to start off with, then louder and louder, her body trembling and jerking, her legs lifting off the divan. Then her eyes snapped open wide but unseeing, and she cried out.

'Yesss...now...I'm cumming now...look at me...I'm cumming.'

I had the camera to my eye, both hands on it, but without warning and out of my control I felt my own orgasm beginning. I glanced down at my organ jutting out from my jeans, the foreskin had completely retracted from the swollen purple glands so big they had become, then an involuntary cry escaped me as an unbelievable flash of pure ecstasy spread out from my exposed penis, and then came the deep hot throb in my abdomen as great jets of my sperm erupted, falling on the beautiful naked girl writhing below me as she screamed her own climax.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Nude Photos Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 619 milliseconds